Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Audi S5 Lease Deals and Prices

1356714

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994

    Thank u.  Just double checking , so the s5 sportback premium plus residual is now lower then the coupe ?  Only asking because since its release it has been 2 pct pts better then the coupe. ( 64%). And the financing went up as well ( was 00179 in August , now 00188 ) 

    That is not correct.

    36/15 numbers:
    S5 Coupe P+ 59% and .00155
    S5 Cab P+ 61% and .00188
    S5 SB P+ 61% and .00175

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thx. Appreciate your patience but it's actually 36/10  numbers trying to get if can help.  Thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994

    Thx. Appreciate your patience but it's actually 36/10  numbers trying to get if can help.  Thx

    Add 3% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • esfouresfour New YorkPosts: 7
    Michaell said:

    esfour said:

    Michaell said:

    esfour said:

    September MF and residual for a 2018 S5 Coupe Premium Plus 36/10 with Audi Care?

    I'm in New York.

    Thank you!

    .00159 and 62%; add 1% for AudiCare
    Just got back from the dealer and they quoted me .00175 and 60%. I think your numbers were from the Summer of Audi event?

    Can anyone verify these are the new numbers now?
    .00155 and 62% for 36/10 on S5 Coupe P+; add 1% for AudiCare
    Thanks Michaell you've been a big help! May I ask for the RV if I did a 39 month lease at 10k miles per year? I'm assuming the MF stays at .00155.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    esfour said:

    Michaell said:

    esfour said:

    Michaell said:

    esfour said:

    September MF and residual for a 2018 S5 Coupe Premium Plus 36/10 with Audi Care?

    I'm in New York.

    Thank you!

    .00159 and 62%; add 1% for AudiCare
    Just got back from the dealer and they quoted me .00175 and 60%. I think your numbers were from the Summer of Audi event?

    Can anyone verify these are the new numbers now?
    .00155 and 62% for 36/10 on S5 Coupe P+; add 1% for AudiCare
    Thanks Michaell you've been a big help! May I ask for the RV if I did a 39 month lease at 10k miles per year? I'm assuming the MF stays at .00155.
    Nope - .00175 and 60% for 39/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello Michaell, may I get latest MF and RV for 2018 S5 Sportback both Prestige and Premium Plus in Michigan? 36/10k, 12k, 15k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    mzhan said:

    Hello Michaell, may I get latest MF and RV for 2018 S5 Sportback both Prestige and Premium Plus in Michigan? 36/10k, 12k, 15k?

    36/15 numbers; add 2% for 12K or 3% for 10K

    .00175 and 61% (P+) or 59% (Prestige)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Quoted .00155 and 57% for 36/12 on SB Prestige in TX.

    Looking through here it seems I can get 36/15 on SB for around 59%... curious on MF there? 15k would be nice...

    AudiCare is always something I've negotiated in on the Audis I've leased so far, so I'm also curious if the extra 1% is always something that results in an extra 1% these days!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    ktkifly said:

    Quoted .00155 and 57% for 36/12 on SB Prestige in TX.

    Looking through here it seems I can get 36/15 on SB for around 59%... curious on MF there? 15k would be nice...

    AudiCare is always something I've negotiated in on the Audis I've leased so far, so I'm also curious if the extra 1% is always something that results in an extra 1% these days!

    .00175 and 59% for 36/15 from AFS; looks like your dealer is quoting you the numbers for an S5 Coupe (.00155 and 57% for 36/15)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell, what about the prestige trim with AFS? Does it make a difference? So, Coupe or Sportback options, 15k or 12k, but prestige trim regardless! Thank you again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,500
    edited September 2017
    ktkifly said:

    Michaell, what about the prestige trim with AFS? Does it make a difference? So, Coupe or Sportback options, 15k or 12k, but prestige trim regardless! Thank you again.

    On the Coupe or Sportback, Prestige residuals are 2% lower than Premium Plus.

    12K/yr residuals are 2% higher than 15K/yr residuals

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can you please provide the MF and RV for a 2018 S5 Cabriolet Premium Plus, for 36MO/15K/YR, for SF Bay area? Also, are there any incentives that Audi is offering on the model?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    somerdaze said:

    Hi, can you please provide the MF and RV for a 2018 S5 Cabriolet Premium Plus, for 36MO/15K/YR, for SF Bay area? Also, are there any incentives that Audi is offering on the model?

