Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Nissan Leaf Lease Deals and Prices

1235

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,685
    tbCA said:

    Thank you for taking your time to help people, Michaell and kyfdx. I live near "onewithanh" in Northern California. Can you please share the MF, residuals, incentives and anything else I should be asking about? Do the MF, residuals, etc vary too much from zip code to zip code within this region? Or is mostly the same within the region? I can easily drive from my close-by dealer at 94063 to 94544 or 94568 (or elsewhere) if it makes a difference.

    I'm looking at a 2018 Leaf S or SV, 36/12k.

    Also, what is the Acquisition Fee? Is it the same from dealer to dealer or set by Nissan?

    Does Nissan offer a 10k mileage lease? I saw in one of your earlier posts that they don't, but I've seen it around here. I'm trying to figure out the cost of the 12k vs 10k mileage and what I can negotiate or not there - or as I'm typing this, I'm thinking the cost is calculated from the 1% (?) difference in residuals between 10k vs 12k... Is that right?

    Thanks!

    The only thing that's regional are the incentives, but all those locations in NorCal will be the same.

    Acquisition fee is $595, set by the bank.

    Some locations offer 10K mileage allowances; NorCal is one of them.

    S - .00178 and 30%; $9400 lease cash
    SV - .00178 and 33%; $8125 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tbCAtbCA Posts: 8
    Thank you, Michaell! Is there a separate thread for 2019 Leafs? I couldn't find it.

    Can you please provide the MF, residual and any incentives on the 2019 Leafs S and SV, 36 month / 12k miles? Northern California - around 94063.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941
    tbCA said:

    Thank you, Michaell! Is there a separate thread for 2019 Leafs? I couldn't find it.

    Can you please provide the MF, residual and any incentives on the 2019 Leafs S and SV, 36 month / 12k miles? Northern California - around 94063.

    Here you go:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53182/nissan/leaf/2019-nissan-leaf-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SANDMAN_2022SANDMAN_2022 CaliPosts: 4
    edited November 2018
    kyfdx said:

    Hi,

    Any November numbers for:
    36/12k
    Nissan Leaf SL
    90066

    Thanks!

    .00178 MF and 35% residual
    $7575 incentive
    Hi team,
    I see you quoted for zip 91352 incentives of $9,600 for a SL in a different reply on here. Can you help me understand why there would be different incentives within the city of Los Angeles? Besides would you know if they offer 36/10k in this area or just 36/12k+.

    Second thing... I see on Truecar that these cars go for $34.1k, so sales price after incentive of $9.6k would be $25.0k? Or how does the math work?

    Thanks a lot!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941

    kyfdx said:

    Hi,

    Any November numbers for:
    36/12k
    Nissan Leaf SL
    90066

    Thanks!

    .00178 MF and 35% residual
    $7575 incentive
    Hi team,
    I see you quoted for zip 91352 incentives of $9,600 for a SL in a different reply on here. Can you help me understand why there would be different incentives within the city of Los Angeles? Besides would you know if they offer 36/10k in this area or just 36/12k+.

    Second thing... I see on Truecar that these cars go for $34.1k, so sales price after incentive of $9.6k would be $25.0k? Or how does the math work?

    Thanks a lot!
    Maybe, the other post you are referencing was from last month?

    10K/yr is available on the Leaf. Add 1% to the 12K/yr residual.

    No idea how Truecar works.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SteveJamesSteveJames L.A.Posts: 1
    Hello - what a great source of info.
    How about for zip code 90230, incentives, residual and money factor for a 2018 Leaf SV MSRP 33,755?
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941

    Hello - what a great source of info.
    How about for zip code 90230, incentives, residual and money factor for a 2018 Leaf SV MSRP 33,755?
    Thank you

    36/15
    .00178 MF and 32% residual
    $8125 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jrue24jrue24 Posts: 29
    Looking for info on a SV and SL
    36/12k  in 30345
    Any incentives? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941
    jrue24 said:

    Looking for info on a SV and SL
    36/12k  in 30345
    Any incentives? 

    .00178 MF
    SV: 33% residual. $8625 incentive
    SL: 35% residual. $8075 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jrue24jrue24 Posts: 29
    edited November 2018
    kyfdx said:
    Looking for info on a SV and SL
    36/12k  in 30345
    Any incentives? 
    .00178 MF SV: 33% residual. $8625 incentive SL: 35% residual. $8075 incentive
    Do you know if those incentives include the Federal Tax credit of $7500?

    Also do you have info for 24 months? 

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,685
    jrue24 said:


    kyfdx said:

    Looking for info on a SV and SL
    36/12k  in 30345
    Any incentives? 
    .00178 MF
    SV: 33% residual. $8625 incentive
    SL: 35% residual. $8075 incentive

    Do you know if those incentives include the Federal Tax credit of $7500?

    Also do you have info for 24 months? 

    Thank you

    The tax credit goes to the bank; the incentives are what the bank passes along to you instead of it.

    24/12 residuals:
    SV - 42%
    SL - 45%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tbCAtbCA Posts: 8
    Could I please get MF/res/incentives for a 36/12 in 94043 for 2018 LEAF S, SV and SL trims ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,685
    tbCA said:

    Could I please get MF/res/incentives for a 36/12 in 94043 for 2018 LEAF S, SV and SL trims ?

    .00178 and 30% (S) or 33% (SV)
    lease cash
    $9400 S
    $8125 SV

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I am looking for the 2018 end of the year deals. I am not sure if their new offer date is the 3rd or 4th. If it is tomorrow let's wait until then.

    Zip: 94610, 36/12 SV and SL

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941

    I am looking for the 2018 end of the year deals. I am not sure if their new offer date is the 3rd or 4th. If it is tomorrow let's wait until then.

    Zip: 94610, 36/12 SV and SL

    Thanks

    It's tomorrow.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941

    I am looking for the 2018 end of the year deals. I am not sure if their new offer date is the 3rd or 4th. If it is tomorrow let's wait until then.

    Zip: 94610, 36/12 SV and SL

    Thanks

    .00178 MF
    SL: 35% residual. $7575 incentive
    SV: 33% residual. $8125 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I live in colorado can you tell me the MF/RV and incentives for 2018 and 2019 S and SV.
    Also with current promotions does it make sense to buy rather than lease a 2018 S model ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,685

    I live in colorado can you tell me the MF/RV and incentives for 2018 and 2019 S and SV.
    Also with current promotions does it make sense to buy rather than lease a 2018 S model ?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    2019 Leaf lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53182/nissan/leaf/2019-nissan-leaf-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I am looking for 36/12 assuming Nissan does not give 36/10.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941

    I am looking for 36/12 assuming Nissan does not give 36/10.

    36/12
    .00178 MF
    S: 30% residual. $9400 incentive
    SV: 33% residual. $8125 incentive

    I think Nissan might offer 10K/yr on the Leaf. If so, add 1% to the residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tbCAtbCA Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    Hi, can you please let me know the residual and incentives for 2018 Leaf SV and SL trims - 12k/36 months? Zip: 94109. Thanks much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941
    tbCA said:

    Hi, can you please let me know the residual and incentives for 2018 Leaf SV and SL trims - 12k/36 months? Zip: 94109. Thanks much.

    .00178 MF
    SL: 35% residual. $7575 incentive
    SV: 33% residual. $8125 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • myculitomyculito 33029Posts: 4
    Residuals and incentives for 2018 Leaf SL trim - 12k/36 months?

    Zip code is 33029. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941
    myculito said:

    Residuals and incentives for 2018 Leaf SL trim - 12k/36 months?

    Zip code is 33029. Thank you!

    .00178 MF and 35% residual
    $7575 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tbCAtbCA Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    Thanks for all your help! In 94109, I had a selling price of $33,057 (from $36,465 MSRP) for my 2018 Nissan Leaf SL with the 0.00178 money factor, an incentive/lease cash of $8250 + $1000 loyalty incentive. 36 month / 12k miles. The residual value was 40%. The incentive and residual were more than above. I wonder why? Maybe they are trying to get rid of 2018s? I didn't think the residual could be negotiated?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,685
    tbCA said:

    Thanks for all your help! In 94109, I had a selling price of $33,057 (from $36,465 MSRP) for my 2018 Nissan Leaf SL with the 0.00178 money factor, an incentive/lease cash of $8250 + $1000 loyalty incentive. 36 month / 12k miles. The residual value was 40%. The incentive and residual were more than above. I wonder why? Maybe they are trying to get rid of 2018s? I didn't think the residual could be negotiated?

    The residual is fixed by the bank; the dealer cannot alter it.

    I would confirm which bank they are using, however.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rajvjrajvj North CarolinaPosts: 3
    Hello,
    For 2018 Nissan Leaf SL MSRP 38245, today's selling price of 31000. What would be my lease for 3yr 12K miles in North Carolina ? Urgent please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941
    rajvj said:

    Hello,
    For 2018 Nissan Leaf SL MSRP 38245, today's selling price of 31000. What would be my lease for 3yr 12K miles in North Carolina ? Urgent please.

    .00178 MF and 35% residual
    $7575 lease cash

    What is the adjusted CAP cost?
    Is that the selling price before the incentive, or after it's deducted?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rajvjrajvj North CarolinaPosts: 3
    before federal incentive
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,685
    rajvj said:

    before federal incentive

    $344/mo, plus tax

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rajvjrajvj North CarolinaPosts: 3
    Sorry, the sale price is 34000 and looking for lease term 15k 3yr $0 down payment in NC state 28104 zip code
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,685
    rajvj said:

    Sorry, the sale price is 34000 and looking for lease term 15k 3yr $0 down payment in NC state 28104 zip code

    34% residual for 36/15

    If I subtract the incentive from the selling price, I get a payment of $443/mo, before tax.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 53
    Any 2018 leasing support for the Leaf? If so,  looking for MF/RV for a 36/12 in 85286 as well as available rebates.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,685
    mstagge said:

    Any 2018 leasing support for the Leaf? If so,  looking for MF/RV for a 36/12 in 85286 as well as available rebates.

    Yes, programs are still available.

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 53
    Michaell said:
    Any 2018 leasing support for the Leaf? If so,  looking for MF/RV for a 36/12 in 85286 as well as available rebates.
    Yes, programs are still available. What trim level?
    That’s great! SL please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941
    mstagge said:


    Michaell said:

    mstagge said:

    Any 2018 leasing support for the Leaf? If so,  looking for MF/RV for a 36/12 in 85286 as well as available rebates.

    Yes, programs are still available.

    What trim level?

    That’s great! SL please.

    .00137 MF and 38% residual
    $7550 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 53
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Any 2018 leasing support for the Leaf? If so,  looking for MF/RV for a 36/12 in 85286 as well as available rebates.
    Yes, programs are still available. What trim level?
    That’s great! SL please.
    .00137 MF and 38% residual $7550 lease cash
    Thanks so much. Could I get the S as well. Sorry should have asked for both up front. Thanks guys.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941
    mstagge said:


    kyfdx said:

    mstagge said:


    Michaell said:

    mstagge said:

    Any 2018 leasing support for the Leaf? If so,  looking for MF/RV for a 36/12 in 85286 as well as available rebates.

    Yes, programs are still available.

    What trim level?

    That’s great! SL please.
    .00137 MF and 38% residual
    $7550 lease cash

    Thanks so much. Could I get the S as well. Sorry should have asked for both up front. Thanks guys.

    34% residual
    $9200 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kaban56kaban56 Posts: 9
    And I'm back here. 
    2019scv. MSRP. 35,070
    Sale 32,111. Can probably get this lower.
    What's MF and 36/12? Zip 08540. No sales tax. What are the incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941
    kaban56 said:

    And I'm back here. 
    2019scv. MSRP. 35,070
    Sale 32,111. Can probably get this lower.
    What's MF and 36/12? Zip 08540. No sales tax. What are the incentives?

    You've already posted in the 2019 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/5649975#Comment_5649975

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 53
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Any 2018 leasing support for the Leaf? If so,  looking for MF/RV for a 36/12 in 85286 as well as available rebates.
    Yes, programs are still available. What trim level?
    That’s great! SL please.
    .00137 MF and 38% residual $7550 lease cash
    Thanks so much. Could I get the S as well. Sorry should have asked for both up front. Thanks guys.
    34% residual $9200 lease cash
    Could I get the residual on the SV as well for a 36/12 in 85286? Making a deal for a client this weekend. Can you also confirm the lease cash is $7850 for the SV? Thanks guys.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941
    mstagge said:


    kyfdx said:

    mstagge said:


    kyfdx said:

    mstagge said:


    Michaell said:

    mstagge said:

    Any 2018 leasing support for the Leaf? If so,  looking for MF/RV for a 36/12 in 85286 as well as available rebates.

    Yes, programs are still available.

    What trim level?

    That’s great! SL please.
    .00137 MF and 38% residual
    $7550 lease cash

    Thanks so much. Could I get the S as well. Sorry should have asked for both up front. Thanks guys.
    34% residual
    $9200 lease cash

    Could I get the residual on the SV as well for a 36/12 in 85286? Making a deal for a client this weekend. Can you also confirm the lease cash is $7850 for the SV? Thanks guys.

    37%. $7850

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 53
    I want to thank you guys. I secured a deal on a 2018 SV yesterday. $29,300 selling price and thanks to your info I was armed to point out the incorrect money factor from a shady dealership, which took the payment down $40/month!

    Appreciate all your hard work here!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,685
    mstagge said:

    I want to thank you guys. I secured a deal on a 2018 SV yesterday. $29,300 selling price and thanks to your info I was armed to point out the incorrect money factor from a shady dealership, which took the payment down $40/month!

    Appreciate all your hard work here!

    Congrats on the new Leaf!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 53
    Hey guys, are the March number out for the 2018s? Looking for the SL and SV RV/MF/Rebates on a 36/12 in 85286. Got another deal cooking for my dad. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,941
    mstagge said:

    Hey guys, are the March number out for the 2018s? Looking for the SL and SV RV/MF/Rebates on a 36/12 in 85286. Got another deal cooking for my dad. Thanks!

    .00137 MF
    SL: 38% residual. $7550 lease cash
    SV: 37% residual. $7850 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 53
    kyfdx said:
    Hey guys, are the March number out for the 2018s? Looking for the SL and SV RV/MF/Rebates on a 36/12 in 85286. Got another deal cooking for my dad. Thanks!
    .00137 MF SL: 38% residual. $7550 lease cash SV: 37% residual. $7850 lease cash
    Thanks brother
  • BkmullinsBkmullins Posts: 1
    Can I get mf, lease cash, and residual for a 36/12 sl in 73170?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,685
    Bkmullins said:

    Can I get mf, lease cash, and residual for a 36/12 sl in 73170?

    Thanks!

    .00134 and 38%
    $7550 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kalpana_karkalpana_kar Posts: 13
    Hello,
    I have an offer for purchasing 2018 Leaf SL (with tech package) used car with 3K miles and clean Carfax record for $430 per month for 72 months. Is this a good deal? I'm in 63146 zip. Appreciate your guidance.

    Alternately I have a lease offer for 2018 Leaf SV (with Tech package and Weather Package) for $425 per month incl tax for 36/12. Is this better deal?

    I currently drive a 2016 Leaf SL on lease at $340 per month incl tax expiring in 3 months; hence looking. New 2019 Nissan SL leases are atrocious $584 per month. If I could spare that kind of money I could go with Tesla Model 3. Not sure what Bolt Premier leases are but doesn't have any self driving capability (and I read has uncomfortable seats).

    We love the current 2016 Leaf SL that we have but sometimes fall short on the mileage (especially when weather is very cold or very hot).
Sign In or Register to comment.