Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Audi Q8 Lease Deals and Prices

mike99cmike99c Posts: 16
edited October 2018 in Audi
Hi...do you happen to have the lease rates for October/November for an Audi Q8 Prestige in zip code 02062 (Massachusetts)? Thank you.

Comments

• mike99cmike99c Posts: 16
    Sorry to clarify 36 months/10k miles and 24 months/10k miles. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,378
    mike99c said:

Hi...do you happen to have the lease rates for October/November for an Audi Q8 Prestige in zip code 02062 (Massachusetts)? Thank you.

Nothing on the Q8, yet.

Maybe, next month.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Ok thanks. I’ll check back then. Thanks for the quick response.
  • My dealer just got 2 of them. They gave me a quote which I'm guessing is very much inflated (based on how they quoted me for an A7).

I will also wait until November when you can validate the MF and residual.
    I picked one up over the weekend. What I know is that the residuals for 36/10 are 56% for Prestige; 58% for Premium Plus. 24/10 residual for Prestige is 63%. Add 1% for Audi Care ($869) which for me had the net effect of adding about $7 per month to my payment.

The money factors I was quoted - base rate .00254. They initially wanted .00304 but was able to negotiate to .00274. Since I wanted the car and got a decent discount (4%) for a brand new model and a good trade number I was willing to live with that. Picking it up tomorrow. It's an awesome vehicle! At this price point, it isn't all about the economics of the deal.
    Also, there is $1k loyalty available if you lease/finance through Audi Financial.
    mike99c said:

I picked one up over the weekend. What I know is that the residuals for 36/10 are 56% for Prestige; 58% for Premium Plus. 24/10 residual for Prestige is 63%. Add 1% for Audi Care ($869) which for me had the net effect of adding about $7 per month to my payment.

The money factors I was quoted - base rate .00254. They initially wanted .00304 but was able to negotiate to .00274. Since I wanted the car and got a decent discount (4%) for a brand new model and a good trade number I was willing to live with that. Picking it up tomorrow. It's an awesome vehicle! At this price point, it isn't all about the economics of the deal.

Congrats on the new Audi!

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you!!
  • mike99c said:

Congrats! My initial quoted MF was .00304. However, they have told me they will give me the base rate for whichever Audi I wanted. I was able to demonstrate I knew what the base rate is....on the A7 at least. :-)

Thanks for the guidance on how much off MSRP you got. I was wondering about that.
  • rytashrytash Posts: 17
    Hello! Can you please tell me what the 36/15k and 39/15k MF and RES are for this month. 
  • rytashrytash Posts: 17
    Zip Code 97005
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,844
    rytash said:

Hello! Can you please tell me what the 36/15k and 39/15k MF and RES are for this month. 

rytash said:

Zip Code 97005

.00261 and 57%
    .00281 and 55%
    Premium and Premium Plus; subtract 4% for Prestige

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• gibsontgibsont DenverPosts: 1
    Hi! Could you please tell me the MF and RES for a 36/10 lease on a Audi Q8 Prestige (w/ options MSRP at $80,795) for zip 80202?
    Thanks!
    gibsont said:

Hi! Could you please tell me the MF and RES for a 36/10 lease on a Audi Q8 Prestige (w/ options MSRP at $80,795) for zip 80202?
    Thanks!

.00261 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Moderator

• mike99c said:
    I picked one up over the weekend. What I know is that the residuals for 36/10 are 56% for Prestige; 58% for Premium Plus. 24/10 residual for Prestige is 63%. Add 1% for Audi Care ($869) which for me had the net effect of adding about $7 per month to my payment. The money factors I was quoted - base rate .00254. They initially wanted .00304 but was able to negotiate to .00274. Since I wanted the car and got a decent discount (4%) for a brand new model and a good trade number I was willing to live with that. Picking it up tomorrow. It's an awesome vehicle! At this price point, it isn't all about the economics of the deal.
    what state? Dealers in SoCal are saying no discount off msrp?!
  • Massachusetts
  • mike99c said:
    I picked one up over the weekend. What I know is that the residuals for 36/10 are 56% for Prestige; 58% for Premium Plus. 24/10 residual for Prestige is 63%. Add 1% for Audi Care ($869) which for me had the net effect of adding about $7 per month to my payment. The money factors I was quoted - base rate .00254. They initially wanted .00304 but was able to negotiate to .00274. Since I wanted the car and got a decent discount (4%) for a brand new model and a good trade number I was willing to live with that. Picking it up tomorrow. It's an awesome vehicle! At this price point, it isn't all about the economics of the deal.
    What state is this? Anyone getting discounts in SoCal?
  • Could you please tell me the MF and RES for a 36/10 lease on a Q8 Prestige for zip 06830? Thanks.

Could you please tell me the MF and RES for a 36/10 lease on a Q8 Prestige for zip 06830? Thanks.

.00261 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Moderator

• AbbAbb Posts: 8
    Can someone explain the MF and how the the rate affects price? I see discussion on it being negotiated and I never knew that was possible. 
    Abb said:

Can someone explain the MF and how the the rate affects price? I see discussion on it being negotiated and I never knew that was possible. 

The MF we quote is for top tier credit, and it represents how much "rent charge" (interest) you pay for the lease.

The price is a negotiable part of the transaction.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Abb said:

It's just any possible markup that's negotiable. The base rate is as low as you can go.

Edmunds Moderator

• AbbAbb Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:
    It's just any possible markup that's negotiable. The base rate is as low as you can go.
    So to clarify: the MF can be negotiated?
    Abb said:

kyfdx said:

Abb said:

So to clarify: the MF can be negotiated?

Only if the dealer has marked it up.

The number we provide is the base rate, and you cannot go lower than that, other than to use MSDs

• jky72jky72 Orange County, CAPosts: 4
    edited December 2018
    Do you happen to know the RV/MF for December 2018 for 36 months, 10k miles in 92831, Audi Q8 Prestige? Thank you in advance.
    jky72 said:

Do you happen to know the RV/MF for December 2018 for 36 months, 10k miles in 92831, Audi Q8 Prestige? Thank you in advance.

.00271 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Moderator

• ktg75ktg75 Posts: 1
    Can you please provide RV and base rate MF for December 2018 for 36 months, 10k miles for zip code 60093. Audi Q8 Premium Plus and Q8 Prestige. Thank you very much.
    ktg75 said:

Can you please provide RV and base rate MF for December 2018 for 36 months, 10k miles for zip code 60093. Audi Q8 Premium Plus and Q8 Prestige. Thank you very much.

.00271 MF
    60%/56% residual for P+/Prestige

Edmunds Moderator

• can you provide RV and MF for December 2018 on 12k/year for premium and premium plus for zip code 76117.thank you

can you provide RV and MF for December 2018 on 12k/year for premium and premium plus for zip code 76117.thank you

36/12
    .00271 and 59%