Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2017 Kia Sedona Lease Questions

thericktmthericktm Posts: 1
edited April 2017 in Kia
MF and Residual for EX Trim, 36/15k. FL
«134

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    thericktm said:

    MF and Residual for EX Trim, 36/15k. FL

    .00130 MF and 46% residual. $4500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MF and residual for EX trim, 36/10k (do they do 8k?) 94043 (CA) thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657

    MF and residual for EX trim, 36/10k (do they do 8k?) 94043 (CA) thanks!

    .00130 and 49%. $4500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MF and residual for 2015 SX-L never titled with 1591 miles, 36/12K 44054 (OH) Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    jgs0104 said:

    MF and residual for 2015 SX-L never titled with 1591 miles, 36/12K 44054 (OH) Thanks!

    No lease programs for 2015 models.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mf and residual for 36/12 for kia sedona sx and sedona ex?
  • Also, is there any lease cash?
  • I am in Tx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    jalwaaa said:

    Mf and residual for 36/12 for kia sedona sx and sedona ex?

    jalwaaa said:

    Also, is there any lease cash?

    jalwaaa said:

    I am in Tx

    EX - .00130 and 48%. $4500 lease cash
    SX - .00140 and 48%. $5000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello:
    can you provide mf, residual, lease cash on the following for Utah?
    36/12
    39/12
    2016 - EX
    2017 - EX

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    buzaggie said:

    Hello:
    can you provide mf, residual, lease cash on the following for Utah?
    36/12
    39/12
    2016 - EX
    2017 - EX

    Thank you!

    2017
    36/12 or 39/12 - .00130 and 48%. $4500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • buzaggiebuzaggie Posts: 6
    Hello:
    Rumor is Kia changed the 2017 lease rates for March. Can you confirm Residual, MF, lease cash for Utah? Are the new numbers out? I've been negotiating with a few dealers but can't really get close to what I was hoping. Most seem to be unwilling to move much on dealer discount from MSRP. I'm looking at 36 or 39 12,000 miles on Kia EX. Thanks as always.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    buzaggie said:

    Hello:
    Rumor is Kia changed the 2017 lease rates for March. Can you confirm Residual, MF, lease cash for Utah? Are the new numbers out? I've been negotiating with a few dealers but can't really get close to what I was hoping. Most seem to be unwilling to move much on dealer discount from MSRP. I'm looking at 36 or 39 12,000 miles on Kia EX. Thanks as always.

    No 39 month program, this month.

    36/12 - .00071 and 48%. $4500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • buzaggiebuzaggie Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    buzaggie said:

    Hello:
    Rumor is Kia changed the 2017 lease rates for March. Can you confirm Residual, MF, lease cash for Utah? Are the new numbers out? I've been negotiating with a few dealers but can't really get close to what I was hoping. Most seem to be unwilling to move much on dealer discount from MSRP. I'm looking at 36 or 39 12,000 miles on Kia EX. Thanks as always.

    No 39 month program, this month.

    36/12 - .00071 and 48%. $4500 lease cash.
    Wow! That's a much better factor then last month and with the same cash. Interesting how different it can be month to month. Maybe it's good I waited. Thanks for your help.
  • club619club619 Posts: 114
    Do you have details on the 2017 SXL for 36/10 in 75070? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    club619 said:

    Do you have details on the 2017 SXL for 36/10 in 75070? Thanks!

    .00085 and 48%

    $6000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Would you please share MF and RV for 2017 SXL, for 36/10 in 94043?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657

    Hi Would you please share MF and RV for 2017 SXL, for 36/10 in 94043?

    .00085 and 48%

    $6000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jkcdnrrjkcdnrr Posts: 6
    Hello - Can you share the MF and RV for 2017 LX and EX for 36/12 in 92024
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    jkcdnrr said:

    Hello - Can you share the MF and RV for 2017 LX and EX for 36/12 in 92024

    LX - .00073 and 51%. $3500 lease cash
    EX - .00071 and 48%. $4500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • schmeglschmegl Posts: 48
    Do you have the 2017 Kia Sedona EX and SX 36/10 & 39/10 & 42/10 48/10 MF, residual, and lease cash for South Florida?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    schmegl said:

    Do you have the 2017 Kia Sedona EX and SX 36/10 & 39/10 & 42/10 48/10 MF, residual, and lease cash for South Florida?

    Thank you!

