Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• cksnipecksnipe Member Posts: 10
    Hi, what are the Pacifica Limited residual and MF for 08550 36/12, 36/10, 39/12, and 39/10?

Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,549
    cksnipe said:

Hi, what are the Pacifica Limited residual and MF for 08550 36/12, 36/10, 39/12, and 39/10?

Thanks!

12K; add 1% for 10K
    .00011 and 54% / 44%
    $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• bfactor84bfactor84 Member Posts: 27
    Requesting incentives, residual and MF for Touring L Plus & Limited for 36/10k and 36/12k. zip is 33073
  • tiller224tiller224 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2018
    Requesting MF and residual for Touring Plus in Pittsburgh pa 15237. Need it for 36, 15K
    bfactor84 said:

Requesting incentives, residual and MF for Touring L Plus & Limited for 36/10k and 36/12k. zip is 33073

36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K

T-L+ - .00011 and 50%
    Ltd - .00011 and 54%
    $2000 lease cash
    $500 regional incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

tiller224 said:

Requesting MF and residual for Touring Plus in Pittsburgh pa 15237. Need it for 36, 15K

.00072 and 47%
    $2000 lease cash
    $500 regional incentive
    $1250 bonus cash that expires on 05/14/18

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• edmattsedmatts Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

edmatts said:

Hi, I'm looking for the residual and money factor for a Pacifica Limited Hybrid in CA 92626, 36/12 & 39/12.

Thanks in advance.

Standard MF and 59%/56% residual for 36/39 mo.
    Just to confirm, this is for the hybrid, correct? And "standard" MF is 0.00011? Roadster.com is telling me that it's 0.00242.
  • cksnipecksnipe Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

What incentives are there currently for 08550? Also, what is the IDL incentive and Ally and US bank MF/Residual for 2018 Limited 36/10 and 36/12?

Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,740
    edmatts said:

kyfdx said:

edmatts said:

Hi, I'm looking for the residual and money factor for a Pacifica Limited Hybrid in CA 92626, 36/12 & 39/12.

Thanks in advance.

Standard MF and 59%/56% residual for 36/39 mo.
    Just to confirm, this is for the hybrid, correct? And "standard" MF is 0.00011? Roadster.com is telling me that it's 0.00242.
    Yes... hybrid

No... standard is not .00011
    .00242 is likely the standard MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• bumofthedaybumoftheday Member Posts: 16
    Is it possible to get residual and MF on a touring L plus in 32953 for 36 month 45k miles? 

Is it possible to get residual and MF on a touring L plus in 32953 for 36 month 45k miles? 

.00011 MF and 48% residual
    $2500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• PrestonPreston Member Posts: 4
    Hi, I'm interested in the incentives, residual and MF on a Hybrid Limited in 97205 for 36 months/10k miles. Thank you!
    edited May 2018
    Preston said:

Hi, I'm interested in the incentives, residual and MF on a Hybrid Limited in 97205 for 36 months/10k miles. Thank you!

.00213 MF and 59% residual
    Acquisition fee waived

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I just got back from the dealer. They told me that they have two banks available for leasing (Ally and Chrysler). Neither bank passes to the consumer the $7500 federal EV credit for the Hybrid Limited. This seems crazy to me! Every other EV lease I have seen deducts the $7500 from the capitalized cost before computing the lease payment. Is this what others are hearing? If the EV tax credit does not benefit the consumer, it makes the Pacifica Hybrid a terrible lease deal...

Deal I was quoted was $3000 down, $566/month.
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,359
    Preston said:

I just got back from the dealer. They told me that they have two banks available for leasing (Ally and Chrysler). Neither bank passes to the consumer the $7500 federal EV credit for the Hybrid Limited. This seems crazy to me! Every other EV lease I have seen deducts the $7500 from the capitalized cost before computing the lease payment. Is this what others are hearing? If the EV tax credit does not benefit the consumer, it makes the Pacifica Hybrid a terrible lease deal...

