2019 Mercedes C-Class Lease Deals and Prices

1356740

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    thebauss said:

    What sort of discount are people targeting on the 2019 C Class? Too early for anything significant?

    If you click on the "new cars" tab at the top of the page, you can access Edmunds price tools.
    I don't recall too many prices reported, here, but feel free to scroll back.

    Come back and let us know what you find out, once you start shopping.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thebaussthebauss Member Posts: 29
    Thanks. Looking for MF/RV for 36/10k 24/10k on 2019 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Rear Wheel Drive Sedan. Assuming +1% for 7,500? Thanks again! Any incentives stackable with fleet?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,148
    thebauss said:

    Thanks. Looking for MF/RV for 36/10k 24/10k on 2019 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Rear Wheel Drive Sedan. Assuming +1% for 7,500? Thanks again! Any incentives stackable with fleet?

    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    thebauss said:

    Thanks. Looking for MF/RV for 36/10k 24/10k on 2019 Mercedes-Benz C 300 Rear Wheel Drive Sedan. Assuming +1% for 7,500? Thanks again! Any incentives stackable with fleet?

    .00078 MF
    64%/58% residual for 24/36 mo
    $750 dealer incentive

    Yes, add 1% for 7.5K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ssosassosa Member Posts: 2
    Hello, Can you tell me the RV and MF for the "2019" C300 4Matic for Zip 01945 (MA) for 7500K/36Months?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,148
    ssosa said:

    Hello, Can you tell me the RV and MF for the "2019" C300 4Matic for Zip 01945 (MA) for 7500K/36Months?

    Coupe, convertible or sedan?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ssosassosa Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    ssosa said:

    Hello, Can you tell me the RV and MF for the "2019" C300 4Matic for Zip 01945 (MA) for 7500K/36Months?

    Coupe, convertible or sedan?
    Sedan

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,148
    ssosa said:

    Michaell said:

    ssosa said:

    Hello, Can you tell me the RV and MF for the "2019" C300 4Matic for Zip 01945 (MA) for 7500K/36Months?

    Coupe, convertible or sedan?
    Sedan

    .00065 and 59%
    $1250 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • transferfactortransferfactor Member Posts: 21
    May I have the MF and RV for a 2019 C300 Sedan Zip 90015 15K/36mo and any incentives please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951

    May I have the MF and RV for a 2019 C300 Sedan Zip 90015 15K/36mo and any incentives please

    .00078 MF and 55% residual
    $750 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dash700dash700 Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for a great resource! Been a long time lurker here and this forum helps so much with lease shopping. Could you share 2019 C300 Cabriolet and 2019 C300 4Matic Cabriolet numbers for 36/12k lease in 95015 area code?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    dash700 said:

    Thanks for a great resource! Been a long time lurker here and this forum helps so much with lease shopping. Could you share 2019 C300 Cabriolet and 2019 C300 4Matic Cabriolet numbers for 36/12k lease in 95015 area code?

    RWD: .00084 MF
    AWD: .00080 MF

    54% residual
    $500 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alejandro123alejandro123 Member Posts: 9
    Thank you all for doing this!

    Can you please share the MF, residual and any incentives on a '19 C43 Sedan 36/12 for zip 94507.

    Many thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,148

    Thank you all for doing this!

    Can you please share the MF, residual and any incentives on a '19 C43 Sedan 36/12 for zip 94507.

    Many thanks!

    No 2019 C43 lease numbers available in October

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • adeel11adeel11 Member Posts: 83
    2019 C300 Sport 4MATIC Sedan 12k/36mo

    Location: NY ZIP 11580

    MF/RV/Incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    adeel11 said:

    2019 C300 Sport 4MATIC Sedan 12k/36mo

    Location: NY ZIP 11580

    MF/RV/Incentives?

    .00094 MF and 58% residual
    $750 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djksaddledjksaddle Member Posts: 14
    Hi there, could you tell me the mf/rv/incentives on a 2019 C300 4MATIC sport sedan in 12110? Does MBFS to MSD's in NY? If so, how do those work? Thank you very much for this forum.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    djksaddle said:

    Hi there, could you tell me the mf/rv/incentives on a 2019 C300 4MATIC sport sedan in 12110? Does MBFS to MSD's in NY? If so, how do those work? Thank you very much for this forum.

    36/15
    .00094 MF and 56% residual
    $750 dealer incentive

    NO bank does MSDs in NY

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djksaddledjksaddle Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    djksaddle said:

    Hi there, could you tell me the mf/rv/incentives on a 2019 C300 4MATIC sport sedan in 12110? Does MBFS to MSD's in NY? If so, how do those work? Thank you very much for this forum.

    36/15
    .00094 MF and 56% residual
    $750 dealer incentive

    NO bank does MSDs in NY
    Thank you very much. My apologies as well for not including the terms. 36/15 is exactly what I was looking for.
  • Zamboni10Zamboni10 Member Posts: 6
    Hi,
    2019 C300 Cab -MSRP $58075 I’ve given : 12k/36 month $916/month with $4000 down( this covers tax, tag, dealer fee , first month payment) 10k/48 months $680/month with $4000 as above. 10k/36 $801 same down Maryland Good deal? Bad deal? Excellent? Terrible? HELP please! Thanks in advance 

  • Zamboni10Zamboni10 Member Posts: 6
    Hi Michael,
    could you please let me know about 2019 C300 cab 4Matic ? Pls see above msg. I’m meeting the dealer.
    Thanks 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    Zamboni10 said:

    Hi,
    2019 C300 Cab -MSRP $58075 I’ve given : 12k/36 month $916/month with $4000 down( this covers tax, tag, dealer fee , first month payment) 10k/48 months $680/month with $4000 as above. 10k/36 $801 same down Maryland Good deal? Bad deal? Excellent? Terrible? HELP please! Thanks in advance 

    .00080 MF
    54%/47% residual for 36/48 months, 12K/yr
    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    $500 dealer incentive

    What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kzx5rskzx5rs Member Posts: 24
    Hi, Looking for MF and residual numbers for a C300 4Matic (7.5k/36mon) in 46037 along with some additional questions:

    1. Does adding prepaid maintenance increase the residual on this car by 1%?
    2. Does setting up autopay still lower the MF?
    3. Are MSDs allowed for this car in IN?

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    kzx5rs said:

    Hi, Looking for MF and residual numbers for a C300 4Matic (7.5k/36mon) in 46037 along with some additional questions:

    1. Does adding prepaid maintenance increase the residual on this car by 1%?
    2. Does setting up autopay still lower the MF?
    3. Are MSDs allowed for this car in IN?

    thanks!

    Sedan?
    .00094 MF and 60% residual
    $750 dealer incentive

    1) No, but we've heard anecdotal reports of dealers adding the cost to the MSRP, effectively residualizing it.
    2) We haven't seen that in quite awhile. Makes me think that is gone.
    3) As far as we know, yes.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Zamboni10Zamboni10 Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:
    Hi,
    2019 C300 Cab -MSRP $58075 I’ve given : 12k/36 month $916/month with $4000 down( this covers tax, tag, dealer fee , first month payment) 10k/48 months $680/month with $4000 as above. 10k/36 $801 same down Maryland Good deal? Bad deal? Excellent? Terrible? HELP please! Thanks in advance 
    .00080 MF 54%/47% residual for 36/48 months, 12K/yr Add 1% for 10K/yr $500 dealer incentive What is the selling price? Adjusted CAP cost?
    Thanks-
    so $4000 (tax, tag, fee) , $680/month for 48 10k miles is a good deal? What would be the best number $ ? 
    Thank you much
  • Zamboni10Zamboni10 Member Posts: 6
    Zamboni10 said:
    kyfdx said:
    Hi,
    2019 C300 Cab -MSRP $58075 I’ve given : 12k/36 month $916/month with $4000 down( this covers tax, tag, dealer fee , first month payment) 10k/48 months $680/month with $4000 as above. 10k/36 $801 same down Maryland Good deal? Bad deal? Excellent? Terrible? HELP please! Thanks in advance 
    .00080 MF 54%/47% residual for 36/48 months, 12K/yr Add 1% for 10K/yr $500 dealer incentive What is the selling price? Adjusted CAP cost?
    Thanks-
    so $4000 (tax, tag, fee) , $680/month for 48 10k miles is a good deal? What would be the best number $ ? 
    Thank you much
    What is the selling price? $58075
    Adjusted CAP cost?53,450
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    Zamboni10 said:


    Zamboni10 said:


    kyfdx said:

    Hi,
    2019 C300 Cab -MSRP $58075 I’ve given : 12k/36 month $916/month with $4000 down( this covers tax, tag, dealer fee , first month payment) 10k/48 months $680/month with $4000 as above. 10k/36 $801 same down Maryland Good deal? Bad deal? Excellent? Terrible? HELP please! Thanks in advance 
    .00080 MF
    54%/47% residual for 36/48 months, 12K/yr
    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    $500 dealer incentive

    What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Thanks-
    so $4000 (tax, tag, fee) , $680/month for 48 10k miles is a good deal? What would be the best number $ ? 
    Thank you much

    What is the selling price? $58075
    Adjusted CAP cost?53,450


    $58075 is the MSRP
    What is the selling price?

    MD charges tax on the full selling price of the vehicle, even on a lease. So the tax alone is $70/mo. on a 48 month lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Zamboni10Zamboni10 Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2018
    kyfdx said:
    Zamboni10 said:
    kyfdx said:
    Hi,
    2019 C300 Cab -MSRP $58075 I’ve given : 12k/36 month $916/month with $4000 down( this covers tax, tag, dealer fee , first month payment) 10k/48 months $680/month with $4000 as above. 10k/36 $801 same down Maryland Good deal? Bad deal? Excellent? Terrible? HELP please! Thanks in advance 
    .00080 MF 54%/47% residual for 36/48 months, 12K/yr Add 1% for 10K/yr $500 dealer incentive What is the selling price? Adjusted CAP cost?
    Thanks-
    so $4000 (tax, tag, fee) , $680/month for 48 10k miles is a good deal? What would be the best number $ ? 
    Thank you much
    What is the selling price? $58075
    Adjusted CAP cost?53,450
    $58075 is the MSRP What is the selling price? MD charges tax on the full selling price of the vehicle, even on a lease. So the tax alone is $70/mo. on a 48 month lease.
    Ok I got better info breakdown:
    MRSP = $58079
    sales price including Tag, Tax, Fees, maintenance plan ($1335) out the door = $55835.50
    With $4000 down , lease is based off : $51835.50

    hope this is a better/clear picture.
    thanks for the help guys.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    Zamboni10 said:


    kyfdx said:

    Zamboni10 said:


    Zamboni10 said:


    kyfdx said:

    Hi,
    2019 C300 Cab -MSRP $58075 I’ve given : 12k/36 month $916/month with $4000 down( this covers tax, tag, dealer fee , first month payment) 10k/48 months $680/month with $4000 as above. 10k/36 $801 same down Maryland Good deal? Bad deal? Excellent? Terrible? HELP please! Thanks in advance 
    .00080 MF
    54%/47% residual for 36/48 months, 12K/yr
    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    $500 dealer incentive

    What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Thanks-
    so $4000 (tax, tag, fee) , $680/month for 48 10k miles is a good deal? What would be the best number $ ? 
    Thank you much

    What is the selling price? $58075
    Adjusted CAP cost?53,450


    $58075 is the MSRP
    What is the selling price?

    MD charges tax on the full selling price of the vehicle, even on a lease. So the tax alone is $70/mo. on a 48 month lease.

    Selling price: $52000 - they keep changing it to accommodate the $680/ month/48. With 4K down!
    showed me $53450 
    tax, tag, fee , first month =$4000 “down payment”
    Thanks  



    Okay.. that makes more sense.

    I get $610/mo. with those numbers. It's likely they've marked up the money factor.
    That's a nice discount, though.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Zamboni10Zamboni10 Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2018
    Thanks 
  • ekovan1ekovan1 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    Has there been any changes to the numbers since sept? Thanks !!!!

    ekovan1 said:
    Hello, looking for numbers on a 2019 C300 4matic 12k/36 15k/36. I live in Maryland.

    Thanks in advance!

    Coupe, convertible or sedan?

    Sedan
    Thanks!

    .00079 and 58% / 56%
    $750 incentive
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    ekovan1 said:

    Has there been any changes to the numbers since sept? Thanks !!!!

    ekovan1 said:
    Hello, looking for numbers on a 2019 C300 4matic 12k/36 15k/36. I live in Maryland.

    Thanks in advance!

    Coupe, convertible or sedan?

    Sedan
    Thanks!

    .00079 and 58% / 56%
    $750 incentive

    .00078 MF
    57%/55% residual
    $750 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Carlson54Carlson54 Member Posts: 7
    Hi,

    Looking for numbers on a 2018 C300 4Matic sedan 12/36 and 15/36 in MA 02108. Also a couple of general leasing questions :
    - Do incentives in general tend to get better during months of Nov and Dec (special event)?
    - Are these lease numbers applicable to the states of RI,NH?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    Carlson54 said:

    Hi,

    Looking for numbers on a 2018 C300 4Matic sedan 12/36 and 15/36 in MA 02108. Also a couple of general leasing questions :
    - Do incentives in general tend to get better during months of Nov and Dec (special event)?
    - Are these lease numbers applicable to the states of RI,NH?

    Thank you!

    Please re-post in the 2018 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46646/mercedes-benz/c-class/2018-mercedes-benz-c-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • my2019my2019 Member Posts: 2
    Are the numbers out for the C43 coupe for October yet? I'm scheduled to pick up my car on Monday, will I need to wait a couple days until November for Mercedes to release numbers to start a lease?

    This is for a 36/12.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,148
    my2019 said:

    Are the numbers out for the C43 coupe for October yet? I'm scheduled to pick up my car on Monday, will I need to wait a couple days until November for Mercedes to release numbers to start a lease?

    This is for a 36/12.

    Thank you!

    No published numbers, yet. Probably not available until November.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xlargelaxlargela Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2018
    Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this forum, great resource.

    Leased a 2019 C 300 Sedan in Southern California
    MSRP $50,335
    Sale Price $42,185.93
    3 years, 15,000 miles per year
    $1k cash down + $1k Amex MB Platinum Certificate
    Monthly payment including CA Tax @ 9.5% is $500.77

    How did I do?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    xlargela said:

    Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this forum, great resource.

    Leased a 2019 C 300 Sedan in Southern California
    MSRP $50,335
    Sale Price $42,185.93
    3 years, 15,000 miles per year
    $1k cash down + $1k Amex MB Platinum Certificate
    Monthly payment including CA Tax @ 9.5% is $500.77

    How did I do?

    Congrats! That looks like a pretty good deal!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vince1024vince1024 Member Posts: 10
    Looking for MF and residual on a C300 4matic sedan in PA. 10/36 and 12/36. Thanks. 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,148
    vince1024 said:

    Looking for MF and residual on a C300 4matic sedan in PA. 10/36 and 12/36. Thanks. 

    36/12
    .00094 and 58%
    $750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vince1024vince1024 Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:
    Looking for MF and residual on a C300 4matic sedan in PA. 10/36 and 12/36. Thanks. 
    36/12 .00094 and 58% $750 incentive
    Thanks so much! 
  • gosoonersgosooners Member Posts: 44
    Hi, can I please have MF and residuals for a 2019 C300 RWD at 36 mo/12k and 36 mo/10k in Texas 77429? Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951
    gosooners said:

    Hi, can I please have MF and residuals for a 2019 C300 RWD at 36 mo/12k and 36 mo/10k in Texas 77429? Thanks!!

    Sedan?
    36/12
    .00078 MF and 57% residual
    $750 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gosoonersgosooners Member Posts: 44
    kyfdx said:

    gosooners said:

    Hi, can I please have MF and residuals for a 2019 C300 RWD at 36 mo/12k and 36 mo/10k in Texas 77429? Thanks!!

    Sedan?
    36/12
    .00078 MF and 57% residual
    $750 dealer incentive
    Thanks! Yes, sedan. How does the residual change if it's 10k mi. per year? Would you happen to know the discount per additional MSDs?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,148
    gosooners said:

    kyfdx said:

    gosooners said:

    Hi, can I please have MF and residuals for a 2019 C300 RWD at 36 mo/12k and 36 mo/10k in Texas 77429? Thanks!!

    Sedan?
    36/12
    .00078 MF and 57% residual
    $750 dealer incentive
    Thanks! Yes, sedan. How does the residual change if it's 10k mi. per year? Would you happen to know the discount per additional MSDs?
    Add 1% for 10K

    Max 10 MSDs, at .00007 discount each

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jay_stan_0712jay_stan_0712 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Hello was looking for current incentives RV and MF on the 2019 C300 4matic Coupe 36/12k in Michigan 48183 thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,951

    Hello was looking for current incentives RV and MF on the 2019 C300 4matic Coupe 36/12k in Michigan 48183 thank you.

    .00054 MF and 54% residual
    $500 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SoCalDevilSoCalDevil Member Posts: 11
    Can I get RV and MF for a 2019 C300 two wheel drive for 12K 36 in zip 95405
  • gasman650gasman650 Member Posts: 25
    Hi can I get the incentives, rv, and mf for a 2019 c43 amg coupe in 22204 for 36/12 and 36/10? Thank you
  • SnitwitSnitwit Member Posts: 19
    Hi - Can I please get Nov numbers (MF, RV and incentives) when available for the 2019 C300 Sedan 4Matic 36 months/7.5k miles and the 2019 C300 Coupe 4Matic 36 months/7.5k Mikes in zip code 19004. Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.