Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Mercedes CLS-Class Lease Deals and Prices

245

Comments

  • bobd21bobd21 Posts: 70
    Can I please get the MF and RV for the 2019 CLS 450 RWD for 36/10K and also 24/10K for 92127 (SoCA). Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    bobd21 said:

    Can I please get the MF and RV for the 2019 CLS 450 RWD for 36/10K and also 24/10K for 92127 (SoCA). Thanks!

    .00124 and 62% / 54%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • erin8946erin8946 dfwPosts: 2
    Hi! Can you please provide the MF and residual on 2019 CLS450 RWD 36/12 and 48/12 for zip 75069? Are dealers more motivated to get cars off their lots before property tax renditions are due?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    erin8946 said:

    Hi! Can you please provide the MF and residual on 2019 CLS450 RWD 36/12 and 48/12 for zip 75069? Are dealers more motivated to get cars off their lots before property tax renditions are due?

    .00124 and 53% / 46%
    No lease incentives

    Dealer are always motivated to move inventory. Is there some special date in TX I should know about?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • erin8946erin8946 dfwPosts: 2
    April 1st is the deadline in Texas to report your business property to your county, which you then pay business property taxes on. I think car dealerships have to pay the property tax on any cars they have as of April 1st.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    erin8946 said:

    April 1st is the deadline in Texas to report your business property to your county, which you then pay business property taxes on. I think car dealerships have to pay the property tax on any cars they have as of April 1st.

    If that's true, then I'd agree they might be motivated to make a deal before then.

    Would that apply to any cars they've ordered, are in transit, but not yet received to the dealership?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,892
    erin8946 said:

    April 1st is the deadline in Texas to report your business property to your county, which you then pay business property taxes on. I think car dealerships have to pay the property tax on any cars they have as of April 1st.

    Car dealers pay inventory tax each year, but they pass it along to each buyer. I don't think they care.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JSimpsonJSimpson Posts: 20
    Hi, can you please post the MF, residual for 2019 CLS 53, 36/12, 92660? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,892
    JSimpson said:

    Hi, can you please post the MF, residual for 2019 CLS 53, 36/12, 92660? Thanks!

    .00218 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xmjxxmjx Posts: 74
    Can you please provide me the MF and residual for a 2019 CLS 450 4Matic in 60047? 36/10 and 42/10? Any incentives? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,892
    xmjx said:

    Can you please provide me the MF and residual for a 2019 CLS 450 4Matic in 60047? 36/10 and 42/10? Any incentives? Thanks.

    .00123 MF
    54%/50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LeefnLeefn Posts: 4
    Residual and mf 2019 cls 450
    rwd&awd
    36 month 12k miles
    zip 27511
    thanks guys
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    Leefn said:

    Residual and mf 2019 cls 450
    rwd&awd
    36 month 12k miles
    zip 27511
    thanks guys

    RWD - .00124 and 53%
    AWD - .00123 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • csteveccstevec Posts: 21
    michael

    Please compare 2019 e300 AWD vs cls450awd based on:
    Pre pay/all up front MF and residuals for 36 mo 60k miles

    Tx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,892
    cstevec said:

    michael

    Please compare 2019 e300 AWD vs cls450awd based on:
    Pre pay/all up front MF and residuals for 36 mo 60k miles

    Tx

    We don't have 20K/yr residuals. The max we have is 15K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LeefnLeefn Posts: 4
    Michaell said:
    Residual and mf 2019 cls 450
    rwd&awd
    36 month 12k miles
    zip 27511
    thanks guys
    RWD - .00124 and 53% AWD - .00123 and 53% No lease incentives
    Could I also get residual for 7.5k and 10k? Thanks again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,892
    Leefn said:


    Michaell said:

    Leefn said:

    Residual and mf 2019 cls 450
    rwd&awd
    36 month 12k miles
    zip 27511
    thanks guys

    RWD - .00124 and 53%
    AWD - .00123 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Could I also get residual for 7.5k and 10k? Thanks again

    +2%/+1%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • csteveccstevec Posts: 21
    Funny I got 3 yr/20K/yr on my 2017 E300 lease that is almost up. How do you think I got a 60K mi/36 mo lease w/o buying extra miles?

    Well anyway back to my question":

    Please compare 2019 e300 AWD vs cls450awd based on:
    Pre pay/all up front what are the MFs for both cars?

    and if no residual for 20K/yr/60K over 36 mo what are 45K/36 mo residuals for the e300 and cls450

    Looking forward to your response

    Tx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    cstevec said:

    Funny I got 3 yr/20K/yr on my 2017 E300 lease that is almost up. How do you think I got a 60K mi/36 mo lease w/o buying extra miles?

    Well anyway back to my question":

    Please compare 2019 e300 AWD vs cls450awd based on:
    Pre pay/all up front what are the MFs for both cars?

    and if no residual for 20K/yr/60K over 36 mo what are 45K/36 mo residuals for the e300 and cls450

    Looking forward to your response

    Tx

    Actually, MB does publish residuals for 20,000 miles per year.

    36/20
    CLS450 AWD - .00123 and 46%
    No lease incentive

    Please repost E-Class questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51683/mercedes-benz/e-class/2019-mercedes-e-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • csteveccstevec Posts: 21
    Hi Michaell

    Tx for your response:
    "36/20 CLS450 AWD - .00123 and 46%
    No lease incentive"

    But I believe .00123 is for financed deal with monthly payments ?..I want to know what MF for a "pre paid/all paid up front MF..............?

    and
    What Residual for a 2019 E300 36/20.........?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    cstevec said:

    Hi Michaell

    Tx for your response:
    "36/20 CLS450 AWD - .00123 and 46%
    No lease incentive"

    But I believe .00123 is for financed deal with monthly payments ?..I want to know what MF for a "pre paid/all paid up front MF..............?

    and
    What Residual for a 2019 E300 36/20.........?

    .00043 for one-pay

    I provided you a link to the E-class thread; please repost your question there

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Do you have April numbers for the ‘19 CLS 53 AMG? 24/30/36, 10k/12k, MF & Residual for 27408?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904

    Do you have April numbers for the ‘19 CLS 53 AMG? 24/30/36, 10k/12k, MF & Residual for 27408?

    Thank you.

    12K
    .00218 and 62% / 57% / 53%
    no lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ebull16ebull16 Posts: 1
    Got a brand new 2019 CLS450 RWD $77,520 MSRP in Socal. 36/10K. $888.88+tax/month. Drive off fee only first month payment $888.88+ tax. Nothing else.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,892
    ebull16 said:

    Got a brand new 2019 CLS450 RWD $77,520 MSRP in Socal. 36/10K. $888.88+tax/month. Drive off fee only first month payment $888.88+ tax. Nothing else.

    That looks pretty good.

    Congrats! Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dem23dem23 Posts: 1
    edited April 2019
    Hi - Looking for April Numbers for '19 RWD CLS 450. 30/36 months w/ 10k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    dem23 said:

    Hi - Looking for April Numbers for '19 RWD CLS 450. 30/36 months w/ 10k miles

    .00128 and 58% / 54%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wiscoguywiscoguy Posts: 4
    Hi!
    If I'm correct in reverse-engineering the May Lease offers, the CLS450 4Matic seems to be now at .00105/53% for 36 mo/10k mi? Does this sound correct?

    Would you also happen to have the residual a 48month/10k mile/yr term?

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    wiscoguy said:

    Hi!
    If I'm correct in reverse-engineering the May Lease offers, the CLS450 4Matic seems to be now at .00105/53% for 36 mo/10k mi? Does this sound correct?

    Would you also happen to have the residual a 48month/10k mile/yr term?

    Thanks!!

    .00105 and 53% is correct

    46% residual for 48/10

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikikukimikikuki Posts: 19
    What are the numbers for:
    2019 CLS 450/4matic/53 for 36/15 zip: 78542
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    mikikuki said:

    What are the numbers for:
    2019 CLS 450/4matic/53 for 36/15 zip: 78542

    450 4Matic - .00105 and 50%
    CLS53 - .00201 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SDin85SDin85 Posts: 5
    Hi, whats the residual and MF on a CLS 53 for 36 months and 7500 miles/10,000 miles in zip 11211?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    SDin85 said:

    Hi, whats the residual and MF on a CLS 53 for 36 months and 7500 miles/10,000 miles in zip 11211?

    36/10
    .00201 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dsfmddsfmd Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    Can I get the residual and MF on a 2019 CLS 450 RWD for 39 months, 7500 miles in 33308. If you don't have 39 months, 36/7500 will work.The dealer said his lowest MF is .00155 with the residual being 54%. He started with a MF of .00185 and I called him out on it. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,892
    dsfmd said:

    Can I get the residual and MF on a 2019 CLS 450 RWD for 39 months, 7500 miles in 33308. If you don't have 39 months, 36/7500 will work.The dealer said his lowest MF is .00155 with the residual being 54%. He started with a MF of .00185 and I called him out on it. Thank you.

