2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2019 Acura RDX Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    pseudofoodiepseudofoodie Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

Reasonable payment for that model, with the lease program you have to work with.
    Did you take it?

Yep! These lease terribly. Most dealers wouldn't budge more than $500 off MSRP.
  • Options
    JPGSJPGS Member Posts: 28
    Can someone please provide the MF and Residual for a 2019 RDX A-Spec AWD for 24mo/15k. 06512 if it matters. Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083

kyfdx said:

Reasonable payment for that model, with the lease program you have to work with.
    Did you take it?

Yep! These lease terribly. Most dealers wouldn't budge more than $500 off MSRP.
    congrats on the new car!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    JPGS said:

Can someone please provide the MF and Residual for a 2019 RDX A-Spec AWD for 24mo/15k. 06512 if it matters. Thanks.

.00109 MF and 63% residual

Acura numbers are national

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    EM305EM305 Member Posts: 89
    MF and RV 36/15k for SH AWD A-Spec in 08871. Wife has a 2016 Honda, is there any incentives with that?
  • Options
    EM305 said:

MF and RV 36/15k for SH AWD A-Spec in 08871. Wife has a 2016 Honda, is there any incentives with that?

.00109 MF and 56% residual

No loyalty/conquest info, sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    AmatotAmatot Member Posts: 74
    edited March 2019
    Hello, Can you let me know when March numbers are out? Hopefully some lease support from Acura due to their FY end.
    RDX A-Spec and Advance, FWD/AWD
    36/10
    ZIP 30033
    As always, thank you!
  • Options
    Lead_Foot_Lead_Foot_ Member Posts: 9
    Looking for March info on the following. Thanks

RDX Technology AWD
    36mo / 7,500 per yr
    90803 zip
  • Options
    njpenrosenjpenrose Member Posts: 4
    Joining the "looking for March numbers" train :smile:

RDX Technology FWD
    36 months / 12k per yr
    95695 zip

Thanks in advance, you guys are the best resource!
  • Options
    martyapmartyap Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2019
    Same here......RDX AWD Base and w/Tech.......Got a quote via internet on the Tech....sign and drive.....1st payment + DMV........loyalty/conquest price......$523/mo.....36/12K.......Is that decent?
    The price I got last week on a base RDX-AWD (same as above) was $453
    All with AHFC leasing (bank leases would be less $)

The best I have been getting on a CRV-EXL AWD (again, same as above) is around $461/mo so it makes more sense to consider the Acura.
  • Options
    Amatot said:

Hello, Can you let me know when March numbers are out? Hopefully some lease support from Acura due to their FY end.
    RDX A-Spec and Advance, FWD/AWD
    36/10
    ZIP 30033
    As always, thank you!

.00190 MF and 58% residual
    $2375 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Looking for March info on the following. Thanks

RDX Technology AWD
    36mo / 7,500 per yr
    90803 zip

.00190 MF and 59% residual
    $2375 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    njpenrose said:

RDX Technology FWD
    36 months / 12k per yr
    95695 zip

.00190 MF and 57% residual
    $2375 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    martyap said:

Same here......RDX AWD Base and w/Tech.......Got a quote via internet on the Tech....sign and drive.....1st payment + DMV........loyalty/conquest price......$523/mo.....36/12K.......Is that decent?
    The price I got last week on a base RDX-AWD (same as above) was $453
    All with AHFC leasing (bank leases would be less $)

The best I have been getting on a CRV-EXL AWD (again, same as above) is around $461/mo so it makes more sense to consider the Acura.

.00190 MF
    57%/59% residual for Base/Tech
    $2375 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    DougChoiDougChoi Member Posts: 1
    kyfdx said:
    Joining the "looking for March numbers" train :smile: RDX Technology FWD 36 months / 12k per yr 95695 zip Thanks in advance, you guys are the best resource!
    .00190 MF and 57% residual $2375 incentive
    Hi there, if I'm following correctly, is the incentive new for March?  If so, theoretically can I factor that into negotiations w a dealer I've been working with? 
  • Options
    Did the m/f go up as of March 1st from .00109 to .00190?
  • Options
    marc1022marc1022 Member Posts: 172
    edited March 2019
    Numbers for an AWD in NJ 08048, plus owner loyalty for currently leasing a 2017 RDX.
  • Options
    DrNeutronDrNeutron Member Posts: 3
    Hi all, new here, thanks for all the great info on this forum.

I've also got the same question/concern as @martyap 00109 to .00190 is a heck of a big jump in APR. Removing conquest which we would have got from our Lexus RX the Feb to March deal difference is about $20 per month worse in March.

I'm looking for numbers on AWD 10K/36m Advanced AWD, need March MF, Residual and can anyone confirm they are doing conquest on top of the $2375 incentive?
  • Options
    I am looking at the current March RDX leases and it appears that they are not as attractive as Feb. My current CRV-EXL AWD (at $369 36/15K sign and drive) is now up. The best I am getting on a 2019 CRV EXL AWD is $459 39/12K sign and drive.

