Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Mercedes CLS-Class Lease Deals and Prices

124»

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,545
    caind said:

    2019 CLS450 4matic MF and residual for October? I also heard that there is a $2,000 incentive for the month of October for the CLS model. Thanks-

    What is your ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • caindcaind Posts: 30
    43110
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    caind said:

    43110

    36/15
    .00073 MF and 49% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • caindcaind Posts: 30
    So how do incentives work? I have had car salesman either, forget to tell me about an incentive or offer me a lower discount and then add the incentive into the discount. For example, I get quoted 10 percent off and then I remind them about the incentive. Instead of offering me 10 percent off, plus the incentive, they say the incentive is in the 10 percent discount. So in reality, I am receiving less then the initial 10 percent off. I have struggled this summer, getting a car because of all of the games and deceit.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,545
    caind said:

    So how do incentives work? I have had car salesman either, forget to tell me about an incentive or offer me a lower discount and then add the incentive into the discount. For example, I get quoted 10 percent off and then I remind them about the incentive. Instead of offering me 10 percent off, plus the incentive, they say the incentive is in the 10 percent discount. So in reality, I am receiving less then the initial 10 percent off. I have struggled this summer, getting a car because of all of the games and deceit.

    MB incentives are to the dealer, and will be part of any price quote given to you.

    Figure out what a fair price is, including the incentive, and negotiate to that target.

    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • iceman312iceman312 Posts: 2
    What is the MF on 2019 CLS53 AMG for month of October 2019? Zip code is 78751
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    iceman312 said:

    What is the MF on 2019 CLS53 AMG for month of October 2019? Zip code is 78751

    36/15
    .00171 MF and 49% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • iceman312iceman312 Posts: 2
    Thank you for replying. Is the $2000 incentive "in addition" to a dealer discount that is applied on the MSRP or is it part of the discount?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,545
    iceman312 said:

    Thank you for replying. Is the $2000 incentive "in addition" to a dealer discount that is applied on the MSRP or is it part of the discount?

    Part of the discount. Now that you know about it, negotiate your best price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmw397bmw397 Posts: 5
    whats the money factor, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a
    CLS 450 4MATIC Coupe
    Warmth & Comfort Package
    Premium Package


    39/15k zip 11434

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,545
    bmw397 said:

    whats the money factor, residual and lease or loyalty credits for a
    CLS 450 4MATIC Coupe
    Warmth & Comfort Package
    Premium Package


    39/15k zip 11434

    thanks

    36/15
    .00073 and 49%
    $2000 dealer cash

    No published 39 month residuals

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi can I get the residual and MF for a MY19 CLS 450 36mths 10K miles zip 48126
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,545

    Hi can I get the residual and MF for a MY19 CLS 450 36mths 10K miles zip 48126

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Hi can I get the residual and MF for a MY19 CLS 450 36mths 10K miles zip 48126

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD
  • caind said:

    So how do incentives work? I have had car salesman either, forget to tell me about an incentive or offer me a lower discount and then add the incentive into the discount. For example, I get quoted 10 percent off and then I remind them about the incentive. Instead of offering me 10 percent off, plus the incentive, they say the incentive is in the 10 percent discount. So in reality, I am receiving less then the initial 10 percent off. I have struggled this summer, getting a car because of all of the games and deceit.

    Join the club. I’ve had it with dealers around me. I just wish they were more transparent. One dealer lies about incentives then the other lies about MF. It’s a never ending cycle.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,545

    Michaell said:

    Hi can I get the residual and MF for a MY19 CLS 450 36mths 10K miles zip 48126

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD
    .00073 and 52%
    $2000 dealer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is the current rate for CLS 53 amg? 36/10 zip code 01854
  • Hi can I get the updated residual for November and MF for a MY19 CLS 450 36mths 10K miles AWD zip 48128
  • caindcaind Posts: 30
    Can you let me know what the updated MF and residual are for November; 19 CLS450 4matic, 15,000 miles per year, 36 month lease, 43110 zip code. Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854

    Hi can I get the updated residual for November and MF for a MY19 CLS 450 36mths 10K miles AWD zip 48128

    .00073 MF and 52% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854

    What is the current rate for CLS 53 amg? 36/10 zip code 01854

    .00171 MF and 52% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    caind said:

    Can you let me know what the updated MF and residual are for November; 19 CLS450 4matic, 15,000 miles per year, 36 month lease, 43110 zip code. Thank you in advance.

    .00073 MF and 49% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • civicextcivicext Posts: 25
    Cls 450
    36/12 in 91776

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,854
    civicext said:

    Cls 450
    36/12 in 91776

    Thanks

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.