2018 Mercedes E-Class Lease Deals and Prices

13468928

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,933
    caymanty said:

    Hello: I noticed from your posts that the MF changed from 0.00138 on December 5 to 0.00113 on December 9th for E300RWD. Is that correct? The dealers have all been quoting 0.00138 for E300RWD. Thank you again.

    .00138 for RWD
    .00113 for AWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wsyoon87wsyoon87 Member Posts: 51
    Hello, whats the MF and residual on 2018 AMG E43 4 Matic? 36/12k? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077
    wsyoon87 said:

    Hello, whats the MF and residual on 2018 AMG E43 4 Matic? 36/12k? Thank you.

    59% and .00161

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rone803rone803 Member Posts: 21
    edited December 2017
    Recently received from dealer in NJ. Any opinion on the numbers. 
  • johnchen3johnchen3 Member Posts: 14
    Hello,

    Looking to lease a 2018 E300 RWD or 4Matic in Southern California.

    Looking to get the numbers for a 7,500 or 10,000 lease.

    Don't mind buying down the rate with SD, anyone know of any deals?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077
    rone803 said:

    Recently received from dealer in NJ. Any opinion on the numbers. 

    What model?

    Sales tax is wrong; that is for a purchase.
    No mention of acquisition fee.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost they used for those lease payment quotes.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,933
    johnchen3 said:

    Hello,

    Looking to lease a 2018 E300 RWD or 4Matic in Southern California.

    Looking to get the numbers for a 7,500 or 10,000 lease.

    Don't mind buying down the rate with SD, anyone know of any deals?

    36/10
    RWD: .00138 MF and 61% residual
    AWD: .00113 MF and 60% residual

    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rone803rone803 Member Posts: 21
    edited December 2017
    Michaell said:
    Recently received from dealer in NJ. Any opinion on the numbers. 
    What model? Sales tax is wrong; that is for a purchase. No mention of acquisition fee. Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost they used for those lease payment quotes.
    I was told acquisition is 1095 and adjusted cap cost was the selling price number. E300 awd
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077
    rone803 said:


    Michaell said:

    Recently received from dealer in NJ. Any opinion on the numbers. 
    What model?

    Sales tax is wrong; that is for a purchase.
    No mention of acquisition fee.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost they used for those lease payment quotes.

    I was told acquisition is 1095 and adjusted cap cost was the selling price number. E300 awd

    Nope, still not correct. If they are unable or unwilling to get you the information you've requested, move on to another dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rone803rone803 Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Recently received from dealer in NJ. Any opinion on the numbers. 
    What model? Sales tax is wrong; that is for a purchase. No mention of acquisition fee. Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost they used for those lease payment quotes.
    I was told acquisition is 1095 and adjusted cap cost was the selling price number. E300 awd
    Nope, still not correct. If they are unable or unwilling to get you the information you've requested, move on to another dealer.

  • rone803rone803 Member Posts: 21
    edited December 2017
    Was given this. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077
    rone803 said:

    Was given this. 

    Now we're getting somewhere.

    So, with the residual of 58% and the base MF of .00113, the numbers check out (well, I'm .01 off, probably due to rounding).

    As noted, acquisition fee is marked up. But, the discount from sticker is pretty strong, so not sure it's something to dicker over.

    They are adding the sales tax into the lease payment, which we prefer.

    I'd ask them to adjust this so the acquisition fee and document fee are added into the payment. Increases your payment size, but reduces the amount of cash due up front from you.

    Nothing out of line here.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwdreamer83bmwdreamer83 Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2017
    Michaell said:

    What would be MF and residual be on a E63 Wagon in CA?

    What term and how many miles per year?
    36months and 7500 miles per year
  • rone803rone803 Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:
    Was given this. 
    Now we're getting somewhere. So, with the residual of 58% and the base MF of .00113, the numbers check out (well, I'm .01 off, probably due to rounding). As noted, acquisition fee is marked up. But, the discount from sticker is pretty strong, so not sure it's something to dicker over. They are adding the sales tax into the lease payment, which we prefer. I'd ask them to adjust this so the acquisition fee and document fee are added into the payment. Increases your payment size, but reduces the amount of cash due up front from you. Nothing out of line here.
    Thank you for your help and patience. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077

    Michaell said:

    What would be MF and residual be on a E63 Wagon in CA?

    What term and how many miles per year?
    36months and 7500 miles per year
    Standard MF (.00200-.00220) and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scottamcscottamc Member Posts: 26
    I have asked before about E400 cab mf/rv for 36/7.5mi. You have mentioned a few times that Nov and Dec is .00069 mf which is 1.66% and 58% RV. However autobytel says 2.39%, not sure where they get it. And I think I just got a quote from a dealer that looks they are using 2.39%. Maybe thats a marked up MF? Where do you get the MF from that I could source potentially to the dealer? And we sure the base MF for that model is .00069 or 1.66%?

    Thanks so much
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,933
    scottamc said:

    I have asked before about E400 cab mf/rv for 36/7.5mi. You have mentioned a few times that Nov and Dec is .00069 mf which is 1.66% and 58% RV. However autobytel says 2.39%, not sure where they get it. And I think I just got a quote from a dealer that looks they are using 2.39%. Maybe thats a marked up MF? Where do you get the MF from that I could source potentially to the dealer? And we sure the base MF for that model is .00069 or 1.66%?

    Thanks so much

    Yes.. it's .00069

    Mercedes doesn't use APRs. So, not sure where autobytel gets their numbers, but why would they convert it to an APR, when only a couple of makes out of the whole car universe use APRs?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jimjay2017jimjay2017 Member Posts: 32
    Hi , Can I please get the MF and Residual on a E300 RWD in South Florida for 24 months / 7.5k and 36 months / 7.5k? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,933

    Hi , Can I please get the MF and Residual on a E300 RWD in South Florida for 24 months / 7.5k and 36 months / 7.5k? Thanks!

    .00138 MF and 69%/62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mattatnycmattatnyc Member Posts: 2
    Hi - what’s the MF/RV for 36/10, 36/12, and 36/15 for the E400 coupe AWD?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,933
    mattatnyc said:

    Hi - what’s the MF/RV for 36/10, 36/12, and 36/15 for the E400 coupe AWD?

    .00060 MF and 55%/54%/52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • amp512amp512 Member Posts: 41
    Is lease acquisition fee for 2018 E300 or E400 AWD still $795 for state of NJ? I assume acquisition fee should be same across all states, correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,933
    amp512 said:

    Is lease acquisition fee for 2018 E300 or E400 AWD still $795 for state of NJ? I assume acquisition fee should be same across all states, correct?

    Yes, that's correct.

    MBFS permits dealers to mark up the fee by $300 for extra profit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • scottamcscottamc Member Posts: 26
    In CA, I always see 1095 Acq
  • amp512amp512 Member Posts: 41
    Is there a discount of 0.00010 in MF for autopay? And can autopay discount stack on top of 10x MSDs? I am looking at E300 AWD with a base MF of 0.00113 and 10x MSDs. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077
    scottamc said:

    In CA, I always see 1095 Acq

    Greedy ....

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077
    amp512 said:

    Is there a discount of 0.00010 in MF for autopay? And can autopay discount stack on top of 10x MSDs? I am looking at E300 AWD with a base MF of 0.00113 and 10x MSDs. Thanks.

    Yes, .00010 discount for AutoPay

    Not 100% certain that AutoPay and MSDs can stack.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scottamcscottamc Member Posts: 26
    @Michaell I called MBZ Financial yesterday about autopay and was told there is no longer a discount for that. But they said MSD's still exist. (even though some posters on leasehacker have talked about dealerships not doing MSDs).
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAMember Posts: 9,399
    Are you a car shopper looking to purchase a vehicle in the next month or so? If so, a reporter would love to ask you a few questions. Please send a note to [email protected] by end of day Friday, December 15 if you'd be willing to chat. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,933
    scottamc said:

    @Michaell I called MBZ Financial yesterday about autopay and was told there is no longer a discount for that. But they said MSD's still exist. (even though some posters on leasehacker have talked about dealerships not doing MSDs).

    Thanks for the info!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bmwdreamer83bmwdreamer83 Member Posts: 31
    What would the MF and residual be on a 2018 E400 Wagon in CA with a 36month/7500mile lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077

    What would the MF and residual be on a 2018 E400 Wagon in CA with a 36month/7500mile lease?

    61% and standard MF (around .00200-.00220)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrsweatersmrsweaters Member Posts: 9
    What are the December MF and residual on a 2018 E400 Coupe 36/10/12
  • abz1017abz1017 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, can you please provide the residual and MF for E3004matic , New York, 36m/10k ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077

    What are the December MF and residual on a 2018 E400 Coupe 36/10/12

    RWD or 4Matic?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077
    abz1017 said:

    Hi, can you please provide the residual and MF for E3004matic , New York, 36m/10k ?

    .00113 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrsweatersmrsweaters Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    What are the December MF and residual on a 2018 E400 Coupe 36/10/12

    RWD or 4Matic?
    RWD Please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,933

    Michaell said:

    What are the December MF and residual on a 2018 E400 Coupe 36/10/12

    RWD or 4Matic?
    RWD Please
    .00069 MF and 55%/54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mjt324nyumjt324nyu Member Posts: 2
    Hi! Longtime lurker, much appreciated for all the information provided here. Looking for numbers (Residual, MF) for Los Angeles, CA. 2018 E-Class RWD with Premium 3 Package. 3Y/12K. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,933
    mjt324nyu said:

    Hi! Longtime lurker, much appreciated for all the information provided here. Looking for numbers (Residual, MF) for Los Angeles, CA. 2018 E-Class RWD with Premium 3 Package. 3Y/12K. Thank you!

    E300?

    .00138 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • emad86emad86 Member Posts: 13
    hey guys,

    Looking for E300 RWD and E43 36month 10k\12k numbers for South florida.

    Thank you,
  • johnchen3johnchen3 Member Posts: 14
    Recent got this from a S. California dealer for a 2018 E300 RWD w/ prem pkg 1 and 7,500 miles. They originally quoted $51k to purchase but changed it to $53.8k on a lease.

    Any opinion on this?


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077
    emad86 said:

    hey guys,

    Looking for E300 RWD and E43 36month 10k\12k numbers for South florida.

    Thank you,

    36/12; add 1% for 10K

    300 - 60% and .00138
    E43 - 59% and .00161

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077
    johnchen3 said:

    Recent got this from a S. California dealer for a 2018 E300 RWD w/ prem pkg 1 and 7,500 miles. They originally quoted $51k to purchase but changed it to $53.8k on a lease.

    Any opinion on this?


    I don't see any reference to the MBFS acquisition fee - ask them for the adjusted cap cost they are using for these quoted.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnchen3johnchen3 Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    johnchen3 said:

    Recent got this from a S. California dealer for a 2018 E300 RWD w/ prem pkg 1 and 7,500 miles. They originally quoted $51k to purchase but changed it to $53.8k on a lease.

    Any opinion on this?


    I don't see any reference to the MBFS acquisition fee - ask them for the adjusted cap cost they are using for these quoted.
    Thanks for the help! He didn't get me the acquisition number but I'm guessing it's close to $1,000? He only got back to me and told me the adjusted cap is $51,138. I'll ping the sale guy again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077
    johnchen3 said:

    Michaell said:

    johnchen3 said:

    Recent got this from a S. California dealer for a 2018 E300 RWD w/ prem pkg 1 and 7,500 miles. They originally quoted $51k to purchase but changed it to $53.8k on a lease.

    Any opinion on this?


    I don't see any reference to the MBFS acquisition fee - ask them for the adjusted cap cost they are using for these quoted.
    Thanks for the help! He didn't get me the acquisition number but I'm guessing it's close to $1,000? He only got back to me and told me the adjusted cap is $51,138. I'll ping the sale guy again.
    Hmmm ... using the base MF of .00138 and the 36/7.5K residual of 62%, those prices give me $522/mo before tax. They are showing $547/mo, with the MSDs.

    Ask them the MF they are using for the quote.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnchen3johnchen3 Member Posts: 14
    What is the residual and MF for the E400 sedan?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077
    johnchen3 said:

    What is the residual and MF for the E400 sedan?

    Thank you!

    .00185 and 57% for 36/15

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ramocliffsramocliffs Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2017
    What are the MF, residual, and rebates/incentives on a 2018 E300 AWD in NJ? I've been quoted 0.00123, 59% and $0.

    (Apologies if I missed this above, but I did not find in in searching the forum)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,077

    What are the MF, residual, and rebates/incentives on a 2018 E300 AWD in NJ? I've been quoted 0.00123, 59% and $0.

    (Apologies if I missed this above, but I did not find in in searching the forum)

    .00113 and 59% for 36/12

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.