MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,080
    bc350zt said:

Michaell said:

bc350zt said:

Could I get MF/RV for P+ in PA for 36/15

Initial offer

MSRP: 60,800
    Sale: 55,000

$720/m out the door with tax and audicare, $5000 down. Seems pretty high compared to what I'm seeing on here.

.00065 and 56%

Using the prices, as is (no money down), I get $640/mo plus tax.

Tax in PA is the base tax rate, plus a 3% lease surcharge - either 10% or 11%. Even at 11%, that works out to $710/mo, with only first payment and fees due at signing (not nearly $5K, for sure).

We recommend only the first payment and registration costs be paid at signing - add the acquisition fee and dealer fee to the selling price and make it part of the monthly payment.
    Would my math be correct that with 5k down and another 1k in incentives land at about $595/m at a higher MF of .00134 and still RV 56% ?

Assuming fees included around $1500 and I believe tax outside the cities is closer to 9% (from looking at my last lease).
    Why would you agree to a higher MF, and put money down to compensate?

Any money down beyond the first payment and registration costs is at risk of loss if the car is stolen or totaled.

And the higher MF simply puts more money into the dealer's pocket.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    bc350ztbc350zt Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    Michaell said:

bc350zt said:

Michaell said:

bc350zt said:

Could I get MF/RV for P+ in PA for 36/15

Initial offer

MSRP: 60,800
    Sale: 55,000

$720/m out the door with tax and audicare, $5000 down. Seems pretty high compared to what I'm seeing on here.

.00065 and 56%

Using the prices, as is (no money down), I get $640/mo plus tax.

Tax in PA is the base tax rate, plus a 3% lease surcharge - either 10% or 11%. Even at 11%, that works out to $710/mo, with only first payment and fees due at signing (not nearly $5K, for sure).

We recommend only the first payment and registration costs be paid at signing - add the acquisition fee and dealer fee to the selling price and make it part of the monthly payment.
    Would my math be correct that with 5k down and another 1k in incentives land at about $595/m at a higher MF of .00134 and still RV 56% ?

Assuming fees included around $1500 and I believe tax outside the cities is closer to 9% (from looking at my last lease).
    Why would you agree to a higher MF, and put money down to compensate?

Any money down beyond the first payment and registration costs is at risk of loss if the car is stolen or totaled.

And the higher MF simply puts more money into the dealer's pocket.
    I should have clarified more. I'm not accepting this or agreeing to these terms, just trying to put numbers together to make sure I understand the formula. I don't want to look like an idiot trying to debunk their BS number they threw at me. I had combined their offer, money down, with a MF I had on an older lease that I found paper work for.
  • Options
    markvolmarkvol Member Posts: 19
    Looking for numbers for GA 10/36 or the best numbers and for premium plus and prestige. 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,171
    markvol said:

Looking for numbers for GA 10/36 or the best numbers and for premium plus and prestige. 

.00065 MF and 59%/57% residual for P+/Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    air6574air6574 Member Posts: 20
    If I order a S4 the way I want it and it takes ~2 months to get here, what are the chances the RV and MF will change? thanks
  • Options
    qor3qor3 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for numbers for MA 10/36 P+/Prestige
    Thanks!
  • Options
    air6574 said:

If I order a S4 the way I want it and it takes ~2 months to get here, what are the chances the RV and MF will change? thanks

About 100%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    qor3 said:

Looking for numbers for MA 10/36 P+/Prestige
    Thanks!

.00065 MF and 59%/57% residual for P+/Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    air6574air6574 Member Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

air6574 said:

About 100%
    Safe to say that the MF is most likely to move more than RV?
  • Options
    air6574 said:

Michaell said:

air6574 said:

About 100%
    Safe to say that the MF is most likely to move more than RV?
    In two months, the residual shouldn't change a lot, but it could certainly change.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited February 2018
    I am looking at an S4 Prestige. The residual is 57% and MF is .00065 according to the leatest info posted here. I am looking at a MSRP of $63,425 and a salel price of $57,082. The resiudal is $36,152. With no tax or fees, I get a payment of $641,99. I do live in GA but I am looking to pay all fees and taxes upfront. I know this is not always recommended so I may change this when I actually pull the trigger. Just want to make sure my basic math is correct before I actaully pull the trigger on a vehcile.

