Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Audi Q8 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,316
    Marco said:

Mf rv and incentives on 2019 q8 prestige in nyc 11228 please.  Thank you in advance.  

Marco said:

36 mos 7500 miles please 

.00222 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    FrankieFrankie Member Posts: 34
    What are the RV/MF/Incentives for 2019 Q8 Premium Plus AWD SUV for 36/12 in 07731?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    Frankie said:

What are the RV/MF/Incentives for 2019 Q8 Premium Plus AWD SUV for 36/12 in 07731?

.00222 and 57%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    fliptripfliptrip Member Posts: 5
    2019 q8 prestige 36/12 07086
  • Options
    MarcoMarco Member Posts: 47
    May Mf rv and incentives on 2019 q8 prestige in nyc 11228 please. 36 mos 10k and 7.5k Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    fliptrip said:

2019 q8 prestige 36/12 07086

.00217 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Marco said:

May Mf rv and incentives on 2019 q8 prestige in nyc 11228 please. 36 mos 10k and 7.5k Thank you in advance.

.00217 MF
    54%/55% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MarcoMarco Member Posts: 47
    kyfdx said:

Marco said:

.00217 MF
    54%/55% residual
    No lease incentives
    Thank you
  • Options
    mb_enthusiastmb_enthusiast Member Posts: 232
    I would lease this car in a heartbeat if they could knock down the MF. There are gobs of them all over dealership lots in my area (more than 170), most of which seem to have been sitting around for months.

The one I test drove (not a demonstrator) when they first started appearing in dealers is still sitting on the lot of the largest volume Audi dealer in Chicagoland after more than five months.

One of the salesmen that I keep in touch with said that they are hoping that there will be a rate cut towards the 2020 model year and that moving anything without the Y1 package is exceptionally difficult.

Why no flexibility on the pricing even? They're talking shaving a thousand or two here or there... The programs on these are not remotely competitive, and I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen one driving around or parked.
    My stable: 2019 Audi Q8, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG, and 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500W4Found new homes: 2017 Porsche Cayenne S, 2011 Mercedes-Benz R350 BlueTEC, and 2004 Volkswagen Phaeton V8Illinois real estate broker and commercial property manager
  • Options
    carsearcher18carsearcher18 Member Posts: 27
    Hi all, can someone please explain why the Prestige trim would have a lower residual?

And is a 36/10 lease in 90077 at

54%

Thanks!
  • Options

Hi all, can someone please explain why the Prestige trim would have a lower residual?

54%

Thanks!

Those are the correct terms.

Higher level trims often have lower residual percentages.

Short answer: The banks sets the residual. Reasons don't really matter.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

54%

Thanks!

Thanks. So if I went with P+ trim, the residual would be 59%, same MF at .00217. Correct?
  • Options

kyfdx said:

54%

Thanks!

Thanks. So if I went with P+ trim, the residual would be 59%, same MF at .00217. Correct?
    The delta is +4% between the trims.

I'd learn to love the Premium Plus trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

54%

Thanks!

Agreed on learning to love the P+. How often do the MF and RES change? Seems monthly? And it differs by state? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

54%

Thanks!

Agreed on learning to love the P+. How often do the MF and RES change? Seems monthly? And it differs by state? Thanks.
    Yes, programs update monthly.

MF and residual don't vary by region, but incentives might. Of course, no incentives on this model, so far.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

I would lease this car in a heartbeat if they could knock down the MF. There are gobs of them all over dealership lots in my area (more than 170), most of which seem to have been sitting around for months.

The one I test drove (not a demonstrator) when they first started appearing in dealers is still sitting on the lot of the largest volume Audi dealer in Chicagoland after more than five months.

One of the salesmen that I keep in touch with said that they are hoping that there will be a rate cut towards the 2020 model year and that moving anything without the Y1 package is exceptionally difficult.

Why no flexibility on the pricing even? They're talking shaving a thousand or two here or there... The programs on these are not remotely competitive, and I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen one driving around or parked.

Do you have May numbers for the Premium Plus and Prestige in 60202? Terms: 36-39 months, 15k miles-Thank you
    My stable: 2019 Audi Q8, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG, and 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500W4Found new homes: 2017 Porsche Cayenne S, 2011 Mercedes-Benz R350 BlueTEC, and 2004 Volkswagen Phaeton V8Illinois real estate broker and commercial property manager
  • Options

Do you have May numbers for the Premium Plus and Prestige in 60202? Terms: 36-39 months, 15k miles-Thank you
    P+
    36/15 - .00217 and 55%
    39/15 - .00237 and 53%
    Subtract 4% for Prestige
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

P+
    36/15 - .00217 and 55%
    39/15 - .00237 and 53%
    Subtract 4% for Prestige
    No lease incentives
    I know you don’t track pricing, but does anyone have any input on how much wiggle room Audi is giving these dealers on pricing? Can they go down to invoice?
  • Options
    mikikukimikikuki Member Posts: 26
    What’s the current lease numbers for Q8 Prestige for 36/39/15 zip code 78501.  Thank you.
  • Options
    What is this about?

• Options
    mikikuki said:

What’s the current lease numbers for Q8 Prestige for 36/39/15 zip code 78501.  Thank you.

.00217 MF and 51% residual
    .00237 MF and 49% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

What is this about?

I don't have any further info than what you've copied

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Do you have the numbers for 42-month/15k mile terms (Premium Plus and Prestige)?

I was told that Audi Care was residualized. It has an MSRP of $999. Is that amount added to the MSRP along with the +1% residual?

I can confirm to those that are wondering that dealers are starting to sell these for closer to invoice, even with the Year 1 package. Look for your volume dealers. You can do better than the quoted TMV.
  • Options

Do you have the numbers for 42-month/15k mile terms (Premium Plus and Prestige)?

I was told that Audi Care was residualized. It has an MSRP of $999. Is that amount added to the MSRP along with the +1% residual?

I can confirm to those that are wondering that dealers are starting to sell these for closer to invoice, even with the Year 1 package. Look for your volume dealers. You can do better than the quoted TMV.

Premium Plus
    42/15 - .00237 and 51%
    Subtract 4% for Prestige

AudiCare increases the residual by 1%, but it is not added to the MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    The $3000 conquest incentive looks great, but is it as good as it gets? What's the best incentive that anyone has seen in the recent year for an Audi? And is it worth waiting for, say until the end of the year?
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

54%

Thanks!

Is the MF negotiable with Audi? Just referencing what the current MF is on my BMW X6M and also have seen what it is on Jaguar (0.0001!!!), seems that Audi's MF is just really expensive.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

The $3000 conquest incentive looks great, but is it as good as it gets? What's the best incentive that anyone has seen in the recent year for an Audi? And is it worth waiting for, say until the end of the year?

I think the conquest incentive on the Q8 is pretty good, but if I compare it to the incentives on my other top choices: the Jaguar F-Pace S and Range Rover Velar P380s, it's not particularly strong. There is $3,525 dealer lease cash on the F-Pace S right now. Q8s seem to be hard to negotiate on. I've been watching them since last year. The offer that I have in hand today for a Q8 Premium Plus is below invoice after the conquest incentive. That's from a top volume dealer with more than 80 Q8s on its lot. Even so, I am not one of the experts.

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

54%

Thanks!

Is the MF negotiable with Audi? Just referencing what the current MF is on my BMW X6M and also have seen what it is on Jaguar (0.0001!!!), seems that Audi's MF is just really expensive.
    My understanding is that the Edmunds duo provide us with the base money factor rates. The base money factor is set by the captive lenders and is not negotiable. Virtually all dealers mark the MF up, and that markup is negotiable. I've been able to get it down to the base rate with a local Jaguar dealership—and yes, it's .00001. However, the residuals on the F-Pace are pretty low, so be sure to cross shop with competitor vehicles. That super low MF on the F-Pace might not make up for the low residuals. Again, I'm not the expert, but those are my thoughts as one who is currently in the thick of it.

• Options

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

54%

Thanks!

The numbers we quote are the base rate. The dealer can mark it up, but that is the lowest rate for top tier credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

54%

Thanks!

The numbers we quote are the base rate. The dealer can mark it up, but that is the lowest rate for top tier credit.
    Ok thanks. The Audi Q8 MF at .00217 seems meaningfully higher than other luxury brands, but does that fluctuate seasonally? Or is that pretty much where Audi is at historically, and generally higher than competitors?

Also, for 36/10 residual for prestige is 54%. P+ is 58%. What about premium?

• Options

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

54%

Thanks!

Ok thanks. The Audi Q8 MF at .00217 seems meaningfully higher than other luxury brands, but does that fluctuate seasonally? Or is that pretty much where Audi is at historically, and generally higher than competitors?

Also, for 36/10 residual for prestige is 54%. P+ is 58%. What about premium?

Premium is the same as Premium Plus

It is a popular vehicle, and Audi evidently doesn't feel the need to subsidize rates.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tbonesteaktbonesteak Member Posts: 16
    Can I get the MF/RV on a Q8 Premium Plus 36/7.5 registering in 08861?

TIA!
  • Options

Can I get the MF/RV on a Q8 Premium Plus 36/7.5 registering in 08861?

TIA!

.00217 and 59%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    donchardonchar Member Posts: 56
    Hi there-

Q8 Prestige 36 month 10K numbers please. Also will it be USB or Audi financial numbers?

Thanks!!
  • Options
    donchar said:

Hi there-

Q8 Prestige 36 month 10K numbers please. Also will it be USB or Audi financial numbers?

Thanks!!

We only have the Audi Financial numbers

.00217 and 54%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Why isn’t the TMV feature working anymore?
  • Options
    Well, I was prepared to do a deal on a Q8 PP this evening, but even though the salesmen had expressed to me that the money factor would be .00217 and that I'd receive Audi Care for $799, I went into the finance manager's office, and the money factor was still marked up, and Audi Care was nowhere to be found. A new agreement was printed, and $2,000 was knocked off the rent charge. I also realized that the sales price that I negotiated was a little too high, according to what I found on KBB. I didn't feel comfortable at that point and asked to take home the lease agreement to review it. I was told that I couldn't do that, so I started to take a photo and it was ripped from my hands, and one of the salesmen started screaming at me. Are you kidding me?
  • Options

Why isn’t the TMV feature working anymore?

Haven't heard that complaint from anyone else.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Well, I was prepared to do a deal on a Q8 PP this evening, but even though the salesmen had expressed to me that the money factor would be .00217 and that I'd receive Audi Care for $799, I went into the finance manager's office, and the money factor was still marked up, and Audi Care was nowhere to be found. A new agreement was printed, and $2,000 was knocked off the rent charge. I also realized that the sales price that I negotiated was a little too high, according to what I found on KBB. I didn't feel comfortable at that point and asked to take home the lease agreement to review it. I was told that I couldn't do that, so I started to take a photo and it was ripped from my hands, and one of the salesmen started screaming at me. Are you kidding me?

Dog bites man is not news.. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    XystusXystus Member Posts: 14
    Looking for MF, R, and incentives for a Premium Prestige 36/12 in 60047.  Thank you.
  • Options
    Xystus said:

Looking for MF, R, and incentives for a Premium Prestige 36/12 in 60047.  Thank you.

.00217 and 57% (P+) or 53% (Prestige)
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    2019 Audi Q8 Premium Plus

MSRP - $83,365

Capitalized cost - ($77,500sp + $6,416ne - $3,000cc + $800ac)= $81,716

Residual - $83,365 x 56% = $46,684

Money factor = .00217

Term - 36/15

Depreciation

($81,716 - $46,684) / 36 = $973

Rent charge

($81,716 + $46,684) x .00217 = $279

Taxes

($84,716cc + $10,044rc) / 36 = $211

Monthly payment

$1,463

Do you think that this represents a good deal?
  • Options

MSRP - $83,365

Money factor = .00217

Term - 36/15

Depreciation

Rent charge

Taxes

Monthly payment

$1,463

I agree with the pre-tax payment calculation.

Decent discount from sticker.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Took delivery this evening...

• Options

Took delivery this evening...

Congrats! Thanks for the report.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

MSRP - $83,365

Money factor = .00217

Term - 36/15

Depreciation

Rent charge

Taxes

Monthly payment

$1,463

Congrats!!! By the way, what are the $6416ne and $800ne? And the $3000cc is the conquest credit?
  • Options
    Michaell said:

MSRP - $83,365

Money factor = .00217

Term - 36/15

Depreciation

Rent charge

Taxes

Monthly payment

$1,463

I agree with the pre-tax payment calculation.

Decent discount from sticker.
    Haha. I realize I didn't add the * 8% tax rate. LOL
  • Options
    estellepestellep Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    Hello,
    Could I please get residuals and MF for the 3.0 Premium and Premium Plus for 36mo/7,500mi and 39mo/7,500mi? zip 92620
    Thank you, much appreciated!
  • Options
    estellep said:

Hello,
    Could I please get residuals and MF for the 3.0 Premium and Premium Plus for 36mo/7,500mi and 39mo/7,500mi? zip 92620
    Thank you, much appreciated!

.00217 and 59%
    .00237 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited May 2019

MSRP - $83,365

Money factor = .00217

Term - 36/15

Depreciation

Rent charge

Taxes

[($84,716cc + $10,044rc)*8%] / 36 = $211

Monthly payment

$1,463

Congrats!!! By the way, what are the $6416ne and $800ne? And the $3000cc is the conquest credit?
    "$6416ne" was negative equity I was rolling in. "$800ac" was my initial offer for AudiCare, but no one was willing to negotiate on it, because my real cost is about $500 after it is residualized anyway. I am happy with my deal. My local Audi dealerships seem pretty shady to me, but this transaction was pretty smooth following the blowup on the first attempt. I did notice that they had miscalculated the depreciation; they had left off the +1% residual value for AudiCare. That blow up was probably one of the best things that happened in this whole process if you think about it. Overall, this is costing me less than I thought.
  • Options
    XystusXystus Member Posts: 14
    Quick update: lease offers in the Chicagoland area for the P+ year 1 for 36/12 zero down have been coming in at $1,200 per month with decent haggling. Could likely do a little better if you can find a demo/loaner to lease. Still too high for my liking - X5 pricing out under well under $900.