Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you considering a vehicle subscription service or did you previously consider one and decide against it? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 10/30 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 BMW i3 Lease Deals and Prices

nimo112nimo112 Posts: 2
edited November 2017 in BMW
Is any information available on the lease rates and incentives for the 2018 i3 & i3s? Probably too soon but I figured I'd get a thread started for the 2018 models.

Thanks!
«13456

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    nimo112 said:

    Is any information available on the lease rates and incentives for the 2018 i3 & i3s? Probably too soon but I figured I'd get a thread started for the 2018 models.

    Thanks!

    .00152 MF and 55% residual for 36/15

    No incentive info, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Could you provide an update on the current (through Jan 2) residuals and money factor for the '18 i3? 24 and 36 month terms @ 10 and 12K?

    Incentive info would be great as well.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155
    evdriving said:

    Hi,

    Could you provide an update on the current (through Jan 2) residuals and money factor for the '18 i3? 24 and 36 month terms @ 10 and 12K?

    Incentive info would be great as well.

    Thanks!

    .00152 and 63% (24/12) or 57% (36/12)
    $7500 lease credit
    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you - do you mind sharing the updated numbers for the new January programs starting today?
  • do you have the new January rv for 2018 i3 12/24 and 12/30
    Are there any new incentives?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155
    evdriving said:

    Thank you - do you mind sharing the updated numbers for the new January programs starting today?

    .00152 and 55% for 36/15
    $7500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155

    do you have the new January rv for 2018 i3 12/24 and 12/30
    Are there any new incentives?

    Thank you

    .00152 and 63% / 60%
    $7500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Gents,
    Can you please share the numbers for 30/15?
    thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155

    Gents,
    Can you please share the numbers for 30/15?
    thanks!

    .00152 and 58%
    $7500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any changes in incentives/residuals/MF for February for 24/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155
    broseed said:

    Any changes in incentives/residuals/MF for February for 24/10?

    .00152 and 64%
    $7500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • My 2014 i3 w/REx 36/10 lease is up next month. I’m looking at a 2018 i3s w/REx, on a 36/10 lease. 

    Michaell, what would the MF and residual be?

    Would I be in line for the $2K loyalty incentive on top of the FTC $7.5K lease cash?

    I’m in MA, if that matters. 

    Thanks in advance!

    Best, Eric
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331

    My 2014 i3 w/REx 36/10 lease is up next month. I’m looking at a 2018 i3s w/REx, on a 36/10 lease. 

    Michaell, what would the MF and residual be?

    Would I be in line for the $2K loyalty incentive on top of the FTC $7.5K lease cash?

    I’m in MA, if that matters. 

    Thanks in advance!

    Best, Eric

    .00152 MF and 58% residual
    Those two incentives are in effect.
    Only the dealer can tell you if you qualify.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hey Gents, is 2017 REX incentive still 9500 plus 2000 loyalty totaling 11500?

    I'm assuming MF .00152 and 61% still applies to a 30month 10k lease? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331

    Hey Gents, is 2017 REX incentive still 9500 plus 2000 loyalty totaling 11500?

    I'm assuming MF .00152 and 61% still applies to a 30month 10k lease? Thanks.

    Please post 2017 model questions in the 2017 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42206/bmw/i3/2017-bmw-i3-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Thanks!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, can you please provide residual/MF for 2018 I3s for 36mo/12k and all applicable lease incentives for Los Angeles?

    I received a quote from a dealership and is as follows and seems okay but something doesn't add up?

    2018 I3s
    M.S.R.P-$57,645
    Selling price-$47,650
    Residual value-$32,857.65
    36 months
    12k
    $925 acquisition fee
    $725 registration/doc fee
    Rebate $7,055.82

    MF-.00152
    Residual-57%

    Drive-off $2,500

    Payment:$528 including tax

    Thoughts?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155

    Hello, can you please provide residual/MF for 2018 I3s for 36mo/12k and all applicable lease incentives for Los Angeles?

    I received a quote from a dealership and is as follows and seems okay but something doesn't add up?

    2018 I3s
    M.S.R.P-$57,645
    Selling price-$47,650
    Residual value-$32,857.65
    36 months
    12k
    $925 acquisition fee
    $725 registration/doc fee
    Rebate $7,055.82

    MF-.00152
    Residual-57%

    Drive-off $2,500

    Payment:$528 including tax

    Thoughts?

    I confirm .00152 and 57%. $7500 lease credit

    Do you know the adjusted cap cost associated with the quote from the dealer?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Adjust cap cost-$45,918
    Drive-off $2,500
  • Does a $2,500 state rebate apply?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155
    Michaell said:

    Hello, can you please provide residual/MF for 2018 I3s for 36mo/12k and all applicable lease incentives for Los Angeles?

    I received a quote from a dealership and is as follows and seems okay but something doesn't add up?

    2018 I3s
    M.S.R.P-$57,645
    Selling price-$47,650
    Residual value-$32,857.65
    36 months
    12k
    $925 acquisition fee
    $725 registration/doc fee
    Rebate $7,055.82

    MF-.00152
    Residual-57%

    Drive-off $2,500

    Payment:$528 including tax

    Thoughts?

    I confirm .00152 and 57%. $7500 lease credit

    Do you know the adjusted cap cost associated with the quote from the dealer?

    Adjust cap cost-$45,918
    Drive-off $2,500

    Does a $2,500 state rebate apply?

    If the tax rate is 9.5%, then I'm spot on that dealer quote.

    I believe that CA offers a $2500 rebate for electric vehicles.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lepe1lepe1 Posts: 13
    Hello,
    What are the numbers for a 2018 i3 BEV 15K miles, 36 months and 15K miles, 24 months? Are the numbers the same for the Rex? Are they discounting these cars in average more than the usual 7% that you suggest for BMW?
    Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155
    lepe1 said:

    Hello,
    What are the numbers for a 2018 i3 BEV 15K miles, 36 months and 15K miles, 24 months? Are the numbers the same for the Rex? Are they discounting these cars in average more than the usual 7% that you suggest for BMW?
    Thank you very much!

    .00152 and 55% (36/15) or 61% (24/15) for all i3's

    We don't track pricing, so can't tell you if more than 7%, before incentives, is possible.

    Can't hurt to ask.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ahtaht Posts: 10
    Hello all. Can you please provide lease info (MF and residual) as well as info on any available lease incentives (loyalty and anything else avail) on BMW i3 and i3s for March please? I live in Massachusetts. I'm near done leasing a BMW M235xi and am considering a more environmental option. Thx.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    aht said:

    Hello all. Can you please provide lease info (MF and residual) as well as info on any available lease incentives (loyalty and anything else avail) on BMW i3 and i3s for March please? I live in Massachusetts. I'm near done leasing a BMW M235xi and am considering a more environmental option. Thx.

    If you keep your foot out of it, that 235 won't use so much gas... ;)

    .00156 MF and 55% residual for 36/15
    $7500 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ahtaht Posts: 10
    Thank you. Do you have MF/Residual for 36/10 lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155
    aht said:

    Thank you. Do you have MF/Residual for 36/10 lease?

    58% residual; everything else is the same

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ahtaht Posts: 10
    Thanks everyone so far for your guidance. I went to the dealer a few days ago and I decided to get an i3s rather than an i3. For my previous BMW (2015), I had used the Multiple Security Deposits program to reduce the MF by 0.00049 (0.0007 x 7). The total MSD I deposited was about $4,200. Apparently BMW discontinued that program (I was not aware), but the dealer told me that they could keep my original MSD's (modify based on my new payment for an i3s) and reduce my MF. They would refund some of the MSD's based on my new payment on a new i3s. Does this sound weird? The final MF they quoted me was 0.00141. This seems weird to me as well because if the MSD program offered 0.00049 discount on MF, then it would bring the non-discounted MF to 0.0019 which seems high. I just want to make sure this is legit and that they are not somehow funneling my MSD's as a down payment on the lease, as I should be titled to get all that money back.

    The additional terms of the lease are favorable: residual 58%, rebates of 7.5K + 2K for loyalty + 2.1K dealer discount.

    Thx for everyone's input.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    aht said:

    Thanks everyone so far for your guidance. I went to the dealer a few days ago and I decided to get an i3s rather than an i3. For my previous BMW (2015), I had used the Multiple Security Deposits program to reduce the MF by 0.00049 (0.0007 x 7). The total MSD I deposited was about $4,200. Apparently BMW discontinued that program (I was not aware), but the dealer told me that they could keep my original MSD's (modify based on my new payment for an i3s) and reduce my MF. They would refund some of the MSD's based on my new payment on a new i3s. Does this sound weird? The final MF they quoted me was 0.00141. This seems weird to me as well because if the MSD program offered 0.00049 discount on MF, then it would bring the non-discounted MF to 0.0019 which seems high. I just want to make sure this is legit and that they are not somehow funneling my MSD's as a down payment on the lease, as I should be titled to get all that money back.

    The additional terms of the lease are favorable: residual 58%, rebates of 7.5K + 2K for loyalty + 2.1K dealer discount.

    Thx for everyone's input.

    The old plan: 7 MSDs X .00007 each for total reduction of .00049.
    The new plan is only 5 MSDs X .00005 each for a total reduction of .00025.
    Looks like they may be marking up your money factor from .00156 to .00166, before the MSD reduction.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ahtaht Posts: 10
    That makes perfect sense. Based on what I read on the web, it looked like MSD program had gone away. Thanks for clearing that up. I thought there was something not right. I'll ask them to lower the MF.
  • koljan26koljan26 Posts: 30
    edited April 2018
    Are April numbers out yet?
    Need info on '18 i3s-12/24,12/36 please.
    Thank you!
  • tufts0207tufts0207 Posts: 10
    Do you have April numbers on for the '18 for 15k miles 24/30/36 mos? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    koljan26 said:

    Are April numbers out yet?
    Need info on '18 i3s-12/24,12/36 please.
    Thank you!

    .00156 MF and 63%/57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155
    tufts0207 said:

    Do you have April numbers on for the '18 for 15k miles 24/30/36 mos? Thanks

    .00156 and 61% / 58% / 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrunnamedmrunnamed Posts: 16
    @Michaell you are truly awesome, thanks for posting these super helpful info here.
    1) What are the April numbers for '18 for 10K 24/36mos?
    2) Is there a residual difference between different 2018 i3 models? i3/i3s/i3 REX/i3s REX? If yes how?
    3) If not mistaken, residual has come down in April (58% for March, 55% for April). Is there any reason to believe they might go up again in May? Historically what is your experience?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    mrunnamed said:

    @Michaell you are truly awesome, thanks for posting these super helpful info here.
    1) What are the April numbers for '18 for 10K 24/36mos?
    2) Is there a residual difference between different 2018 i3 models? i3/i3s/i3 REX/i3s REX? If yes how?
    3) If not mistaken, residual has come down in April (58% for March, 55% for April). Is there any reason to believe they might go up again in May? Historically what is your experience?

    1) .00156 MF and 64%/58% residual
    2) No difference
    3) No.... same residual
    Generally, residuals don't go up.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrunnamedmrunnamed Posts: 16
    What are the May MF and residual numbers for '18 for 10K 24/36mos?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    mrunnamed said:

    What are the May MF and residual numbers for '18 for 10K 24/36mos?

    .00166 MF and 64%/58% residual
    $7500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • amesh01amesh01 Posts: 7
    Hello, I am looking for help in getting a deal on a 2018 BMW i3 18IA 94Ah. Here are the details.

    $54.145 - MSRP
    $3k - Savings
    $51,145 - Subtotal
    $135 - Wheel locks
    $51280 - Car Price

    $52,281 - Sales Tax
    $150 - Doc Fee
    $750 - Tag/Registration Fee
    57,461 - Balance

    I'm looking at the 24/10k miles lease option.

    for $2500 (plus $12,500 rebate) i'm getting $389/mo.

    Is this the best deal I can get? What's should mf/residual be?

    i'm currently in WA State

    thanks,
    Amesh
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155
    amesh01 said:

    Hello, I am looking for help in getting a deal on a 2018 BMW i3 18IA 94Ah. Here are the details.

    $54.145 - MSRP
    $3k - Savings
    $51,145 - Subtotal
    $135 - Wheel locks
    $51280 - Car Price

    $52,281 - Sales Tax
    $150 - Doc Fee
    $750 - Tag/Registration Fee
    57,461 - Balance

    I'm looking at the 24/10k miles lease option.

    for $2500 (plus $12,500 rebate) i'm getting $389/mo.

    Is this the best deal I can get? What's should mf/residual be?

    i'm currently in WA State

    thanks,
    Amesh

    .00166 and 64% for 24/10
    $7500 lease credit

    WA taxes the monthly payment on a lease.

    Please ask the dealer to provide you with the adjusted cap cost used for their payment quote, and how they arrived at that number from the selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrunnamedmrunnamed Posts: 16
    Is there anything special going on with 2018 i3 leases this month? I can't find any lease offers on neither BMW website nor any Southern California dealers!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    mrunnamed said:

    Is there anything special going on with 2018 i3 leases this month? I can't find any lease offers on neither BMW website nor any Southern California dealers!

    36/15
    .00166 MF and 55% residual
    $7500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nicks4nicks4 Posts: 79
    What is the MF and RV for the 2018 i3 REX in Virginia for 24 & 36 Months with 12K per year?

    Any lease promotions and incentives?

     Thank you
  • internizziinternizzi Posts: 9
    Hi, I am also looking for MF and RV for i3 REx in New York for 24 & 36 months with 12k & 15k per year.
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    nicks4 said:

    What is the MF and RV for the 2018 i3 REX in Virginia for 24 & 36 Months with 12K per year?

    Any lease promotions and incentives?

     Thank you

    .00166 MF and 63%/57% residual
    $7500 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331

    Hi, I am also looking for MF and RV for i3 REx in New York for 24 & 36 months with 12k & 15k per year.
    Thank you.

    36/15
    .00166 MF and 61%/55% rsidual
    $7500 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jferraljferral Posts: 31
    I Know that there is a $7500 factory rebate incentive on 2018 i8 and $2000 loyalty incentive. Is there a regional discount for 33426? Some regions have a $2,000 lease cash. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155
    jferral said:

    I Know that there is a $7500 factory rebate incentive on 2018 i8 and $2000 loyalty incentive. Is there a regional discount for 33426? Some regions have a $2,000 lease cash. Thank you

    I only see the $7500 for that zip code.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tedcars476tedcars476 Posts: 102
    Hello!

    Can I have the MF, residual and incentives for the BMW i3 (with and without range extender, if it affects the numbers). Located in Iowa.

    24/10K and 36/10K (or if there are better terms like 7.5k)


    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,155

    Hello!

    Can I have the MF, residual and incentives for the BMW i3 (with and without range extender, if it affects the numbers). Located in Iowa.

    24/10K and 36/10K (or if there are better terms like 7.5k)


    Thanks!

    10K - .00166 and 64% / 58%
    $7500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ckgizmockgizmo Posts: 7
    Hello,

    Please provide residual value for 10K/30 Month lease. Located in So Cal.

    Also in addition to $7500 lease incentive, I came across $2000 loyalty credit and $500 Costco credit for leasing. Is there other lease incentives that I am leaving off the table?

    Thank you for all the help
Sign In or Register to comment.