Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Mazda CX-5 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    k1ng0fn0rthk1ng0fn0rth Member Posts: 14
    I'm looking at leasing a Mazda CX-5 Sport or Subaru Crosstrek. Can you provide the MF and Incentives for Zip 58103?

One of my lease quotes for the CX-5 Sport looks like.....

MSRP 26,425
    Discount -300
    Incentive -500
    Price 25,625

Lease Quote: $340 Month 0 Down / 36/12,000 Miles.
  • Options
    mkvigtimkvigti Member Posts: 63
    Could I please get the MF and residual for the 2018 CX-5 Touring AWD for a 36mo 12/K year lease in the NYC area.

Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Hello can you provide mf and incentives for a touring awd in 20910? Looking at 35m/15k and 24/15k. Thanks

36/15
    .00001 MF and 57% residual

24 month numbers aren't good

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    starshotz said:

Can I get the incentives and MF/RV for the CX-5 GT AWD 36/10 for 60441?

.00001 MF and 60% residual
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mkvigti said:

Could I please get the MF and residual for the 2018 CX-5 Touring AWD for a 36mo 12/K year lease in the NYC area.

Thank you!

.00001 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

I'm looking at leasing a Mazda CX-5 Sport or Subaru Crosstrek. Can you provide the MF and Incentives for Zip 58103?

One of my lease quotes for the CX-5 Sport looks like.....

MSRP 26,425
    Discount -300
    Incentive -500
    Price 25,625

Lease Quote: $340 Month 0 Down / 36/12,000 Miles.

$1420 lease cash

That's a pretty pitiful discount. Was that a purchase quote?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dragrcrdragrcr Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2018
    Good morning
    Can you tell me what you think about this lease deal please? I received 2 quotes from same dealer , These were negotiated via Email. After visiting the dealer they came down to 312.00 monthly including tax. I believe there is 360.00 lease cash. But it is not being shown. Do they have to show that? Or is it possible they just lumped it in as part of the discount. Again it is for a Grand touring with premium package and a few factory options. Only thing due at signing is first month of 312.00
    Any insight or opinions on this deal are appreciated.
    Thanks you
    Enclosed is a pdf of the 1st quote . Sorry thought it would download the picture.

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    dragrcr said:

Good morning
    Can you tell me what you think about this lease deal please? I received 2 quotes from same dealer , These were negotiated via Email. After visiting the dealer they came down to 312.00 monthly including tax. I believe there is 360.00 lease cash. But it is not being shown. Do they have to show that? Or is it possible they just lumped it in as part of the discount. Again it is for a Grand touring with premium package and a few factory options. Only thing due at signing is first month of 312.00
    Thanks you
    Enclosed is a pdf of the 1st quote . Sorry thought it would download the picture.

The lease cash is part of the discount.

That looks like a really good deal with so little out of pocket.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    dragrcrdragrcr Member Posts: 10
    Thanks Michaell
    Appreciate the speedy reply. Just dont want to leave any money on the table.
    Ha Ha
  • Options
    mguardamguarda Member Posts: 30
    edited June 2018
    Hey Michaell,

Can I get the MF, Residual, and Lease Cash for a 36/10 GT FWD or AWD w/ Premium for 30315?

Thanks!
  • Options
    mguarda said:

Hey Michaell,

Can I get the MF, Residual, and Lease Cash for a 36/10 GT FWD or AWD w/ Premium for 30315?

Thanks!

Either drive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mguardamguarda Member Posts: 30
    Thanks! Any lease cash by chance? Mazda site says $1420 for my zip but I know that's been inaccurate before.
  • Options
    mguarda said:

Thanks! Any lease cash by chance? Mazda site says $1420 for my zip but I know that's been inaccurate before.

