Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Lease Deals and Prices

1235716

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    jonc527 said:

    Hi, Michael. Can you, please, post the MF and Residual for Touring L in Connecticut (06478)  for 36/12 & 36/15? Thank you in advance

    .00039 and 50% / 48%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Limited 2/24k lease numbers for wisconsin pretty please and thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390

    Limited 2/24k lease numbers for wisconsin pretty please and thank you!

    .00035 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jonc527jonc527 Posts: 2
    Hi, Michael. I know I asked you the other for the MF and Residual for Touring L in Connecticut for 36/12 & 36/15. My wife has switched to Touring L Plus 39 months @ 12k.
    Thanks again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    jonc527 said:

    Hi, Michael. I know I asked you the other for the MF and Residual for Touring L in Connecticut for 36/12 & 36/15. My wife has switched to Touring L Plus 39 months @ 12k.
    Thanks again.

    .00020 and 47%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mparrenomparreno Posts: 29
    Hello,

    May I please have the MF and RV for Touring L Plus? 36/12K 

    zip 32955

    thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    mparreno said:

    Hello,

    May I please have the MF and RV for Touring L Plus? 36/12K 

    zip 32955

    thanks,

    .00020 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mparrenomparreno Posts: 29
    Michaell said:
    Hello,

    May I please have the MF and RV for Touring L Plus? 36/12K 

    zip 32955

    thanks,
    .00020 and 49%
    Does the RV and MF get any better with the Limited model? Same 36/12K. 

    Thanks again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,086
    mparreno said:


    Michaell said:

    mparreno said:

    Hello,

    May I please have the MF and RV for Touring L Plus? 36/12K 

    zip 32955

    thanks,

    .00020 and 49%

    Does the RV and MF get any better with the Limited model? Same 36/12K. 

    Thanks again

    .00021 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi guys,
    Can anyone please help to calculate monthly lease payments on Pacifica L with 24/12,000 or 36/12,000 miles, including taxes, with zero down in Charlotte, NC zip 28277. Will appreciate fast reply, have a deadline by 3/28 to respond. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390

    Hi guys,
    Can anyone please help to calculate monthly lease payments on Pacifica L with 24/12,000 or 36/12,000 miles, including taxes, with zero down in Charlotte, NC zip 28277. Will appreciate fast reply, have a deadline by 3/28 to respond. Thank you

    Standard MF and 59% / 54%

    Would need the MSRP and selling price or adjusted cap cost to model a payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmk00001jmk00001 Posts: 2
    I'm looking to lease a 2018 Pacifica LTD 36/12 in zip 46815. MF and residual would be most appreciated. Also, I was hoping you could offer advice as to how the rebates/incentives should factor into my negotiations. If I could normally negotiate 10% off MSRP without any incentives/rebates/bonuses, should I be able to get 12% off MSRP if there are incentives/rebates equal to 2% of MSRP? Or, will the rebates/bonuses/incentives just make my "wiggle room" 8% off sticker, with the 2% in rebates, etc., taking me back to the 10% off I could negotiate without any incentives? Thanks for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    jmk00001 said:

    I'm looking to lease a 2018 Pacifica LTD 36/12 in zip 46815. MF and residual would be most appreciated. Also, I was hoping you could offer advice as to how the rebates/incentives should factor into my negotiations. If I could normally negotiate 10% off MSRP without any incentives/rebates/bonuses, should I be able to get 12% off MSRP if there are incentives/rebates equal to 2% of MSRP? Or, will the rebates/bonuses/incentives just make my "wiggle room" 8% off sticker, with the 2% in rebates, etc., taking me back to the 10% off I could negotiate without any incentives? Thanks for your help!

    .00021 and 54%

    Unfortunately, we don't track pricing and we don't know the incentives from Chrysler Capital.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • viva0521viva0521 KYPosts: 4
    edited March 2018
    Can I please have the MF and RV for touring L plus/Limited for 36/10k, zip is 40217
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    viva0521 said:

    Can I please have the MF and RV for touring L plus/Limited for 36/10k, zip is 40217

    .00020 and 51%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chiefsnwcchiefsnwc Posts: 16
    Hello,

    Could you please give me the MF/Residual for a Pacifica Hybrid Limited for 36/10k in Colorado?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    chiefsnwc said:

    Hello,

    Could you please give me the MF/Residual for a Pacifica Hybrid Limited for 36/10k in Colorado?

    Standard MF (we think .00213, this month) and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chiefsnwcchiefsnwc Posts: 16
    If I get a non-hybrid (Pacifica Limited) for 36/10k, does the MF get a lot better?
    Michaell said:

    chiefsnwc said:

    Hello,

    Could you please give me the MF/Residual for a Pacifica Hybrid Limited for 36/10k in Colorado?

    Standard MF (we think .00213, this month) and 60%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    chiefsnwc said:

    If I get a non-hybrid (Pacifica Limited) for 36/10k, does the MF get a lot better?

    Michaell said:

    chiefsnwc said:

    Hello,

    Could you please give me the MF/Residual for a Pacifica Hybrid Limited for 36/10k in Colorado?

    Standard MF (we think .00213, this month) and 60%
    .00021 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • enak2017enak2017 Posts: 27
    hi, looking for MF and residual for 2018 pacifica. 12k 36 months. is there a better term to lease, like 24 or 39 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    enak2017 said:

    hi, looking for MF and residual for 2018 pacifica. 12k 36 months. is there a better term to lease, like 24 or 39 months?

    What trim level?

    36 months is the sweet spot.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • enak2017enak2017 Posts: 27
    Michaell said:

    enak2017 said:

    hi, looking for MF and residual for 2018 pacifica. 12k 36 months. is there a better term to lease, like 24 or 39 months?

    What trim level?

    36 months is the sweet spot.
    opps - Limited
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    enak2017 said:

    Michaell said:

    enak2017 said:

    hi, looking for MF and residual for 2018 pacifica. 12k 36 months. is there a better term to lease, like 24 or 39 months?

    What trim level?

    36 months is the sweet spot.
    opps - Limited
    .00021 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmk00001jmk00001 Posts: 2
    Any word yet on lease incentives for April for zip 46815? Thanks!
  • boomer775boomer775 Posts: 14
    Hi - could I also get April #s on a limited for 36 mos 12 & 15k/yr in 11725?  Dealer is also telling me Chrysler Capital is waiving the acq fee on leases?

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,086
    jmk00001 said:

    Any word yet on lease incentives for April for zip 46815? Thanks!

    We have lease programs... what trim, term, mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,086
    boomer775 said:

    Hi - could I also get April #s on a limited for 36 mos 12 & 15k/yr in 11725?  Dealer is also telling me Chrysler Capital is waiving the acq fee on leases?

    thanks!

    .00021 MF and 54%/52% residual

    Yes.. on 36 month leases

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • limited 2yr 24k numbers please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390

    limited 2yr 24k numbers please

    .00033 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gangly22gangly22 Posts: 12
    edited April 2018
    Just curious what the residual and MF is for Touring L & Limited both hybrid and non-hybrid for Milton, FL 32571 and if there are any other lease incentives or kickbacks that can be had at this time. Thank you in advanced!
  • gangly22gangly22 Posts: 12
    edited April 2018
    gangly22 said:

    Just curious what the residual and MF is for Touring L & Limited both hybrid and non-hybrid for Milton, FL 32571 and if there are any other lease incentives or kickbacks that can be had at this time. Thank you in advanced!

    Sorry, forgot to include looking at 36mo/15,000 and 12,000. Thanks again!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,086
    gangly22 said:

    gangly22 said:

    Just curious what the residual and MF is for Touring L & Limited both hybrid and non-hybrid for Milton, FL 32571 and if there are any other lease incentives or kickbacks that can be had at this time. Thank you in advanced!

    Sorry, forgot to include looking at 36mo/15,000 and 12,000. Thanks again!

    36/15
    Hybrid: Standard MF and 57%/55% residual for Limited/TouringL

    Touring L: .00039 MF and 48% residual
    Limited: .00021 MF and 52% residual

    Add 2% for 12K/yr

    We don't have incentive information

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, Touring L Plus - zip code 33331,
    36 months/15k miles
    24 months/15k (is this even possible)
  • twinzonboardtwinzonboard Posts: 6
    edited April 2018
    Looking for MF/RV and current incentives for 24/15k and 36/15k in Pacifica Hybrid Limited for 90291.

    Also does MF drop with MSDs?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,086

    Hi, Touring L Plus - zip code 33331,
    36 months/15k miles
    24 months/15k (is this even possible)

    24/15: .00093 MF and 58% residual
    36/15: .00020 MF and 48% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,086

    Looking for MF/RV and current incentives for 24/15k and 36/15k in Pacifica Hybrid Limited for 90291.

    Also does MF drop with MSDs?

    Standard MF and 62%/57% residual for 24/36 months.

    No MSD program.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks. Are my calculations correct, it is actually cheaper to do the 24 months?
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, Touring L Plus - zip code 33331,
    36 months/15k miles
    24 months/15k (is this even possible)

    24/15: .00093 MF and 58% residual
    36/15: .00020 MF and 48% residual
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,086

    Thanks. Are my calculations correct, it is actually cheaper to do the 24 months?

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, Touring L Plus - zip code 33331,
    36 months/15k miles
    24 months/15k (is this even possible)

    24/15: .00093 MF and 58% residual
    36/15: .00020 MF and 48% residual
    That would be dependent on MSRP and adjusted CAP cost.
    It might be cheaper, but I wouldn't bet on it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • acastsjuacastsju Posts: 2
    Can someone provide the MF, residual and any incentives on a 36 month lease, 10k miles for a Touring Plus and a Touring in NY 10314? Thanks alot in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    acastsju said:

    Can someone provide the MF, residual and any incentives on a 36 month lease, 10k miles for a Touring Plus and a Touring in NY 10314? Thanks alot in advance.

    Touring - .00039 and 51%
    Touring Plus - .00122 and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • acastsjuacastsju Posts: 2
    My apologies, can you also provide the MF and residual for a 36 month lease/10k miles for the Touring L and the Touring L Plus in 10314?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    acastsju said:

    My apologies, can you also provide the MF and residual for a 36 month lease/10k miles for the Touring L and the Touring L Plus in 10314?

    T-L - .00039 and 51%
    T-L+ - .00020 and 51%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cjg13cjg13 Posts: 3
    Hi looking for a lease deal for a touring l + / limited or hybrid with advance safety tech package in NY 11377.  Also details on MF/ Resid / Incentives would be helpful. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390
    cjg13 said:

    Hi looking for a lease deal for a touring l + / limited or hybrid with advance safety tech package in NY 11377.  Also details on MF/ Resid / Incentives would be helpful. Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cjg13cjg13 Posts: 3
    Whatever term has the best deal. I am open to any and 10,000 miles. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,086
    cjg13 said:

    Hi looking for a lease deal for a touring l + / limited or hybrid with advance safety tech package in NY 11377.  Also details on MF/ Resid / Incentives would be helpful. Thanks!

    cjg13 said:

    Whatever term has the best deal. I am open to any and 10,000 miles. 

    36/10
    Hybrid: Standard MF and 60%/59% residual for Limited/TouringL+

    Gas:
    Limited: .00021 MF and 55% residual
    TouringL+: .00020 MF and 51% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2018 Touring L Plus
    MSRP 42800
    36 month 12k miles
    Selling Price 39306

    Lease monthly payment $460
    Total out of pocket $500

    This seems high to me, but I am new at this.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 154,390

    2018 Touring L Plus
    MSRP 42800
    36 month 12k miles
    Selling Price 39306

    Lease monthly payment $460
    Total out of pocket $500

    This seems high to me, but I am new at this.

    .00020 and 50%

    With the prices given, I get $510/mo plus tax.

    What state and tax rate is this?

    Ask the dealer what cap cost they used for their $460/mo payment - and, what bank.

    We only have the Chrysler Capital numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cjg13cjg13 Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:
    Hi looking for a lease deal for a touring l + / limited or hybrid with advance safety tech package in NY 11377.  Also details on MF/ Resid / Incentives would be helpful. Thanks!
    Whatever term has the best deal. I am open to any and 10,000 miles. 
    36/10 Hybrid: Standard MF and 60%/59% residual for Limited/TouringL+ Gas: Limited: .00021 MF and 55% residual TouringL+: .00020 MF and 51% residual
    Can you please provide the MF and resid for a 7,500 36 month lease. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 160,086
    cjg13 said:


    kyfdx said:

    cjg13 said:

    Hi looking for a lease deal for a touring l + / limited or hybrid with advance safety tech package in NY 11377.  Also details on MF/ Resid / Incentives would be helpful. Thanks!

    cjg13 said:

    Whatever term has the best deal. I am open to any and 10,000 miles. 

    36/10
    Hybrid: Standard MF and 60%/59% residual for Limited/TouringL+

    Gas:
    Limited: .00021 MF and 55% residual
    TouringL+: .00020 MF and 51% residual

    Can you please provide the MF and resid for a 7,500 36 month lease. Thanks!

    Chrysler Capital doesn't offer 7.5K/yr leases

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.