Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Mercedes CLS-Class Lease Deals and Prices

124»

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    aceusmle said:

    kyfdx said:

    aceusmle said:

    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay
    Thanks Michaell. Could I also get the same for the 2019 CLS-AMG please?
    Not sure which model that is. Do you have the number designation?
    Hi Kyfdx,

    It is the 2019 AMG CLS 53 Coupe (base MSRP of $79,900). I do not have the number designation... Appreciate your help.
    That's what we needed

    36/10
    .00201 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aceusmleaceusmle Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    kyfdx said:

    aceusmle said:

    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay
    Thanks Michaell. Could I also get the same for the 2019 CLS-AMG please?
    Not sure which model that is. Do you have the number designation?
    Hi Kyfdx,

    It is the 2019 AMG CLS 53 Coupe (base MSRP of $79,900). I do not have the number designation... Appreciate your help.
    That's what we needed

    36/10
    .00201 and 53%
    Thank you very much. If I end up getting this car I will come back and post the details.
  • SDin85SDin85 Posts: 5
    edited May 28
    Was quoted for a 97k msrp CLS 53 $1540 per month and $6168 due at signing (taxes, first month) at a negotiated price of $92k. They stated the best MF they could offer is 0.00250. 

    Still working on getting this down! Hoping for some lease incentives in June...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    SDin85 said:

    Was quoted for a 97k msrp CLS 53 $1540 per month and $6168 due at signing (taxes, first month) at a negotiated price of $92k. They stated the best MF they could offer is 0.00250. 

    Still working on getting this down!

    Hoping for some lease incentives in June...

    Not likely to see any, but one can always hope.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yogujuhere1yogujuhere1 Posts: 8
    Hey, can you get me mf and residuals for

    2019 CLS450 4Matic
    10k Miles per year
    36 Months

    Any incentives?
    Loyalty?
    Max MSD's in NJ to lower Mf rate?

    Thank you,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,742

    Hey, can you get me mf and residuals for

    2019 CLS450 4Matic
    10k Miles per year
    36 Months

    Any incentives?
    Loyalty?
    Max MSD's in NJ to lower Mf rate?

    Thank you,

    .00092 MF and 53% residual
    No lease incentives
    No loyalty info

    10 MSDs X .00007 ea = .00070 MF reduction

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SBaldwin77SBaldwin77 NYPosts: 6
    Left dealer in NJ, coming from NY an hour away. Was quoted on a $95,125k msrp, 36/10k, $10k down, a laughable $1861 monthly. Not sure what’s wrong with that salesman. When asked how he arrived there, he gave me MF .00285, res. 43%. Nothing off msrp on a 2019 cls53
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,742

    Left dealer in NJ, coming from NY an hour away. Was quoted on a $95,125k msrp, 36/10k, $10k down, a laughable $1861 monthly. Not sure what’s wrong with that salesman. When asked how he arrived there, he gave me MF .00285, res. 43%. Nothing off msrp on a 2019 cls53

    .00189 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ghylxdwghylxdw Posts: 3
    I am looking for CLS 450 4 Matic, 48/10k, zip code is 98052. What is the MF and residual value? Any incentive or MSD?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    ghylxdw said:

    I am looking for CLS 450 4 Matic, 48/10k, zip code is 98052. What is the MF and residual value? Any incentive or MSD?

    .00092 and 46%
    No lease incentives

    MSD program - Max 10 @ .00007 reduction each

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AA2019AA2019 Posts: 4
    Hello,

    MF and Residual for 2019 Cls 53 amg? 36 months 15k miles Zip code is 33332
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    AA2019 said:

    Hello,

    MF and Residual for 2019 Cls 53 amg? 36 months 15k miles Zip code is 33332

    .00189 and 50%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hello! are new numbers in for july 2019? looking for mf/rv for 2019 cls 53 amg 36 months/12 or 15k miles for south florida 33127. thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,742

    hello! are new numbers in for july 2019? looking for mf/rv for 2019 cls 53 amg 36 months/12 or 15k miles for south florida 33127. thank you!

    36/15
    .00189 MF and 50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sacfamsacfam Posts: 2
    edited July 7
    Hello - can you please provide the MF & RV for 2019 CLS450 RWD in 95762 for the following: 42m/15k & 48m/15k. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    sacfam said:

    Hello - can you please provide the MF & RV for 2019 CLS450 RWD in 95762 for the following: 42m/15k & 48m/15k. Thanks!

    .00091 and 46% / 43%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • caindcaind Posts: 20
    Money factor and residual for a 24 month and 36 month lease, CLS450 4matic, 15,000 miles per year.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,742
    caind said:

    Money factor and residual for a 24 month and 36 month lease, CLS450 4matic, 15,000 miles per year.

    .00092 MF
    59%/50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • caindcaind Posts: 20
    Thank you!
  • stevebrostevebro Atlanta, GAPosts: 21
    Hello-

    Can you please provide current money factor and residual for 36 month lease, 12,000 miles per year on CLS450 in zip code 30075? Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.