$1420 lease cash for Sport trim, only.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    mike_atamike_ata Member Posts: 5
    Could someone please help me out with a money factor and residual for an '18 Mazda CX-5 (Sport AWD and Touring AWD), for a 24-month term with 15k miles in NY. Thanks so much in advance!
  • Options
    mike_ata said:

Could someone please help me out with a money factor and residual for an '18 Mazda CX-5 (Sport AWD and Touring AWD), for a 24-month term with 15k miles in NY. Thanks so much in advance!

The 24 month terms are not favorable - .00175 and 65% (Sport) or 67% (Touring)

36/15 numbers - .00001 and 55% (Sport) or 57% (Touring)

$1420 lease cash on Sport, only.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    iron_man1iron_man1 Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2018
    Michaell said:

iron_man1 said:

kyfdx said:

iron_man1 said:

kyfdx said:

iron_man1 said:

Hi,

I am looking for a CX-5 GT AWD with the premium package in CA (SF Bay Area). Can you please suggest how much the lease amount should be? I am looking for 36/12.

None of the dealers has given me a proper estimate cos I told them that I am still looking at other cars.They asked me to get estimates from other dealers and then they would give me a better price.

Thanks,

"Give me a lease quote, or I won't be back to give you a second chance"
    Try that..
    Thank you so much!

I got the internet pricing from a dealer for this car. They mentioned MSRP as 33,910 and my "exclusive pricing" as 29,599. If I put these numbers in the lease hacker calculator, I get monthly payment around 263$ with no money down. Doesn't this look too optimistic?
    I get $267/mo. with those numbers.
    Yes, it seems very optimistic. I'll guess that when you dive into it, you'll find that price is only good on a purchase. Or, they've marked up the money factor to .00051 (max allowed) (add $26/mo. for that)

Also, you'll have $595 acquisition fee, $450 DMV/doc fees.

But, that's a promising start. Ask them for a monthly lease payment quote, based on that price. Along with the amount due at signing.
    Hi, So I got the lease price "based" on this value from a dealer. He mention 2000$ down, 273$ + tax per month.
    Discussed with another dealer who reduced the monthly payment to 260$ + Tax per month. Pitched this to a 3rd dealer who said he cannot improve upon this quote without going into loss.

Again, this is for 2018 CX-5 GT AWD with premium pkg, soul red color. Although the terms are 36/10k.

None of the dealers shared MF/residual/cap cost/msrp. They just shared these numbers.
    Zip is 94587

Does this look good? If not, what should I watch out for now? I read online that dealers put very strict conditions on car maintenance in the lease agreements. Can these points be negotiated? I do take care of my car but what if the residual value goes below what the dealer expects? There are lots of factors other than car condition which decide car residual.

Thanks!
    Get the details from the dealers you want to work with - being quoted a payment only gives you an incomplete picture of the deal. Too much opportunity to hide fees and / or an inflated MF.
    How does the below deal look?

MSRP - 33910
    Gross Cap cost - 32541
    Cap Cost Reduction - 2268.72
    Adj Cap Cost - 30272.28
    Residual - 20346
    Depreciation - 9926.28
    Rent Charge 18.36
    Total of base monthly payments - 9944.64
    Monthly payment - 276.24
    There is a 2k down payment.
  • Options
    iron_man1 said:

Michaell said:

iron_man1 said:

kyfdx said:

iron_man1 said:

kyfdx said:

iron_man1 said:

Hi,

I am looking for a CX-5 GT AWD with the premium package in CA (SF Bay Area). Can you please suggest how much the lease amount should be? I am looking for 36/12.

None of the dealers has given me a proper estimate cos I told them that I am still looking at other cars.They asked me to get estimates from other dealers and then they would give me a better price.

Thanks,

Try that..
    Thank you so much!

I got the internet pricing from a dealer for this car. They mentioned MSRP as 33,910 and my "exclusive pricing" as 29,599. If I put these numbers in the lease hacker calculator, I get monthly payment around 263$ with no money down. Doesn't this look too optimistic?
    Yes, it seems very optimistic. I'll guess that when you dive into it, you'll find that price is only good on a purchase. Or, they've marked up the money factor to .00051 (max allowed) (add $26/mo. for that)

But, that's a promising start. Ask them for a monthly lease payment quote, based on that price. Along with the amount due at signing.
    Hi, So I got the lease price "based" on this value from a dealer. He mention 2000$ down, 273$ + tax per month.
    Discussed with another dealer who reduced the monthly payment to 260$ + Tax per month. Pitched this to a 3rd dealer who said he cannot improve upon this quote without going into loss.

Again, this is for 2018 CX-5 GT AWD with premium pkg, soul red color. Although the terms are 36/10k.

None of the dealers shared MF/residual/cap cost/msrp. They just shared these numbers.
    Zip is 94587

Does this look good? If not, what should I watch out for now? I read online that dealers put very strict conditions on car maintenance in the lease agreements. Can these points be negotiated? I do take care of my car but what if the residual value goes below what the dealer expects? There are lots of factors other than car condition which decide car residual.

Thanks!
    Get the details from the dealers you want to work with - being quoted a payment only gives you an incomplete picture of the deal. Too much opportunity to hide fees and / or an inflated MF.

MSRP - 33910
    Gross Cap cost - 32541
    Adj Cap Cost - 30272.28
    Residual - 20346
    Depreciation - 9926.28
    Rent Charge 18.36
    Monthly payment - 276.24
    I thought you were looking for a 12K/yr lease?
    This quote is for 10K/yr

Is $2000 the full amount due at signing?
    If so, how did they come up with $2268.72 in CAP reduction. Is there some sort of incentive?

The payment calculation is correct with that adjusted CAP cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    iron_man1iron_man1 Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

iron_man1 said:

Michaell said:

iron_man1 said:

kyfdx said:

iron_man1 said:

kyfdx said:

iron_man1 said:

Hi,

Thanks,

Try that..
    Thank you so much!

Zip is 94587

Thanks!

MSRP - 33910
    Gross Cap cost - 32541
    Adj Cap Cost - 30272.28
    Residual - 20346
    Depreciation - 9926.28
    Rent Charge 18.36
    Monthly payment - 276.24
    This quote is for 10K/yr

If so, how did they come up with $2268.72 in CAP reduction. Is there some sort of incentive?

Yes sir. Wife wants a car for her down the line. So I thought we could put some mile on it and some on this :).
    The said its some kind of employee benefit that they can give me. I don't trust them at all. $2000 is all that's due on signing.
  • Options
    iron_man1 said:

kyfdx said:

iron_man1 said:

Michaell said:

iron_man1 said:

kyfdx said:

iron_man1 said:

kyfdx said:

iron_man1 said:

Hi,

Thanks,

Try that..
    Thank you so much!

Zip is 94587

Thanks!

MSRP - 33910
    Gross Cap cost - 32541
    Adj Cap Cost - 30272.28
    Residual - 20346
    Depreciation - 9926.28
    Rent Charge 18.36
    Monthly payment - 276.24
    This quote is for 10K/yr

Yes sir. Wife wants a car for her down the line. So I thought we could put some mile on it and some on this :).
    The said its some kind of employee benefit that they can give me. I don't trust them at all. $2000 is all that's due on signing.
    Seems like a decent deal.

I'd want to know the selling price and what's added to get the Gross CAP cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    lus1234lus1234 Member Posts: 4
    I rcvd a lease offer of 299 month 12k/36 month with 1500 due at signing. Taxes rolled into the lease forzip 10465. Is this a good offer? MSRP is 29870 on 2018 Mazda CX-5 touring with preferred package
  • Options
    jassiekjassiek Member Posts: 131
    dragrcr said:

Good morning
    Thanks you

Please note that this is not AWD. Thank You
  • Options
    jassiekjassiek Member Posts: 131
    edited June 2018
    Hey Michael,

Please provide MF, Residual, and Lease Cash for a 36/10 GT AWD w/ Premium for 11554.
    Thank You!!!
  • Options
    jassiek said:

Hey Michael,

Please provide MF, Residual, and Lease Cash for a 36/10 GT AWD w/ Premium for 11554.
    Thank You!!!

