Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you under 40 and think that you might not be able to afford a brand new vehicle when you purchase your next car? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/16 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

2456736

Comments

  • Hello,
    Could you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for:

    2019 Honda Accord LX for zip 91325
    3/36 12k

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    dan_west said:

    Hello,
    Could you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for:

    2019 Honda Accord LX for zip 91325
    3/36 12k

    Thank you

    .00136 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • azshaw65azshaw65 ArizonaPosts: 3
    Can I get MF and RV for 2019 Accord EX and EXL in 85286 for 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    azshaw65 said:

    Can I get MF and RV for 2019 Accord EX and EXL in 85286 for 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you

    36/15
    .00136 MF
    56%/54% residual for EX/EXL

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get money factor and residual value for 2019 Accord Sport 1.5L CVT in 85297 for 36/12 and 36/15? Thanks!

    Also, what does it mean when people say Accords don't lease well?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    890iop said:

    Can I get money factor and residual value for 2019 Accord Sport 1.5L CVT in 85297 for 36/12 and 36/15? Thanks!

    Also, what does it mean when people say Accords don't lease well?

    36/15
    .00136 and 57%
    No lease incentives

    The lease program on the Accord has not been all that great, resulting in high lease payments.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I get MF, RV and lease incentives for the following in DFW TX?

    36 month/15k miles Accord LX and EX in both 2018 and 2019?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    bpaul01 said:

    Could I get MF, RV and lease incentives for the following in DFW TX?

    36 month/15k miles Accord LX and EX in both 2018 and 2019?

    2019
    .00136 and 57% (LX) or 56% (EX)
    No lease incentives

    2018 Accord lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48615/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • btomasiebtomasie Posts: 30
    Happy New Year everyone. Are the Jan. numbers out yet? Interested in the 2.0T Touring, 24 and 36 month, and lowest miles possible? (with Honda, is that 12K? Am ideally looking for 10K) Also, any new year incentives? Zip code 60005. Thanks much!

    Brian
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    btomasie said:

    Happy New Year everyone. Are the Jan. numbers out yet? Interested in the 2.0T Touring, 24 and 36 month, and lowest miles possible? (with Honda, is that 12K? Am ideally looking for 10K) Also, any new year incentives? Zip code 60005. Thanks much!

    Brian

    New programs don't start until tomorrow

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bmccoupebmccoupe CA Bay AreaPosts: 25
    edited January 4
    Looking for mf, incentives, and residuals for 36/12 on the LX, EX and EX-L 1.5 in 94015 zip please

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    bmccoupe said:

    Looking for mf, incentives, and residuals for 36/12 on the LX, EX and EX-L 1.5 in 94015 zip please

    Thanks

    .00136 MF
    59%/58%/56% residual

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FdfnjFdfnj NJPosts: 23
    Nobody asking for Touring numbers?

    2019 Touring 2.0 36/15 
    08054

    Thanks
  • btomasiebtomasie Posts: 30
    Hi kyfdx,
    are Jan. numbers officially out now? My request from earlier this week... thanks!

    **snip**
    Happy New Year everyone. Are the Jan. numbers out yet? Interested in the 2.0T Touring, 24 and 36 month, and lowest miles possible? (with Honda, is that 12K? Am ideally looking for 10K) Also, any new year incentives? Zip code 60005. Thanks much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    Fdfnj said:

    Nobody asking for Touring numbers?

    2019 Touring 2.0 36/15 
    08054

    Thanks

    .00136 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    btomasie said:

    Hi kyfdx,
    are Jan. numbers officially out now? My request from earlier this week... thanks!

    **snip**
    Happy New Year everyone. Are the Jan. numbers out yet? Interested in the 2.0T Touring, 24 and 36 month, and lowest miles possible? (with Honda, is that 12K? Am ideally looking for 10K) Also, any new year incentives? Zip code 60005. Thanks much!

    12K
    .00136 MF
    61%/55% residual for 24/36 mo
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drivemtdrivemt Posts: 9
    May I please ask for current RV/MF/incentive information on a 36/12K lease of a 2019 Accord Sport 2.0 MT in the 27713 area code? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    drivemt said:

    May I please ask for current RV/MF/incentive information on a 36/12K lease of a 2019 Accord Sport 2.0 MT in the 27713 area code? Thanks

    .00136 and 58%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mike1BravoMike1Bravo 08081Posts: 26
    Hello, RV + MF for Touring? 08081. 24/36/12k. Incentives? Thanks. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195

    Hello, RV + MF for Touring? 08081. 24/36/12k. Incentives? Thanks. 