When you lease, the leasing company (bank) owns the vehicle and gets the tax credit. It should be passed on to you in 1 way or another. Usually in the form of a $7,500 incentive (which depending where you live, YOU would have to pay tax on). Have you looked into a regular old gas powered Pacifica? If you are leasing, there is most likely a MUCH lower money factor.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

nyccarguy said:

When you lease, the leasing company (bank) owns the vehicle and gets the tax credit. It should be passed on to you in 1 way or another. Usually in the form of a $7,500 incentive (which depending where you live, YOU would have to pay tax on). Have you looked into a regular old gas powered Pacifica? If you are leasing, there is most likely a MUCH lower money factor.

Thanks for your response! Let me try with a different dealer and see what they say. I really want the plug-in hybrid. Our other car is an EV and we love it.

I used a lease calculator with the following parameters (2018 Pacifica Hybrid Ltd): MSRP=$47,335; incentives -1750; tax credit -7500; down payment -3000; residual value = 59%/27,928; MF=0.00213; it should be a monthly payment of $333 not the $566 that was quoted from the dealer.

• ev_leaseev_lease Member Posts: 28
    Don't bother trying another dealer. Chrysler must be selling the hybrids like hot cakes because they will not pass on the credit, nor will they discount these much either. You are better off getting a gas one :(
    Preston said:

Most EVs have residuals in the 30s...
    The Pacifica Hybrid has a residual that is quite a bit higher than their gas model.

On a car that is to be leased, the leasing bank doesn't get the full $7500, even if they gave you a rebate of that amount.

It's better to have a high residual, and low rebate vs. a low residual and high rebate, because of the sales tax issue.

That said, I agree... the Pacifica Hybrid is an expensive vehicle to lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• JayHallJayHall Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have numbers for:
    Pacifica Touring L Plus 15,000 miles per year for 36 months for Houston Texas, please
    Thanks all for the feedback and comments on leasing the Hybrid Limited. I was excited to find a good deal but it looks like it was not meant to be. I have looked at many EV leasing deals over the years, but mostly from Japanese and European automakers who have been a lot more generous in their leasing terms!

I'm in Oregon (a CARB state) and there's no sales tax here, both of which usually lead to good leasing deals. And I see plenty of good deals on Hybrid Ltd's in California ($8000+ incentives). So I'm not sure what exactly is going on. Ah well, I will keep my eyes out for deals as we enter the summer months and toward the 2019 model year.

The dealers around here all seem to have tons of inventory, including quite a few 2017 models (Hybrid Premium and Hybrid Platinum), so I don't think these things are exactly flying off the shelves.
  • ev_leaseev_lease Member Posts: 28
    Preston said:

Thanks all for the feedback and comments on leasing the Hybrid Limited. I was excited to find a good deal but it looks like it was not meant to be. I have looked at many EV leasing deals over the years, but mostly from Japanese and European automakers who have been a lot more generous in their leasing terms!

I'm in Oregon (a CARB state) and there's no sales tax here, both of which usually lead to good leasing deals. And I see plenty of good deals on Hybrid Ltd's in California ($8000+ incentives). So I'm not sure what exactly is going on. Ah well, I will keep my eyes out for deals as we enter the summer months and toward the 2019 model year.

The dealers around here all seem to have tons of inventory, including quite a few 2017 models (Hybrid Premium and Hybrid Platinum), so I don't think these things are exactly flying off the shelves.

Feel free to share any good deals you find with this community. I will be happy to be proved wrong and the good deals are there, especially in CA.
    Preston said:
    Thanks all for the feedback and comments on leasing the Hybrid Limited. I was excited to find a good deal but it looks like it was not meant to be. I have looked at many EV leasing deals over the years, but mostly from Japanese and European automakers who have been a lot more generous in their leasing terms! I'm in Oregon (a CARB state) and there's no sales tax here, both of which usually lead to good leasing deals. And I see plenty of good deals on Hybrid Ltd's in California ($8000+ incentives). So I'm not sure what exactly is going on. Ah well, I will keep my eyes out for deals as we enter the summer months and toward the 2019 model year. The dealers around here all seem to have tons of inventory, including quite a few 2017 models (Hybrid Premium and Hybrid Platinum), so I don't think these things are exactly flying off the shelves.
    No sales tax huh?  There’s a novel idea.  Is your income tax rate exceptionally high?  Property taxes?  The money has to come from somewhere.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

JayHall said:

Does anyone have numbers for:
    Pacifica Touring L Plus 15,000 miles per year for 36 months for Houston Texas, please

.00011 MF and 48% residual
    $2500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• heart347heart347 Member Posts: 6
    Please help.. I'm new here. I'm interested in a Limited with a few additional options.

Base Price - $44,095
    Total Price - $50,715
    Negotiated Price - $44,417
    MF - .00011
    Residual - 27,386
    Miles - 12k
    With $1,000 Down - $584
    With $2,000 Down - $555
    WIth $3,000 Down - $527

Does this seem correct? They told me that I would have to put something down, they couldn't do $0 down... I just want to be sure that these numbers make sense. The monthly amount seems high to me, but i'm no expert.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help!
    Oh I forgot in the post above, this is in Florida... 34787, and I'm not sure if tax was included in those monthly prices...
    heart347 said:

Please help.. I'm new here. I'm interested in a Limited with a few additional options.

Base Price - $44,095
    Total Price - $50,715
    MF - .00011
    Residual - 27,386
    Miles - 12k
    With $1,000 Down - $584
    With $2,000 Down - $555
    WIth $3,000 Down - $527

Does this seem correct? They told me that I would have to put something down, they couldn't do $0 down... I just want to be sure that these numbers make sense. The monthly amount seems high to me, but i'm no expert.

heart347 said:

Oh I forgot in the post above, this is in Florida... 34787, and I'm not sure if tax was included in those monthly prices...

What lease term are these quotes for?

You can structure the deal any way you'd like - we prefer just the first payment and registration costs be paid at signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell thank you for the quick response. It is for 36 months.
    heart347 said:

Don't forget that FL dealers have MASSIVE doc fees that you should take into account during your negotiations.

nyccarguy said:

heart347 said:

Don't forget that FL dealers have MASSIVE doc fees that you should take into account during your negotiations.
    Is that the dealer fee?
    The dealer deliver fee is $799
    and documentation handling fee $199

So that is an extra $1,000... Thanks for mentioning that!
    heart347 said:

nyccarguy said:

heart347 said:

Is that the dealer fee?

Yup! SO they will tell you "it is pre printed on our invoices, everybody has to pay it," which is a stretch of the truth. IF they CHOOSE to charge the $799 dealer delivery fee & $199 documentation & handling fee, then they MUST charge EVERYBODY. A way to try and get around it is to try and negotiate a lower selling price to compensate for the extra $998.

nyccarguy said:

heart347 said:

nyccarguy said:

heart347 said:

Is that the dealer fee?

Yup! SO they will tell you "it is pre printed on our invoices, everybody has to pay it," which is a stretch of the truth. IF they CHOOSE to charge the $799 dealer delivery fee & $199 documentation & handling fee, then they MUST charge EVERYBODY. A way to try and get around it is to try and negotiate a lower selling price to compensate for the extra $998.
    With my numbers above, do you think I have room to negotiate more?
    heart347 said:

Base Price - $44,095
    Total Price - $50,715
    MF - .00011
    Residual - 27,386
    Miles - 12k
    With $1,000 Down - $584
    With $2,000 Down - $555
    WIth $3,000 Down - $527

I'm not sure what the Minivan Market is like in your neck of the woods. Is the Negotiated price Invoice minus any incentives?

• supa2001supa2001 Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2018
    Someone on the pacifica forum said that there will an extra $500 cash starting next Tue. Not sure which region and whether this is true or not. The dealership I'm working with says:
    Memorial Day incentives typically start at the beginning of May and last through 5/31. Chrysler is very transparent about special day incentives and usually don't wait until the last week to start a promotion. Neither I nor anybody at our dealership knows anything about a $500 incentive starting next Tuesday.

Mod, could you please let me know what the current incentives are for gas limited in socal? Thanks
    I ended up getting it for $43,371 as the negotiated price and $549 a month with $1000 total down out the door and 12k miles.
    Michaell said:

heart347 said:

Base Price - $44,095
    Total Price - $50,715
    MF - .00011
    Residual - 27,386
    Miles - 12k
    With $1,000 Down - $584
    With $2,000 Down - $555
    WIth $3,000 Down - $527

heart347 said:

What lease term are these quotes for?