    We don't show 39 or 42 months programs

    36/10:
    EX: .00071 MF and 49% residual. $4500 lease cash
    SX: .00081 MF and 49% residual. $5000 lease cash
    48/10:
    EX: .00134 MF and 43% residual.$3500 lease cash
    SX: .00130 MF and 42% residual. $4000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • schmeglschmegl Posts: 48
    kyfdx said:

    schmegl said:

    Do you have the 2017 Kia Sedona EX and SX 36/10 & 39/10 & 42/10 48/10 MF, residual, and lease cash for South Florida?

    Thank you!

    We don't show 39 or 42 months programs

    36/10:
    EX: .00071 MF and 49% residual. $4500 lease cash
    SX: .00081 MF and 49% residual. $5000 lease cash
    48/10:
    EX: .00134 MF and 43% residual.$3500 lease cash
    SX: .00130 MF and 42% residual. $4000 lease cash
    Thank you!

    It would be great to sit in the meetings with the corporate finance people to hear how they monkey around with offers to push people into certain programs. Who would ever take a 48 month over a 36 month with those figures?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    schmegl said:

    kyfdx said:

    schmegl said:

    Do you have the 2017 Kia Sedona EX and SX 36/10 & 39/10 & 42/10 48/10 MF, residual, and lease cash for South Florida?

    Thank you!

    We don't show 39 or 42 months programs

    36/10:
    EX: .00071 MF and 49% residual. $4500 lease cash
    SX: .00081 MF and 49% residual. $5000 lease cash
    48/10:
    EX: .00134 MF and 43% residual.$3500 lease cash
    SX: .00130 MF and 42% residual. $4000 lease cash
    Thank you!

    It would be great to sit in the meetings with the corporate finance people to hear how they monkey around with offers to push people into certain programs. Who would ever take a 48 month over a 36 month with those figures?
    Ideally, no one. But, the corporate finance guys had to put something out there. Often, the intention is to deincentivize certain terms with those numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjoshimjoshi Posts: 44
    Quick question from someone who have never leased a car, Is it good idea ? I normally tend to keep newer cars for roughly around 10 years based upon my past experience. Looking to compare between Kia Sedona, Honda Ody 2017 EX, Chrysler Pacifica 2017 Touring.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    mjoshi said:

    Quick question from someone who have never leased a car, Is it good idea ? I normally tend to keep newer cars for roughly around 10 years based upon my past experience. Looking to compare between Kia Sedona, Honda Ody 2017 EX, Chrysler Pacifica 2017 Touring.

    No.. if you keep your vehicles a long time, then leasing has no advantages for you.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rosenbj1rosenbj1 Posts: 20
    Hi kyfdx (and other members-- please feel free to add your comments):

    So in regards to the lease cash you've mentioned above, I'm curious what's been your experience-- should I realistically expect that the $4500-$5000 is going to be the lower limit that dealers will go below MSRP, or might I get a deal even lower?

    Before getting on the the phone or walking into the dealership when I've leased in the past, I'll typically first go to Edmunds or Truecar to get a best estimate of how low dealers are willing to go for a particular car at that time-- then I'll calculate the monthly lease payment using that and the RV and MF before even talking to the dealer so all I need to do is negotiate the monthly price.

    Now, for the Sedona SX-L which I'm interested in, these sites are saying that a good price is likely to be around 3-4k below MSRP range. My question is, do you think it would be realistic to negotiate a lease with a sale price that's discounted that much _plus_ the added lease cash? Of course, I know there are some people who will say, sure, give it a shot you've got nothing to lose, but I believe in negotiating efficiently and feel it's silly to start with ridiculous numbers if the dealer can't possibly go that low.

    What's your opinion? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    rosenbj1 said:

    Hi kyfdx (and other members-- please feel free to add your comments):

    So in regards to the lease cash you've mentioned above, I'm curious what's been your experience-- should I realistically expect that the $4500-$5000 is going to be the lower limit that dealers will go below MSRP, or might I get a deal even lower?

    Before getting on the the phone or walking into the dealership when I've leased in the past, I'll typically first go to Edmunds or Truecar to get a best estimate of how low dealers are willing to go for a particular car at that time-- then I'll calculate the monthly lease payment using that and the RV and MF before even talking to the dealer so all I need to do is negotiate the monthly price.

    Now, for the Sedona SX-L which I'm interested in, these sites are saying that a good price is likely to be around 3-4k below MSRP range. My question is, do you think it would be realistic to negotiate a lease with a sale price that's discounted that much _plus_ the added lease cash? Of course, I know there are some people who will say, sure, give it a shot you've got nothing to lose, but I believe in negotiating efficiently and feel it's silly to start with ridiculous numbers if the dealer can't possibly go that low.

    What's your opinion? Thanks.

    Negotiate your best price, then subtract any available incentives.

    Rest assured that any offer you get from the dealer will likely include incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rosenbj1rosenbj1 Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    rosenbj1 said:

    Hi kyfdx (and other members-- please feel free to add your comments):

    So in regards to the lease cash you've mentioned above, I'm curious what's been your experience-- should I realistically expect that the $4500-$5000 is going to be the lower limit that dealers will go below MSRP, or might I get a deal even lower?

    Before getting on the the phone or walking into the dealership when I've leased in the past, I'll typically first go to Edmunds or Truecar to get a best estimate of how low dealers are willing to go for a particular car at that time-- then I'll calculate the monthly lease payment using that and the RV and MF before even talking to the dealer so all I need to do is negotiate the monthly price.

    Now, for the Sedona SX-L which I'm interested in, these sites are saying that a good price is likely to be around 3-4k below MSRP range. My question is, do you think it would be realistic to negotiate a lease with a sale price that's discounted that much _plus_ the added lease cash? Of course, I know there are some people who will say, sure, give it a shot you've got nothing to lose, but I believe in negotiating efficiently and feel it's silly to start with ridiculous numbers if the dealer can't possibly go that low.

    What's your opinion? Thanks.

    Negotiate your best price, then subtract any available incentives.

    Rest assured that any offer you get from the dealer will likely include incentives.
    Got it. So before I start my negotiating, can you review with me the MF and RV for a Sedona SX (not SX-L, sorry) w/ technology package, 36mo/12k per year? Much appreciated, thanks!
  • rosenbj1rosenbj1 Posts: 20
    In NJ, sorry
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    rosenbj1 said:

    Michaell said:

    rosenbj1 said:

    Hi kyfdx (and other members-- please feel free to add your comments):

    So in regards to the lease cash you've mentioned above, I'm curious what's been your experience-- should I realistically expect that the $4500-$5000 is going to be the lower limit that dealers will go below MSRP, or might I get a deal even lower?

    Before getting on the the phone or walking into the dealership when I've leased in the past, I'll typically first go to Edmunds or Truecar to get a best estimate of how low dealers are willing to go for a particular car at that time-- then I'll calculate the monthly lease payment using that and the RV and MF before even talking to the dealer so all I need to do is negotiate the monthly price.

    Now, for the Sedona SX-L which I'm interested in, these sites are saying that a good price is likely to be around 3-4k below MSRP range. My question is, do you think it would be realistic to negotiate a lease with a sale price that's discounted that much _plus_ the added lease cash? Of course, I know there are some people who will say, sure, give it a shot you've got nothing to lose, but I believe in negotiating efficiently and feel it's silly to start with ridiculous numbers if the dealer can't possibly go that low.

    What's your opinion? Thanks.

    Negotiate your best price, then subtract any available incentives.

    Rest assured that any offer you get from the dealer will likely include incentives.
    Got it. So before I start my negotiating, can you review with me the MF and RV for a Sedona SX (not SX-L, sorry) w/ technology package, 36mo/12k per year? Much appreciated, thanks!
    rosenbj1 said:

    In NJ, sorry

    .00081 MF and 48% residual.
    $5000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tleathemtleathem Posts: 3
    Can you give the MF RV and any lease cash for Sedona EX for 36/12 in MS and AL thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    tleathem said:

    Can you give the MF RV and any lease cash for Sedona EX for 36/12 in MS and AL thanks.

    .00128 and 48%. $5500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tleathemtleathem Posts: 3
    Thanks - when I look at dealers stock it seems on their website they are showing 1000 dollar lease cash, I assume I need to negotiate for the additional 4500 in available lease cash? Can you also give me same things for Sedona LX? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    tleathem said:

    Thanks - when I look at dealers stock it seems on their website they are showing 1000 dollar lease cash, I assume I need to negotiate for the additional 4500 in available lease cash? Can you also give me same things for Sedona LX? Thanks!

    .00146 MF and 51% residual
    $4500 lease cash

    Since you know about the lease cash, just incorporate that discount into your offer.
    Not sure why the website wouldn't show it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sclease1sclease1 Posts: 3
    Hello, can you provide MF, RV and lease cash for an LX w essentials premium package and an EX in SC and NC for 36/12?  Also for 15k do I just reduce RV by 2%?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,657
    sclease1 said:

    Hello, can you provide MF, RV and lease cash for an LX w essentials premium package and an EX in SC and NC for 36/12?  Also for 15k do I just reduce RV by 2%?

    LX - .00146 and 51%. $4500 lease cash
    EX - .00128 and 48%. $5500 lease cash

    Yes, subtract 2% from the RV for 15K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sms28Sms28 MarylandPosts: 5
    Hello! I'm new here and looking to lease a 2017 sedona by end of May. Can you please let me know about MF, RV and lease cash for EX, SX trims in Maryland ? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    Sms28 said:

    Hello! I'm new here and looking to lease a 2017 sedona by end of May. Can you please let me know about MF, RV and lease cash for EX, SX trims in Maryland ? Thank you!

    36/12:

    .00128/.00118 MF for EX/SX and 48% residual
    $5500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sms28Sms28 MarylandPosts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    Sms28 said:

    Hello! I'm new here and looking to lease a 2017 sedona by end of May. Can you please let me know about MF, RV and lease cash for EX, SX trims in Maryland ? Thank you!

    36/12:

    .00128/.00118 MF for EX/SX and 48% residual
    $5500 lease cash.
    Thank you!
  • schmeglschmegl Posts: 48
    edited May 2017
    Do you have the May numbers for the 2017 Kia Sedona EX and SX 36/10 & 36/12 MF, residual, and lease cash for South Florida?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    schmegl said:

    Do you have the May numbers for the 2017 Kia Sedona EX and SX 36/10 & 36/12 MF, residual, and lease cash for South Florida?

    Thank you!

    .00128/.00118 MF for EX/SX and 49%/48% residual for 10K/12K.
    $5500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edwardmskedwardmsk Posts: 11
    Could I get the MF and RV% and lease cash if available for the following in NJ for 36/10:

    LX
    LX - with the Essentials Premium package
    LX - with the Essentials Premium package and the Advance Technology package

    EX
    EX - with the Advance Premium Technology package

    Does the package selection impact MF and RV%? Also, does Kia do 24 month leases?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    edwardmsk said:

    Could I get the MF and RV% and lease cash if available for the following in NJ for 36/10:

    LX
    LX - with the Essentials Premium package
    LX - with the Essentials Premium package and the Advance Technology package

    EX
    EX - with the Advance Premium Technology package

    Does the package selection impact MF and RV%? Also, does Kia do 24 month leases?

    LX: .00146 MF and 52% residual. $4500 lease cash
    EX: .00128 MF and 49% residual. $5500 lease cash

    Packages don't matter. No 24 month lease offered on the Sedona

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edwardmskedwardmsk Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    edwardmsk said:

    Could I get the MF and RV% and lease cash if available for the following in NJ for 36/10:

    LX
    LX - with the Essentials Premium package
    LX - with the Essentials Premium package and the Advance Technology package

    EX
    EX - with the Advance Premium Technology package

    Does the package selection impact MF and RV%? Also, does Kia do 24 month leases?

    LX: .00146 MF and 52% residual. $4500 lease cash
    EX: .00128 MF and 49% residual. $5500 lease cash

    Packages don't matter. No 24 month lease offered on the Sedona
    Thank you again!
  • sclease1sclease1 Posts: 3
    I hope this isn't an obvious question.  But is the only reason a dealer wouldn't offer the full $4,500 lease cash on an LX to increase the local dealers margins?  They seem stuck on $2,500 for an LX in SC.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    sclease1 said:

    I hope this isn't an obvious question.  But is the only reason a dealer wouldn't offer the full $4,500 lease cash on an LX to increase the local dealers margins?  They seem stuck on $2,500 for an LX in SC.

    That would appear to be the case. The $4500 is just for 36 month leases.
    48 month lease cash is $3000

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sclease1sclease1 Posts: 3
    Ok thank you very much.  One other question, can I assume that the $4,500 is good for 2016 models, as well as, 2017 models?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    sclease1 said:

    Ok thank you very much.  One other question, can I assume that the $4,500 is good for 2016 models, as well as, 2017 models?

    No.. lease programs don't transfer to different model years.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • csriram45csriram45 Posts: 56
    Do you have the the MF, RV and Lease cash details for each each trim for the month of June?
Sign In or Register to comment.