2018 Hyundai Sonata Lease Deals and Prices

18911131423

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    jayay123 said:

    Limited 36/12 zip 11230 mf/rv/incentives.. Thanks!!!

    .00083 MF and 53% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    iamian36 said:

    Looking for MF, RV, and Incentives for SEL 36/12 in SoCal, thank you. 

    .00083 MF and 54% residual
    $1750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    alex_jax said:

    can you please give me the Numbers for SE , SEL and ECO for 36/15 for zip code 32204?

    .00114 MF
    51%/52%/51% residual, respectively
    $3500/$2000/$2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chrispre3chrispre3 Member Posts: 57
    kyfdx said:

    chrispre3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    chrispre3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    chrispre3 said:

    Michaell said:

    Ask your 2018 Sonata lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.


    Check out the 2018 Hyundai Sonata here.

    Good morning--please let me know once the new incentives are in for this month. Thank you in advance!

    Looking for lease information based on below:
    2.0 Limited
    10K Miles for 3 Years
    Zip: 07628
    .00083 MF
    56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Thanks!

    Are you guys also seeing numbers for lease deals on the new '+' models they are rolling out? Curious how they are differentiating the offers on those vs original trims.
    As far as we can tell, no difference
    Thanks--very strange since the Limited 2.0+ MSRP is lower than non '+'.

    I would think they would offer at least a rebate that was more aggressive even if only to make up that difference in MSRPs.

    Do you know if they are still giving the UBER discount/rebate? Any other types of rebates (Amex, Geico, Loyalty)?
    Still showing $1000 for UBER
    Nothing else
    Do you know if the UBER incentive applies to both purchase and lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    chrispre3 said:


    kyfdx said:

    chrispre3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    chrispre3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    chrispre3 said:

    Michaell said:

    Ask your 2018 Sonata lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.


    Check out the 2018 Hyundai Sonata here.

    Good morning--please let me know once the new incentives are in for this month. Thank you in advance!

    Looking for lease information based on below:
    2.0 Limited
    10K Miles for 3 Years
    Zip: 07628
    .00083 MF
    56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Thanks!

    Are you guys also seeing numbers for lease deals on the new '+' models they are rolling out? Curious how they are differentiating the offers on those vs original trims.
    As far as we can tell, no difference
    Thanks--very strange since the Limited 2.0+ MSRP is lower than non '+'.

    I would think they would offer at least a rebate that was more aggressive even if only to make up that difference in MSRPs.

    Do you know if they are still giving the UBER discount/rebate? Any other types of rebates (Amex, Geico, Loyalty)?
    Still showing $1000 for UBER
    Nothing else
    Do you know if the UBER incentive applies to both purchase and lease?
    I believe that is correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pitchinwedgepitchinwedge Member Posts: 65
    Hi, 36/12 numbers for 2.0 Limited in So Cal? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693

    Hi, 36/12 numbers for 2.0 Limited in So Cal? Thanks!

    .00083 MF and 55% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • phil_gphil_g Member Posts: 92
    Hi again, looking for MF & RV for Limited 2.0T 36/15 florida 33324
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    phil_g said:

    Hi again, looking for MF & RV for Limited 2.0T 36/15 florida 33324

    .00114 and 53%
    $3250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chrispre3chrispre3 Member Posts: 57
    Still working on getting all the details, but a dealer I have been going back and forth with came back with an offer of $305 per month on Limited 2.0 lease.

    This assumes
    10K Miles/3 Years
    $500 Down
    $500 Boost up Rebate
    $1,000 UBER
    $2,000 Lease Cash
    $650 Bank Fee
    $399 Doc Fee

    With an MSRP of $34,000, I think this translates into a discount of about 10-11% off of MSRP.

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated if you feel this deal is fair/good.
  • ny_sxny_sx 10510Member Posts: 139
    chrispre3 said:

    Still working on getting all the details, but a dealer I have been going back and forth with came back with an offer of $305 per month on Limited 2.0 lease.

    This assumes
    10K Miles/3 Years
    $500 Down
    $500 Boost up Rebate
    $1,000 UBER
    $2,000 Lease Cash
    $650 Bank Fee
    $399 Doc Fee

    With an MSRP of $34,000, I think this translates into a discount of about 10-11% off of MSRP.

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated if you feel this deal is fair/good.

    Is $500 all you will pay to drive the car off the lot and everything else rolled in? Is this the newer "+" model? I'm curious because I am looking for the same car in zip 10510.
  • chrispre3chrispre3 Member Posts: 57
    This is not the "+" model. And yes, $500 is my total out of pocket. Again, I am trying to get some confirmation in writing, since this was all over the phone, but I made it clear $500 was what I was willing to put down.
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    sell price? location? tax rate?
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    edited June 2018
    chrispre3 said:

    but I made it clear $500 was what I was willing to put down.

    "willing to put down" and "driveoff" are two different things. You need to ask for amount due at signing + 35 additional payments of "xxx"
  • chrispre3chrispre3 Member Posts: 57
    tonyg2016 said:

    chrispre3 said:

    but I made it clear $500 was what I was willing to put down.

    "willing to put down" and "driveoff" are two different things. You need to ask for amount due at signing + 35 additional payments of "xxx"
    I received another offer today from a different dealer for $295/month with "$500 due at signing".

    This is NJ (07628), 6.625% Tax Rate.

    Sell Price $29,543 (MSRP $33,630).
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    In stock vehicle? if so, that is a solid deal.
  • chrispre3chrispre3 Member Posts: 57
    tonyg2016 said:
    In stock vehicle? if so, that is a solid deal.
    tonyg2016 said:
    In stock vehicle? if so, that is a solid deal.
    $295 deal is in stock

    $305 deal they would have to find the vehicle and want me to pay the $500 upfront, before they locate. Bit hesitant doing that with nothing in writing. 

    Both deals range from 11-12% off of msrp. Same dealers were quoting me $350+ last month. Looks like they are being more aggressive this month. 


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    chrispre3 said:


    tonyg2016 said:

    In stock vehicle? if so, that is a solid deal.


    tonyg2016 said:

    In stock vehicle? if so, that is a solid deal.

    $295 deal is in stock

    $305 deal they would have to find the vehicle and want me to pay the $500 upfront, before they locate. Bit hesitant doing that with nothing in writing. 

    Both deals range from 11-12% off of msrp. Same dealers were quoting me $350+ last month. Looks like they are being more aggressive this month. 




    Well, $295 and in stock is way better than $305 and "gee, let's see if we can find one that matches"

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • urbandetoxurbandetox Member Posts: 17
    Looking for lease terms for Sonata SE, 12/36. Zip code 33418. Residual and MF please.
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    chrispre3 said:

    Both deals range from 11-12% off of msrp. Same dealers were quoting me $350+ last month. Looks like they are being more aggressive this month. 


    Remember, they know the PLUS models are coming and you are buying one of their current top-of-line models (Limited 2.0T). There may be a bit more to squeeze out of this deal, but not much.

  • chrispre3chrispre3 Member Posts: 57
    tonyg2016 said:
    Both deals range from 11-12% off of msrp. Same dealers were quoting me $350+ last month. Looks like they are being more aggressive this month. 


    Remember, they know the PLUS models are coming and you are buying one of their current top-of-line models (Limited 2.0T). There may be a bit more to squeeze out of this deal, but not much.
    Good point. What are you thinking, another $5/month? 
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    Easy way to find out is to go back to the dealer without the car and tell him to beat your 295 deal with 500 driveoff. If he says "no" then you know you are at rock bottom.
  • chrispre3chrispre3 Member Posts: 57
    tonyg2016 said:

    Easy way to find out is to go back to the dealer without the car and tell him to beat your 295 deal with 500 driveoff. If he says "no" then you know you are at rock bottom.

