Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Ford Explorer Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
edited October 2018 in Ford
Ask your 2019 Ford Explorer lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up the 2019 Explorer here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456710

Comments

  • Jbrew1974Jbrew1974 NJPosts: 5
    Hi, would you have numbers for ‘19 Exp Platinum? 36/10, 36/12 07828 zip
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
    Jbrew1974 said:

    Hi, would you have numbers for ‘19 Exp Platinum? 36/10, 36/12 07828 zip

    .95% and 56% / 55%
    $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • explorexplor L.A.Posts: 7
    Hi, would you have numbers for ‘19 Exp Limited and Sport? 36/10  91436 zip thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    explor said:

    Hi, would you have numbers for ‘19 Exp Limited and Sport? 36/10  91436 zip thank you


    1.30% APR
    54% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nmaybennmayben Sparta, NJPosts: 6
    Can you provide for the following? Regarding the term, if there is a better deal to consider, I'd like to know.

    36/12 or 39/12
    Zip 07871

    Explorer XLT
    Explorer Sport
    Explorer Limited
    Explorer Platinum

    All AWD/4x4, I also get Z-Plan, not sure if that adds anything additional.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    nmayben said:

    Can you provide for the following? Regarding the term, if there is a better deal to consider, I'd like to know.

    36/12 or 39/12
    Zip 07871

    Explorer XLT
    Explorer Sport
    Explorer Limited
    Explorer Platinum

    All AWD/4x4, I also get Z-Plan, not sure if that adds anything additional.

    Thanks!

    36/12
    0.95% APR
    52%/53%/53%/55% residual

    39/12
    1.20% APR
    -2% from 36 month residuals

    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Family_O_SixFamily_O_Six 2006 GMC SierraPosts: 3
    Hi, Could I get MF and RV for a 2019 Ford Explorer 4WD Limited and Sport package 36/15k in 28078 please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934

    Hi, Could I get MF and RV for a 2019 Ford Explorer 4WD Limited and Sport package 36/15k in 28078 please?

    1.30% APR
    51% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692

    Hi, Could I get MF and RV for a 2019 Ford Explorer 4WD Limited and Sport package 36/15k in 28078 please?

    1.30% and 51%
    $2000 lease cash
    Both trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • explorexplor L.A.Posts: 7
    Good Morning! Are October #s still valid through Sunday or are there new programs?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    explor said:

    Good Morning! Are October #s still valid through Sunday or are there new programs?

    New programs

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • explorexplor L.A.Posts: 7
    Happy November! Do you have the MF, Residual and lease incentive for 2019 Sport/Platinum 36/10.5 or 24/10.5? Zip 90007 Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    explor said:

    Happy November! Do you have the MF, Residual and lease incentive for 2019 Sport/Platinum 36/10.5 or 24/10.5? Zip 90007 Thank you!

    24 mo
    0.18% APR
    62%/63% residual for Sport/Platinum

    36 mo
    1.30% APR
    54%/56% residual

    No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for info on 2019 Sport - 12,000/36 NY Metro area. Dealer quoting 1.2% APR 53% Residual.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    gerry2 said:

    Looking for info on 2019 Sport - 12,000/36 NY Metro area. Dealer quoting 1.2% APR 53% Residual.

    0.95% APR
    53% residual
    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jja987jja987 Posts: 21
    Hello, can I please get the APR and residual as well as any incentives for a 2019 Sport 36/10500 miles and 39/10500 miles in 11797? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
    jja987 said:

    Hello, can I please get the APR and residual as well as any incentives for a 2019 Sport 36/10500 miles and 39/10500 miles in 11797? Thank you.

    .95% and 54%
    1.20% and 52%
    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    Can I get MF and RV for 2019 Platinum and Sport AWD for 36 months / 12k miles in 20148? Any incentives as well..

    Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692

    Hello,

    Can I get MF and RV for 2019 Platinum and Sport AWD for 36 months / 12k miles in 20148? Any incentives as well..

    Thanks,

    1.30% and 55% (Platinum) or 53% (Sport)
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aarond24aarond24 Bucks County PAPosts: 12
    Hello, Can I please get the 2019 and 2018 Incentive, MF and RV for Explorer Sport in 18902, 36/15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
    aarond24 said:

    Hello, Can I please get the 2019 and 2018 Incentive, MF and RV for Explorer Sport in 18902, 36/15k

    2019 - .95% and 51%; $2750 lease cash

    2018 Explorer lease thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48100/ford/explorer/2018-ford-explorer-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, Can I please get the 2019 Incentive, MF and RV for Explorer Sport in 11572, 36/10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692

    Hello, Can I please get the 2019 Incentive, MF and RV for Explorer Sport in 11572, 36/10k

    .95% and 54%
    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • namanknamank Posts: 12
    Hi could I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Sport 36/12 in 07960? Also, what should I add to the MF for tier 2? Thank you for the help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    namank said:

    Hi could I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Sport 36/12 in 07960? Also, what should I add to the MF for tier 2? Thank you for the help!

    0.95% APR
    53% residual
    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, looking into some rates. Thank you!

    36/12
    Zip 63143

    Explorer XLT
    Explorer Sport
    Explorer Limited
    Explorer Platinum

    All AWD/4x4
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
    thehank said:

    Hi, looking into some rates. Thank you!

    36/12
    Zip 63143

    Explorer XLT
    Explorer Sport
    Explorer Limited
    Explorer Platinum

    All AWD/4x4

    1.30% and 52% / 53% / 53% / 55%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Masher82Masher82 40868Posts: 12
    edited November 2018
    Hi

    looking into my first lease

    36/12
    36/10
    Zip 40868

    Explorer XLT
    Explorer Sport
    Explorer Limited
    Explorer Platinum

    All models AWD/4x4
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
    Masher82 said:

    Hi

    looking into my first lease

    36/12
    36/10
    Zip 40868

    Explorer XLT
    Explorer Sport
    Explorer Limited
    Explorer Platinum

    All models AWD/4x4

    36/12
    .75% and 51% / 52% / 52% / 54%
    $3000 lease cash for all trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Masher82Masher82 40868Posts: 12
    Michaell said:
    Hi

    looking into my first lease

    36/12
    36/10
    Zip 40868

    Explorer XLT
    Explorer Sport
    Explorer Limited
    Explorer Platinum

    All models AWD/4x4
    36/12 .75% and 51% / 52% / 52% / 54% $3000 lease cash for all trims
    .75% is the APR, correct? 

    Just wanted to make sure. Two dealers I’ve spoke to have told me 2.8%. 

    They've also said only $2000 lease cash. 


    Should i take my my business to another dealership?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
    Masher82 said:


    Michaell said:

    Masher82 said:

    Hi

    looking into my first lease

    36/12
    36/10
    Zip 40868

    Explorer XLT
    Explorer Sport
    Explorer Limited
    Explorer Platinum

    All models AWD/4x4

    36/12
    .75% and 51% / 52% / 52% / 54%
    $3000 lease cash for all trims

    .75% is the APR, correct? 

    Just wanted to make sure. Two dealers I’ve spoke to have told me 2.8%. 

    They've also said only $2000 lease cash. 


    Should i take my my business to another dealership?



    .75% is the base APR.

    Keep trying different dealers; only takes one to use the base rate.

    Apologies, the dealer is correct; $2000 lease cash is correct for the 2019 Explorer in your ZIP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ochapaochapa 78Posts: 1
    Hi, would you have numbers for ‘19 Explorer XLT? 36/12, 36/15 78363 zip
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    ochapa said:

    Hi, would you have numbers for ‘19 Explorer XLT? 36/12, 36/15 78363 zip

    36/15
    1.30% APR
    50% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get numbers for a ‘19 Platinum for 36/39 mo. and 10.5k/12k miles?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
    rldawson said:

    Can I get numbers for a ‘19 Platinum for 36/39 mo. and 10.5k/12k miles?

    What ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    Could you please provide December #s for a 39/10 2019 Ford Explorer Limited in 77459 zip?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
    blazinbee said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide December #s for a 39/10 2019 Ford Explorer Limited in 77459 zip?

    1.55% and 52%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you @Michaell! Would you also happen to have the #s for 2018 Ford Explorer Limited 39/10 in 77459 zip? Trying to see where I'd be able to get the better value. TIA!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    blazinbee said:

    Thank you @Michaell! Would you also happen to have the #s for 2018 Ford Explorer Limited 39/10 in 77459 zip? Trying to see where I'd be able to get the better value. TIA!

    1.55% APR
    52% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
    kyfdx said:

    blazinbee said:

    Thank you @Michaell! Would you also happen to have the #s for 2018 Ford Explorer Limited 39/10 in 77459 zip? Trying to see where I'd be able to get the better value. TIA!

    1.55% APR
    52% residual
    $2000 lease cash
    Did you mean to ask for the 2018 Explorer?

    That lease thread can be found here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48100/ford/explorer/2018-ford-explorer-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AndersonAnderson Brookfield, WIPosts: 6

    Also interested in the RV, MF, and incentives for the 19 Ford Explorer XLT in 53072?

    36 months /15k miles

    Thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
    Anderson said:


    Also interested in the RV, MF, and incentives for the 19 Ford Explorer XLT in 53072?

    36 months /15k miles

    Thanks again!

    1.30% and 50%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AndersonAnderson Brookfield, WIPosts: 6
    Thank you, Michaell!

    Do you have the RV, MF, and incentives for the 2018 Ford Explorer XLT in 53072?

    36 months /15k miles

    Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    Anderson said:

    Thank you, Michaell!

    Do you have the RV, MF, and incentives for the 2018 Ford Explorer XLT in 53072?

    36 months /15k miles

    Thanks again!

    Please post in this discussion:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48100/ford/explorer/2018-ford-explorer-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AndersonAnderson Brookfield, WIPosts: 6
    May I please have the RV, MF, and incentives for the 2019 Ford Explorer XLT in 53072?

    36 months /16.5k miles

    Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934
    Anderson said:

    May I please have the RV, MF, and incentives for the 2019 Ford Explorer XLT in 53072?

    36 months /16.5k miles

    Thanks again!

    1.30% APR
    50% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Do you mind sharing 2019 XLT AWD numbers in 40515 ZIP (36/10k & 12k)?  Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,934

    Do you mind sharing 2019 XLT AWD numbers in 40515 ZIP (36/10k & 12k)?  Thanks!

    36/12
    1.30% APR
    52% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I please get MF and RV for 2019 Explorer Limited, Sport, Platinum, 36/15 AWD in zip 43623
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,692
    dough419 said:

    Could I please get MF and RV for 2019 Explorer Limited, Sport, Platinum, 36/15 AWD in zip 43623

    .60% and 51% (Limited + Sport) or 53% (Platinum)
    $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.