    36/7.5K

    .00105 MF and 54% residual

    We don't have the 39 month residual numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aceusmleaceusmle Posts: 25
    edited May 2019
    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC and AMG 53 (10K miles/36 months/Zip code 07652).
    I would really appreciate it if you also post the MF for the one-pay option for both cars.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aceusmleaceusmle Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay
    Thanks Michaell. Could I also get the same for the 2019 CLS-AMG please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,892
    aceusmle said:

    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay
    Thanks Michaell. Could I also get the same for the 2019 CLS-AMG please?
    Not sure which model that is. Do you have the number designation?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aceusmleaceusmle Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

    aceusmle said:

    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay
    Thanks Michaell. Could I also get the same for the 2019 CLS-AMG please?
    Not sure which model that is. Do you have the number designation?
    Hi Kyfdx,

    It is the 2019 AMG CLS 53 Coupe (base MSRP of $79,900). I do not have the number designation... Appreciate your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    aceusmle said:

    kyfdx said:

    aceusmle said:

    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay
    Thanks Michaell. Could I also get the same for the 2019 CLS-AMG please?
    Not sure which model that is. Do you have the number designation?
    Hi Kyfdx,

    It is the 2019 AMG CLS 53 Coupe (base MSRP of $79,900). I do not have the number designation... Appreciate your help.
    That's what we needed

    36/10
    .00201 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aceusmleaceusmle Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    kyfdx said:

    aceusmle said:

    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay
    Thanks Michaell. Could I also get the same for the 2019 CLS-AMG please?
    Not sure which model that is. Do you have the number designation?
    Hi Kyfdx,

    It is the 2019 AMG CLS 53 Coupe (base MSRP of $79,900). I do not have the number designation... Appreciate your help.
    That's what we needed

    36/10
    .00201 and 53%
    Thank you very much. If I end up getting this car I will come back and post the details.
  • SDin85SDin85 Posts: 5
    edited May 2019
    Was quoted for a 97k msrp CLS 53 $1540 per month and $6168 due at signing (taxes, first month) at a negotiated price of $92k. They stated the best MF they could offer is 0.00250. 

    Still working on getting this down! Hoping for some lease incentives in June...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    SDin85 said:

    Was quoted for a 97k msrp CLS 53 $1540 per month and $6168 due at signing (taxes, first month) at a negotiated price of $92k. They stated the best MF they could offer is 0.00250. 

    Still working on getting this down!

    Hoping for some lease incentives in June...

    Not likely to see any, but one can always hope.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hey, can you get me mf and residuals for

    2019 CLS450 4Matic
    10k Miles per year
    36 Months

    Any incentives?
    Loyalty?
    Max MSD's in NJ to lower Mf rate?

    Thank you,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,892

    Hey, can you get me mf and residuals for

    2019 CLS450 4Matic
    10k Miles per year
    36 Months

    Any incentives?
    Loyalty?
    Max MSD's in NJ to lower Mf rate?

    Thank you,

    .00092 MF and 53% residual
    No lease incentives
    No loyalty info

    10 MSDs X .00007 ea = .00070 MF reduction

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SBaldwin77SBaldwin77 NYPosts: 6
    Left dealer in NJ, coming from NY an hour away. Was quoted on a $95,125k msrp, 36/10k, $10k down, a laughable $1861 monthly. Not sure what’s wrong with that salesman. When asked how he arrived there, he gave me MF .00285, res. 43%. Nothing off msrp on a 2019 cls53
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,892

    Left dealer in NJ, coming from NY an hour away. Was quoted on a $95,125k msrp, 36/10k, $10k down, a laughable $1861 monthly. Not sure what’s wrong with that salesman. When asked how he arrived there, he gave me MF .00285, res. 43%. Nothing off msrp on a 2019 cls53

    .00189 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ghylxdwghylxdw Posts: 3
    I am looking for CLS 450 4 Matic, 48/10k, zip code is 98052. What is the MF and residual value? Any incentive or MSD?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 136,904
    ghylxdw said:

    I am looking for CLS 450 4 Matic, 48/10k, zip code is 98052. What is the MF and residual value? Any incentive or MSD?

    .00092 and 46%
    No lease incentives

    MSD program - Max 10 @ .00007 reduction each

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.