Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Infiniti QX50 Lease Deals and Prices

145791024

Comments

  • Lali2017Lali2017 Posts: 15
    39/12k, thanks Michaell
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,483
    Lali2017 said:

    39/12k, thanks Michaell

    .00010 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi gang,
    Heading tomorrow to look at and compare the QX50 vs QX60. Can someone please share the lease fees for Infiniti in Kansas? Based on my experience with Nissan, I recall the following:

    Acquisition fee $595 (I believe Infiniti's is $700)
    Administrative fee $195
    TTL $40-50
    Doc fees $80 (can usually get waived).
    Tax is based on and wrapped into monthly payments.

    Is there anything I'm missing, or are any of the numbers off? Thanks for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701

    Hi gang,
    Heading tomorrow to look at and compare the QX50 vs QX60. Can someone please share the lease fees for Infiniti in Kansas? Based on my experience with Nissan, I recall the following:

    Acquisition fee $595 (I believe Infiniti's is $700)
    Administrative fee $195
    TTL $40-50
    Doc fees $80 (can usually get waived).
    Tax is based on and wrapped into monthly payments.

    Is there anything I'm missing, or are any of the numbers off? Thanks for your help!

    Confirm $700 acquisition fee for Infiniti
    No information on other fees for Kansas

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • orosding2orosding2 CAPosts: 10
    Can I please get number (MF/RV/any incentive?) for zip 90680 Stanton,CA?
    36/12k or 39/12k
    1) Pure FWD
    2) Luxe FWD
    3) Essential FWD

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,483
    orosding2 said:

    Can I please get number (MF/RV/any incentive?) for zip 90680 Stanton,CA?
    36/12k or 39/12k
    1) Pure FWD
    2) Luxe FWD
    3) Essential FWD

    Thank you!

    39/12
    1) .00159 MF and 62% residual
    2) .00098 MF and 60% residual
    3) .00010 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Would you be able to confirm if this is a good deal? Just got this quote today.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701

    Would you be able to confirm if this is a good deal? Just got this quote today.

    Note that all the prices are for a "Purchase Option".

    Ask the dealer for the numbers they used for their lease payment quotes, and how they arrived at that number from the selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BigTnguyenBigTnguyen Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Michaell said:

    Would you be able to confirm if this is a good deal? Just got this quote today.



    Note that all the prices are for a "Purchase Option".

    Ask the dealer for the numbers they used for their lease payment quotes, and how they arrived at that number from the selling price.

    Dealer said:
    Those exact numbers were used for leased option and 0.0004MF 59% Residual
  • tf92658tf92658 Posts: 18
    MF on the Essential should be .0001.

    Based on that I come up with $394.56 with tax. Ask him for the deal sheet. I dealt with them when I bought mine last weekend but ended up buying it elsewhere with no games at all.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,483

    Michaell said:

    Would you be able to confirm if this is a good deal? Just got this quote today.



    Note that all the prices are for a "Purchase Option".

    Ask the dealer for the numbers they used for their lease payment quotes, and how they arrived at that number from the selling price.

    Dealer said:
    Those exact numbers were used for leased option and 0.0004MF 59% Residual
    The dealer is wrong, or too lazy to get you the correct information. CA doesn't collect sales tax upfront on a lease. It's collected on the monthly payment. Also, no mention of the $700 lease acquisition fee.
    And, no mention of the money factor or residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, Can I please get numbers (MF/RV/any lease incentives) for the Essential AWD in zip 44114

    39/12k
    39/10k

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701
    csadowski said:

    Hello, Can I please get numbers (MF/RV/any lease incentives) for the Essential AWD in zip 44114

    39/12k
    39/10k

    Thank you.

    39/12
    .00010 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I please get the MF/RV for a Luxe & Essential FWD in 29404. 39/10k

    Thanks!
  • kerbkerb Posts: 186
    Greetings Michaell,

    Could you kindly provide buy rate and residual for a '19 QX50 Luxe in Florida (33327) for a 36/12k and 39/12k lease.

    Also, what does each MSD lower the buy rate by.

    Lastly, are there any incentives?

    Thx.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701

    Could I please get the MF/RV for a Luxe & Essential FWD in 29404. 39/10k

    Thanks!

    Luxe - .00098 and 61%
    Essential - .00010 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701
    kerb said:

    Greetings Michaell,

    Could you kindly provide buy rate and residual for a '19 QX50 Luxe in Florida (33327) for a 36/12k and 39/12k lease.

    Also, what does each MSD lower the buy rate by.

    Lastly, are there any incentives?

    Thx.

    Assuming FWD, .00098 and 61% (36/12) or 60% (39/12)
    No incentives

    Max 9 SDs, each lowering the MF .00010

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tyovin2tyovin2 long island nyPosts: 1
    I’m looking to lease a 2019 qx50 essential awd in ny 11767
    msrp 45,150.00
    money factor .00010
    residual percentage 57%
    12k miles for 39 months
    $438 a month with 2,684 due at signing for taxes and fees + dmv

    is this a good deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,483
    tyovin2 said:

    I’m looking to lease a 2019 qx50 essential awd in ny 11767
    msrp 45,150.00
    money factor .00010
    residual percentage 57%
    12k miles for 39 months
    $438 a month with 2,684 due at signing for taxes and fees + dmv

    is this a good deal?

    .00010 MF and 57% is correct.

    Assuming that $2684 covers your 1st payment, DMV, acq.fee and taxes, exactly (and, it looks like it should), then the sale price/adjusted CAP would have to be about $42550 to get to $438/mo.

    We don't track pricing, but if you are happy with the $2600 discount, then everything else looks good.
    It seems like a reasonable deal relative to MSRP, for what is a pretty popular model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ysony0ysony0 Irvine, CAPosts: 2
    edited August 2018
    I have got this deal from a dealer. However, their calculation seems weird to me. My calculation was $330(including Tax), but theirs(the price shown on the paper includes tax) is $100 more expensive. I have 3 payments left for my QX 60, whose total is $1080. Even if I spread those payments, it should be only $30 extra. What do you think?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701
    ysony0 said:

    I have got this deal from a dealer. However, their calculation seems weird to me. My calculation was $330(including Tax), but theirs(the price shown on the paper includes tax) is $100 more expensive. I have 3 payments left for my QX 60, whose total is $1080. Even if I spread those payments, it should be only $30 extra. What do you think?

    I think you don't have all the numbers.

    Note that the prices are under a heading called "Purchase Option". You need the dealer to provide you with the CAP cost used to generate the lease payments. CA taxes the monthly payment only, and there are lease specific fees that are not broken out.

    For 39/12, the MF is .00010 and the residual is 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ysony0ysony0 Irvine, CAPosts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Thank you Michael for your comment. I checked with the dealer, they said Adjusted capitalized price $38794.39, $1000 rebate. They didn't give me any money factor or residual value. My calculation is $320+tax with no down payment. Why is my calculation is different with theirs? Is there any hidden fee that I don't know of?
    Michaell said:

    ysony0 said:

    I have got this deal from a dealer. However, their calculation seems weird to me. My calculation was $330(including Tax), but theirs(the price shown on the paper includes tax) is $100 more expensive. I have 3 payments left for my QX 60, whose total is $1080. Even if I spread those payments, it should be only $30 extra. What do you think?

    I think you don't have all the numbers.

    Note that the prices are under a heading called "Purchase Option". You need the dealer to provide you with the CAP cost used to generate the lease payments. CA taxes the monthly payment only, and there are lease specific fees that are not broken out.

    For 39/12, the MF is .00010 and the residual is 57%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701
    ysony0 said:

    Thank you Michael for your comment. I checked with the dealer, they said Adjusted capitalized price $38794.39, $1000 rebate. They didn't give me any money factor or residual value. My calculation is $320+tax with no down payment. Why is my calculation is different with theirs? Is there any hidden fee that I don't know of?

    Michaell said:

    ysony0 said:

    I have got this deal from a dealer. However, their calculation seems weird to me. My calculation was $330(including Tax), but theirs(the price shown on the paper includes tax) is $100 more expensive. I have 3 payments left for my QX 60, whose total is $1080. Even if I spread those payments, it should be only $30 extra. What do you think?

    I think you don't have all the numbers.

    Note that the prices are under a heading called "Purchase Option". You need the dealer to provide you with the CAP cost used to generate the lease payments. CA taxes the monthly payment only, and there are lease specific fees that are not broken out.

    For 39/12, the MF is .00010 and the residual is 57%
    That, or the MF is marked up by the dealer.

    I get $346/mo plus tax, with those prices.

    The only variables in a lease calculation are the CAP cost and the MF; MSRP and residual are fixed.


    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • G_SunG_Sun Posts: 5
    ysony0 said:
    I have got this deal from a dealer. However, their calculation seems weird to me. My calculation was $330(including Tax), but theirs(the price shown on the paper includes tax) is $100 more expensive. I have 3 payments left for my QX 60, whose total is $1080. Even if I spread those payments, it should be only $30 extra. What do you think?
    Ysong0, would you share if you close the deal per the info. Provided? If yes, i would try to negotiate based on your numbers. Thanks.
  • mjk1955mjk1955 Posts: 4
    Can i get MF,RV,and Incentives for InfinitiQX50 AWD Essential 39/15 for 44047
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,483
    mjk1955 said:

    Can i get MF,RV,and Incentives for InfinitiQX50 AWD Essential 39/15 for 44047

    .00010 MF and 55% residual
    No apparent incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hi guys, can i get the numbers for 75089

    Luxe & Essential for 24 moths and 39 months, 12k miles per year.

    I know they lease better at 39 months, but sometimes its worth paying a bit more and get out of the car a lot sooner.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701

    hi guys, can i get the numbers for 75089

    Luxe & Essential for 24 moths and 39 months, 12k miles per year.

    I know they lease better at 39 months, but sometimes its worth paying a bit more and get out of the car a lot sooner.

    FWD?

    Luxe - .00098 and 63% / 60%
    Essential - .00010 and 60% / 57%

    It's not going to be "a bit" more - 24 months will be a whole lot more, given the small difference in residuals, but 15 more months in which to pay it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MAJSCMAJSC SW OhioPosts: 4
    Could I get the MF and residual for an Essential and Luxe for 36/12 and 24/12....Zip 45325....Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701
    MAJSC said:

    Could I get the MF and residual for an Essential and Luxe for 36/12 and 24/12....Zip 45325....Thanks

    Actually, 39 months is the best term for Infiniti - 24 and 36 month terms will result in a much higher payment.

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • New to this forum... I wouldn't know what to do with the MF and other numbers you provide, but could you tell me if this is a good deal? $1,957 down at 10,000 miles a year on a 39 month lease it would be $560

    This is for the Essential with Sensory and ProAssist.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,483

    New to this forum... I wouldn't know what to do with the MF and other numbers you provide, but could you tell me if this is a good deal? $1,957 down at 10,000 miles a year on a 39 month lease it would be $560

    This is for the Essential with Sensory and ProAssist.

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price or adjusted CAP cost?
    State/sales tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MAJSCMAJSC SW OhioPosts: 4
    AWD and 39/12 and 39/15. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,483
    MAJSC said:

    AWD and 39/12 and 39/15. Thanks

    Essential: .00010 MF and 57%/55% residual
    Luxe: .00098 MF and 60%/58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    New to this forum... I wouldn't know what to do with the MF and other numbers you provide, but could you tell me if this is a good deal? $1,957 down at 10,000 miles a year on a 39 month lease it would be $560

    This is for the Essential with Sensory and ProAssist.

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price or adjusted CAP cost?
    State/sales tax rate?
    The MSRP with those options is $54,660. The tax rate here is 8.7%
  • Pitbull56AcePitbull56Ace FLORIDAPosts: 11
    May I please have the MF, Residual, and any lease incentives for a 2019 FWD QX50 39/10 in the Luxe and Essential trims. Zip Code: 33401
    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701

    kyfdx said:

    New to this forum... I wouldn't know what to do with the MF and other numbers you provide, but could you tell me if this is a good deal? $1,957 down at 10,000 miles a year on a 39 month lease it would be $560

    This is for the Essential with Sensory and ProAssist.

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price or adjusted CAP cost?
    State/sales tax rate?
    The MSRP with those options is $54,660. The tax rate here is 8.7%
    And the selling price / adjusted CAP cost?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701

    May I please have the MF, Residual, and any lease incentives for a 2019 FWD QX50 39/10 in the Luxe and Essential trims. Zip Code: 33401
    Thanks in advance!

    Luxe - .00098 and 61%
    Essential - .00010 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tmac123tmac123 Posts: 4
    Hi can you tell me mf and residual for 02116 for 39/10 on AWD Essential? Also are you able to give lower credit tiers mf?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701
    tmac123 said:

    Hi can you tell me mf and residual for 02116 for 39/10 on AWD Essential? Also are you able to give lower credit tiers mf?

    .00010 and 58%

    Good through tier 3

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi! Could I please get MF and RV for Luxe AWD, 39/12 and 39/10, 91344? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,483

    Hi! Could I please get MF and RV for Luxe AWD, 39/12 and 39/10, 91344? Thanks!

    .00098 MF
    60%/61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tmorris42tmorris42 Posts: 4
    edited August 2018
    Hi guys,

    Appreciate all that you do for the leasing community!

    I'm looking for numbers for 74011:
    Essential 39/12 FWD
    Essential 39/12 AWD
    As well as applicable incentives
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701
    tmorris42 said:

    Hi guys,

    Appreciate all that you do for the leasing community!

    I'm looking for numbers for 74011:
    Essential 39/12 FWD
    Essential 39/12 AWD
    As well as applicable incentives

    .00010 and 57% for both
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Duke98Duke98 VirginiaPosts: 3
    Hello, 
    MF and RV for 2019 qx50 essential. Norfolk Virginia please. MSRP 48830
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,701
    Duke98 said:

    Hello, 
    MF and RV for 2019 qx50 essential. Norfolk Virginia please. MSRP 48830

    39/15
    .00010 and 55% for both FWD and AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • juny916juny916 Posts: 10
    Hello,

    Can you please provide the RV and MF for the following in 91755

    2019 Infiniti QX50 Essence and Luxe FWD

    24/10&12k
    36/10&12k

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,483
    juny916 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the RV and MF for the following in 91755

    2019 Infiniti QX50 Essence and Luxe FWD

    24/10&12k
    36/10&12k

    The only good term for Infiniti is 39 months
    39/12
    Essential?: .00010 MF and 57% residual
    Luxe: .00098 MF and 60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FlaJimFlaJim OrlandoPosts: 2
    Let me know if this offer is good.

    2019 QX50 FWD Essence

    ZIP 32771
    MSRP 52395
    Cap Cost 45645
    No Month 39/12
    tax 7% monthly payment

    Going to pay registration, 1st and any other fees upfront. Dealer is giving me a payment of 470 per month but if I use MF .00010, Residual 57% I get 441 with taxes. What do you think and calc?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,483
    FlaJim said:

    Let me know if this offer is good.

    2019 QX50 FWD Essence

    ZIP 32771
    MSRP 52395
    Cap Cost 45645
    No Month 39/12
    tax 7% monthly payment

    Going to pay registration, 1st and any other fees upfront. Dealer is giving me a payment of 470 per month but if I use MF .00010, Residual 57% I get 441 with taxes. What do you think and calc?

    I agree with your calculations.

    Ask for the adjusted CAP cost. I'll guess that it's higher than the number given to you.
    Also, find out exactly what the amount due at signing is. FL dealer are known for egregiously high dealer fees and all sorts of padding.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.