Also, since GA made the change to taxes on Leases, and now only the sum of the lease amount gets taxed, I assume the monthly payment gets multiplied by the length of the lease and that number is taxed. And, I guess there is no other state taxes applied to the lease? I have not leased before so want to make sure I know what I need to know.

Thanks
  • Options
    markvol said:

I am looking at an S4 Prestige. The residual is 57% and MF is .00065 according to the leatest info posted here. I am looking at a MSRP of $63,425 and a salel price of $57,082. The resiudal is $36,152. With no tax or fees, I get a payment of $641,99. I do live in GA but I am looking to pay all fees and taxes upfront. I know this is not always recommended so I may change this when I actually pull the trigger. Just want to make sure my basic math is correct before I actaully pull the trigger on a vehcile.

Also, since GA made the change to taxes on Leases, and now only the sum of the lease amount gets taxed, I assume the monthly payment gets multiplied by the length of the lease and that number is taxed. And, I guess there is no other state taxes applied to the lease? I have not leased before so want to make sure I know what I need to know.

Thanks

Yep, the math is correct on your calculations.

Yes, (payment X lease term) X tax rate is the total tax due.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hi agian,

Can you tell me the MF and Residual for Prestige and Premium for a one pay lease in GA and if I add Audi care?

Thanks
  • Options
    markvol said:

Hi agian,

Can you tell me the MF and Residual for Prestige and Premium for a one pay lease in GA and if I add Audi care?

Thanks

Term and mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    10k milels and 36 Months.

Thank you
  • Options
    markvol said:

Hi agian,

Thanks

markvol said:

10k milels and 36 Months.

Thank you

36/10
    .00065 MF and 59%/57% residual for Premium+/Prestige
    Add 1% if purchasing AudiCare
    Subtract .00060 from money factor for one pay lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mag8500mag8500 Member Posts: 3
    Hi everyone,

Just joined the site and was hoping you could give me some advice on whether on getting a good deal. My lease has ended on my S4 and I'm looking to either renew it or potentially buy if the price is better. I asked the dealer to price out a similar 2018 S4 and received the response below. Any input or advice on whether its a good deal or if I should negotiate him down would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2018 S4 - It has more standard equipment , smartphone interface , massage function , B&O sound , full LED . Audi has a pull ahead program , they will make your last two payments ($660) . The new lease would be 36 months , 12,000 miles a year , $4,164.00 due at signing and $665.00 a month . The deal includes Loyalty of $1,000.00 . The residual value is $34,939.00. Or Purchase price is $58,000.00 +doc fee $499.00 + tax $4,021.80 +.04 luxury tax $232.00 + NJ tire tax $7.50 +Reg. $429.00 , then minus loyalty of $1,000.00 . The lease is an awesome deal , it’s the same money as 3 years ago
  • Options
    mag8500 said:

Hi everyone,

Just joined the site and was hoping you could give me some advice on whether on getting a good deal. My lease has ended on my S4 and I'm looking to either renew it or potentially buy if the price is better. I asked the dealer to price out a similar 2018 S4 and received the response below. Any input or advice on whether its a good deal or if I should negotiate him down would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2018 S4 - It has more standard equipment , smartphone interface , massage function , B&O sound , full LED . Audi has a pull ahead program , they will make your last two payments ($660) . The new lease would be 36 months , 12,000 miles a year , $4,164.00 due at signing and $665.00 a month . The deal includes Loyalty of $1,000.00 . The residual value is $34,939.00. Or Purchase price is $58,000.00 +doc fee $499.00 + tax $4,021.80 +.04 luxury tax $232.00 + NJ tire tax $7.50 +Reg. $429.00 , then minus loyalty of $1,000.00 . The lease is an awesome deal , it’s the same money as 3 years ago

A few comments:

1. We are missing the MSRP and adjusted cap cost; notice how they give you the purchase price, but not the one for a lease?
    2. What does the $4164 due at signing cover? That amount can include a lot of junk, if you don't get a breakdown
    3. Yes, there is a pull ahead program available
    4. What trim level of S4 - Premium Plus or Prestige?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ewd3600ewd3600 Member Posts: 19

Hi- I also have this lease deal on the table for a S4 Prestige 36/7500. I asked what the money factor was and I was told .0001 which seems odd. Hoping to see if this is a good deal and that it calculates correctly. This would be for Oregon. Thank you!
  • Options
    ewd3600 said:

Hi- I also have this lease deal on the table for a S4 Prestige 36/7500. I asked what the money factor was and I was told .0001 which seems odd. Hoping to see if this is a good deal and that it calculates correctly. This would be for Oregon. Thank you!

.00065 MF and 60% residual for Premium Plus (that's what that quote is for)
    I get $639/mo. using .00065 MF
    That's higher than their $620/mo. with $4000 upfront

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Michaell said:

mag8500 said:

Hi everyone,

A few comments:

1. We are missing the MSRP and adjusted cap cost; notice how they give you the purchase price, but not the one for a lease?
    2. What does the $4164 due at signing cover? That amount can include a lot of junk, if you don't get a breakdown
    Thanks Michaell, really appreciate the help. I got a response from the dealer and listed it out below. I am about 4,000 miles over my limit on my current lease so not sure how if I should factor that into this at all. If you could provide any feedback on whether you think I can negotiate lower or if outright buying the car would be provide a better deal I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

MSRP - $60,240 (Premium Plus)

Breakdown of $4,164
    * First month payment - $669
    * Security - $675
    * Registration - $334.5
    * Acquisition fee - $895
    * Doc fee - $499
    * On line dealer fee - $11.45
    * Tax on reduction - $108.81
    * Title Fee - $228
    * Nj tire tax - $7.50
    * Acquisition fee tax - $59.29
    * Doc/on line tax - $33.82
    * Cap cost - $642.39

• Options
    mag8500 said:

Michaell said:

mag8500 said:

Hi everyone,

A few comments:

Thanks Michaell, really appreciate the help. I got a response from the dealer and listed it out below. I am about 4,000 miles over my limit on my current lease so not sure how if I should factor that into this at all. If you could provide any feedback on whether you think I can negotiate lower or if outright buying the car would be provide a better deal I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Breakdown of $4,164
    * Security - $675
    * Registration - $334.5
    * Acquisition fee - $895
    * Doc fee - $499
    * Title Fee - $228
    * Nj tire tax - $7.50
    * Cap cost - $642.39

.00065 MF and 58% residual

1) If the selling price is $58000, that's not much of a discount from $60,240. But, the calculations lead me to believe it's lower than that. I subtracted the $1000 loyalty and the $642 CAP reduction in your upfront, and came up with about the same payment, without adding tax..
    2) Seems weird that they want a security deposit from an existing AFS customer
    3) I don't see any sales tax in your lease quote, except for the tax on the upfront amounts (acq.fee, doc fee, CAP cost reduction). Should be about $1400-1600 in sales tax, that seems to be missing.

1) Ask for the selling price and adjusted CAP cost on the lease.
    2) Ask where the sales tax is added
    3) Ask why you have to make a security deposit, as a current AFS customer
    4) Ask about the over-mileage on your current lease. I'll guess that they will tell you that you have to settle up with AFS for that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

mag8500 said:

Michaell said:

mag8500 said:

Hi everyone,

A few comments:

Breakdown of $4,164
    * Security - $675
    * Registration - $334.5
    * Acquisition fee - $895
    * Doc fee - $499
    * Title Fee - $228
    * Nj tire tax - $7.50
    * Cap cost - $642.39

1) If the selling price is $58000, that's not much of a discount from $60,240. But, the calculations lead me to believe it's lower than that. I subtracted the $1000 loyalty and the $642 CAP reduction in your upfront, and came up with about the same payment, without adding tax..
    3) I don't see any sales tax in your lease quote, except for the tax on the upfront amounts (acq.fee, doc fee, CAP cost reduction). Should be about $1400-1600 in sales tax, that seems to be missing.

4) Ask about the over-mileage on your current lease. I'll guess that they will tell you that you have to settle up with AFS for that.

So I emailed them and received this back.

selling price 57,000.00 , cap cost 56,883.00 , sales tax is part of the monthly payment , we will wave security deposit (deduct it from $ at signing) . mileage overage will be billed from Audi .

I am also communicating with another Audi dealer in NJ and asked for them to price out the exact same car. Same lease, along with the same amount down $4,164 they are offering $608/month. I am confirming with them the $4,164 includes all the same fees and taxes as my first offer and if that's the case its a $58/month discount ($665-$608). Once I get confirmation the second offer includes all fees and taxes how would you suggest I proceed with the negotiation? Do I ask the higher offer to come down and meet the lower offer or should I just negotiate with the lower offer and try to get even more taken off? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  • Options
    mag8500 said:

kyfdx said:

mag8500 said:

Michaell said:

mag8500 said:

Hi everyone,

A few comments:

Breakdown of $4,164
    * Security - $675
    * Registration - $334.5
    * Acquisition fee - $895
    * Doc fee - $499
    * Title Fee - $228
    * Nj tire tax - $7.50
    * Cap cost - $642.39

So I emailed them and received this back.

selling price 57,000.00 , cap cost 56,883.00 , sales tax is part of the monthly payment , we will wave security deposit (deduct it from $ at signing) . mileage overage will be billed from Audi .

I am also communicating with another Audi dealer in NJ and asked for them to price out the exact same car. Same lease, along with the same amount down $4,164 they are offering $608/month. I am confirming with them the $4,164 includes all the same fees and taxes as my first offer and if that's the case its a $58/month discount ($665-$608). Once I get confirmation the second offer includes all fees and taxes how would you suggest I proceed with the negotiation? Do I ask the higher offer to come down and meet the lower offer or should I just negotiate with the lower offer and try to get even more taken off? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    I'm not surprised that another dealer can beat your first deal.
    Can't tell you what to negotiate, if you don't have all of the numbers.
    How you want to negotiate with dealers is up to you. Can't do that for you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    csmith17csmith17 Member Posts: 11
    Looking for MF and RC in Massachusetts and RI, P+, 36/15 and any discounts for S5.  Thanks
  • Options
    csmith17 said:

Looking for MF and RC in Massachusetts and RI, P+, 36/15 and any discounts for S5.  Thanks

Coupe, Convertible or SportBack?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Sorry - sportback
  • Options
    csmith17 said:

csmith17 said:

Sorry - sportback

.00190 and 59%
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Will this hold through March or do numbers reset?  Thanks again.
  • Options
    csmith17 said:

Will this hold through March or do numbers reset?  Thanks again.

New numbers to be released tomorrow.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    txkor24txkor24 Member Posts: 9
    Hello,

Can you tell me the MF and Residual for Prestige and Premium in TX?
  • Options
    txkor24 said:

Hello,

Can you tell me the MF and Residual for Prestige and Premium in TX?

36/15
    .00065 MF and 56%/54% residual for Premium+/Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    GiozillaGiozilla Member Posts: 2
    rates for an s4 for NJ.

10k and 12k

anything for 39 months?
  • Options
    btxo219btxo219 Member Posts: 1
    Got the following quote from Audi Seattle.

2018 S4 3.0T Premium Plus.

MSRP $61200 (could possibly negotiate down to TrueCar pricing at 57k)
    License Fee $850
    Doc Fee $150
    Acq Fee $895
    Gross Cap Cost $62095
    Residual $35496
    Rebate $1000
    Cash Cap Reduction $1322
    Net Cap $62094.79

Lease Term 36 months, 12k miles
    $1322 Down, EST. $1015.77/month
    $2000 Down, EST. $995.03/month
    $3000 Down, EST. $964.45/month

Does this sound right? How much could I possibly negotiate this down to?
  • Options
    Giozilla said:

rates for an s4 for NJ.