Going to sit down with Acura again tomorrow to go over the new March numbers. I am new to Acura and the base RDX is faux leather seats and no blind spot and would have to move up to the Tech RDX to get those + Nav. so will see what price they come up w/conquest/incentives/new mf
  • Options
    dgibson9503dgibson9503 Member Posts: 50
    Could I get the March RV, MF and incentives for a 36/10 on the RDX SH-AWD Advance Package in area 28144?
  • Options
    enh0022enh0022 Member Posts: 3
    Could I get the March RV, MF, and incentives for a 36/12 on the RDX FWD A-Spec and Advance for 75025?
  • Options
    minivandanminivandan Member Posts: 17
    First, please let me know if I posted to the wrong form and if so - the right one to use.

My quesiton is about lease extensions and whether it's best to wait till June/Sept for incentives on the 2019 RDX's when the 2020's come out. I have a 2016 RDX AWD Tech with over 10K of mileage remaining - and I'm in the last month of the lease. Current lease payments are about $330 month...can extend lease/payments 6 months w/Acura or even longer and just pay the tax. Local dealer INSISTS I'm crazy as the time to buy is now, prices only going up, etc. etc.

So if I'm not in a rush for a new vehicle, am I better off waiting?

• Options
    akrulzny3akrulzny3 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for MF, Resid and Incentives 36/10k for 11361
    for A SPEC for March 2019. Thank you.
  • Options
    AmatotAmatot Member Posts: 74

First, please let me know if I posted to the wrong form and if so - the right one to use.

My quesiton is about lease extensions and whether it's best to wait till June/Sept for incentives on the 2019 RDX's when the 2020's come out. I have a 2016 RDX AWD Tech with over 10K of mileage remaining - and I'm in the last month of the lease. Current lease payments are about $330 month...can extend lease/payments 6 months w/Acura or even longer and just pay the tax. Local dealer INSISTS I'm crazy as the time to buy is now, prices only going up, etc. etc.

Sounds like you need a new more trustworthy dealer - never ever rush into a purchase. Your current deal is very solid and I would definitely consider the extension.
    My advice is to also look at other vehicles/brands.
  • Options
    bmwagainbmwagain Member Posts: 24
    edited March 2019
    I would appreciate your opinion and expertise on the following. Currently in a Lexus with about $1500 to satisfy the lease payments and disposition fee. Drove a blue RDX A-Spec FWD w/Tech with an MSRP of $43900 plus destination this morning and would like to move ahead with a 36/7500 mi lease.

Dealer stated they would cover the Lexus payoff and disposition fee if I purchased at MSRP. Aside from waiting until the Lexus is paid off, given the 2019 RDX popularity, is this a decent deal? Also, what should I expect to see as the MF, RV, and incentives in Arizona 85260? Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    Elchachi1995Elchachi1995 Member Posts: 6
    Hello,
    I went to dealer today & they told me 34,000 for FWD base model 10K miles/ year $0 down only paying the first month when we pick up the car & the monthly is $483 with taxes

live in Florida zip code 33618

do these numbers sound ok?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,048
    DougChoi said:

kyfdx said:

njpenrose said:

RDX Technology FWD
    36 months / 12k per yr
    95695 zip

.00190 MF and 57% residual
    $2375 incentive

Hi there, if I'm following correctly, is the incentive new for March?  If so, theoretically can I factor that into negotiations w a dealer I've been working with? 

If you haven't signed a contract, then the new programs will be used. Incentives are new, but MF has increased, as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    martyap said:

Did the m/f go up as of March 1st from .00109 to .00190?

Yes., but the incentives were added to offset that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    marc1022 said:

Numbers for an AWD in NJ 08048, plus owner loyalty for currently leasing a 2017 RDX.

What lease term and how many miles per year?
    What trim?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    DrNeutron said:

Hi all, new here, thanks for all the great info on this forum.

I've also got the same question/concern as @martyap 00109 to .00190 is a heck of a big jump in APR. Removing conquest which we would have got from our Lexus RX the Feb to March deal difference is about $20 per month worse in March.

I'm looking for numbers on AWD 10K/36m Advanced AWD, need March MF, Residual and can anyone confirm they are doing conquest on top of the $2375 incentive?

No info on conquest.

.00190 and 58%
    $2375 incentives

The incentives were meant to offset the hike in MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    martyap said:

I am looking at the current March RDX leases and it appears that they are not as attractive as Feb. My current CRV-EXL AWD (at $369 36/15K sign and drive) is now up. The best I am getting on a 2019 CRV EXL AWD is $459 39/12K sign and drive.

Going to sit down with Acura again tomorrow to go over the new March numbers. I am new to Acura and the base RDX is faux leather seats and no blind spot and would have to move up to the Tech RDX to get those + Nav. so will see what price they come up w/conquest/incentives/new mf

Keep us posted. Honda / Acura leases on the CR-V and RDX just aren't as good now as they have been.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Could I get the March RV, MF and incentives for a 36/10 on the RDX SH-AWD Advance Package in area 28144?

.00190 and 58%
    $2375 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    enh0022 said:

Could I get the March RV, MF, and incentives for a 36/12 on the RDX FWD A-Spec and Advance for 75025?

.00190 and 57%
    $2375 incentives

Both trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

You certainly won't get a new RDX w/ Tech for $330/mo.

If you like your current car, no reason not to extend the lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    akrulzny3 said:

Looking for MF, Resid and Incentives 36/10k for 11361
    for A SPEC for March 2019. Thank you.

.00190 and 58%
    $2375 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bmwagain said:

I would appreciate your opinion and expertise on the following. Currently in a Lexus with about $1500 to satisfy the lease payments and disposition fee. Drove a blue RDX A-Spec FWD w/Tech with an MSRP of $43900 plus destination this morning and would like to move ahead with a 36/7500 mi lease.

Dealer stated they would cover the Lexus payoff and disposition fee if I purchased at MSRP. Aside from waiting until the Lexus is paid off, given the 2019 RDX popularity, is this a decent deal? Also, what should I expect to see as the MF, RV, and incentives in Arizona 85260? Thank you in advance.

When dealers say they'll "cover" the remaining lease obligation, you can be reasonably certain that money will go into the new lease.

You need to determine the payoff on the Lexus and the trade value - that way, you'll know if you have positive or negative equity.

Frankly, I'd recommend holding on to your current lease until it matures, then go shopping.

.00190 and 59% for 36/7.5K
    $2375 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Hello,
    I went to dealer today & they told me 34,000 for FWD base model 10K miles/ year $0 down only paying the first month when we pick up the car & the monthly is $483 with taxes

.00190 and 60%
    $2375 incentives

What is the MSRP?
    What is the adjusted cap cost, if the fees are being added into the lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Michaell said:

marc1022 said:

What trim?
    The standard program, is it 36/10? AWD base.
  • Options
    marc1022 said:

Michaell said:

marc1022 said:

What trim?
    .00190 MF and 60% residual
    $2375 incentive

No info on loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    pradeeppradeep Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2019
    Can i ger mf and residual on base rdx and tech rdx on 12k/36 lease.Both fwd. zip 92821
    any incentives for march? Is it better to wait for june/july? Based on historical acura deals?
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

marc1022 said:

Michaell said:

marc1022 said:

What trim?
    $2375 incentive

No info on loyalty
    How about 12k miles/yr?

• Options
    penpurepenpure Member Posts: 6
    Could I get the Residual Value, Money Factor and any rebates on a 36mon/10k RDX Base SH-AWD in NY/NJ?
  • Options
    marc1022 said:

kyfdx said:

marc1022 said:

Michaell said:

marc1022 said:

What trim?
    $2375 incentive

No info on loyalty
    How about 12k miles/yr?

59% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    pradeep said:

Can i ger mf and residual on base rdx and tech rdx on 12k/36 lease.Both fwd. zip 92821
    any incentives for march? Is it better to wait for june/july? Based on historical acura deals?

.00190 and 59% (base) or 57% (tech)
    $2375 incentives

No patterns or trends.
    No predictions.

If you don't need a car now, why shop for one?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    penpure said:

Could I get the Residual Value, Money Factor and any rebates on a 36mon/10k RDX Base SH-AWD in NY/NJ?

.00190 and 60%
    $2375 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:
    Hello,

.00190 and 60% $2375 incentives What is the MSRP? What is the adjusted cap cost, if the fees are being added into the lease payment.
    The selling price is going to be 34,000 down from an initial number of 38,825 which is I’m guessing the MSRP.

fees and taxes are being included in that 483 monthly lease payment. Only putting down 483 because of the first month.
  • Options
    Michaell said:
    Hello,

.00190 and 60% $2375 incentives What is the MSRP? What is the adjusted cap cost, if the fees are being added into the lease payment.
    The selling price is going to be 34,000 down from an initial number of 38,825 which is I’m guessing the MSRP.

fees and taxes are being included in that 483 monthly lease payment. Only putting down 483 because of the first month.
    Also, is it acceptable to ask for them to tint
    the front two windows as an I owe you before i
    sign for the car?
  • Options

Michaell said:

Hello,

.00190 and 60%
    $2375 incentives

What is the MSRP?
    What is the adjusted cap cost, if the fees are being added into the lease payment.

Also, is it acceptable to ask for them to tint
    the front two windows as an I owe you before i
    sign for the car?

You can ask for anything you want.....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mkguptamkgupta Member Posts: 13
    Looking to lease new RDX SH-AWD ASPEC ...dealer is offering $600/month for 10k/36 lease. I know its on high side. Any idea what would be right amount to lease for this car? Also Could I get the Residual Value, Money Factor and any rebates on a 36mon/10k RDX SH-AWD in WI ( 53045 )?
  • Options
    mkgupta said:

Looking to lease new RDX SH-AWD ASPEC ...dealer is offering $600/month for 10k/36 lease. I know its on high side. Any idea what would be right amount to lease for this car? Also Could I get the Residual Value, Money Factor and any rebates on a 36mon/10k RDX SH-AWD in WI ( 53045 )?

.00190 and 58%
    $2375 incentives

Would need the MSRP and selling price to model a payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator