Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

1356734

Comments

  • damsairdamsair HoustonPosts: 26
    kyfdx said:

    damsair said:

    Hello,
    Can I please get the MF/RV on a 36/12 term for the Accord LX/Sport and EX on 60126? Thx

    Why Chicago now, when Houston before?
    Helping my brother who has not a good understanding of how the leasing deals work. Thx!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799
    damsair said:

    kyfdx said:

    damsair said:

    Hello,
    Can I please get the MF/RV on a 36/12 term for the Accord LX/Sport and EX on 60126? Thx

    Why Chicago now, when Houston before?
    Helping my brother who has not a good understanding of how the leasing deals work. Thx!
    .00136 MF
    59%/59%/58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • damsairdamsair HoustonPosts: 26
    kyfdx said:

    damsair said:

    kyfdx said:

    damsair said:

    Hello,
    Can I please get the MF/RV on a 36/12 term for the Accord LX/Sport and EX on 60126? Thx

    Why Chicago now, when Houston before?
    Helping my brother who has not a good understanding of how the leasing deals work. Thx!
    .00136 MF
    59%/59%/58% residual
    Thanks!
  • Sam_1994Sam_1994 Florence KyPosts: 1
    Looking to lease a 2019 Honda Accord LX 2019 in Florence,KY. 41042. Can you share the MF and the residual 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,452
    Sam_1994 said:

    Looking to lease a 2019 Honda Accord LX 2019 in Florence,KY. 41042. Can you share the MF and the residual 

    36/15
    .00136 and 57%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cromero18cromero18 New YorkPosts: 9
    Hi
    2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0L 36 months/10k

    MF
    Residual
    Any incentives and Loyalty

    Zip: 11373

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799
    cromero18 said:

    Hi
    2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0L 36 months/10k

    MF
    Residual
    Any incentives and Loyalty

    Zip: 11373

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00136 MF and 58% residual

    If 10K is available in your area, add 1%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • berzain2345berzain2345 Fontana, CAPosts: 2
    Hello,
    Can you give me the MF numbers, Residual and Incentives on a 12/36 lease for a 2019 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T CVT in zip code 92336.

    Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799

    Hello,
    Can you give me the MF numbers, Residual and Incentives on a 12/36 lease for a 2019 Honda Accord Sport 1.5T CVT in zip code 92336.

    Thanks,

    .00136 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kaoss504kaoss504 New Orleans, LAPosts: 24
    edited January 26
    Can I have the mf, rv, and any lease incentives on a '19 accord sport 1.5T for zip 70058?

    36/12
    48/12
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,452
    kaoss504 said:

    Can I have the mf, rv, and any lease incentives on a '19 accord sport 1.5T for zip 70058?

    36/12
    48/12
    Thanks

    36/12
    .00136 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    48 month term not supported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dskny330dskny330 Posts: 15
    Hello - Looking for MF, Residual and any lease incentives for Accord Hybrid Touring in 11797. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799
    dskny330 said:

    Hello - Looking for MF, Residual and any lease incentives for Accord Hybrid Touring in 11797. Thanks

    36/15
    .00240 MF and 53% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ivpaivpa Posts: 19
    may i please have RV, MF, & incentives for 2019 Accord EX-L, 36/15?
    zip code 33175
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799
    ivpa said:

    may i please have RV, MF, & incentives for 2019 Accord EX-L, 36/15?
    zip code 33175

    .00136 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mmurt900mmurt900 Louisville, KYPosts: 3
    Looking for MF, RV & incentives for 2018 and 2019 Accord Touring 2.0. 36/12/15.
    Zip: 40207
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,452
    mmurt900 said:

    Looking for MF, RV & incentives for 2018 and 2019 Accord Touring 2.0. 36/12/15.
    Zip: 40207

    2019
    36/15
    .00136 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    2018 Accord lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48615/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 305trevot305trevot MiamiPosts: 3
    Hello can I have numbers for 2019 accord sport
    15k a year
    36 months 
    zip 33157
  • drivemtdrivemt Posts: 9
    May I please ask if the February RV/MF/incentive numbers are available for a 36/12 lease of a 2019 Accord Sport 2.0MT in 27713?
    PS. I would like to express my gratitude to the moderators for their invaluable service
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799
    edited February 2
    305trevot said:

    Hello can I have numbers for 2019 accord sport
    15k a year
    36 months 
    zip 33157

    1.5?
    .00136 MF and 57% residual
    $300 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799
    drivemt said:

    May I please ask if the February RV/MF/incentive numbers are available for a 36/12 lease of a 2019 Accord Sport 2.0MT in 27713?
    PS. I would like to express my gratitude to the moderators for their invaluable service

    .00136 MF and 56% residual
    $300 incentive

    Don't get all mushy on us... ;)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ydm2007ydm2007 NYPosts: 1
    Good evening. Do you have residual / mf for:
    1. 2019 accord EX-L 1.5T
    2. 2019 Accord Touring 2.0T
    36/10 zip 10306. Thanks.
    Incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,452
    ydm2007 said:

    Good evening. Do you have residual / mf for:
    1. 2019 accord EX-L 1.5T
    2. 2019 Accord Touring 2.0T
    36/10 zip 10306. Thanks.
    Incentives?

    36/12
    .00136 and 56% (EX-L 1.5T) or 55% (Touring 2.0T)
    $300 lease incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GMS1255GMS1255 New YorkPosts: 4
    Looking for residual and MF on 2019 Accord EX-L 2.0T
    12/36 in 10583 zip and any incentives that may be available - I currently lease a 2016 EX-L V6
    Thanks
  • Hi. Could you please provide the MF/residual and incentives for 2019 EX 1.5T and 2018 Sport 1.5T for 36/15k in 33027?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799

    Hi. Could you please provide the MF/residual and incentives for 2019 EX 1.5T and 2018 Sport 1.5T for 36/15k in 33027?

    2019 for both?

    .00136 MF
    57%/56% residual for Sport/EX
    $300 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799
    GMS1255 said:

    Looking for residual and MF on 2019 Accord EX-L 2.0T
    12/36 in 10583 zip and any incentives that may be available - I currently lease a 2016 EX-L V6
    Thanks

    .00136 MF and 54% residual
    $300 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tfftff Posts: 13
    Looking for the 36/12 MF and RV on a 2019 Accord 2.0T Sport in 70454. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,452
    tff said:

    Looking for the 36/12 MF and RV on a 2019 Accord 2.0T Sport in 70454. Thanks!

    .00136 and 58%
    $300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PHD84PHD84 Dallas TXPosts: 6
    Hi, Whats the MF - RV - and Lease Credits for a 2019 vs 2018 Accord 2.0L 36/12k Zip - 76227

    Seeing if the 2018 can save me a little more money.

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,452
    PHD84 said:

    Hi, Whats the MF - RV - and Lease Credits for a 2019 vs 2018 Accord 2.0L 36/12k Zip - 76227

    Seeing if the 2018 can save me a little more money.

    Thank you.

    What trim level?

    2018 Accord lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48615/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sanman1sanman1 Posts: 121
    edited February 5
    Hi, can you please give me the money factor and residual on a 2019 2.0T Automatic Sport 36/15k, and any incentives for zipcode 32829. Thanks! 
  • PHD84PHD84 Dallas TXPosts: 6
    Michaell said:
    Hi, Whats the MF - RV - and Lease Credits for a 2019 vs 2018 Accord 2.0L 36/12k Zip - 76227 Seeing if the 2018 can save me a little more money. Thank you.
    What trim level? 2018 Accord lease thread is here: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48615/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Hi, sorry. It would be the 2.0T Sport trim
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,452
    sanman1 said:

    Hi, can you please give me the money factor and residual on a 2019 2.0T Automatic Sport 36/15k, and any incentives for zipcode 32829. Thanks! 

    .00136 and 56%
    $300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,452
    PHD84 said:


    Michaell said:

    PHD84 said:

    Hi, Whats the MF - RV - and Lease Credits for a 2019 vs 2018 Accord 2.0L 36/12k Zip - 76227

    Seeing if the 2018 can save me a little more money.

    Thank you.

    What trim level?

    2018 Accord lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48615/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Hi, sorry. It would be the 2.0T Sport trim

    .00136 and58%
    $300 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sanman1sanman1 Posts: 121
    Michaell said:
    Hi, can you please give me the money factor and residual on a 2019 2.0T Automatic Sport 36/15k, and any incentives for zipcode 32829. Thanks! 
    .00136 and 56% $300 lease cash

    Thank you!

  • I know this an Accord lease site, but can you provide me with the following information?

    Rebates, MF, and Residual % based on a 36 month lease at 12k / year for:
    2019 Accord EX
    2019 CR-V EX (FWD)
    2019 CR-V LX (FWD)

    Zip 13350

    Thank you,
    -Adam-
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799

    I know this an Accord lease site, but can you provide me with the following information?

    Rebates, MF, and Residual % based on a 36 month lease at 12k / year for:
    2019 Accord EX
    2019 CR-V EX (FWD)
    2019 CR-V LX (FWD)

    Zip 13350

    Thank you,
    -Adam-

    .00136 MF and 58% residual
    $300 incentive

    CR-V discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53746/honda/cr-v/2019-honda-cr-v-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thank you,
  • onebetteronebetter Posts: 26
    Hello.
    Please provide MF and residual for 2019 Honda Accord EX, and EX-L for ZIP 11766.
    Also, any incentives or dealer cash?
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799
    onebetter said:

    Hello.
    Please provide MF and residual for 2019 Honda Accord EX, and EX-L for ZIP 11766.
    Also, any incentives or dealer cash?
    Thanks.

    36/15
    .00136 MF
    56%/54% residual for EX/EXL
    $300 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • onebetteronebetter Posts: 26
    Does Honda offer 36/10 on a lease for the Accord? If so, what is the MF and residual, Zip 11766.
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799
    onebetter said:

    Does Honda offer 36/10 on a lease for the Accord? If so, what is the MF and residual, Zip 11766.
    Thanks.

    In the Tri-State area, they may offer 10K/yr.
    If so, add 3% to the 15K/yr residual
    Add 2% for 12K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ILikeAllSizesILikeAllSizes Bluffdale Utah Posts: 2
    edited February 8
    Hi all, helping a family member figure out hybrids. Can you tell me 2019 Accord hybrid EX-L w Navi mf, residual, incentives if any? Zip 90712
    36/12 Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,452

    Hi all, helping a family member figure out hybrids. Can you tell me 2019 Accord hybrid EX-L w Navi mf, residual, incentives if any? Zip 90712
    36/12 Thanks in advance!

    .00240 and 56%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WcrbruceWcrbruce Atlanta, GAPosts: 7
    Hello can you please send the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 accord sport and EXL 1.5T?
    thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,799
    Wcrbruce said:

    Hello can you please send the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 accord sport and EXL 1.5T?
    thank you!

    .00136 MF
    57%/54% residual for Sport/EXL
    $300 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Iron_100Iron_100 OrlandoPosts: 8
    edited February 8
    Hello can you please send the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 accord sport 1.5 T (auto) and 2.0 T (auto) , ZIP 34786
    thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,452
    Iron_100 said:

    Hello can you please send the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 accord sport 1.5 T (auto) and 2.0 T (auto) , ZIP 34786
    thank you!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Iron_100Iron_100 OrlandoPosts: 8
    @Michaell 36/12
Sign In or Register to comment.