10k and 12k

anything for 39 months?

36/12 - .00065 and 58% (P+) or 56% (Prestige)
    39/12 - .00085 and 56% (P+) or 54% (Prestige)
    Add 1% for 10K
    $500 bonus cash
    $1000 conquest or loyalty
    $1000 if you have an A4

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    btxo219 said:

License Fee $850
    Doc Fee $150
    Acq Fee $895
    Gross Cap Cost $62095
    Residual $35496
    Rebate $1000
    Cash Cap Reduction $1322
    Net Cap $62094.79

.00065 and 58%

With the MSRP and Net Cap costs, I get $802/mo plus tax.

MF marked up?

How did the net cap be equal to the gross cap, with the rebate and cap reduction?

Something seems off, here....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    txkor24txkor24 Member Posts: 9
    btxo219 said:

License Fee $850
    Doc Fee $150
    Acq Fee $895
    Gross Cap Cost $62095
    Residual $35496
    Rebate $1000
    Cash Cap Reduction $1322
    Net Cap $62094.79

I had similar MSRP and got the deal down do $715 with $0 down in TX.

Plus I had $3000 negative equity on my trade and they also covered that so typically they took off 12k(9k off from MSRP + 3k negative equty).

You can definitely looking around $650. You shouldn't even consider the down payment on the lease or if they push you on the down payment, simply walk out.
  • Options
    millermillermillermiller Member Posts: 2
    Hi there. Looking for March resid/mf for S4 Premium Plus in FL/GA. 36/39/42 for both 12k and 15k. Trying to understand best combo for me. Appreciate what you guys do here. Thanks in advance!
  • Options

Hi there. Looking for March resid/mf for S4 Premium Plus in FL/GA. 36/39/42 for both 12k and 15k. Trying to understand best combo for me. Appreciate what you guys do here. Thanks in advance!

36/15 - .00065 and 56%
    39/15 - .00085 and 54%
    42/15 - .00085 and 52%
    Add 2% for 12K
    $1000 loyalty or conquest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    divinesashidivinesashi Member Posts: 18
    Hello,

Would you provide RV/MF and incentive information for:

2018 S4 Premium Plus, 36 month / 10k, Southern California

Does Audicare ($869) still increase RV by 1%?

Thank you.
  • Options

Hello,

Thank you.

.00065 and 59%
    $1000 loyalty

Yes, AudiCare increases the RV by 1%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Hello,

Thank you.

.00065 and 59%
    $1000 loyalty

$1,000 is loyalty only? Not conquest? I am assuming Audi does different incentives for different regions.
  • Options

Michaell said:

Hello,

Thank you.

.00065 and 59%
    $1000 loyalty

$1,000 is loyalty only? Not conquest? I am assuming Audi does different incentives for different regions.
    Yes.. the S4 has $1000 conquest, as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Hello,

Thank you.

.00065 and 59%
    $1000 loyalty

Yes.. the S4 has $1000 conquest, as well.
    Thank you for all your help!!!
  • Options
    cameracanoncameracanon Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2018
    Just got this offer - is this a good deal off of mark? The residual value and MF are unknown but it seems like either the MF is really inflated or this being an 18k 36mo lease really lowered the residual value because payments seem high. I’m in the Virginia area for context, below I guessed the MF and RV to get the same payment.

Thoughts?

also, should I get gap insurance from a dealership, my insurance company (says they cover up to 20% of the vehicle value), or do I not need it for a lease?

thanks!
  • Options

Just got this offer - is this a good deal off of mark? The residual value and MF are unknown but it seems like either the MF is really inflated or this being an 18k 36mo lease really lowered the residual value because payments seem high. I’m in the Virginia area for context, below I guessed the MF and RV to get the same payment.

Thoughts?

also, should I get gap insurance from a dealership, my insurance company (says they cover up to 20% of the vehicle value), or do I not need it for a lease?

thanks!