    Would you have any apprehension dealing with a dealer who asks you to prepay the drive off while he finds the car and nothing solid in writing? I do, which is why while the $305 was a solid offer, I wasn't thrilled about having to work with him.
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    if you use a credit card, what is the issue?
  • chrispre3chrispre3 Member Posts: 57
    tonyg2016 said:
    if you use a credit card, what is the issue?
    Meaning if we don’t agree to a deal I dispute the charge?
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    Yes, but you still need something from them saying that it is a refundable deposit if the vehicle cannot be found and the deal signed in a certain number of days.
  • chrispre3chrispre3 Member Posts: 57
    tonyg2016 said:
    Yes, but you still need something from them saying that it is a refundable deposit if the vehicle cannot be found and the deal signed in a certain number of days.
    Would I also need to put the agreed upon price/monthly payment in writing/as a contingency? I worry about them trying to increase the payment based on what car they find. I guess the ‘deal not signed in x days’ gives me the power to refuse to sign as a recourse. 

    I really appreciate your help. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    chrispre3 said:


    tonyg2016 said:

    Yes, but you still need something from them saying that it is a refundable deposit if the vehicle cannot be found and the deal signed in a certain number of days.

    Would I also need to put the agreed upon price/monthly payment in writing/as a contingency? I worry about them trying to increase the payment based on what car they find. I guess the ‘deal not signed in x days’ gives me the power to refuse to sign as a recourse. 

    I really appreciate your help. 

    Aren't there eleventy million Sonatas for sale? Find a dealer that has the car you want in stock, make your deal and drive it home. No way to I let a dealer look for the Sonata I want (or, Accord, Camry, Altima, Civic, etc, etc..) You are just asking for heartache and worry.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693

    Looking for lease terms for Sonata SE, 12/36. Zip code 33418. Residual and MF please.

    .00114 MF and 53% residual
    $3500 lease cash
    $500 regional event cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Joshua FeinzeigJoshua Feinzeig Member Posts: 28
    Any recommendations for NY/NJ dealer? Most have not been so great....
  • raymos24raymos24 Member Posts: 160
    Hi! I am looking for numbers on a 2018 Sonata SEL & Sport for 36/10k in 02119. Thank you for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    raymos24 said:

    Hi! I am looking for numbers on a 2018 Sonata SEL & Sport for 36/10k in 02119. Thank you for your help!

    .00114 and 55% (SEL) or 54% (Ltd 2.4)
    $2000 lease cash on SEL
    $3500 lease cash on Limited

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ny_sxny_sx 10510Member Posts: 139
    jayay123 said:

    Any recommendations for NY/NJ dealer? Most have not been so great....

    Jayjay - I have bought two cars from Jack Schwartz at Potamkin Hyundai in Manhattan. All the other dealers in the area talked him down, so I went to him last. Not surprisingly, they talked him down because he made the best deals without the BS. I've bought/leased about 20 cars and these were by far and away the easiest. most painless car leases I have ever done. I have two leases due now. I'll do my due diligence to get my baseline pricing and then go back to Jack.

    I told Jack upfront I didn't want any extra packages [one car was a Sonata Limited 2.0T and one an SE.] Can you believe they actually didn't even try to sell me extras? When Jack sent the business manager out with the contracts, he introduced himself, said sign here, sign here, and initial here [with explanations, of course] shook my hand and was gone in under five minutes. I couldn't believe it.

    If you like, send me a PM and I can introduce you via email. He already knows I'm back in the market, so maybe he'll be a little extra aggressive.
  • asonepraiseasonepraise Member Posts: 16
    Last request...ready to pull trigger on Hyundai Sonata Eco. What are numbers for 37221 Nashville, TN on 36/12 and 36/15 and incentives? Thanks guys you're the best and this is it! 
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    Before you pull the trigger on the ECO model, are you aware of the tranny issues?

    ECO has the horrible DCT tranny. I would avoid at all costs.

    http://www.hyundai-forums.com/2016-tucson-ix35-models/454074-dangerous-horrible-dct.html

    note: powertrain in tuscon is the same as the Sonata. 1.6t engine and the dual clutch tranny
  • asonepraiseasonepraise Member Posts: 16
    tonyg2016 i didn't hear about this. I'm reading this article now!
  • asonepraiseasonepraise Member Posts: 16
    tonyg2016...thanks for this--this definitely completely changed my mind. kdyfx and michaell please change my request to sonata se in Nashville, TN for 36/12 and 36/15. This forum rocks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097

    tonyg2016...thanks for this--this definitely completely changed my mind. kdyfx and michaell please change my request to sonata se in Nashville, TN for 36/12 and 36/15. This forum rocks!

    .00114 and 53% / 51%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    Note - that article refers to the 2016 model year. It's possible Hyundai has solved the powertrain issues for the current models.

    Nevertheless, I'd test drive it and form a first hand opinion. You can't believe everything you read on the internet (except for us, that is) :stuck_out_tongue:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lus1234lus1234 Member Posts: 4
    (NYC lease offer) With 1500 due at lease signing, is 269 a month 36months 12k a good deal? MSRP IS 26445 sonata sport 2018. I haven’t factored in boost up $500 match 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    lus1234 said:

    (NYC lease offer) With 1500 due at lease signing, is 269 a month 36months 12k a good deal? MSRP IS 26445 sonata sport 2018. I haven’t factored in boost up $500 match 

    And the adjusted cap cost?

    What is the breakdown of the $1500?

    2.4 or 2.0T?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • melfranksmelfranks Member Posts: 6
    Looking for lease terms for Sonata 2.0T Limited, 12/36. Zip code 55901. Residual and MF please. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,693
    lus1234 said:

    (NYC lease offer) With 1500 due at lease signing, is 269 a month 36months 12k a good deal? MSRP IS 26445 sonata sport 2018. I haven’t factored in boost up $500 match 

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    Michaell said:

    Note - that article refers to the 2016 model year. It's possible Hyundai has solved the powertrain issues for the current models.

    They have tweaked the tranny s/w but they have not solved the problem because there is no problem. It is an inherent issue with a "dry" clutch DCT. There are over 2000 posts in that forum. The DCT drives like a manual tranny and many people have forgotten how to drive one. Not saying it isn't driveable, but a longer test drive is necessary. The main safety concern is stalling at an intersection when turning left.

    http://www.hyundai-forums.com/2016-tucson-ix35-models/613817-anyone-happy-their-dual-clutch-transmission.html

  • Joshua FeinzeigJoshua Feinzeig Member Posts: 28
    MF/RV/incentives zip 11230

    36/12

    Hybrid Limited

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    jayay123 said:

    MF/RV/incentives zip 11230

    36/12

    Hybrid Limited

    Thanks!

    .00202 and 52%
    $3750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Joshua FeinzeigJoshua Feinzeig Member Posts: 28
    jayay123 said:

    MF/RV/incentives zip 11230

    36/12

    Hybrid Limited

    Thanks!

    Same for 2017 (if still lease program)
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    @Michaell
    @kyfdx
    do the edmunds guys know how hyundai defines "aged inventory?"

    just showed up today on another site (affects ALL trims):
    $500 expires 7/9/2018, Bonus Cash (Aged Inventory Sell Down)

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    jayay123 said:

    jayay123 said:

    MF/RV/incentives zip 11230

    36/12

    Hybrid Limited

    Thanks!

    Same for 2017 (if still lease program)
    .00061 and 43%
    $5000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,097
    tonyg2016 said:

    @Michaell
    @kyfdx
    do the edmunds guys know how hyundai defines "aged inventory?"

    just showed up today on another site (affects ALL trims):
    $500 expires 7/9/2018, Bonus Cash (Aged Inventory Sell Down)

    Sorry, don't know how Hyundai defines aged inventory.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.