Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.

2019 Mercedes CLS-Class Lease Deals and Prices

13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    xmjx said:

    Can you please provide me the MF and residual for a 2019 CLS 450 4Matic in 60047? 36/10 and 42/10? Any incentives? Thanks.

    .00123 MF
    54%/50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LeefnLeefn Posts: 4
    Residual and mf 2019 cls 450
    rwd&awd
    36 month 12k miles
    zip 27511
    thanks guys
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,992
    Leefn said:

    Residual and mf 2019 cls 450
    rwd&awd
    36 month 12k miles
    zip 27511
    thanks guys

    RWD - .00124 and 53%
    AWD - .00123 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • csteveccstevec Posts: 12
    michael

    Please compare 2019 e300 AWD vs cls450awd based on:
    Pre pay/all up front MF and residuals for 36 mo 60k miles

    Tx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    cstevec said:

    michael

    Please compare 2019 e300 AWD vs cls450awd based on:
    Pre pay/all up front MF and residuals for 36 mo 60k miles

    Tx

    We don't have 20K/yr residuals. The max we have is 15K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LeefnLeefn Posts: 4
    Michaell said:
    Residual and mf 2019 cls 450
    rwd&awd
    36 month 12k miles
    zip 27511
    thanks guys
    RWD - .00124 and 53% AWD - .00123 and 53% No lease incentives
    Could I also get residual for 7.5k and 10k? Thanks again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    Leefn said:


    Michaell said:

    Leefn said:

    Residual and mf 2019 cls 450
    rwd&awd
    36 month 12k miles
    zip 27511
    thanks guys

    RWD - .00124 and 53%
    AWD - .00123 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Could I also get residual for 7.5k and 10k? Thanks again

    +2%/+1%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • csteveccstevec Posts: 12
    Funny I got 3 yr/20K/yr on my 2017 E300 lease that is almost up. How do you think I got a 60K mi/36 mo lease w/o buying extra miles?

    Well anyway back to my question":

    Please compare 2019 e300 AWD vs cls450awd based on:
    Pre pay/all up front what are the MFs for both cars?

    and if no residual for 20K/yr/60K over 36 mo what are 45K/36 mo residuals for the e300 and cls450

    Looking forward to your response

    Tx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,992
    cstevec said:

    Funny I got 3 yr/20K/yr on my 2017 E300 lease that is almost up. How do you think I got a 60K mi/36 mo lease w/o buying extra miles?

    Well anyway back to my question":

    Please compare 2019 e300 AWD vs cls450awd based on:
    Pre pay/all up front what are the MFs for both cars?

    and if no residual for 20K/yr/60K over 36 mo what are 45K/36 mo residuals for the e300 and cls450

    Looking forward to your response

    Tx

    Actually, MB does publish residuals for 20,000 miles per year.

    36/20
    CLS450 AWD - .00123 and 46%
    No lease incentive

    Please repost E-Class questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51683/mercedes-benz/e-class/2019-mercedes-e-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • csteveccstevec Posts: 12
    Hi Michaell

    Tx for your response:
    "36/20 CLS450 AWD - .00123 and 46%
    No lease incentive"

    But I believe .00123 is for financed deal with monthly payments ?..I want to know what MF for a "pre paid/all paid up front MF..............?

    and
    What Residual for a 2019 E300 36/20.........?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,992
    cstevec said:

    Hi Michaell

    Tx for your response:
    "36/20 CLS450 AWD - .00123 and 46%
    No lease incentive"

    But I believe .00123 is for financed deal with monthly payments ?..I want to know what MF for a "pre paid/all paid up front MF..............?

    and
    What Residual for a 2019 E300 36/20.........?

    .00043 for one-pay

    I provided you a link to the E-class thread; please repost your question there

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • br549br549br549br549 Posts: 1
    Do you have April numbers for the ‘19 CLS 53 AMG? 24/30/36, 10k/12k, MF & Residual for 27408?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,992

    Do you have April numbers for the ‘19 CLS 53 AMG? 24/30/36, 10k/12k, MF & Residual for 27408?

    Thank you.

    12K
    .00218 and 62% / 57% / 53%
    no lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ebull16ebull16 Posts: 1
    Got a brand new 2019 CLS450 RWD $77,520 MSRP in Socal. 36/10K. $888.88+tax/month. Drive off fee only first month payment $888.88+ tax. Nothing else.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    ebull16 said:

    Got a brand new 2019 CLS450 RWD $77,520 MSRP in Socal. 36/10K. $888.88+tax/month. Drive off fee only first month payment $888.88+ tax. Nothing else.

    That looks pretty good.

    Congrats! Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dem23dem23 Posts: 1
    edited April 13
    Hi - Looking for April Numbers for '19 RWD CLS 450. 30/36 months w/ 10k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,992
    dem23 said:

    Hi - Looking for April Numbers for '19 RWD CLS 450. 30/36 months w/ 10k miles

    .00128 and 58% / 54%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wiscoguywiscoguy Posts: 4
    Hi!
    If I'm correct in reverse-engineering the May Lease offers, the CLS450 4Matic seems to be now at .00105/53% for 36 mo/10k mi? Does this sound correct?

    Would you also happen to have the residual a 48month/10k mile/yr term?

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,992
    wiscoguy said:

    Hi!
    If I'm correct in reverse-engineering the May Lease offers, the CLS450 4Matic seems to be now at .00105/53% for 36 mo/10k mi? Does this sound correct?

    Would you also happen to have the residual a 48month/10k mile/yr term?

    Thanks!!

    .00105 and 53% is correct

    46% residual for 48/10

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikikukimikikuki Posts: 13
    What are the numbers for:
    2019 CLS 450/4matic/53 for 36/15 zip: 78542
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,992
    mikikuki said:

    What are the numbers for:
    2019 CLS 450/4matic/53 for 36/15 zip: 78542

    450 4Matic - .00105 and 50%
    CLS53 - .00201 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SDin85SDin85 Posts: 5
    Hi, whats the residual and MF on a CLS 53 for 36 months and 7500 miles/10,000 miles in zip 11211?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,992
    SDin85 said:

    Hi, whats the residual and MF on a CLS 53 for 36 months and 7500 miles/10,000 miles in zip 11211?

    36/10
    .00201 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dsfmddsfmd Posts: 1
    edited May 25
    Can I get the residual and MF on a 2019 CLS 450 RWD for 39 months, 7500 miles in 33308. If you don't have 39 months, 36/7500 will work.The dealer said his lowest MF is .00155 with the residual being 54%. He started with a MF of .00185 and I called him out on it. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    dsfmd said:

    Can I get the residual and MF on a 2019 CLS 450 RWD for 39 months, 7500 miles in 33308. If you don't have 39 months, 36/7500 will work.The dealer said his lowest MF is .00155 with the residual being 54%. He started with a MF of .00185 and I called him out on it. Thank you.

    36/7.5K

    .00105 MF and 54% residual

    We don't have the 39 month residual numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aceusmleaceusmle Posts: 17
    edited May 26
    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC and AMG 53 (10K miles/36 months/Zip code 07652).
    I would really appreciate it if you also post the MF for the one-pay option for both cars.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,992
    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aceusmleaceusmle Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay
    Thanks Michaell. Could I also get the same for the 2019 CLS-AMG please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318
    aceusmle said:

    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay
    Thanks Michaell. Could I also get the same for the 2019 CLS-AMG please?
    Not sure which model that is. Do you have the number designation?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aceusmleaceusmle Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    aceusmle said:

    Michaell said:

    aceusmle said:

    Hello,

    If possible, could you please post the MF and Residual Value for 2019 CLS450 4MATIC (36 months, 10K miles per year). Zip code 07652.
    I would really appreciate it if you also have the MF for the one-pay option.

    .00105 and 53%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay
    Thanks Michaell. Could I also get the same for the 2019 CLS-AMG please?
    Not sure which model that is. Do you have the number designation?
    Hi Kyfdx,

    It is the 2019 AMG CLS 53 Coupe (base MSRP of $79,900). I do not have the number designation... Appreciate your help.
Sign In or Register to comment.