You can structure the deal any way you'd like - we prefer just the first payment and registration costs be paid at signing.
    heart347 said:

Michaell thank you for the quick response. It is for 36 months.

.00011 and 54%

With your prices, I get $481/mo plus tax.

Ask them for the adjusted cap cost, and a breakdown of how they got that number from your selling price. Sure to include the acquisition fee, the dealer fee, and maybe some other stuff.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

heart347 said:

I ended up getting it for $43,371 as the negotiated price and $549 a month with $1000 total down out the door and 12k miles.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

supa2001 said:

Someone on the pacifica forum said that there will an extra $500 cash starting next Tue. Not sure which region and whether this is true or not. The dealership I'm working with says:
    Memorial Day incentives typically start at the beginning of May and last through 5/31. Chrysler is very transparent about special day incentives and usually don't wait until the last week to start a promotion. Neither I nor anybody at our dealership knows anything about a $500 incentive starting next Tuesday.

Mod, could you please let me know what the current incentives are for gas limited in socal? Thanks

I see $2000 lease cash and $500 Chrysler Capital bonus (code CACJ5, if you want to freak out the guys at the dealership).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• supa2001supa2001 Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2018
    I just leased a limited through Ally.
    I think Ally might be giving more rebates than Chrysler. I got $5000 rebates (not sure which ones though).
    APR 0.2%, 55% residual for Limited in SoCal.
    $44780 MSRP, $410/month (incl 9.5% tax) and first month + TTL + admin fee of $595
    supa2001 said:

I just leased a limited through Ally.
    I think Ally might be giving more rebates than Chrysler. I got $5000 rebates (not sure which ones though).
    APR 0.2%, 55% residual for Limited in SoCal.
    $44780 MSRP, $410/month (incl 9.5% tax) and first month + TTL + admin fee of $595

Congrats!

Dealers will usually present you with the lease program that results in the best payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• uke2uke2 Member Posts: 5
    Can you supply information regarding all rebates incentives & money factor and % residual (12K/36mo) for 2018 Pacifica Limited in Ohio?
    uke2 said:

Can you supply information regarding all rebates incentives & money factor and % residual (12K/36mo) for 2018 Pacifica Limited in Ohio?

.00011 and 54%
    $2000 lease cash
    $500 regional cash
    $500 Chrysler Capital bonus cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• uke2uke2 Member Posts: 5
    Is Acquisition Fee of $595.00 negotiable? Do you have to pay it, or can dealer waive?
  • jman216jman216 Member Posts: 69
    Can I please have the MF and RV 12/36k for a Pacifica Touring plus and Pacifica Limited in the Chicago area along with any incentives. Thanks
    uke2 said:

Is Acquisition Fee of $595.00 negotiable? Do you have to pay it, or can dealer waive?

No.. not negotiable

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

jman216 said:

Can I please have the MF and RV 12/36k for a Pacifica Touring plus and Pacifica Limited in the Chicago area along with any incentives. Thanks

Touring Plus: .00072 MF and 49% residual
    Limited: .00011 MF and 54% residual

$2500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jman216jman216 Member Posts: 69
    edited May 2018
    kyfdx said:

jman216 said:

$2500 incentive
    With the big difference in residuals and better MF on the limited, it would make more sense to go with the limited because the monthly payment would be roughly the same or a little lower right?

Thanks!
  • jimmyjakesjimmyjakes Member Posts: 46
    please provide 2/12 2/15k numbers on limited in wisconsin 54311. 2500 rebate right?
    jman216 said:

kyfdx said:

jman216 said:

$2500 incentive
    With the big difference in residuals and better MF on the limited, it would make more sense to go with the limited because the monthly payment would be roughly the same or a little lower right?

Thanks!
    It would depend on the difference in MSRP and selling prices of the two trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

please provide 2/12 2/15k numbers on limited in wisconsin 54311. 2500 rebate right?

.00020 and 61% / 60%
    $2000 lease cash
    $500 Chrysler Capital bonus cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bumofthedaybumoftheday Member Posts: 16
    Out of curiosity, when will you know June incentives?

Did Chrysler offer any extra memorial day incentives? (Zip is 32953)