    .00188 and 59%

    $1500 loyalty incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4


  • Can you provide Information on Premium Plus 42 month 10k per year in Ohio for S5 sportback
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    jphelan76 said:


    Can you provide Information on Premium Plus 42 month 10k per year in Ohio for S5 sportback

    .00195 and 61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • poopspoops Posts: 129
    What are the MF and Residual for the S5 Sportback (Premium & Prestige) in the Chicagoland area? I'm looking at 36mos. and 7.5k or 10k miles. What is the lease term sweetspot for the S5 Sportback? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    poops said:

    What are the MF and Residual for the S5 Sportback (Premium & Prestige) in the Chicagoland area? I'm looking at 36mos. and 7.5k or 10k miles. What is the lease term sweetspot for the S5 Sportback? Thanks!

    36/10 numbers; add 1% for 7.5K
    36 months is the sweet spot

    .00175 and 64% (P+) or 62% (Prestige)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks for all the great info! Can I get MF and residual for S5 coupe (P+ and Prestige) for 36/15k and 36/20k in California. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    calh22a said:

    Thanks for all the great info! Can I get MF and residual for S5 coupe (P+ and Prestige) for 36/15k and 36/20k in California. Thanks

    36/15 numbers only; extra miles are deducted from the calculated residual

    .00155 and 59% (P+) or 57% (Prestige)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    calh22a said:

    Thanks for all the great info! Can I get MF and residual for S5 coupe (P+ and Prestige) for 36/15k and 36/20k in California. Thanks

    36/15 numbers only; extra miles are deducted from the calculated residual

    .00155 and 59% (P+) or 57% (Prestige)
    Thanks for the quick response. Can you give me an idea how to calculate the deducted residual from the extra miles? One of the sales associates informed me I can prepay the miles at $0.15 per mile.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,500
    calh22a said:

    Michaell said:

    calh22a said:

    Thanks for all the great info! Can I get MF and residual for S5 coupe (P+ and Prestige) for 36/15k and 36/20k in California. Thanks

    36/15 numbers only; extra miles are deducted from the calculated residual

    .00155 and 59% (P+) or 57% (Prestige)
    Thanks for the quick response. Can you give me an idea how to calculate the deducted residual from the extra miles? One of the sales associates informed me I can prepay the miles at $0.15 per mile.
    36/20 lease is 15000 extra miles.
    15000 X $0.15/ea = $2250
    $2250 divided by the MSRP = residual percentage reduction.

    Using $60K MSRP as an example:
    $2250 / $60000 = 3.75%
    If 36/15 residual is 57%, then the 36/20 residual would be 53.25% (in this example)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, looking to lease an S5, Prestige, Seattle area 98052. 36/7.5 what would be the residual/ MF? thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,500
    judeb1 said:

    Hi, looking to lease an S5, Prestige, Seattle area 98052. 36/7.5 what would be the residual/ MF? thanks

    Coupe?

    .00155 MF and 61% residual
    $1500 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jcf4jcf4 Posts: 44
    Looking to lease an S5, Prestige, in NYS for 36months/15k or 12k. What would residual/ MF be? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,500
    jcf4 said:

    Looking to lease an S5, Prestige, in NYS for 36months/15k or 12k. What would residual/ MF be? Thanks

    Coupe, Cabriolet or Sportback?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please share October residual and MF for S5 Sportback, Premium Plus, 36/10?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,500
    njcarnj said:

    Can you please share October residual and MF for S5 Sportback, Premium Plus, 36/10?

    .00180 MF and 63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mozzee_mozzee_ Posts: 18
    edited October 2017
    Ordered my S5 Prestige Coupe based on Sept. numbers. Can you please post S5 Prestige Coupe MF and Residual for October? 36 months, 12k miles, MD.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,500
    mozzee_ said:

    Ordered my S5 Prestige Coupe based on Sept. numbers. Can you please post S5 Prestige Coupe MF and Residual for October? 36 months, 12k miles, MD.

    .00137 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 bonus cash
    $1500 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jcf4jcf4 Posts: 44
    Coupe...thx
    kyfdx said:

    jcf4 said:

    Looking to lease an S5, Prestige, in NYS for 36months/15k or 12k. What would residual/ MF be? Thanks

    Coupe, Cabriolet or Sportback?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,500
    jcf4 said:

    Coupe...thx

    kyfdx said:

    jcf4 said:

    Looking to lease an S5, Prestige, in NYS for 36months/15k or 12k. What would residual/ MF be? Thanks

    Coupe, Cabriolet or Sportback?
    .00137 MF and 56%/58% residual
    $1000 bonus cash
    $1500 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jcf4jcf4 Posts: 44
    Proposal from NY Dealer on S5: list price - $63,040, selling price - $57,500. with 3.5K down (cover part of sale taxe) = approx. $853/month for 36 months 15k. They are telling me no bonus cash or loyalty/conquest money.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,500
    jcf4 said:

    Proposal from NY Dealer on S5: list price - $63,040, selling price - $57,500. with 3.5K down (cover part of sale taxe) = approx. $853/month for 36 months 15k. They are telling me no bonus cash or loyalty/conquest money.

    Coupe, convertible or Sportback?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jcf4jcf4 Posts: 44
    kyfdx said:

    jcf4 said:

    Proposal from NY Dealer on S5: list price - $63,040, selling price - $57,500. with 3.5K down (cover part of sale taxe) = approx. $853/month for 36 months 15k. They are telling me no bonus cash or loyalty/conquest money.

    Coupe, convertible or Sportback?
    Coupe...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,500
    jcf4 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jcf4 said:

    Proposal from NY Dealer on S5: list price - $63,040, selling price - $57,500. with 3.5K down (cover part of sale taxe) = approx. $853/month for 36 months 15k. They are telling me no bonus cash or loyalty/conquest money.

    Coupe, convertible or Sportback?
    Coupe...
    .00137 MF and 58% residual for Premium Plus. (56% for Prestige)
    $1000 bonus cash
    $1500 loyalty/conquest

    That payment seems kind of high, with $3500 upfront.
    Even using the 56% residual for Prestige
    Ask them to disclose the money factor. They might be marking it up.
    The conquest money is good for owners/lessees of BMW/Mercedes/Acura/Infiniti/Lexus


    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Is the $1500 loyalty updated for October and does it apply to both Prestige and Premium plus?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,500
    njcarnj said:

    Is the $1500 loyalty updated for October and does it apply to both Prestige and Premium plus?

    $1500 loyalty on Coupe and Cabriolet. $750 on Sportback
    Trim is irrelevant

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • euphoniuseuphonius SoCalPosts: 15
    May I please have the 36/15 numbers for an S5 Cab Prestige?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    euphonius said:

    May I please have the 36/15 numbers for an S5 Cab Prestige?

    Thanks!

    .00171 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you help clarify the taxes due for a NJ lease? I've gotten slightly different information from different dealers. My understanding is that sales tax is applied to the total depreciation and finance expense, but the tax that I've been quoted is higher. One dealer mentioned a luxury tax of ~1% for cars over $45K. Is that true? What is the 1% applied to? Are either tax typically rolled into the cap cost or generally paid up front?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    njcarnj said:

    Can you help clarify the taxes due for a NJ lease? I've gotten slightly different information from different dealers. My understanding is that sales tax is applied to the total depreciation and finance expense, but the tax that I've been quoted is higher. One dealer mentioned a luxury tax of ~1% for cars over $45K. Is that true? What is the 1% applied to? Are either tax typically rolled into the cap cost or generally paid up front?

    NJ taxes the sum of the payments.

    Yes, there is a luxury tax in NJ, but I don't have the particular numbers. There is a threshold price, and the rate is under 1%.

    We recommend you add the taxes into the cap cost - if the car is stolen or totaled, you think the state will refund you the taxes you pre-paid?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • b00stedb00sted Posts: 19
    S5 Sportback P+ 36/12k OH

    Thanks!
  • Could you give me the October MF and Residual for an S5 Cab 36/12 P+ and Prestige for SoCal Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    lexpen64 said:

    Could you give me the October MF and Residual for an S5 Cab 36/12 P+ and Prestige for SoCal Thanks.

    .00171 and 60% (P+) or 59% (Prestige)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    b00sted said:

    S5 Sportback P+ 36/12k OH

    Thanks!

    .00180 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • b00stedb00sted Posts: 19
    Michaell said:

    b00sted said:

    S5 Sportback P+ 36/12k OH

    Thanks!

    .00180 and 62%
    No additional incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    edited October 2017
    b00sted said:

    Michaell said:

    b00sted said:

    S5 Sportback P+ 36/12k OH

    Thanks!

    .00180 and 62%
    No additional incentives?
    Nope.

    EDIT - $750 loyalty incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Do the incentives typically get factored into the cap costs or are they returned as rebates?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,994
    lexpen64 said:

    Do the incentives typically get factored into the cap costs or are they returned as rebates?

    Factored into the cap cost.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • b00stedb00sted Posts: 19
    Can the $1000 Audi FS cash and $750 loyalty be combined on a purchase?
Sign In or Register to comment.