.00065 MF and 56% residual for 36/15.
    $1000 loyalty/conquest
    All AFS leases include GAP at no extra charge.
    The money factor isn't unknown. It's right there on the paperwork at .00150. (marked up)
    Upfront mileage is at $0.15/mile, so that's an extra $1350 for the extra 9000 miles. (about $40/mo.)
    But, it seems like they are dropping the residual by 5%, instead. That adds $3000 to the deal, instead of $1350
    (that shows on the paperwork, also)
    $998 for accessories?
    Acquisition fee is $895, but they've listed $995.

Geez.... find another dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Thoughts?

thanks!

$1000 loyalty/conquest
    The money factor isn't unknown. It's right there on the paperwork at .00150. (marked up)
    Upfront mileage is at $0.15/mile, so that's an extra $1350 for the extra 9000 miles. (about $40/mo.)
    But, it seems like they are dropping the residual by 5%, instead. That adds $3000 to the deal, instead of $1350
    $998 for accessories?

Thanks, I should clarify that second screenshot is my own spreadsheet attempting to solve for the MF and RV since those weren't included. Here's a cleaner version - everything is straight from the info they gave me, except I played with MF and RV to get to the payment they quoted me:

Although I don't think I have the right numbers because if I try to plug in the 2500 or 5000 down figure then my payment is way off from their quote.

He did mention that the accessories are on there at my discretion, so he made it seem like that's easy to get rid of.

Overall- still feels like a bad deal right?
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Thoughts?

thanks!

$1000 loyalty/conquest
    $998 for accessories?

Thanks, I should clarify that second screenshot is my own spreadsheet attempting to solve for the MF and RV since those weren't included. Here's a cleaner version - everything is straight from the info they gave me, except I played with MF and RV to get to the payment they quoted me:

Although I don't think I have the right numbers because if I try to plug in the 2500 or 5000 down figure then my payment is way off from their quote.

He did mention that the accessories are on there at my discretion, so he made it seem like that's easy to get rid of.

Overall- still feels like a bad deal right?
    Yes.. still bad.

If I assume max markup on the money factor (.00165), and keep the 56% residual, but add $1350 to their total price, I get $935/mo. That's not too far from their $961. If I roll in the first payment, it's almost the same.

I see AudiCare on your list, but I don't see it on their list.

$95/mo, just for the money factor markup.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Thoughts?

thanks!
    .00065 MF and 56% residual for 36/15. $1000 loyalty/conquest All AFS leases include GAP at no extra charge. The money factor isn't unknown. It's right there on the paperwork at .00150. (marked up) Upfront mileage is at $0.15/mile, so that's an extra $1350 for the extra 9000 miles. (about $40/mo.) But, it seems like they are dropping the residual by 5%, instead. That adds $3000 to the deal, instead of $1350 (that shows on the paperwork, also) $998 for accessories? Acquisition fee is $895, but they've listed $995. Geez.... find another dealer.
    Thanks, I should clarify that second screenshot is my own spreadsheet attempting to solve for the MF and RV since those weren't included. Here's a cleaner version - everything is straight from the info they gave me, except I played with MF and RV to get to the payment they quoted me: Although I don't think I have the right numbers because if I try to plug in the 2500 or 5000 down figure then my payment is way off from their quote. He did mention that the accessories are on there at my discretion, so he made it seem like that's easy to get rid of. Overall- still feels like a bad deal right?
    Yes.. still bad. If I assume max markup on the money factor (.00165), and keep the 56% residual, but add $1350 to their total price, I get $935/mo. That's not too far from their $961. If I roll in the first payment, it's almost the same. I see AudiCare on your list, but I don't see it on their list. $95/mo, just for the money factor markup.
    Yikes - thanks for the ball park figures. I’m going into another dealership today in person so I’ll see what I get there - maybe I got a bad quote since I was doing it over email. 
  • Options
    @cameracanon - maybe I got a bad quote since I was doing it over email.

Many dealers try to hit a home run on the first quote. Some won't settle for a single, no matter what. I doubt it had anything to do with email.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator