Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2018 BMW 3 Series Lease Deals and Prices

17810121349

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014
    bmwnj335 said:

    First quote in after some negotiation.

    They don't have the exact car I am looking for but have a bit more expensive one (340i xDrive Exec Tier M Sport) for $61,015 (MSRP) that meets my needs with some added options. Regardless, I'm getting offered $632 monthly payment, $3,200 total drive off. This would cover my remaining 4 payments. There is no BMW "pull back" program right now for the lease payments.

    Told I'm getting $4,500 in rebates. I was given their lease sheet and the MF and Resid both match what you guys gave me and my model.

    Thoughts?


    Michaell said:

    bmwnj335 said:

    Hi - Only 4 months (payments) off my lease on a 2015 335xi. Got an email from gen sales manager about turning in early. Was offered:

    $3,793 toward new vehicle price ($1500 BMW loyalty, $2293 dealer loyalty)
    $350 lease acquisition fee waved

    Can you guys tell me if

    1) It's worth an early turn in...

    2) What the MF and Residual is on a 2018 340xi 36,000 / 3yr lease? (New Jersey)

    3) I had an incredible deal I pulled together with the dealership last time. What is the best possible deal I could expect to get? My prior payment was $483 per month with approximately $3000 total drive off (cap cost reduction, fees, etc). MSRP on the prior car was $57,565 (M package, nav, black grill, luxury package)

    4) Is it better to get the M package or Shadow Sport package?

    Thanks!!!

    1. If they are taking your car back, with no fees or payments added onto the new lease deal, that is a good start...
    2. .00156 and 60%; $3000 lease credit and $750 loyalty
    3. We always suggest you target 7% off MSRP, then subtract any available incentives. We don't recommend large up front cash amounts - just first payment and registration costs
    4. Can't help you there; that's a personal choice.
    I'd ask for the breakdown of the incentives, just to be safe.

    Are they taking your car, along with the cash for the remaining payments?

    What selling price are you being offered?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwnj335bmwnj335 Posts: 17
    edited March 2018
    Thanks, Michaell. Does this help?

    Yes - they would take the car and the remaining 4 payments would be included as part of the $3,200 out of the door.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014
    bmwnj335 said:

    Thanks, Michaell. Does this help?

    Yes - they would take the car and the remaining 4 payments would be included as part of the $3,200 out of the door.

    I'm only a few pennies off of that quote.

    If you're comfortable with the selling price, and the disposition of your existing car, I don't see anything wrong with the deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwnj335bmwnj335 Posts: 17
    Thanks a lot. Still working with them on this so will keep you posted. Appreciate it!
  • marxw2018marxw2018 Posts: 15
    edited March 2018
    Looking at a 320 XI 2018... Can I get the res and MF 10K 36mths NYC
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830
    marxw2018 said:

    Looking at a 320 XI 2018... Can I get the res and MF 10K 36mths NYC

    .00156 MF and 61% residual
    $3000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skrupp152skrupp152 Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

    marxw2018 said:

    Looking at a 320 XI 2018... Can I get the res and MF 10K 36mths NYC

    .00156 MF and 61% residual
    $3000 lease credit

    How about same thing, but 24 months? 10k miles / 24 months.

    I heard that residual goes from 61 to 67% ? How about MF?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830
    skrupp152 said:

    kyfdx said:

    marxw2018 said:

    Looking at a 320 XI 2018... Can I get the res and MF 10K 36mths NYC

    .00156 MF and 61% residual
    $3000 lease credit

    How about same thing, but 24 months? 10k miles / 24 months.

    I heard that residual goes from 61 to 67% ? How about MF?
    That's the only change.. 67% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marxw2018marxw2018 Posts: 15
    edited March 2018
    Looking at a 320xi getting an offer 380 for 24m inc tax with rolling all the fees in except 1st mth and DMV
    MSRP 44085
    Demo miles 4600
    Selling price 36,520
    Bank Fee 925
    Tax 1079.82
    Tax on rebate 272.91
    Title 380.09
    75
    10

    738 +225 DMV out of pocket
    Thoughts?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014
    marxw2018 said:

    Looking at a 320xi getting an offer 380 for 24m inc tax with rolling all the fees in except 1st mth and DMV
    MSRP 44085
    Demo miles 4600
    Selling price 36,520
    Bank Fee 925
    Tax 1079.82
    Tax on rebate 272.91
    Title 380.09
    75
    10

    738 +225 DMV out of pocket
    Thoughts?

    How many miles per year are you looking for?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • marxw2018marxw2018 Posts: 15
    10K per year
  • marxw2018marxw2018 Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    marxw2018 said:

    Looking at a 320xi getting an offer 380 for 24m inc tax with rolling all the fees in except 1st mth and DMV
    MSRP 44085
    Demo miles 4600
    Selling price 36,520
    Bank Fee 925
    Tax 1079.82
    Tax on rebate 272.91
    Title 380.09
    75
    10

    738 +225 DMV out of pocket
    Thoughts?

    How many miles per year are you looking for?
    10K per Year
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014
    marxw2018 said:

    10K per year

    .00156 and 67%, less $1150 for the miles
    $3000 lease credit

    What cap cost is the dealer using to get their payment? I'm getting numbers much higher.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • marxw2018marxw2018 Posts: 15
    Michaell said:
    10K per year
    .00156 and 67%, less $1150 for the miles $3000 lease credit What cap cost is the dealer using to get their payment? I'm getting numbers much higher.
    28,517
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830
    marxw2018 said:


    Michaell said:

    marxw2018 said:

    10K per year

    .00156 and 67%, less $1150 for the miles
    $3000 lease credit

    What cap cost is the dealer using to get their payment? I'm getting numbers much higher.

    28,517

    Looks like $28,517 might be the residual?

    Your list is a little confusing, about which of those numbers is included in the amount Due at Signing, and what's added to the CAP cost?

    If I roll in the taxes and the acquisition fee, then subtract the $3000 rebate, I get $364/mo.
    But, I'm guessing...

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marxw2018marxw2018 Posts: 15
     $28,517 is the residual. The only out of pocket should be 1st Mth and title, plus dmv.
  • marxw2018marxw2018 Posts: 15
    edited March 2018
    kyfdx said:

    marxw2018 said:


    Michaell said:

    marxw2018 said:

    10K per year

    .00156 and 67%, less $1150 for the miles
    $3000 lease credit

    What cap cost is the dealer using to get their payment? I'm getting numbers much higher.

    28,517
    Looks like $28,517 might be the residual?

    Your list is a little confusing, about which of those numbers is included in the amount Due at Signing, and what's added to the CAP cost?

    If I roll in the taxes and the acquisition fee, then subtract the $3000 rebate, I get $364/mo.
    But, I'm guessing...



    Here we go
    Breakdown
    $28,517 Residual
    Cap cost 38,200 (Cap Cost was wrong)
    Rolling In
    Bank Fee 925
    Tax 1079.82


    Paying out of pocket
    Rebate Tax 272.91 Upfront
    Payment 380.09 Upfront
    DMV 225 Upfront
    75 title Upfront
    10 inspection Upfront

    Thoughts?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830
    marxw2018 said:

    kyfdx said:

    marxw2018 said:


    Michaell said:

    marxw2018 said:

    10K per year

    .00156 and 67%, less $1150 for the miles
    $3000 lease credit

    What cap cost is the dealer using to get their payment? I'm getting numbers much higher.

    28,517
    Looks like $28,517 might be the residual?

    Your list is a little confusing, about which of those numbers is included in the amount Due at Signing, and what's added to the CAP cost?

    If I roll in the taxes and the acquisition fee, then subtract the $3000 rebate, I get $364/mo.
    But, I'm guessing...

    Here we go
    Breakdown
    $28,517 Residual
    Cap cost 38,200 (Cap Cost was wrong)
    Rolling In
    Bank Fee 925
    Tax 1079.82


    Paying out of pocket
    Rebate Tax 272.91 Upfront
    Payment 380.09 Upfront
    DMV 225 Upfront
    75 title Upfront
    10 inspection Upfront

    Thoughts?

    If the $38,200 is the Gross CAP cost with the tax and acquisition fee already included, and then subtracting the $3000 rebate for an Adjusted CAP of $35,200, then I get $378/mo.
    (of course, the numbers still aren't very clear)


    Looks like you are up to about $1440 due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marxw2018marxw2018 Posts: 15
    kyfdx said:

    marxw2018 said:

    kyfdx said:

    marxw2018 said:


    Michaell said:

    marxw2018 said:

    10K per year

    .00156 and 67%, less $1150 for the miles
    $3000 lease credit

    What cap cost is the dealer using to get their payment? I'm getting numbers much higher.

    28,517
    Looks like $28,517 might be the residual?

    Your list is a little confusing, about which of those numbers is included in the amount Due at Signing, and what's added to the CAP cost?

    If I roll in the taxes and the acquisition fee, then subtract the $3000 rebate, I get $364/mo.
    But, I'm guessing...

    Here we go
    Breakdown
    $28,517 Residual
    Cap cost 38,200 (Cap Cost was wrong)
    Rolling In
    Bank Fee 925
    Tax 1079.82


    Paying out of pocket
    Rebate Tax 272.91 Upfront
    Payment 380.09 Upfront
    DMV 225 Upfront
    75 title Upfront
    10 inspection Upfront

    Thoughts?
    If the $38,200 is the Gross CAP cost with the tax and acquisition fee already included, and then subtracting the $3000 rebate for an Adjusted CAP of $35,200, then I get $378/mo.
    (of course, the numbers still aren't very clear)


    Looks like you are up to about $1440 due at signing?

    Due at signing: 963

    Those were all the fees I was given by the dealer. The original offer was 219 for 24 mths with 1995 down plus fees with 10k per year. I wanted to roll everything in and we agreed on 1st mth 380 and 272 tax on the rebate, plus DMV out of pocket which is the 963
  • KymberleeKymberlee Posts: 12
    Looking for the MF and Residual Value for a BMW 2018 340i for March 2018 and info on any current incentives and loyalty. Will lease for 36 mo., 12k miles. My current BMW lease expires at the end of the month so I'm looking for any information as soon as possible. Thanks!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830
    marxw2018 said:

    kyfdx said:

    marxw2018 said:

    kyfdx said:

    marxw2018 said:


    Michaell said:

    marxw2018 said:

    10K per year

    .00156 and 67%, less $1150 for the miles
    $3000 lease credit

    What cap cost is the dealer using to get their payment? I'm getting numbers much higher.

    28,517
    Looks like $28,517 might be the residual?

    Your list is a little confusing, about which of those numbers is included in the amount Due at Signing, and what's added to the CAP cost?

    If I roll in the taxes and the acquisition fee, then subtract the $3000 rebate, I get $364/mo.
    But, I'm guessing...

    Here we go
    Breakdown
    $28,517 Residual
    Cap cost 38,200 (Cap Cost was wrong)
    Rolling In
    Bank Fee 925
    Tax 1079.82


    Paying out of pocket
    Rebate Tax 272.91 Upfront
    Payment 380.09 Upfront
    DMV 225 Upfront
    75 title Upfront
    10 inspection Upfront

    Thoughts?
    If the $38,200 is the Gross CAP cost with the tax and acquisition fee already included, and then subtracting the $3000 rebate for an Adjusted CAP of $35,200, then I get $378/mo.
    (of course, the numbers still aren't very clear)


    Looks like you are up to about $1440 due at signing?
    Due at signing: 963

    Those were all the fees I was given by the dealer. The original offer was 219 for 24 mths with 1995 down plus fees with 10k per year. I wanted to roll everything in and we agreed on 1st mth 380 and 272 tax on the rebate, plus DMV out of pocket which is the 963

    There should be a number.... listed as NET CAP or Adjusted CAP. It's the selling price of the vehicle, plus costs that are rolled in (tax, acquisition fee) minus the $3000 rebate.

    It is THE number you need to calculate a lease payment.

    Either way, your payment and upfront money look very reasonable, relative to the MSRP.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014
    Kymberlee said:

    Looking for the MF and Residual Value for a BMW 2018 340i for March 2018 and info on any current incentives and loyalty. Will lease for 36 mo., 12k miles. My current BMW lease expires at the end of the month so I'm looking for any information as soon as possible. Thanks!!!

    .00156 and 60%
    $3000 lease credit
    $750 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • srs11065srs11065 Posts: 34
    Michaell said:

    Kymberlee said:

    Looking for the MF and Residual Value for a BMW 2018 340i for March 2018 and info on any current incentives and loyalty. Will lease for 36 mo., 12k miles. My current BMW lease expires at the end of the month so I'm looking for any information as soon as possible. Thanks!!!

    .00156 and 60%
    $3000 lease credit
    $750 loyalty
    Hello there, Experts:

    I see the below numbers are for 12k mi/year.

    .00156 and 60%
    $3000 lease credit
    $750 loyalty

    How do they change for 15k miles/year?

    My 2015 535i MSport lease is coming to and end and am now thinking of the 340i MSport or the 440i MSport.

    Would appreciate the info on the 15k mi/year lease.

    Thanks, as always.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830
    srs11065 said:

    Michaell said:

    Kymberlee said:

    Looking for the MF and Residual Value for a BMW 2018 340i for March 2018 and info on any current incentives and loyalty. Will lease for 36 mo., 12k miles. My current BMW lease expires at the end of the month so I'm looking for any information as soon as possible. Thanks!!!

    .00156 and 60%
    $3000 lease credit
    $750 loyalty
    Hello there, Experts:

    I see the below numbers are for 12k mi/year.

    .00156 and 60%
    $3000 lease credit
    $750 loyalty
    How do they change for 15k miles/year?

    My 2015 535i MSport lease is coming to and end and am now thinking of the 340i MSport or the 440i MSport.

    Would appreciate the info on the 15k mi/year lease.

    Thanks, as always.


    58% residual for 36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pitcarguypitcarguy Posts: 53
    Hi. Looking for MF, Residual and incentives on a 330GT in Pa. 12K miles/year. 24 or 36 month. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014
    pitcarguy said:

    Hi. Looking for MF, Residual and incentives on a 330GT in Pa. 12K miles/year. 24 or 36 month. Thanks.

    .00156 and 66% / 60%
    $3000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwnj335bmwnj335 Posts: 17
    Is the BMW tire and wheel insurance worth purchasing on a 2018 340i xDrive? What should I expect to pay for this when I'm in front of the finance manager?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830
    bmwnj335 said:

    Is the BMW tire and wheel insurance worth purchasing on a 2018 340i xDrive? What should I expect to pay for this when I'm in front of the finance manager?

    We don't have pricing for that. It could vary by 100s of dollars, either way.

    Six BMWs, and I've never bought a tire/wheel policy.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bmwnj335bmwnj335 Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    bmwnj335 said:

    Is the BMW tire and wheel insurance worth purchasing on a 2018 340i xDrive? What should I expect to pay for this when I'm in front of the finance manager?

    We don't have pricing for that. It could vary by 100s of dollars, either way.

    Six BMWs, and I've never bought a tire/wheel policy.
    Thanks!!
  • nickelanddimenickelanddime Posts: 14
    edited March 2018
    Hello mods,

    My family is looking into leasing a 3 series. Here are the stats:

    * New '18 330e
    * 36/15k
    * California (~10% sales tax in my area)
    * 2k down total (downpayment, drive off, etc etc)

    Attached is the offer I was given:

    * Money factor used: .00196
    * 36/10k
    * AutoNation Savings: Must include the $4000 lease credit.
    * Customer Rebate: Corporate Discount ($500), Loyalty ($750). I forgot how they came up with $2,500.

    Overall, I'm not that impressed with this. I was able to get into an X3 m40i for $750. Is it just me, or is this a pretty lousy round 1 offer? How do you recommend I should proceed with negotiating?




    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830

    Hello mods,

    My family is looking into leasing a 3 series. Here are the stats:

    * New '18 330e
    * 36/15k
    * California (~10% sales tax in my area)
    * 2k down total (downpayment, drive off, etc etc)

    Attached is the offer I was given:

    * Money factor used: .00196
    * 36/10k
    * AutoNation Savings: Must include the $4000 lease credit.
    * Customer Rebate: Corporate Discount ($500), Loyalty ($750). I forgot how they came up with $2,500.

    Overall, I'm not that impressed with this. I was able to get into an X3 m40i for $750. Is it just me, or is this a pretty lousy round 1 offer? How do you recommend I should proceed with negotiating?




    Thanks!!

    .00156 MF and 58% residual
    Money factor is marked up the maximum.

    The numbers given at the top are for a purchase.
    That's why the rebate doesn't match up.
    That's also why they show that tax amount, even though lease payments are taxed in CA, not the sale price.
    Also, why there is no mention of the $925 acquisition fee.

    The only thing correct about the numbers is the MSRP, the discount, and the CA and doc fees.

    So, first... get the actual numbers used to generate the lease payment. Then worry about the rest of it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hurleymlhhurleymlh Posts: 28
    I have a tax question with regard to incentives on a lease. I live in Ohio where the sales tax is based on the sum of all lease payments and added to the cap cost. My question is in regards to the BMW incentives. I know this month there is 3,000 for 3 series plus I get 750 loyalty and 500 USAA. That is 4250 in cash incentives. Do i pay tax on these monies? Thank you for the clarification
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014
    hurleymlh said:

    I have a tax question with regard to incentives on a lease. I live in Ohio where the sales tax is based on the sum of all lease payments and added to the cap cost. My question is in regards to the BMW incentives. I know this month there is 3,000 for 3 series plus I get 750 loyalty and 500 USAA. That is 4250 in cash incentives. Do i pay tax on these monies? Thank you for the clarification

    Yes, the incentives are subject to sales tax.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    Hello mods,

    My family is looking into leasing a 3 series. Here are the stats:

    * New '18 330e
    * 36/15k
    * California (~10% sales tax in my area)
    * 2k down total (downpayment, drive off, etc etc)

    Attached is the offer I was given:

    * Money factor used: .00196
    * 36/10k
    * AutoNation Savings: Must include the $4000 lease credit.
    * Customer Rebate: Corporate Discount ($500), Loyalty ($750). I forgot how they came up with $2,500.

    Overall, I'm not that impressed with this. I was able to get into an X3 m40i for $750. Is it just me, or is this a pretty lousy round 1 offer? How do you recommend I should proceed with negotiating?




    Thanks!!

    .00156 MF and 58% residual
    Money factor is marked up the maximum.

    The numbers given at the top are for a purchase.
    That's why the rebate doesn't match up.
    That's also why they show that tax amount, even though lease payments are taxed in CA, not the sale price.
    Also, why there is no mention of the $925 acquisition fee.

    The only thing correct about the numbers is the MSRP, the discount, and the CA and doc fees.

    So, first... get the actual numbers used to generate the lease payment. Then worry about the rest of it.
    Ok got it, I will ask for a breakdown of the lease.

    Couple questions:
    1. Woah, 58% residual?! I thought all 3s were 61% for 36/15k. Pls confirm 58%
    2. BMW is offering the $4,000 lease incentive. Would I negotiate the federal tax credit (also $4,000) on top of this as an incentive?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830

    kyfdx said:

    Hello mods,

    My family is looking into leasing a 3 series. Here are the stats:

    * New '18 330e
    * 36/15k
    * California (~10% sales tax in my area)
    * 2k down total (downpayment, drive off, etc etc)

    Attached is the offer I was given:

    * Money factor used: .00196
    * 36/10k
    * AutoNation Savings: Must include the $4000 lease credit.
    * Customer Rebate: Corporate Discount ($500), Loyalty ($750). I forgot how they came up with $2,500.

    Overall, I'm not that impressed with this. I was able to get into an X3 m40i for $750. Is it just me, or is this a pretty lousy round 1 offer? How do you recommend I should proceed with negotiating?




    Thanks!!

    .00156 MF and 58% residual
    Money factor is marked up the maximum.

    The numbers given at the top are for a purchase.
    That's why the rebate doesn't match up.
    That's also why they show that tax amount, even though lease payments are taxed in CA, not the sale price.
    Also, why there is no mention of the $925 acquisition fee.

    The only thing correct about the numbers is the MSRP, the discount, and the CA and doc fees.

    So, first... get the actual numbers used to generate the lease payment. Then worry about the rest of it.
    Ok got it, I will ask for a breakdown of the lease.

    Couple questions:
    1. Woah, 58% residual?! I thought all 3s were 61% for 36/15k. Pls confirm 58%
    2. BMW is offering the $4,000 lease incentive. Would I negotiate the federal tax credit (also $4,000) on top of this as an incentive?
    All 3-series are 58% residual for 36/15

    You don't get the tax credit, the bank does, as they are the owner. The lease credit is their way of passing that along to you. We show the lease credit as $5000, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brando384brando384 Posts: 22
    Hello, Can you tell me the money factor and residual on an '18 340i xDrive? 36 months, 10k miles annually?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830
    brando384 said:

    Hello, Can you tell me the money factor and residual on an '18 340i xDrive? 36 months, 10k miles annually?

    .00156 MF and 61% residual

    $3000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pitcarguypitcarguy Posts: 53
    Quick question. If looking at a 2018 demo with 4,200 miles, what should the target/my ask discount from MSRP be? Its a 330 GT
  • brando384brando384 Posts: 22
    kyfdx said:

    brando384 said:

    Hello, Can you tell me the money factor and residual on an '18 340i xDrive? 36 months, 10k miles annually?

    .00156 MF and 61% residual

    $3000 lease credit
    Thanks! Does the lease credit apply to European Deliveries?
  • May I please have the MF and RV for a 2018 320i xdrive at 36/12? Are there currently any incentives or lease cash? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014
    pitcarguy said:

    Quick question. If looking at a 2018 demo with 4,200 miles, what should the target/my ask discount from MSRP be? Its a 330 GT

    Start at 15% off MSRP, and see where the negotiations go.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014
    brando384 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brando384 said:

    Hello, Can you tell me the money factor and residual on an '18 340i xDrive? 36 months, 10k miles annually?

    .00156 MF and 61% residual

    $3000 lease credit
    Thanks! Does the lease credit apply to European Deliveries?
    Not sure about incentives, but the MF goes up .00030 and the second lease payment is waived for ED.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014
    tbryan207 said:

    May I please have the MF and RV for a 2018 320i xdrive at 36/12? Are there currently any incentives or lease cash? Thank you.

    .00156 and 60%
    $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ed10255ed10255 Posts: 17
    Hi, what would the estimated monthly payments be for a lease on a 2018 340i xDrive in NYC with the following numbers:

    36/10K Term, MF: 0.00156, RV: 61%
    MSRP: $57,035
    Selling Price: $53,042.55 (7% off)
    $3000 Lease Credit
    $1500 Loyalty

    Putting $0 down, and planning to roll all fees into monthly payments as well.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830
    ed10255 said:

    Hi, what would the estimated monthly payments be for a lease on a 2018 340i xDrive in NYC with the following numbers:

    36/10K Term, MF: 0.00156, RV: 61%
    MSRP: $57,035
    Selling Price: $53,042.55 (7% off)
    $3000 Lease Credit
    $1500 Loyalty

    Putting $0 down, and planning to roll all fees into monthly payments as well.

    $512/mo. + taxes and fees.
    Add $30/mo. for every $1000 of taxes/fees.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:

    brando384 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brando384 said:

    Hello, Can you tell me the money factor and residual on an '18 340i xDrive? 36 months, 10k miles annually?

    .00156 MF and 61% residual

    $3000 lease credit
    Thanks! Does the lease credit apply to European Deliveries?
    Not sure about incentives, but the MF goes up .00030 and the second lease payment is waived for ED.
    Thank you for the info. Do you happen to know what the USAA incentive is on a lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014
    tbryan207 said:

    Michaell said:

    brando384 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brando384 said:

    Hello, Can you tell me the money factor and residual on an '18 340i xDrive? 36 months, 10k miles annually?

    .00156 MF and 61% residual

    $3000 lease credit
    Thanks! Does the lease credit apply to European Deliveries?
    Not sure about incentives, but the MF goes up .00030 and the second lease payment is waived for ED.
    Thank you for the info. Do you happen to know what the USAA incentive is on a lease?
    We do not have that information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hello mods,

    My family is looking into leasing a 3 series. Here are the stats:

    * New '18 330e
    * 36/15k
    * California (~10% sales tax in my area)
    * 2k down total (downpayment, drive off, etc etc)

    Attached is the offer I was given:

    * Money factor used: .00196
    * 36/10k
    * AutoNation Savings: Must include the $4000 lease credit.
    * Customer Rebate: Corporate Discount ($500), Loyalty ($750). I forgot how they came up with $2,500.

    Overall, I'm not that impressed with this. I was able to get into an X3 m40i for $750. Is it just me, or is this a pretty lousy round 1 offer? How do you recommend I should proceed with negotiating?




    Thanks!!

    .00156 MF and 58% residual
    Money factor is marked up the maximum.

    The numbers given at the top are for a purchase.
    That's why the rebate doesn't match up.
    That's also why they show that tax amount, even though lease payments are taxed in CA, not the sale price.
    Also, why there is no mention of the $925 acquisition fee.

    The only thing correct about the numbers is the MSRP, the discount, and the CA and doc fees.

    So, first... get the actual numbers used to generate the lease payment. Then worry about the rest of it.
    Ok got it, I will ask for a breakdown of the lease.

    Couple questions:
    1. Woah, 58% residual?! I thought all 3s were 61% for 36/15k. Pls confirm 58%
    2. BMW is offering the $4,000 lease incentive. Would I negotiate the federal tax credit (also $4,000) on top of this as an incentive?
    All 3-series are 58% residual for 36/15

    You don't get the tax credit, the bank does, as they are the owner. The lease credit is their way of passing that along to you. We show the lease credit as $5000, this month.
    Quick follow up as I begin shopping this weekend again.

    Edmunds does show $5000, however, BMW's website shows $4000. If I take a print out of the edmunds listed incentive, will the dealer take that and honor it?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,014

    kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hello mods,

    My family is looking into leasing a 3 series. Here are the stats:

    * New '18 330e
    * 36/15k
    * California (~10% sales tax in my area)
    * 2k down total (downpayment, drive off, etc etc)

    Attached is the offer I was given:

    * Money factor used: .00196
    * 36/10k
    * AutoNation Savings: Must include the $4000 lease credit.
    * Customer Rebate: Corporate Discount ($500), Loyalty ($750). I forgot how they came up with $2,500.

    Overall, I'm not that impressed with this. I was able to get into an X3 m40i for $750. Is it just me, or is this a pretty lousy round 1 offer? How do you recommend I should proceed with negotiating?




    Thanks!!

    .00156 MF and 58% residual
    Money factor is marked up the maximum.

    The numbers given at the top are for a purchase.
    That's why the rebate doesn't match up.
    That's also why they show that tax amount, even though lease payments are taxed in CA, not the sale price.
    Also, why there is no mention of the $925 acquisition fee.

    The only thing correct about the numbers is the MSRP, the discount, and the CA and doc fees.

    So, first... get the actual numbers used to generate the lease payment. Then worry about the rest of it.
    Ok got it, I will ask for a breakdown of the lease.

    Couple questions:
    1. Woah, 58% residual?! I thought all 3s were 61% for 36/15k. Pls confirm 58%
    2. BMW is offering the $4,000 lease incentive. Would I negotiate the federal tax credit (also $4,000) on top of this as an incentive?
    All 3-series are 58% residual for 36/15

    You don't get the tax credit, the bank does, as they are the owner. The lease credit is their way of passing that along to you. We show the lease credit as $5000, this month.
    Quick follow up as I begin shopping this weekend again.

    Edmunds does show $5000, however, BMW's website shows $4000. If I take a print out of the edmunds listed incentive, will the dealer take that and honor it?
    It can't hurt to try, but no guarantees it will be honored.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,830

    kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hello mods,

    My family is looking into leasing a 3 series. Here are the stats:

    * New '18 330e
    * 36/15k
    * California (~10% sales tax in my area)
    * 2k down total (downpayment, drive off, etc etc)

    Attached is the offer I was given:

    * Money factor used: .00196
    * 36/10k
    * AutoNation Savings: Must include the $4000 lease credit.
    * Customer Rebate: Corporate Discount ($500), Loyalty ($750). I forgot how they came up with $2,500.

    Overall, I'm not that impressed with this. I was able to get into an X3 m40i for $750. Is it just me, or is this a pretty lousy round 1 offer? How do you recommend I should proceed with negotiating?




    Thanks!!

    .00156 MF and 58% residual
    Money factor is marked up the maximum.

    The numbers given at the top are for a purchase.
    That's why the rebate doesn't match up.
    That's also why they show that tax amount, even though lease payments are taxed in CA, not the sale price.
    Also, why there is no mention of the $925 acquisition fee.

    The only thing correct about the numbers is the MSRP, the discount, and the CA and doc fees.

    So, first... get the actual numbers used to generate the lease payment. Then worry about the rest of it.
    Ok got it, I will ask for a breakdown of the lease.

    Couple questions:
    1. Woah, 58% residual?! I thought all 3s were 61% for 36/15k. Pls confirm 58%
    2. BMW is offering the $4,000 lease incentive. Would I negotiate the federal tax credit (also $4,000) on top of this as an incentive?
    All 3-series are 58% residual for 36/15

    You don't get the tax credit, the bank does, as they are the owner. The lease credit is their way of passing that along to you. We show the lease credit as $5000, this month.
    Quick follow up as I begin shopping this weekend again.

    Edmunds does show $5000, however, BMW's website shows $4000. If I take a print out of the edmunds listed incentive, will the dealer take that and honor it?
    No.. the dealer doesn't care what Edmunds says. If BMW and/or the dealer states $4000, then that's it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.