    .00136 MF
    61%/55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gaewsky1gaewsky1 Posts: 15
    Could I get the MF and RV for 12K/yr, 36 months, zip 43065, Base Hybrid and Hybrid EX. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    gaewsky1 said:

    Could I get the MF and RV for 12K/yr, 36 months, zip 43065, Base Hybrid and Hybrid EX. Thanks.

    .00240 and 59% (Base) or 58% (EX)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Nets2019Nets2019 Posts: 17
    Can I get MF/RV for 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T and Honda Accord Touring 2.0T in NJ for 36/12 please. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    Nets2019 said:

    Can I get MF/RV for 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T and Honda Accord Touring 2.0T in NJ for 36/12 please. Thanks!

    .00136 and 58% (Sport) or 55% (Touring)
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • polobaru1polobaru1 Posts: 21
    Hello!

    Can you please provide MF and Residual for 60618

    2019 Honda Accord Sport CVT 4 CYL

    36mnth/10K miles - Any available lease cash?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    polobaru1 said:

    Hello!

    Can you please provide MF and Residual for 60618

    2019 Honda Accord Sport CVT 4 CYL

    36mnth/10K miles - Any available lease cash?

    Thank you!

    36/12 (no 10K allowance from Honda)

    .00136 and 58% (2.0T Sport) or 59% (1.5T Sport)
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mart1213mart1213 Posts: 15
    Does Honda have a MSD program to buy down the MF? Also, can I please get the RV and MF, lease cash for 27705 on a 2.0T Touring 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    mart1213 said:

    Does Honda have a MSD program to buy down the MF? Also, can I please get the RV and MF, lease cash for 27705 on a 2.0T Touring 36/12?

    .00136 and 55%
    no lease incentives
    No MSD program

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NeverfazeNeverfaze Charlotte NCPosts: 4
    Could i get MF, Residual and incentives for 28079 on a 19 Accord EX-L 36/12, 36/15?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    Neverfaze said:

    Could i get MF, Residual and incentives for 28079 on a 19 Accord EX-L 36/12, 36/15?

    36/15
    .00136 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • beauzobeauzo TexasPosts: 2
    Hello, Could you please provide MF, residual, and incentives at 78726 for a '19 Accord EX-L 36/12 and 36/15? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    beauzo said:

    Hello, Could you please provide MF, residual, and incentives at 78726 for a '19 Accord EX-L 36/12 and 36/15? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00136 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AD1011AD1011 PAPosts: 3
    edited January 14
    Hi, for the 2019 Accord EX I am getting the following deal, Is this a good deal:

    Zip: 19136
    Down payment: 3000
    Monthly payments: 334/month
    Term: 36 months / 12k Miles per year
    Residual: Can't remember the exact amount but something around $16,500
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    AD1011 said:

    Hi, for the 2019 Accord EX I am getting the following deal, Is this a good deal:

    Zip: 19136
    Down payment: 3000
    Monthly payments: 334/month
    Term: 36 months / 12k Miles per year
    Residual: Can't remember the exact amount but something around $16,500

    .00136 MF and 58% residual

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Is $3000 the full amount Due at Signing?
    Sales tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AD1011AD1011 PAPosts: 3
    edited January 15
    Here is the full information I have: 

    2019 Honda Accord EX
    Market value: 28,515
    Dealer discount: 1700
    Vehicle price: 26,815
    Down payment: 3000
    Monthly: 334.84
    36 months 12k miles/yr
    Residual: 16,538.70

    Sales tax is 8% in philadelphia 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    AD1011 said:

    Here is the full information I have: 

    2019 Honda Accord EX
    Market value: 28,515
    Dealer discount: 1700
    Vehicle price: 26,815
    Down payment: 3000
    Monthly: 334.84
    36 months 12k miles/yr
    Residual: 16,538.70

    Sales tax is 8% in philadelphia 

    There is a 3% lease surcharge on the sales tax in PA, so the effective rate is 11% :disappointed:

    Only $1700 discount? I think you can do far better than that - check out this thread for some pricing assistance:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53841/honda/accord/2019-honda-accord-deals-and-prices-purchase-discussion#latest

    What, specifically, does the $3000 up front cover?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • donnelly713donnelly713 Posts: 19
    edited January 15
    hello looking for numbers (MF, RESIDUAL, INCENTIVES) on two 2019 vehicles:

    zip: 27516

    1) Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L Both 12k/36 and 15k/36


    2) Honda Accord Hybrid Base. Both 12k/36 and 15k/36



    thank you very much !!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195

    hello looking for numbers (MF, RESIDUAL, INCENTIVES) on two 2019 vehicles:

    zip: 27516

    1) Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L Both 12k/36 and 15k/36


    2) Honda Accord Hybrid Base. Both 12k/36 and 15k/36



    thank you very much !!!

    36/15
    .00240 MF
    57%/54% residual for Base/EXL
    Add 2% for 36/12
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AD1011AD1011 PAPosts: 3
    Michaell said:

    AD1011 said:

    Here is the full information I have: 

    2019 Honda Accord EX
    Market value: 28,515
    Dealer discount: 1700
    Vehicle price: 26,815
    Down payment: 3000
    Monthly: 334.84
    36 months 12k miles/yr
    Residual: 16,538.70

    Sales tax is 8% in philadelphia 

    There is a 3% lease surcharge on the sales tax in PA, so the effective rate is 11% :disappointed:

    Only $1700 discount? I think you can do far better than that - check out this thread for some pricing assistance:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53841/honda/accord/2019-honda-accord-deals-and-prices-purchase-discussion#latest

    What, specifically, does the $3000 up front cover?
    Unfortunately I didn't ask and the dealer didn't have that information on the sheet they gave me :disappointed: I am new to this Lease thing
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,051
    AD1011 said:

    Michaell said:

    AD1011 said:

    Here is the full information I have: 

    2019 Honda Accord EX
    Market value: 28,515
    Dealer discount: 1700
    Vehicle price: 26,815
    Down payment: 3000
    Monthly: 334.84
    36 months 12k miles/yr
    Residual: 16,538.70

    Sales tax is 8% in philadelphia 

    There is a 3% lease surcharge on the sales tax in PA, so the effective rate is 11% :disappointed:

    Only $1700 discount? I think you can do far better than that - check out this thread for some pricing assistance:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53841/honda/accord/2019-honda-accord-deals-and-prices-purchase-discussion#latest

    What, specifically, does the $3000 up front cover?
    Unfortunately I didn't ask and the dealer didn't have that information on the sheet they gave me :disappointed: I am new to this Lease thing
    Ask them for the breakdown; if they are a transparent dealer, they should not have a problem sharing the information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello also looking for lease numbers on 

    2019 Honda Accord EX-L in 27516 (non hybrid) 

    15K/36

    12k/36 
  • PrmPrm Posts: 4
    edited January 15
    Hello! May I please have MF, Residual, And any lease cash if available for ‘19 accord sport 2.0 manual trans.. zip 08753 Also, 15/36
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195

    Hello also looking for lease numbers on 

    2019 Honda Accord EX-L in 27516 (non hybrid) 

    15K/36

    12k/36 


    .00136 MF
    54%/56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    Prm said:

    Hello! May I please have MF, Residual, And any lease cash if available for ‘19 accord sport 2.0 manual trans.. zip 08753 Also, 15/36

    .00136 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • essg88essg88 Posts: 1
    Hello looking for a 2019 Honda Accord Sport CVT (non-turbo) 

    I don’t really understand some of these percentages or residual but hoping to find out what one can expect payment wise on a lease. 

    No additional packages just the sport trim with cvt the way it comes. 

    12k miles / 36 months

    hoping to just put down first months payment and registration. Nothing wlelse down. 

    Zip 11795 on Long Island, NY

    thanks in advanced 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    essg88 said:

    Hello looking for a 2019 Honda Accord Sport CVT (non-turbo) 

    I don’t really understand some of these percentages or residual but hoping to find out what one can expect payment wise on a lease. 

    No additional packages just the sport trim with cvt the way it comes. 

    12k miles / 36 months

    hoping to just put down first months payment and registration. Nothing wlelse down. 

    Zip 11795 on Long Island, NY

    thanks in advanced 

    .00136 MF and 59% residual

    Can't give you a monthly payment, as it's dependent on the price you negotiate.

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NougatoNougato Posts: 3
    Hmm looks like the residual is .00136 across the board for the 2019 sport. Any differences in zip 20121?? Looking at the Sport 1.5T.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    Nougato said:

    Hmm looks like the residual is .00136 across the board for the 2019 sport. Any differences in zip 20121?? Looking at the Sport 1.5T.

    36/15
    .00136 money factor
    57% residual

    Lease program is national

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • damsairdamsair HoustonPosts: 26
    Hello,
    Can I please get the MF/RV on a 36/12 term for the Accord LX/Sport and EX on 60126? Thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    damsair said:

    Hello,
    Can I please get the MF/RV on a 36/12 term for the Accord LX/Sport and EX on 60126? Thx

    Why Chicago now, when Houston before?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.