2020 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,467
edited December 2019 in Ford
Ask your 2020 F-150 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456716

Comments

  • Gus77494Gus77494 77494Member Posts: 5
    hello, where do the money factor and residual data points quoted by the moderators come from?

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,467
    Gus77494 said:

    hello, where do the money factor and residual data points quoted by the moderators come from?

    thanks

    The numbers are from Ford Credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Gus77494Gus77494 77494Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    Gus77494 said:

    hello, where do the money factor and residual data points quoted by the moderators come from?

    The numbers are from Ford Credit

    Thank you. What is the MF, Residual, and any incentives for the:

    2020 F-150 XLT 5.0L super crew 4x4 36/12k

    zip 77494



  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,467
    Gus77494 said:



    kyfdx said:

    Gus77494 said:

    hello, where do the money factor and residual data points quoted by the moderators come from?

    The numbers are from Ford Credit

    Thank you. What is the MF, Residual, and any incentives for the:

    2020 F-150 XLT 5.0L super crew 4x4 36/12k

    zip 77494



    4.23% APR
    58% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Gus77494Gus77494 77494Member Posts: 5
    cheers kyfdx, have a great new year

  • idoc2020idoc2020 ILMember Posts: 11
    Hello, can you also provide the following for 60448 2019 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab:

    24/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives
    36/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives


    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,467
    idoc2020 said:

    Hello, can you also provide the following for 60448 2019 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab:

    24/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives
    36/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives


    Thank you!

    Answered you in the 2019 discussion.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • designinmedesigninme Member Posts: 4
    Hello, can you provide MF and any incentives and rebates for 45459 for the 2019 F150 XLT 4x4 Crew Cab. MSRP is listed on AutoTrader as 49K, and sell price is 36K
    Looking to get number for 24 months/15K a year and 36 months 15K a year. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,467

    Hello, can you provide MF and any incentives and rebates for 45459 for the 2019 F150 XLT 4x4 Crew Cab. MSRP is listed on AutoTrader as 49K, and sell price is 36K
    Looking to get number for 24 months/15K a year and 36 months 15K a year. Thanks!

    Please re-post in the 2019 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52733/ford/f-150/2019-ford-f-150-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • idoc2020idoc2020 ILMember Posts: 11
    idoc2020 said:
    Hello, can you also provide the following for 60448 2019 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab:

    24/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives
    36/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives


    Thank you!

    Answered you in the 2019 discussion.


    I am sorry, I meant to ask for 2020 in this forum. Are the money factor and residual values different?
    Thank you again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973
    idoc2020 said:

    idoc2020 said:
    Hello, can you also provide the following for 60448 2019 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab:

    24/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives
    36/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives


    Thank you!

    Answered you in the 2019 discussion.


    I am sorry, I meant to ask for 2020 in this forum. Are the money factor and residual values different?
    Thank you again.

    24/15 - 1.63% APR and 63%
    36/12 - 3.20% APR and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FLbuyer9000FLbuyer9000 South FLMember Posts: 6
    edited January 2020
    Can you please provide MF/RV for 12K/24 and 12K/36 (ZIP 33071):
    1. 2020 Ford F150 Lariat 4x2 Super Crew shortbed
    2. 2020 Ford F150 XLT 4x2 Super
    Crew shortbed

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,467

    Can you please provide MF/RV for 12K/24 and 12K/36 (ZIP 33071):
    1. 2020 Ford F150 Lariat 4x2 Super Crew shortbed
    2. 2020 Ford F150 XLT 4x2 Super
    Crew shortbed

    Thank you

    24/12
    4.28% APR
    64%/60% residual for Lariat/XLT

    36/12
    6.25% APR
    59%/55% residual for Lariat/XLT

    $750 lease cash on XLT only

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dkmessy9dkmessy9 Tampa, FLMember Posts: 78
    Hello,

    I am looking for the January MF, Residual, and any incentives on the 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor 4x4 (4 door) for a 36/12k lease.

    Zip code 33626.

    Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,467
    dkmessy9 said:

    Hello,

    I am looking for the January MF, Residual, and any incentives on the 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor 4x4 (4 door) for a 36/12k lease.

    Zip code 33626.

    Thank you!!

    Ford has never offered a lease program for the Raptor.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ajwindows8ajwindows8 Indiana-46038 Member Posts: 28
    2020 F150 Lariat Crew, 4X4 MF/RV and incentives for 36/12 in 46038
    2020 F150 Platinum Crew, 4X4 MF/RV and incentives for 36/12 in 46038
    Thank you much! AJ
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973

    2020 F150 Lariat Crew, 4X4 MF/RV and incentives for 36/12 in 46038
    2020 F150 Platinum Crew, 4X4 MF/RV and incentives for 36/12 in 46038
    Thank you much! AJ

    3.20% APR and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KCT113KCT113 MaineMember Posts: 4
    Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for XLT Supercrew 4x4 2.7L V6, 302A and Ecoboost? 36/12 39/12 04401. I also already lease a ford if there’s any loyalty offers.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973
    KCT113 said:

    Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for XLT Supercrew 4x4 2.7L V6, 302A and Ecoboost? 36/12 39/12 04401. I also already lease a ford if there’s any loyalty offers.

    2.45% APR and 58%
    2.70% APR and 57%
    $1000 lease cash
    No info on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sothramsothram Member Posts: 3
    Hello! I was wanting to get MF, RV, and incentives for Limited 4x4 Supercrew 24/12 and 36/12 for 73034. Thank you so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973
    sothram said:

    Hello! I was wanting to get MF, RV, and incentives for Limited 4x4 Supercrew 24/12 and 36/12 for 73034. Thank you so much!

    24/12 - 3.15% APR and 65%
    36/12 - 4.90% APR and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rathbonerathbone Member Posts: 9
    Hello!
    Can you provide me with rate/residual for a 2020 Supercrew Lariat 3.5L 4WD 24/12 & 36/12 please. My zip is 68505 current gm lease.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973
    rathbone said:

    Hello!
    Can you provide me with rate/residual for a 2020 Supercrew Lariat 3.5L 4WD 24/12 & 36/12 please. My zip is 68505 current gm lease.

    Thank you!

    2.55% APR and 65%
    4.15% APR and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gndzylakgndzylak Member Posts: 12
    Hi... can I get MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 STX, 2WD, SuperCrew? 92562... thanks in advance.
  • gndzylakgndzylak Member Posts: 12
    ^^^^ Damn... I always forget something... 36/10.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,467
    gndzylak said:

    Hi... can I get MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 STX, 2WD, SuperCrew? 92562... thanks in advance.

    gndzylak said:

    ^^^^ Damn... I always forget something... 36/10.

    5.47% APR
    56% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mokanamokana Member Posts: 4
    Hello.

    Zip code:99223

    2020 F150 XLT 4x4 SUPERCREW with Max tow package, 302A, Black Lux Sport Package. 157” wheelbase.

    MF, residuals, and any lease incentives please. 36/12 36/15

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973
    mokana said:

    Hello.

    Zip code:99223

    2020 F150 XLT 4x4 SUPERCREW with Max tow package, 302A, Black Lux Sport Package. 157” wheelbase.

    MF, residuals, and any lease incentives please. 36/12 36/15

    Thank you.

    36/15
    6.25% and 56%
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Masaza01Masaza01 68701Member Posts: 6
    Hi there.
    Can I get the mf, residual, and any incentives for a
    2020 Ford F-150 XLT Super Crew 4x4. Interested in 24 or 36 months, 10, 12 or 15k miles.
    Zip 68701
    low 700s credit score.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973
    Masaza01 said:

    Hi there.
    Can I get the mf, residual, and any incentives for a
    2020 Ford F-150 XLT Super Crew 4x4. Interested in 24 or 36 months, 10, 12 or 15k miles.
    Zip 68701
    low 700s credit score.

    24/15 - 1.63% APR and 61%
    36/15 - 3.20% APR and 56%
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • schneid32schneid32 Member Posts: 17
    Hello - looking for RV & MF for the following:

    2020 F-150 XLT SuperCrew, 302A, Sport Appearance, 2.7 EB, 4x4, 36/12, Zip 14127

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,467
    schneid32 said:

    Hello - looking for RV & MF for the following:

    2020 F-150 XLT SuperCrew, 302A, Sport Appearance, 2.7 EB, 4x4, 36/12, Zip 14127

    Thanks in advance!

    New programs start on Tuesday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • schneid32schneid32 Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    schneid32 said:

    Hello - looking for RV & MF for the following:

    2020 F-150 XLT SuperCrew, 302A, Sport Appearance, 2.7 EB, 4x4, 36/12, Zip 14127

    Thanks in advance!

    New programs start on Tuesday
    Got it - thanks for the info!
  • jcat009jcat009 Member Posts: 28
    I see from above new programs came out on 2/4....any word on those?

    If someone could, please post the details for a 2020 Supercrew XL/STX or XLT, 4x4 24/12 and 36/12 zip 02857.
  • TruckDriver4LifeTruckDriver4Life Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2020
    What is the MF, Residual, and any incentives/lease credits for the
    2020 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB, 2.7L V6 Ecoboost, 101A, STX Appearance Package.
    24/15
    36/12
    Zip: 67203
  • idoc2020idoc2020 ILMember Posts: 11
    Hello, can you also provide the following for 60448

    2020 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab:

    1. 24/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives
    2 36/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives

    2020 F150 XLT supercrew 4x4
    3 24/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives
    4 36/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives

    Curious if any Chicago auto show month discounts are coming through. I know it's a large request but the numbers matter for my decision process. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973
    jcat009 said:

    I see from above new programs came out on 2/4....any word on those?

    If someone could, please post the details for a 2020 Supercrew XL/STX or XLT, 4x4 24/12 and 36/12 zip 02857.

    1.02% APR and 63%
    2.45% APR and 58%
    $1500 lease cash - XL
    $1000 lease cash - XLT

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973

    What is the MF, Residual, and any incentives/lease credits for the
    2020 Ford F-150 XL 4dr SuperCab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB, 2.7L V6 Ecoboost, 101A, STX Appearance Package.
    24/15
    36/12
    Zip: 67203

    Why do you need different mileages for the different terms?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973
    idoc2020 said:

    Hello, can you also provide the following for 60448

    2020 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab:

    1. 24/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives
    2 36/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives

    2020 F150 XLT supercrew 4x4
    3 24/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives
    4 36/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives

    Curious if any Chicago auto show month discounts are coming through. I know it's a large request but the numbers matter for my decision process. Thank you.

    24/15 - 1.63% APR and 63% (LAR) or 61% (XLT)
    36/15 - 3.20% APR and 58% (LAR) or 56% (XLT)
    $750 lease cash on XLT only

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrbuddyleemrbuddylee Member Posts: 24
    2020 F-150 4x4 (and 4x2 if different) XLT SuperCrew, 3.5 engine.
    36/15 and 24/15
    zip: 63122. Thanks!
  • ruffryderruffryder Member Posts: 12
    Could you provide residual, MF and available incentives for XLT SuperCrew 2.7 EB F150 in 48187.

    4x2; 24/15k
    4x2; 24/18k

    4x4; 24/15k
    4x4; 24/18k
  • ggreen006ggreen006 Member Posts: 22
    Interested in 2020 F150 XLT supercrew 4x4 w 3.5L V6. Zip 55129

    24/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives
    36/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973

    2020 F-150 4x4 (and 4x2 if different) XLT SuperCrew, 3.5 engine.
    36/15 and 24/15
    zip: 63122. Thanks!

    24/15 - 2.18% and 56% / 58% for 4x2 / 4x4
    36/15 - 3.65% and 51% / 53%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973
    ruffryder said:

    Could you provide residual, MF and available incentives for XLT SuperCrew 2.7 EB F150 in 48187.

    4x2; 24/15k
    4x2; 24/18k

    4x4; 24/15k
    4x4; 24/18k

    24/18 - 1.00% APR and 54% / 56% for 4x2 / 4x4
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973
    ggreen006 said:

    Interested in 2020 F150 XLT supercrew 4x4 w 3.5L V6. Zip 55129

    24/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives
    36/15 MF and RV along with any addt'l incentives

    .95% APR and 58%
    2.62% APR and 53%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmbeebe0722jmbeebe0722 Member Posts: 20
    Looking for MF, Residual, and Incentives on 2020 Lariat 3.5V6 4x4. 36/12k in 64086
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,973

    Looking for MF, Residual, and Incentives on 2020 Lariat 3.5V6 4x4. 36/12k in 64086

    What cab style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmbeebe0722jmbeebe0722 Member Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    Looking for MF, Residual, and Incentives on 2020 Lariat 3.5V6 4x4. 36/12k in 64086

    What cab style?
    Sorry.. SuperCrew. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,467

    Michaell said:

    Looking for MF, Residual, and Incentives on 2020 Lariat 3.5V6 4x4. 36/12k in 64086

    What cab style?
    Sorry.. SuperCrew. Thanks!
    4.15% APR
    60% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zzzhoppiezzzzzzhoppiezzz Member Posts: 16
    Good afternoon, could you please provide the MF, Residual, and any incentives for the:

    2020 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 5.5' Box 4WD

    24/10.5
    36/10.5

    zip 07737

    Also anyone know what Ford Credit Tier a 721 score is?

    Am I to assume you can get better lease deals on XLT's than Lariat models ?

    What about 2019 models vs 2020 models of both?

    Thank you for everyone who is able to help out and bring insight

    Vehicle I'm looking at

    VIN: 1FTEW1E42LFA03912

    TRUE CAR pricing I received

    TruePrice Breakdown
    Base MSRP
    $48,785
    Factory Installed Options
    $10,580
    Freight Delivery Charge
    $1,595
    OEM Savings
    -$1,500
    Total MSRP
    $59,460

    2020 Ford F-150 Trucks Customer Cash
    Expires: 03/31/2020
    -$1,000
    Total Incentives
    -$1,000
    Dealer Discount
    -$3,760
    Your TruePrice:
    $54,700
    Well Below Market
    $4,760 (8%) off MSRP

    Does this sound like a good deal? Could I get them to go lower?
Sign In or Register to comment.