Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

2019 Mercedes CLS-Class Lease Deals and Prices

delidude50delidude50 Posts: 19
edited November 2018 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi--Just got back from car shopping and saw the new AMG CLS 53...it's a beauty. Currently in an S550 but want to drive something sportier and this could be the way to keep me in a Benz. Also looking at the new M5.

Anyway, the dealer--which i have bought 3 cars from just quoted me a ridiculous lease so i need some help here.

Are there published rates for this car yet? According to the numbers she quoted me for a 36/10K lease the residual is 48%? (Yikes) and i can't figure out the MF but the payment quoted was $1767/mo with $5000 drive off on a Sticker price of $102,750. This payment feels at least $400/month high to me since my S Class is much lower and the sticker on my car was almost $120K..

Thanks for the help!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289

    Hi--Just got back from car shopping and saw the new AMG CLS 53...it's a beauty. Currently in an S550 but want to drive something sportier and this could be the way to keep me in a Benz. Also looking at the new M5.

    Anyway, the dealer--which i have bought 3 cars from just quoted me a ridiculous lease so i need some help here.

    Are there published rates for this car yet? According to the numbers she quoted me for a 36/10K lease the residual is 48%? (Yikes) and i can't figure out the MF but the payment quoted was $1767/mo with $5000 drive off on a Sticker price of $102,750. This payment feels at least $400/month high to me since my S Class is much lower and the sticker on my car was almost $120K..

    Thanks for the help!

    .00218 and 54% for 36/10

    My guess is the MF is marked up and there is little, if any, discount from sticker.

    Do you know the selling price and/or CAP cost used for that quote?

    What state and tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sticker is $102,750 and they are giving me a $2,000 preferred customer discount for a cap cost of $100,750.

    So they have the residual they show of $55,485 is correct?

    The joke is i could buy another S class (which i don't want to drive again--and know i could get at least $10K off sticker if not $15).

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289

    Sticker is $102,750 and they are giving me a $2,000 preferred customer discount for a cap cost of $100,750.

    So they have the residual they show of $55,485 is correct?

    The joke is i could buy another S class (which i don't want to drive again--and know i could get at least $10K off sticker if not $15).

    Thanks.

    As is, those prices and the MF/RV from above give me a payment of $1598/mo plus tax.

    I agree with the residual value.

    What's wrong with the S-Class that you don't want another one?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you--i had a feeling that they were jacking up the residual value. Honestly, after having bought my last 3 cars from this dealership (and it was a great experience) i was disappointed in the way they handled this. I feel like they should have offered a deeper discount and shouldn't have jacked up the MF.

    Also--absolutely nothing is wrong with the S-Class. It's an amazing car. I just don't need that big of a car any longer with two of my kids out of the house and want to drive something sportier and more fun to drive. I would even consider a used S63 but there aren't any around that are reasonable.
  • Marissa360Marissa360 Vancouver WaPosts: 4
    Hello. Can I please have the MF & RV for the 2019 CLS 450 36/10 zip code: 97023
    thank you in advance 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526

    Hello. Can I please have the MF & RV for the 2019 CLS 450 36/10 zip code: 97023
    thank you in advance 

    .00124 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the numbers on;

    2019 AMG CLS 450 36/12 and

    2019 CLS 450 Rwd 36/12 both in 33629 thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    jplino1 said:

    Can I get the numbers on;

    2019 AMG CLS 450 36/12 and

    2019 CLS 450 Rwd 36/12 both in 33629 thanks

    I only show the CLS 450 in RWD or AWD.

    AWD: .00123 MF and 53% residual
    RWD: .00124 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    jplino1 said:

    Can I get the numbers on;

    2019 AMG CLS 450 36/12 and

    2019 CLS 450 Rwd 36/12 both in 33629 thanks

    I only show the CLS 450 in RWD or AWD.

    AWD: .00123 MF and 53% residual
    RWD: .00124 MF and 53% residual
    The AMG Version is sitting at dealers now just haven't asked them what they had for numbers, always ask here first.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    jplino1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jplino1 said:

    Can I get the numbers on;

    2019 AMG CLS 450 36/12 and

    2019 CLS 450 Rwd 36/12 both in 33629 thanks

    I only show the CLS 450 in RWD or AWD.

    AWD: .00123 MF and 53% residual
    RWD: .00124 MF and 53% residual
    The AMG Version is sitting at dealers now just haven't asked them what they had for numbers, always ask here first.
    If it's a CLS 450, and the AMG is just a package option, then there is no difference.
    If it's a different model, with a different number designation (like CLS 53 or CLS 560), that's different.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    jplino1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jplino1 said:

    Can I get the numbers on;

    2019 AMG CLS 450 36/12 and

    2019 CLS 450 Rwd 36/12 both in 33629 thanks

    I only show the CLS 450 in RWD or AWD.

    AWD: .00123 MF and 53% residual
    RWD: .00124 MF and 53% residual
    The AMG Version is sitting at dealers now just haven't asked them what they had for numbers, always ask here first.
    If it's a CLS 450, and the AMG is just a package option, then there is no difference.
    If it's a different model, with a different number designation (like CLS 53 or CLS 560), that's different.
    kyfdx,

    Sorry I meant to say AMG CLS 53 ( Not 450) completely overlooked what I wrote.

    AMG CLS 53 in 33629 thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289
    jplino1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jplino1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jplino1 said:

    Can I get the numbers on;

    2019 AMG CLS 450 36/12 and

    2019 CLS 450 Rwd 36/12 both in 33629 thanks

    I only show the CLS 450 in RWD or AWD.

    AWD: .00123 MF and 53% residual
    RWD: .00124 MF and 53% residual
    The AMG Version is sitting at dealers now just haven't asked them what they had for numbers, always ask here first.
    If it's a CLS 450, and the AMG is just a package option, then there is no difference.
    If it's a different model, with a different number designation (like CLS 53 or CLS 560), that's different.
    kyfdx,

    Sorry I meant to say AMG CLS 53 ( Not 450) completely overlooked what I wrote.

    AMG CLS 53 in 33629 thanks!
    36/12
    .00218 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Wondering MF/residual for following car:

    2019 CLS 450
    39 months/10K
    Zip code 33496

    Thank you in advance!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    cls_mk said:

    Wondering MF/residual for following car:

    2019 CLS 450
    39 months/10K
    Zip code 33496

    Thank you in advance!

    36/10
    .00124 MF and 54% residual

    We don't have the 39 month residuals.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CNG8RCNG8R Posts: 1
    Can you tell the the MF/Residual for:
    2019 CLS 450 4Matic
    36/12
    Zip 76132
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    CNG8R said:

    Can you tell the the MF/Residual for:
    2019 CLS 450 4Matic
    36/12
    Zip 76132
    Thanks!

    .00123 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MrrxMrrx thousand oaksPosts: 2
    Can you tell me the MF/Residual for:

    2019 CLS 450
    2019 CLS 53AMG

    2019 E450 coupe
    2019 E53 AMG coupe

    for 36 mo/10k
    Zip: 93065

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289
    Mrrx said:

    Can you tell me the MF/Residual for:

    2019 CLS 450
    2019 CLS 53AMG

    2019 E450 coupe
    2019 E53 AMG coupe

    for 36 mo/10k
    Zip: 93065

    Thanks!

    CLS450 - RWD or AWD?
    CLS53 - .00218 and 54%

    2019 E-class lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51683/mercedes-benz/e-class/2019-mercedes-e-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MrrxMrrx thousand oaksPosts: 2
    Sorry its RWD for the CLS450

    Also is there any rebates this month?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,289
    Mrrx said:

    Can you tell me the MF/Residual for:

    2019 CLS 450
    2019 CLS 53AMG

    2019 E450 coupe
    2019 E53 AMG coupe

    for 36 mo/10k
    Zip: 93065

    Thanks!

    Mrrx said:

    Sorry its RWD for the CLS450

    Also is there any rebates this month?

    Thanks

    .00124 and 54%

    No lease incentives on the CLS

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.