Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

12527293031

Comments

  • Good morning,

    Can I please have the MF/residual/incentives for: 2019 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew
    And
    2019 XLT 4x4 Super Crew FX4

    36/10
    36/12

    Zip: 60631

    Thank you
  • Good morning,

    Can I please have the MF/residual/incentives for: 2019 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew
    And
    2019 XLT 4x4 Super Crew FX4

    36/10
    36/12

    Zip: 60631

    Thank you

    5 1/2 bed for both please

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,999

    Good morning,

    Can I please have the MF/residual/incentives for: 2019 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew
    And
    2019 XLT 4x4 Super Crew FX4

    36/10
    36/12

    Zip: 60631

    Thank you

    36/12
    1.80% APR
    59%/57% residual for Lariat/XLT
    $750/$1500 lease cash for Lariat/XLT

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BigRed75BigRed75 IndianaPosts: 11
    May I please have the MF/Residual/incentives for a 2019 F-150 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew with a short box?36/10 for 46038 Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.
  • BigRed75 said:

    May I please have the MF/Residual/incentives for a 2019 F-150 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew with a short box?36/10 for 46038 Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

    60% residual and 1.800% APR
    $750 lease cash
    Edmunds Moderator
  • jcat009jcat009 Posts: 22
    Hello,

    Wondering if I could have the relevant numbers for the following in 02831:

    19 F150 Supercrew XLT 4x4

    36/12 and 39/12 please. Thank you in advance!
  • lease303lease303 DenverPosts: 1
    May I get incentives, residual, and MF for 2019 F150 Supercrew XL 4wd in 80504

    36/12 Thanks!
  • Steve JohnsonSteve Johnson Posts: 10
    edited August 15
    Can I please have the MF/residual/incentives for: 2019 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew
    And
    2019 XLT 4x4 Super Crew

    36/10
    36/12

    Zip: 53083

    Any incentive for lease loyalty on existing F150?
  • WulalaWulala Posts: 2
    May I get incentives, residual, and MF for 2019 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4wd in 11355

    36/12 Thank You~
  • Dpl14025Dpl14025 Posts: 3
    Hi could i please get the RV and MF on a 2019 ford f150 xl stx 4x4 supercab for zip 14224
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    jcat009 said:

    Hello,

    Wondering if I could have the relevant numbers for the following in 02831:

    19 F150 Supercrew XLT 4x4

    36/12 and 39/12 please. Thank you in advance!

    1.25% APR and 57%
    1.50% APR and 54%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    lease303 said:

    May I get incentives, residual, and MF for 2019 F150 Supercrew XL 4wd in 80504

    36/12 Thanks!

    4.12% APR and 57%
    $2150 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521

    Can I please have the MF/residual/incentives for: 2019 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew
    And
    2019 XLT 4x4 Super Crew

    36/10
    36/12

    Zip: 53083

    Any incentive for lease loyalty on existing F150?

    36/12
    1.80% APR
    59% and $750 lease cash (Lariat)
    57% and $1500 lease cast (XLT)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    Wulala said:

    May I get incentives, residual, and MF for 2019 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4wd in 11355

    36/12 Thank You~

    1.25% APR and 59%
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    Dpl14025 said:

    Hi could i please get the RV and MF on a 2019 ford f150 xl stx 4x4 supercab for zip 14224

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JoekayoJoekayo Posts: 2
    May I please have the MF/residual/incentives for:

    2019 Ford F-150 lariat supercrew 5.5ft bed 4wd in 15626

    36/12


    Thanks!
  • cgen14cgen14 Posts: 6
    Could I get MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 F-150 4x4 XLT Supercrew in zip 48105 for 10k/24 and 10k/36? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    Joekayo said:

    May I please have the MF/residual/incentives for:

    2019 Ford F-150 lariat supercrew 5.5ft bed 4wd in 15626

    36/12


    Thanks!

    1.25% APR and 59%
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    cgen14 said:

    Could I get MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 F-150 4x4 XLT Supercrew in zip 48105 for 10k/24 and 10k/36? Thanks in advance!

    24/10 - .07% APR and 63%
    36/10 - 1.25% APR and 58%
    $4000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cgen14cgen14 Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    cgen14 said:

    Could I get MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 F-150 4x4 XLT Supercrew in zip 48105 for 10k/24 and 10k/36? Thanks in advance!

    24/10 - .07% APR and 63%
    36/10 - 1.25% APR and 58%
    $4000 lease cash

    Thank you! 0.07% APR? or is that a typo for 0.7%?
  • cgen14 said:

    Michaell said:

    cgen14 said:

    Could I get MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 F-150 4x4 XLT Supercrew in zip 48105 for 10k/24 and 10k/36? Thanks in advance!

    24/10 - .07% APR and 63%
    36/10 - 1.25% APR and 58%
    $4000 lease cash

    Thank you! 0.07% APR? or is that a typo for 0.7%?
    That was correct, 0.070%
    Edmunds Moderator
  • mlweber20mlweber20 Posts: 2
    Can I please get the MF/residual value/incentives for a

    2019 Ford F-150 XLT Truck SuperCrew Cab 4x4
    5 1/2bed
    10.5K/36
    zip code 16406

    And a
    2019 Ford F-150
    XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB
    10.5k/36
    zip code 16406
  • mlweber20mlweber20 Posts: 2
    Can I please get the MF/residual value/incentives for a

    2019 F-150 STX Truck 4x4
    5 1/2bed
    10.5k/36
    zip code 16406
  • PatrickMPatrickM New Jersey Posts: 3
    Hi, could I get the APR and Residual for a 2019 F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew 5.0L V8 with 36 months & 12,000 miles? Zip: 08520.

    Thank you
  • hostalehostale Posts: 1
    edited August 21
    Good afternoon,

    Can I please get the MF & residuals:
    2019 XLT 4x4 Super Crew 5.5 bed

    24/10k
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Zip: 49418

    Thanks!
  • MarainNYMarainNY Posts: 2
    Hi,
    Looking at leasing a 2019 F-150 XLT 3.5 Ecoboost Supercab with tow package from dealer in 12866, My zip 13865. Need money factor or interest rate and residual. Thank you!
  • MarainNYMarainNY Posts: 2
    I forgot to add: 36 months, 12k miles/year. Thanks.
  • Fatboy0169Fatboy0169 NYPosts: 11
    hi
    could I get the lease numbers for 2019 F150 crew cab short bed 3.5 Platinum 36/12 and 36/15 zip 12566
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    mlweber20 said:

    Can I please get the MF/residual value/incentives for a

    2019 Ford F-150 XLT Truck SuperCrew Cab 4x4
    5 1/2bed
    10.5K/36
    zip code 16406

    And a
    2019 Ford F-150
    XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB
    10.5k/36
    zip code 16406

    mlweber20 said:

    Can I please get the MF/residual value/incentives for a

    2019 F-150 STX Truck 4x4
    5 1/2bed
    10.5k/36
    zip code 16406

    1.25% APR and 58%

    Lease cash
    $3000 STX
    $2500 XLT

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,521
    PatrickM said:

    Hi, could I get the APR and Residual for a 2019 F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew 5.0L V8 with 36 months & 12,000 miles? Zip: 08520.

    Thank you

    1.25% and 57%
    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.