Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda HR-V Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
edited September 2018 in Honda
Ask your 2019 HR-V lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up the 2019 HR-V here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1345678

Comments

  • Currently have a HRV coming off lease in December. Looking to lease a 2019 HRV EX AWD 36 / 12k. NJ 08869: what is the MF / RV.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Sbar1 said:

    Currently have a HRV coming off lease in December. Looking to lease a 2019 HRV EX AWD 36 / 12k. NJ 08869: what is the MF / RV.

    .00230 MF and 62% residual

    Likely to change before December

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, do you have the MF/RV for a 2019 Honda HR-V EX-L AWD with 36/12 in New Jersey?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    Hi, do you have the MF/RV for a 2019 Honda HR-V EX-L AWD with 36/12 in New Jersey?

    .00230 and 61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lesseefair53092lesseefair53092 WisconsinPosts: 4
    May I please have the MF and RV for:

    2019 HR-V LX AWD
    CVT
    36mos/12k
    zip code 53092

    And how long are the current rates in effect?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    May I please have the MF and RV for:

    2019 HR-V LX AWD
    CVT
    36mos/12k
    zip code 53092

    And how long are the current rates in effect?

    .00230 MF and 62% residual

    Through October 31st

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lm1986lm1986 Posts: 14
    MF, RV and any incentives for HRV Sport EX and EX-L in 94518 please. 800+ credit. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    lm1986 said:

    MF, RV and any incentives for HRV Sport EX and EX-L in 94518 please. 800+ credit. 

    36/15
    .00230 and 60% / 60% / 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • guttymonkeyguttymonkey Posts: 25
    edited October 2018
    Hi, do you have the MF/RV + Incentives for a 2019 Honda HR-V LX 2WD & AWD with 36/12 in 21216? thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    Hi, do you have the MF/RV + Incentives for a 2019 Honda HR-V LX 2WD & AWD with 36/12 in 21216? thanks!

    .00230 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • New Lease
    Trying to help a friend with a new lease and unfortunately don't have full details, but I'm hoping what I have is enough to say whether there is an issue with this.

    2019 Sport AWD
    MSRP $24,615
    Sales price ??
    36 Months
    10,000 Miles
    Connecticut
    2,800 due at signing - $1,150 tax, 235 motor vehicle, 595 bank fee, 78 doc fee, 940 destination

    Her payment will be $334 per month and they are throwing in a car starter. She said another dealer had same car and the payment was $379.

    Without the Sales price is it possible to say whether this is good or not? The $2,800 seems high to me.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    kkross said:

    New Lease
    Trying to help a friend with a new lease and unfortunately don't have full details, but I'm hoping what I have is enough to say whether there is an issue with this.

    2019 Sport AWD
    MSRP $24,615
    Sales price ??
    36 Months
    10,000 Miles
    Connecticut
    2,800 due at signing - $1,150 tax, 235 motor vehicle, 595 bank fee, 78 doc fee, 940 destination

    Her payment will be $334 per month and they are throwing in a car starter. She said another dealer had same car and the payment was $379.

    Without the Sales price is it possible to say whether this is good or not? The $2,800 seems high to me.

    Yes, would need the selling price to know for sure.

    But ... CT taxes the monthly payment, so I don't know what the $1150 is all about.

    And, the destination is part of the MSRP - disingenous to break it out and pay it up front.

    The lease program on the 2019 HR-V isn't all that great - .00240 and 63%

    Definitely keep shopping different dealers, and perhaps a different brand, to get a better deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 06rsxtypes06rsxtypes Posts: 6
    edited November 2018
    What are the MF, RV, and incentives, if any, for a '19 HR-V EX and EX-L, 10k miles, zip code 32163? Also, would the incentives be the same if purchasing/financing? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    What are the MF, RV, and incentives, if any, for a '19 HR-V EX and EX-L, 10k miles, zip code 32163? Also, would the incentives be the same if purchasing/financing? Thanks!

    36/12 (no 10K allowance from Honda)

    .00240 and 62% (EX) or 61% (EX-L)
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is MF and Residual value for Nov for 2019 HRV EXL-NAV FWD ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    What is MF and Residual value for Nov for 2019 HRV EXL-NAV FWD ?

    36/15
    .00240 and 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please confirm for 36/12 as well
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    Please confirm for 36/12 as well

    +2%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jplino1jplino1 Posts: 92
    edited November 2018
    looking for numbers on 2019 HRV LX 36/12 36/15 in 33647 thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    jplino1 said:

    looking for numbers on 2019 HRV LX 36/12 36/15 in 33647 thanks!

    .00240 MF
    62%/60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What is MF and residual for 2019 HRV Sport? 
    Front wheel drive, 36/12K
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    What is MF and residual for 2019 HRV Sport? 
    Front wheel drive, 36/12K

    .00240 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jusno25jusno25 Phoenix, AZPosts: 3
    2019 HR-V 5D Wagon Sport 2WD Auto. 36/12. MF, RV, Incentives. Zip code 85260.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    jusno25 said:

    2019 HR-V 5D Wagon Sport 2WD Auto. 36/12. MF, RV, Incentives. Zip code 85260.

    .00180- and 62%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, can you please provide the RV, top tier MF, and incentives for 2019 HR-V EX-L 2WD CVT? Need 36/12 and zip is 75019. Thank you:)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    Hi, can you please provide the RV, top tier MF, and incentives for 2019 HR-V EX-L 2WD CVT? Need 36/12 and zip is 75019. Thank you:)

    .00180 and 61%
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you!
  • FullLifeFullLife 07631Posts: 5
    Can you please provide RV, MF & Incentives on the followings?

    2019 Honda HR-V EX AWD, Zip 11359 NY, 36/10K & 36/7.5K

    Thank You.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    FullLife said:

    Can you please provide RV, MF & Incentives on the followings?

    2019 Honda HR-V EX AWD, Zip 11359 NY, 36/10K & 36/7.5K

    Thank You.

    36/12 (lowest mileage allowance from Honda)
    .00180 and 62%
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TheesagaTheesaga New YorkPosts: 3
    Hi,

    Just wanted to get input on this deal:

    MSRP $26,115.00

    Discount $562.50

    Sale Price $25,552.50

    Customer Cash $385.99

    Monthly payment - $385.99 ( Taxes and fees rolled into payment)

    Residual amount - $16,191.30

    MF rate: - .00180%

    This is for my girlfriend who's a current Honda leasee which this offer does not take into account.
  • TheesagaTheesaga New YorkPosts: 3
    Forgot to mention that this is for NY.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    Theesaga said:

    Hi,

    Just wanted to get input on this deal:

    MSRP $26,115.00

    Discount $562.50

    Sale Price $25,552.50

    Customer Cash $385.99

    Monthly payment - $385.99 ( Taxes and fees rolled into payment)

    Residual amount - $16,191.30

    MF rate: - .00180%

    This is for my girlfriend who's a current Honda leasee which this offer does not take into account.

    Forgot to mention that this is for NY.


    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    What trim level?

    Use this link to help with price research - not sure if the discount you are getting is good or bad.

    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    That is an awful big payment, relative to MSRP - the HR-V has never leased all that well.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TheesagaTheesaga New YorkPosts: 3
    Thanks for the response!

    The numbers were for a 2019 HR-V EX - 3 years - 12K.

    Do you have any recommendations for an AWD SUV that you can get good lease deals on? We would ideally like something in the $200-$300 per month with no extra money down.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Theesaga said:

    Thanks for the response!

    The numbers were for a 2019 HR-V EX - 3 years - 12K.

    Do you have any recommendations for an AWD SUV that you can get good lease deals on? We would ideally like something in the $200-$300 per month with no extra money down.

    .00180 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 incentive
    Do you have the adjusted CAP cost on the quoted deal?
    The lack of discount on your deal isn't helping.

    2018 RAV4, Nissan Rogue, Nissan Rogue Sport... all have pretty decent lease programs.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bleu601bleu601 DenverPosts: 2
    Hey there.  What are the MF, RV, and incentives, if any, for a '19 HR-V EX and EX-L, 12k miles, zip code 80202 (Denver)?  
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    bleu601 said:

    Hey there.  What are the MF, RV, and incentives, if any, for a '19 HR-V EX and EX-L, 12k miles, zip code 80202 (Denver)?  

    36/12
    .00160 MF
    61%/60% residual for EX/EXL
    $800 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • keila1021keila1021 90405Posts: 3
    May I have incentives, MF and RV on 2019 HR-V EX-L 2WD in 90405 for 36/10k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    keila1021 said:

    May I have incentives, MF and RV on 2019 HR-V EX-L 2WD in 90405 for 36/10k?

    36/12
    .00160 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive

    10K/yr is not offered

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can I get numbers for 2019 HR-V Touring 36/10 and 36/12 in 43201? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    mjames83 said:

    Hi, can I get numbers for 2019 HR-V Touring 36/10 and 36/12 in 43201? Thanks.

    36/12
    .00160 and 58%
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KaimakeKaimake Posts: 10
    Hi, can I get residual values, money factors and any incentives for a 2019 HR-V LX and EX 36/12 in 96734? Thank you!
    PS You guys have helped me buy numerous cars and I truly appreciate the information you provide us with!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Kaimake said:

    Hi, can I get residual values, money factors and any incentives for a 2019 HR-V LX and EX 36/12 in 96734? Thank you!
    PS You guys have helped me buy numerous cars and I truly appreciate the information you provide us with!

    .00160 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 incentive
    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CDettCDett Posts: 1
    Hi, can I get residual values, money factors and any incentives for a 2019 HR-V EX and EX-L 36/12 in 08619? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    CDett said:

    Hi, can I get residual values, money factors and any incentives for a 2019 HR-V EX and EX-L 36/12 in 08619? Thank you!

    .00160 MF
    61%/60% residual for EX/EXL
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can someone please give me residual value, MF, and incentives for a 2019 CRV EX for zip 06512 with 12k/year for 36 months? Current Honda leasee if that matters
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    meganrose said:

    Can someone please give me residual value, MF, and incentives for a 2019 CRV EX for zip 06512 with 12k/year for 36 months? Current Honda leasee if that matters

    CR-V?

    If so, please post in this discussion:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53746/honda/cr-v/2019-honda-cr-v-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LilianGraeLilianGrae New JerseyPosts: 5
    Hello! Can you please provide the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2019 HR-V LX AWD CVT for North Jersey, thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    Hello! Can you please provide the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2019 HR-V LX AWD CVT for North Jersey, thanks.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LilianGraeLilianGrae New JerseyPosts: 5
    Hello! Can you please provide the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2019 Civic Sedan LX CVT for North Jersey, thanks.  36 months, 10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    Hello! Can you please provide the RV, MF, and incentives for a 2019 Civic Sedan LX CVT for North Jersey, thanks.  36 months, 10k

    You meant HR-V, right? :wink:

    No 10K allowance from Honda.

    36/12
    .00160 and 61%
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.