.00001 and 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lus1234 said:

I rcvd a lease offer of 299 month 12k/36 month with 1500 due at signing. Taxes rolled into the lease forzip 10465. Is this a good offer? MSRP is 29870 on 2018 Mazda CX-5 touring with preferred package

That seems very reasonable.
    Do you have the selling price or adjusted CAP cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ryanyljryanylj Member Posts: 4
    Hi may I have the RV and MF for CX-5 Touring AWD 36/15. Thank you! 21210 / 15206;
    Also I got a lease offer for 36/15 with 375/mo without down payment? Is it a reasonable number?
  • Options
    ryanylj said:

Hi may I have the RV and MF for CX-5 Touring AWD 36/15. Thank you! 21210 / 15206;
    Also I got a lease offer for 36/15 with 375/mo without down payment? Is it a reasonable number?

What is the MSRP?
    Adjusted CAP?
    Which state?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dambrosiosdambrosios Member Posts: 10
    I'm working on negotiating with the dealership for a 18 FWD Grand Touring in Zip 33130.

Residual 59% and MF .00001 | Do these sound correct?

I'm not fully understanding the incentives on Mazda's website, I see there is a 2018 EXCLUSIVE $750 PARTICIPATING LENDER LEASE LOYALTY Incentive and a 2017/2018/2019 $500 MAZDA LOYALTY REWARD. What's the difference between these and do only one or both apply if I'm currently leasing a 16 CX-5?
  • Options
    roubaudroubaud Member Posts: 80
    Am I seeing this right -- $500 customer cash for a GT AWD in 68522? And you can combine it with loyalty?
  • Options

I'm working on negotiating with the dealership for a 18 FWD Grand Touring in Zip 33130.

I'm not fully understanding the incentives on Mazda's website, I see there is a 2018 EXCLUSIVE $750 PARTICIPATING LENDER LEASE LOYALTY Incentive and a 2017/2018/2019 $500 MAZDA LOYALTY REWARD. What's the difference between these and do only one or both apply if I'm currently leasing a 16 CX-5?

For 36/12, that is correct.
    $360 customer lease cash

If you are current leasing, then the $750 is valid, but the $500 is not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    roubaud said:

Am I seeing this right -- $500 customer cash for a GT AWD in 68522? And you can combine it with loyalty?

I don't see customer cash in your ZIP

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dambrosiosdambrosios Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

For 36/12, that is correct.
    $360 customer lease cash

If you are current leasing, then the $750 is valid, but the $500 is not.
    Thank you Sir!
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

What is the MSRP?
    Adjusted CAP?
    Which state?
    Thank you so much for replying! The MSRP is 29900, and the adjusted CAP is not given while the selling price plus the fee and tax is 30701. It is for 36 months and 15k mileage.
    They offer 378/mo with zero down payment. Is it a good deal?

Thanks again!
  • Options
    ryanylj said:

kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

What is the MSRP?
    Adjusted CAP?
    Which state?
    Thank you so much for replying! The MSRP is 29900, and the adjusted CAP is not given while the selling price plus the fee and tax is 30701. It is for 36 months and 15k mileage.

Thanks again!
    Which state? MD or PA?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

What is the MSRP?
    Adjusted CAP?
    Which state?

Thanks again!
    Which state? MD or PA?
    Hi! I apologized for missing that information. It locates in Maryland, around 21210.
  • Options
    ryanylj said:

kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

What is the MSRP?
    Adjusted CAP?
    Which state?

Thanks again!
    Which state? MD or PA?
    Hi! I apologized for missing that information. It locates in Maryland, around 21210.
    Okay... so, you live in Maryland and pay Maryland sales tax?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

What is the MSRP?
    Adjusted CAP?
    Which state?

Thanks again!
    Which state? MD or PA?
    Yes. The tax rate should be 7% and they charge for around 500 dollar dealer fee.
  • Options
    ryanylj said:

kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

kyfdx said:

ryanylj said:

What is the MSRP?
    Adjusted CAP?
    Which state?

Thanks again!
    Which state? MD or PA?
    Yes. The tax rate should be 7% and they charge for around 500 dollar dealer fee.
    Okay... MD sales tax is 6% of the full selling price of the vehicle.
    I think the max dealer fee is $300 in MD
    If $30,701 is the full price, with all fees and taxes added, I get $380/mo, which is very close to your quote.

$595 acquisition fee
    $300 dealer fee
    $200 DMV/govt. fees
    $1700 tax

That leaves a selling price of about $27,900 (estimated)
    That's $2000 off MSRP, which seems reasonable for this vehicle.

Lease taxes are high in MD, but not much you can do about that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    salenetsalenet Member Posts: 64
    Can I please get the MF and residual for 2018 Grand Touring AWD and the amount of customer cash toward lease for Zip code 11803 3 yr/10K
  • Options
    salenet said:

Can I please get the MF and residual for 2018 Grand Touring AWD and the amount of customer cash toward lease for Zip code 11803 3 yr/10K

$360 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dj19199dj19199 Member Posts: 2
    Can I please get the MF and residual for 2018 Grand Touring AWD and the amount of customer cash toward lease for Zip code 65201 3 yr/10K
  • Options
    dj19199 said:

Can I please get the MF and residual for 2018 Grand Touring AWD and the amount of customer cash toward lease for Zip code 65201 3 yr/10K

$360 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    gtechiegtechie Member Posts: 9
    First time leasing, so very likely I didn't do a great deal. Would love feedback on how bad I did and what prices I should have understood and negotiated better for the next time around. Thanks.

2018 CX-5 Touring Preferred Pack, Soul Red

36mo / 12K/yr

MSRP $29.655
    Cross Capitalized Cost $28,880
    Capitalized Cost Reduction $971.91
    Adjusted Capitalized Cost $28503.29
    Mfg Rebate $360
    Residual value $17,528.90
    Tax Rate 6%

Total Out of Pocket cash was $2,500
    Payment $323.62 (includes tax)
  • Options
    gtechie said:

First time leasing, so very likely I didn't do a great deal. Would love feedback on how bad I did and what prices I should have understood and negotiated better for the next time around. Thanks.

36mo / 12K/yr

MSRP $29.655
    Mfg Rebate $360
    Tax Rate 6%

AWD or FWD?
    What ZIP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gtechiegtechie Member Posts: 9
    FWD, 33076
  • Options
    gtechie said:

36mo / 12K/yr

MSRP $29.655
    Mfg Rebate $360
    Tax Rate 6%

gtechie said:

FWD, 33076

All things considered (can you say "hefty Florida doc fees"?), I think you did fine.

In three years, come check with us before signing your next lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    iwannasonataiwannasonata Member Posts: 9
    Hi there, can I please have the MF and RV for the grand touring trim with premium package, 33647. Also, I saw a $1000 rebate for standalone customer cash, does that apply to leases?
    Thank you!
  • Options

Hi there, can I please have the MF and RV for the grand touring trim with premium package, 33647. Also, I saw a $1000 rebate for standalone customer cash, does that apply to leases?
    Thank you!

36/15

doesn't look like the $1000 is valid with the lease program

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jkendrickjkendrick Member Posts: 45
    Can you please share the MF / Residual and Lease cash in 05446 for both the AWD Touring and GT for 36/10....Thanks
  • Options
    _d4niel__d4niel_ Member Posts: 19
    Could you please help me with the sport/grand touring AWD numbers and incentives for 36/10? 52246 Thanks!
  • Options
    jkendrick said:

Can you please share the MF / Residual and Lease cash in 05446 for both the AWD Touring and GT for 36/10....Thanks

.00001 and 60% for both trims
    No lease cash for either

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator