Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Ford Explorer Lease Deals and Prices

14567810»

Comments

• heffneil1heffneil1 Member Posts: 31
    edited September 2019
    What kind of pricing are you seeing off the 2019's? I found a dealer who is discounting about $8800 off sticker for sport 2019's which I thought was pretty good. With the 2020's out I thought now might be a good time to grab a 2019?

Actually I just checked again and this- albeit an expensive explorer is nearly 10k off!

MSRP: $53,855
    You Save: $9,856
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    heffneil1 said:

What kind of pricing are you seeing off the 2019's? I found a dealer who is discounting about $8800 off sticker for sport 2019's which I thought was pretty good. With the 2020's out I thought now might be a good time to grab a 2019?

Actually I just checked again and this- albeit an expensive explorer is nearly 10k off!

MSRP: $53,855
    You Save: $9,856

We don't see pricing.

Check out Edmunds price tools, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• heffneil1heffneil1 Member Posts: 31
    I meant from the other customers here. I didn't know if they could report prices paid for their vehicles or the discounts they are seeing?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    heffneil1 said:

I meant from the other customers here. I didn't know if they could report prices paid for their vehicles or the discounts they are seeing?

Sure, they can.

Also, scroll back to look for recent reports

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• thebigslickthebigslick Member Posts: 4
    Hi - Could I get info on Sport, 36/12 or 36/15 96813. Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118

Hi - Could I get info on Sport, 36/12 or 36/15 96813. Any incentives?

Looks like the lease programs have ended for the 2019 Explorer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• 4sworks4sworks Member Posts: 13
    are there only financing options available now for the 2019? why would they stop them when there are still 2019's on the lot that they want gone?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118
    4sworks said:

are there only financing options available now for the 2019? why would they stop them when there are still 2019's on the lot that they want gone?

We don't make the news; we just report the news.

In other words, we don't know why Ford did this. I'm sure they'll all sell - eventually.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4