Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2018 Dodge Charger Lease Deals and Prices

1161719212224

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568
    hbarron3 said:

    May I get the MF RV for SRT 392 36/12k 36/10k 36/15k in Texas 79414? Thank you

    .00017 and 61% / 62% / 59%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • P17P17 Posts: 6
    Looking for the MF and RV for an SRT 392 in 70501 for both 24/15k and 36/15k.

    Also looking for the same numbers for an SRT Hellcat in 77001 (Houston area).

    Thanks
  • TheDilbertTheDilbert North CarolinaPosts: 2
    Hey everyone, I'm looking for the MF and RV for a R/T Scat Pack for 24/12k&15k and 36/12k&15k in 27103

    I appreciate it!
  • 17 hellcat mf/rate 36/12 95628
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,803
    P17 said:

    Looking for the MF and RV for an SRT 392 in 70501 for both 24/15k and 36/15k.

    Also looking for the same numbers for an SRT Hellcat in 77001 (Houston area).

    Thanks

    SRT 392:
    .00021 MF and 66% residual
    .00017 MF and 59% residual

    Hellcat:
    .00008 MF and 69% residual
    .00013 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,803

    17 hellcat mf/rate 36/12 95628

    No lease programs for 2017 models

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,803

    Hey everyone, I'm looking for the MF and RV for a R/T Scat Pack for 24/12k&15k and 36/12k&15k in 27103

    I appreciate it!

    .00069 MF and 60%/59% residual
    .00097 MF and 53%/51% residual

    $3750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jurohajuroha Posts: 15
    Can I get California 92780 MF & Residual for the following for Labor Day weekend:

    24mo/12k & 15k: SXT, SXT PLUS, RT, RT PLUS, RT SCAT Pack
    36mo/12k & 15k: SXT, SXT PLUS, RT, RT PLUS, RT SCAT Pack

    Can you tell me if there is an acquisition fee waiver in this zip code?

    Thank you so much in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,803
    juroha said:

    Can I get California 92780 MF & Residual for the following for Labor Day weekend:

    24mo/12k & 15k: SXT, SXT PLUS, RT, RT PLUS, RT SCAT Pack
    36mo/12k & 15k: SXT, SXT PLUS, RT, RT PLUS, RT SCAT Pack

    Can you tell me if there is an acquisition fee waiver in this zip code?

    Thank you so much in advance!

    Pick two trims, if you want the numbers by Labor Day. ;)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What are your feelings on this deal?
    Charger Daytona RWD 36/10k
    MSRP$ 40,340
    Sell Price: $37,340
    $4750 rebates
    Residual $20,976.80
    MF .00017%
    Base Payment $369.69
    Tax @ 9.5% $35.12
    Total Monthly $404.81
    $0 out of pocket
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,803

    What are your feelings on this deal?
    Charger Daytona RWD 36/10k
    MSRP$ 40,340
    Sell Price: $37,340
    $4750 rebates
    Residual $20,976.80
    MF .00017%
    Base Payment $369.69
    Tax @ 9.5% $35.12
    Total Monthly $404.81
    $0 out of pocket

    Adjusted CAP cost of about $34K to get that payment.

    We don't track pricing, but the payment looks good, relative to MSRP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dj2006dj2006 Posts: 54
    Hey
    Can I get the 24/10 and 36/10 MF, Residual and Incentives for a
    2018 Scat Pack, SRT 392 and Hellcat
    in 91401.
    Thanks

  • lackofemotion1lackofemotion1 Seattle, WAPosts: 4
    Can someone please help me find the residual value and Money Factor for a 2018 Dodge Charger Scat Pack and SRT 392 on 36mo 10k leases? 98011zip

    I’m looking to procure a charger and noticed the SRT has a IDL Bonus Cash of $11,750. I understand that these are financed by Ally or US Bank etc (non Chrysler) and can have lower residuals or higher MFs. I just wanted to know the baseline to compare.

    Anyone have any experience with IDL rebates? Seems too good to be true to have such a significant savings.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,803
    dj2006 said:

    Hey
    Can I get the 24/10 and 36/10 MF, Residual and Incentives for a
    2018 Scat Pack, SRT 392 and Hellcat
    in 91401.
    Thanks

    Scat
    .00069 MF and 61% residual
    .00097 MF and 54% residual
    $3750 incentive

    SRT
    .00021 MF and 68% residual
    .00017 MF and 62% residual

    Hellcat
    .00008 MF and 71% residual
    .00013 MF and 65% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,803

    Can someone please help me find the residual value and Money Factor for a 2018 Dodge Charger Scat Pack and SRT 392 on 36mo 10k leases? 98011zip

    I’m looking to procure a charger and noticed the SRT has a IDL Bonus Cash of $11,750. I understand that these are financed by Ally or US Bank etc (non Chrysler) and can have lower residuals or higher MFs. I just wanted to know the baseline to compare.

    Anyone have any experience with IDL rebates? Seems too good to be true to have such a significant savings.

    Chrysler Capital
    SRT
    .00017 MF and 62% residual

    Hellcat
    .00013 MF and 65% residual

    I'd guess that lower residual, higher money factor, etc... will probably offset any advantage you get from the IDL rebate. But, I don't have the actual numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jurohajuroha Posts: 15
    edited August 2018
    kyfdx said:

    juroha said:

    Can I get California 92780 MF & Residual for the following for Labor Day weekend:

    24mo/12k & 15k: SXT, SXT PLUS, RT, RT PLUS, RT SCAT Pack
    36mo/12k & 15k: SXT, SXT PLUS, RT, RT PLUS, RT SCAT Pack

    Can you tell me if there is an acquisition fee waiver in this zip code?

    Thank you so much in advance!

    Pick two trims, if you want the numbers by Labor Day. ;)
    24mo/12k & 15k: SXT+ & RT
    36mo/12k & 15k: SXT+ & RT

    And SXT if you have time. Can you please also tell me if there is any lease cash for the requested trims.

    Thank you in advance again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568
    juroha said:

    kyfdx said:

    juroha said:

    Can I get California 92780 MF & Residual for the following for Labor Day weekend:

    24mo/12k & 15k: SXT, SXT PLUS, RT, RT PLUS, RT SCAT Pack
    36mo/12k & 15k: SXT, SXT PLUS, RT, RT PLUS, RT SCAT Pack

    Can you tell me if there is an acquisition fee waiver in this zip code?

    Thank you so much in advance!

    Pick two trims, if you want the numbers by Labor Day. ;)
    24mo/12k & 15k: SXT+ & RT
    36mo/12k & 15k: SXT+ & RT

    And SXT if you have time. Can you please also tell me if there is any lease cash for the requested trims.

    Thank you in advance again!
    SXT+
    24/15 - .00011 and 54%
    36/15 - .00025 and 45%
    $4250 lease incentives

    RT
    24/15 - .00029 and 58%
    36/15 - .00017 and 49%
    $3750 lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Shotzy72Shotzy72 nyPosts: 4
    edited August 2018
    Could I get the MF and residual for an awd gt 11767 36/12 and 36/15
    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568
    Shotzy72 said:

    Could I get the MF and residual for an awd gt 11767 36/12 and 36/15
    thanks

    .00015 and 48% / 46%
    $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lackofemotion1lackofemotion1 Seattle, WAPosts: 4

    What are your feelings on this deal?
    Charger Daytona RWD 36/10k
    MSRP$ 40,340
    Sell Price: $37,340
    $4750 rebates
    Residual $20,976.80
    MF .00017%
    Base Payment $369.69
    Tax @ 9.5% $35.12
    Total Monthly $404.81
    $0 out of pocket

    Where did you find this deal?
  • lackofemotion1lackofemotion1 Seattle, WAPosts: 4
    Do factory rebates apply regardless of the length of lease? IE, $3750 Cash Bonus , $1000 Conquest can be applied to both a 24mo and 36 mo lease?
  • lackofemotion1lackofemotion1 Seattle, WAPosts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    Can someone please help me find the residual value and Money Factor for a 2018 Dodge Charger Scat Pack and SRT 392 on 36mo 10k leases? 98011zip

    I’m looking to procure a charger and noticed the SRT has a IDL Bonus Cash of $11,750. I understand that these are financed by Ally or US Bank etc (non Chrysler) and can have lower residuals or higher MFs. I just wanted to know the baseline to compare.

    Anyone have any experience with IDL rebates? Seems too good to be true to have such a significant savings.

    Chrysler Capital
    SRT
    .00017 MF and 62% residual

    Hellcat
    .00013 MF and 65% residual

    I'd guess that lower residual, higher money factor, etc... will probably offset any advantage you get from the IDL rebate. But, I don't have the actual numbers.
    OK ... Given the figures you provided the deal I'm looking at should look like this:

    2018 SRT
    $55,449 MSRP
    $49,995 Sale Price
    36mo
    10k miles
    .00017 MF (0.41 APR%)
    62% RV ($34,378)

    $1,000 Lease Conquest
    $500 Employee Purchase Program

    Payments are $423

    Am I missing something? This looks too good. Monthly is .76% of MSRP.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568

    Do factory rebates apply regardless of the length of lease? IE, $3750 Cash Bonus , $1000 Conquest can be applied to both a 24mo and 36 mo lease?

    Yes, that is correct.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568

    kyfdx said:

    Can someone please help me find the residual value and Money Factor for a 2018 Dodge Charger Scat Pack and SRT 392 on 36mo 10k leases? 98011zip

    I’m looking to procure a charger and noticed the SRT has a IDL Bonus Cash of $11,750. I understand that these are financed by Ally or US Bank etc (non Chrysler) and can have lower residuals or higher MFs. I just wanted to know the baseline to compare.

    Anyone have any experience with IDL rebates? Seems too good to be true to have such a significant savings.

    Chrysler Capital
    SRT
    .00017 MF and 62% residual

    Hellcat
    .00013 MF and 65% residual

    I'd guess that lower residual, higher money factor, etc... will probably offset any advantage you get from the IDL rebate. But, I don't have the actual numbers.
    OK ... Given the figures you provided the deal I'm looking at should look like this:

    2018 SRT
    $55,449 MSRP
    $49,995 Sale Price
    36mo
    10k miles
    .00017 MF (0.41 APR%)
    62% RV ($34,378)

    $1,000 Lease Conquest
    $500 Employee Purchase Program

    Payments are $423

    Am I missing something? This looks too good. Monthly is .76% of MSRP.
    Not sure what calculator you're using, but I get $448/mo, before tax, with those prices and numbers. If I subtract the $1500 in incentives, then $406/mo plus tax.

    Assumes all taxes and fees are paid at lease signing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please Michaell, can you give me the September/labor day MF & Residual for the following in California 92647?

    SXT 24mo/15k & 36mo/15k

    Can you please also tell me if there is any lease cash for this trim?

    Thank you in advance! You are the best!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568
    juroha said:

    Please Michaell, can you give me the September/labor day MF & Residual for the following in California 92647?

    SXT 24mo/15k & 36mo/15k

    Can you please also tell me if there is any lease cash for this trim?

    Thank you in advance! You are the best!!!

    SXT +
    .00011 and 54%
    .00025 and 45%
    $4250 lease incentives

    Numbers are good through 9/4

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    juroha said:

    Please Michaell, can you give me the September/labor day MF & Residual for the following in California 92647?

    SXT 24mo/15k & 36mo/15k

    Can you please also tell me if there is any lease cash for this trim?

    Thank you in advance! You are the best!!!

    SXT +
    .00011 and 54%
    .00025 and 45%
    $4250 lease incentives

    Numbers are good through 9/4
    Please Michaell - MF & Residual for the following in California 92647 for SXT 24mo/15k & 36mo/15k

    Thank you!
  • peemckeepeemckee pennsylvaniaPosts: 2
    edited September 2018
    Can I please get the MF and Residual for a 2018 GT in PA 15235, for 36m 10,000 and 42 10,000? Thanks much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568
    juroha said:

    Michaell said:

    juroha said:

    Please Michaell, can you give me the September/labor day MF & Residual for the following in California 92647?

    SXT 24mo/15k & 36mo/15k

    Can you please also tell me if there is any lease cash for this trim?

    Thank you in advance! You are the best!!!

    SXT +
    .00011 and 54%
    .00025 and 45%
    $4250 lease incentives

    Numbers are good through 9/4
    Please Michaell - MF & Residual for the following in California 92647 for SXT 24mo/15k & 36mo/15k

    Thank you!
    There is no SXT base trim for the Charger, only the SXT+

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568
    peemckee said:

    Can I please get the MF and Residual for a 2018 GT in PA 15235, for 36m 10,000 and 42 10,000? Thanks much.

    42 month term not supported

    36/10 - .00015 and 49%
    $3750 lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • peemckeepeemckee pennsylvaniaPosts: 2
    Michaell said:

    peemckee said:

    Can I please get the MF and Residual for a 2018 GT in PA 15235, for 36m 10,000 and 42 10,000? Thanks much.

    42 month term not supported

    36/10 - .00015 and 49%
    $3750 lease incentives
    Thanks. Oh, I figured 42 was, what about 39 months? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568
    peemckee said:

    Michaell said:

    peemckee said:

    Can I please get the MF and Residual for a 2018 GT in PA 15235, for 36m 10,000 and 42 10,000? Thanks much.

    42 month term not supported

    36/10 - .00015 and 49%
    $3750 lease incentives
    Thanks. Oh, I figured 42 was, what about 39 months? Thanks.
    Subtract 2% from 36 month residual; everything else is the same

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,803
    Michaell said:

    juroha said:

    Michaell said:

    juroha said:

    Please Michaell, can you give me the September/labor day MF & Residual for the following in California 92647?

    SXT 24mo/15k & 36mo/15k

    Can you please also tell me if there is any lease cash for this trim?

    Thank you in advance! You are the best!!!

    SXT +
    .00011 and 54%
    .00025 and 45%
    $4250 lease incentives

    Numbers are good through 9/4
    Please Michaell - MF & Residual for the following in California 92647 for SXT 24mo/15k & 36mo/15k

    Thank you!
    There is no SXT base trim for the Charger, only the SXT+
    There is an SXT trim. But, Chrysler Capital doesn’t have a supported lease program for it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the MF and residual on a RT Scat Pack and a Daytona 392, 36/12, zip 78108?  Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568

    Can I get the MF and residual on a RT Scat Pack and a Daytona 392, 36/12, zip 78108?  Thanks in advance.

    .00097 and 53%

    $3750 lease cash

    Both trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Can I get the MF and residual on a RT Scat Pack and a Daytona 392, 36/12, zip 78108?  Thanks in advance.
    .00097 and 53% $3750 lease cash Both trims
    Do the numbers change at all if I drop to 10k miles or go 39 months?  Thanks again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568


    Michaell said:

    Can I get the MF and residual on a RT Scat Pack and a Daytona 392, 36/12, zip 78108?  Thanks in advance.

    .00097 and 53%

    $3750 lease cash

    Both trims

    Do the numbers change at all if I drop to 10k miles or go 39 months?  Thanks again.

    Add 1% for 36/10
    Subtract 2% for 39 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DBomb117DBomb117 Posts: 1
    edited September 2018
    Do you have numbers for RT Scat Pack zip code 06110? Any incentives for September?

    36/39/42 mo 10k
  • Looking for mf and residual for hellcat 36/10 and 36/12 (zip code 19701)
  • Hello. Looking for Septembers MF and Residual for Dodge Charger SRT 392 36/10 in So Cal (Zip 91942). Also, please let me know if there are any lease incentives for this model as well. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568
    edited September 2018
    DBomb117 said:

    Do you have numbers for RT Scat Pack zip code 06110? Any incentives for September?

    36/39/42 mo 10k

    36/10 only
    .00172 and 58%
    $3750 lease cash


    Sorry, those were the Challenger numbers

    .00108 and 52%
    $4500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568
    edited September 2018

    Looking for mf and residual for hellcat 36/10 and 36/12 (zip code 19701)

    .00012 and 65% / 64%
    No lease cash


    Sorry, those were the Challenger numbers

    .00001 and 64% / 63%
    No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568
    kram123 said:

    Hello. Looking for Septembers MF and Residual for Dodge Charger SRT 392 36/10 in So Cal (Zip 91942). Also, please let me know if there are any lease incentives for this model as well. Thanks!

    .00007 and 61%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Tkls16Tkls16 WVPosts: 4
    Charger hellcat 36/12 and 36/10 for 26501 please. Really appreciate what you do here 
  • Tkls16 said:
    Charger hellcat 36/12 and 36/10 for 26501 please. Really appreciate what you do here 
     both mf and residual value should be same nationwide for the hellcats
  • xxxmakavelixxxxxxmakavelixxx Posts: 57
    edited September 2018
    Michaell said:
    Looking for mf and residual for hellcat 36/10 and 36/12 (zip code 19701)
    .00012 and 65% / 64% No lease cash Sorry, those were the Challenger numbers .00001 and 64% / 63% No lease cash
    So they drop residual by 1% but also drop the mf to practically 0, this is effectively only an $5-$8 a month increase, any ideas why?
  • Michaell said:

    kram123 said:

    Hello. Looking for Septembers MF and Residual for Dodge Charger SRT 392 36/10 in So Cal (Zip 91942). Also, please let me know if there are any lease incentives for this model as well. Thanks!

    .00007 and 61%
    No lease incentives
    Thank you! Can you also please let me know MF, residual and any possible lease incentives for Charger Scat Pack and Charger Daytona 392? 36/10 Zip 91942. Thanks in advance.
  • Can you also please provide the Sept RV/MF/incentives for a Charger GT/GT Plus, 36/15, zip 24073. Thanks for constantly keeping us up to date!
  • New numbers for the RT, 36/15, lease cash, residual, and MF in So. Cal

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,568


    Michaell said:

    Looking for mf and residual for hellcat 36/10 and 36/12 (zip code 19701)
    .00012 and 65% / 64%
    No lease cash


    Sorry, those were the Challenger numbers

    .00001 and 64% / 63%
    No lease cash

    So they drop residual by 1% but also drop the mf to practically 0, this is effectively only an $5-$8 a month increase, any ideas why?

    I'm just the messenger. :smile:

    No idea why the bank changed the numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.