Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Lincoln Navigator and Navigator L Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• jaabz2016jaabz2016 Member Posts: 19
    kyfdx said:

jaabz2016 said:

Hi there.  Could I get MF and residual for 2019 Navigator Reserve 4x4 39 months for 54481?  Thanks!  I just bought and I think he said the MF was 6 something- did I get hosed?

Lincoln uses APRs, not money factors.

39/15
    4.19% APR
    57% residual
    Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share my experience so that it might benefit someone else. This past weekend I purchased a 2019 Navigator Reserve. During the process I decided to sign up for the Mustang Club to get access to Xplan (I know some of you mention that its better to negotiate and you'll get a better deal.) I emailed the sales and business manager my xplan information and when I went into the dealership to take sign all the paperwork they said, "we're going to give you a better deal than Xplan so we don't have to use that." When reviewing the lease details the previous day and then again at signing I asked the business manager if the lease rate was the best rate available and he indicated twice that it was. The APR was 6.1% on the lease contract. I made a poor assumption that its a popular vehicle, somewhat hard to come by in my area (easier 200 miles away.) Bad idea. I signed the deal, took my new Lincoln Navigator home and was very happy.

Then, as a new Navigator owner I started poking around on these forums and thought, I'm going to ask the community what the going rate is for my area. Low and behold the rate in my area for the miles and term was actually 4.1%, as kyfdx so kindly provided (thank you again!) The business manager had increased the rate by 2% adding an additional ~ $5k to the dealerships profit on the vehicle! Doh! I let my guard down and really got taken advantage of. What a sinking feeling.

Let me be clear, I expect a negotiation when leasing/buying cars - I expect the salesperson to say things like this is the best price we can offer, that's as low as we can go, I'd be losing money at that price - that's all part of the negotiation. What I don't expect is when I ask a straight question about whether the lease rate is the lowest available that I'm told it is - that is a bold face lie and borderline fraudulent in my opinion. Had the business manager told me it was 2% higher it would have sent a red flag up for me to shop the rate at other dealerships. However, I didn't because I've never had a dealer try to mark up a lease rate on me.

So, I contacted the business manager and the assistant sales manager who helped me. I provided the information I discovered and explained that I felt like I had been defrauded. I also reminded them that the xplan program has strict rules about what a dealership can and cannot charge for which was likely the reason for them giving me a better price than xplan so they could mark up the financing.

The business manager replied to my email and said he understood what I was saying but that they couldn't possibly give me the 4.1% because they'd loose money on leases if they did that, especially on the Navigator because of the cost to get it and have it on the lot - it was on the lot for under 10 days - not a huge carry cost. He also said that they sold me the vehicle for $800 under Xplan as a way to make up for it. Right. The logic in that argument is flawed - I could have went into the dealership with cash or financing pre-arranged and purchased the vehicle at xplan.

I replied back and said that I would have preferred to pay Xplan and get the 4.1% but that information was not disclosed to me as an option. I also reminded them that there are strict rules in place for the xplan program and it appeared that they were trying to circumvent them. I asked them to cancel the lease and re-write it at the rate Lincoln offered me and that I'd pay the xplan price instead of the $800 under Xplan. I also indicated that I was reaching out to Lincoln and Lincoln Financial to file a complaint, that I was going to reach out to an attorney to get legal advice and that I would share my experience on all my social media channels (we live in a community of about 30k-40k so word travels fast.) Hit send. Proceeded to get on the phone with Lincoln who I explained the situation to - at first the concierge was not very alarmed but about 10 minutes into the conversation I told her about the whole xplan game that was played and then she started paying attention - it was clear that someone had crossed a line that wasn't supposed to be crossed and she was now taking dubious notes and asking for the emails I exchanged with the dealership. She said she'd follow-up with the business manager and finance manager and get back to me. Then I reached out to Lincoln Financial and while the person who took my call was sympathetic and understood why I was upset they basically just service the leases and can't do much - her advice was to work with the dealership to hire an attorney.

Now its about 30 minutes after i sent my reply as to what steps I was going to take to the business manager and I received a call from him. He said that he spoke with his general manager and they were going to cancel the lease and re-write it at the 4.1% and the xplan price. He said increasing the rate was something he thought he was supposed to do all the time (imagine the folks who are overpaying for their financing through this dealership!)

I went in today and needless to say it was rather awkward, they knew they got caught doing something they shouldn't have and were likely worried about whether I was really going to keep quiet or if I was going to take to social media because at the end of the day there probably wasn't any legal recourse except in the court of public opinion. I did somewhat expect them to try and make up for the inconvenience in some way but there was no offer of that besides redoing the lease. They probably figured my lifetime value was exactly what they made on this deal so there was no point in trying to win me over for future value. The dealership ended up doing the right thing but how many other folks are being taken advantage of - how many of my neighbors, fellow community members? Is it my duty to share my experience so they might be more cautious in the future? Or is it my duty to keep quiet now that I got the result I wanted.

Will I buy another vehicle from this dealership, probably not. Will I recommend it to friends and family, not a chance. Will I write it about it publicly and name them on social media, I'm not sure yet.

The lesson is not to trust anyone in a vehicle transaction, verify everything with a second source (preferably an independent source like this message board.) The laws are unfortunately stacked against consumers due to the powerful auto and finance lobby.

I am extremely happy with the Navigator though - awesome vehicle. I hope my story helps someone else.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    @jaabz2016

Thanks for the detailed report!

Congrats on the new Navigator!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tl01tl01 Member Posts: 13
    Money factor and residual please for a navigator 4x4 select.  Looking for 36 or 48 months 15k miles a year. 91350   Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976
    tl01 said:

Money factor and residual please for a navigator 4x4 select.  Looking for 36 or 48 months 15k miles a year. 91350   Thank you!

3.94% and 58%
    5.62% and 47%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• alisons0923alisons0923 Member Posts: 22
    Hi, Can I please get MF, RV and any lease incentives for 39 mo lease/10,500miles in 07090. Thanks!

Hi, Can I please get MF, RV and any lease incentives for 39 mo lease/10,500miles in 07090. Thanks!

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Here are the actual numbers given to me by a local dealer for a 2019 Navigator Reserve -
    36 month/10,500 miles
    $88,025 MSRP ( they did not negotiate down on price)
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

I can't back into their monthly payment number - mine comes out less using their #s.

What do you think of this deal - besides the fact that they need to negotiate the actual sales price of the car?
    kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives
    Here are the actual numbers given to me by a local dealer for a 2019 Navigator Reserve - 36 month/10,500 miles $88,025 MSRP ( they did not negotiate down on price) APR 3.94% RV 61% $6500 down payment $1173 monthly payment I can't back into their monthly payment number - mine comes out less using their #s. What do you think of this deal - besides the fact that they need to negotiate the actual sales price of the car?
    4.19% APR 60% residual No lease incentives
    That seems high.  Mine was around 91k 39/10,500 4.1 60% with only 1800 due at signing and my payment is 1170.  Also, wouldn’t pay MSRP - dealers in my area will sell at invoice otherwise sign up for the Mustang Club and get Xplan or buy through Costco program if you’re a member.  The money down doesn’t make sense to me.

Here are the actual numbers given to me by a local dealer for a 2019 Navigator Reserve -
    36 month/10,500 miles
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

I can't back into their monthly payment number - mine comes out less using their #s.

What do you think of this deal - besides the fact that they need to negotiate the actual sales price of the car?

kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives
    Those are the correct numbers for 36 months.
    I'm surprised they didn't quote 39 months, as the payment would be lower.

What did you use for an adjusted CAP cost? You have to account for taxes, acquisition fee, dealer fee, and DMV fees.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

The salesperson was using the MSRP which I know no one pays.
    The breakdown of the down payment:
    359 Doc Fees
    645 Acquisition
    400 Registration
    7.50 Tire Tax
    352.10 Supplemental Tax (bc it's over $45k)
    299 Enviroseal - I have no idea what this is
    2868.39 Tax (this does not equal the amount I figured based on his quoted 88025 MSRP and 61% RV)
    1173 First Payment
    They rounded the down payment up to $6500.

I still think the 1173 monthly payment is high as well as the down payment though I know in NJ I have to pay the sales tax up front.
    kyfdx said:

36 month/10,500 miles
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives
    Those are the correct numbers for 36 months.
    I'm surprised they didn't quote 39 months, as the payment would be lower.

What did you use for an adjusted CAP cost? You have to account for taxes, acquisition fee, dealer fee, and DMV fees.
    Agreed on not paying the sticker price. I don't know why he keeps coming back to me basing payments off that.

What does the Mustang Club or Costco save you dollar-wise? I'm a member of Costco but not Mustang Club. And this will be my fourth navigator.
    jaabz2016 said:

36 month/10,500 miles
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives

That seems high.  Mine was around 91k 39/10,500 4.1 60% with only 1800 due at signing and my payment is 1170.  Also, wouldn’t pay MSRP - dealers in my area will sell at invoice otherwise sign up for the Mustang Club and get Xplan or buy through Costco program if you’re a member.  The money down doesn’t make sense to me.
    edited March 2019

Agreed on not paying the sticker price. I don't know why he keeps coming back to me basing payments off that.

What does the Mustang Club or Costco save you dollar-wise? I'm a member of Costco but not Mustang Club. And this will be my fourth navigator.

jaabz2016 said:

36 month/10,500 miles
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives

jaabz2016 said:

36 month/10,500 miles
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives

Don't ask for a monthly payment quote, until you've negotiated a discount from MSRP. If they won't negotiate a discount, find another dealer.

The sales tax amount looks about right.

The payment also looks correct, assuming the sale price = MSRP

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

So far, one dealer has only agreed to 1800 discount because this will be my fourth navigator.

Is joining the Mustang Club and getting an x-plan price worthwhile? How much do people generally save with that?
    kyfdx said:

jaabz2016 said:

36 month/10,500 miles
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives

jaabz2016 said:

36 month/10,500 miles
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives

Don't ask for a monthly payment quote, until you've negotiated a discount from MSRP. If they won't negotiate a discount, find another dealer.

So far, one dealer has only agreed to 1800 discount because this will be my fourth navigator.

Is joining the Mustang Club and getting an x-plan price worthwhile? How much do people generally save with that?

kyfdx said:

jaabz2016 said:

36 month/10,500 miles
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives

jaabz2016 said:

36 month/10,500 miles
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives

For example, from the Xplan site:

Navigator Reserve
    MSRP: 85,205
    XPlan: 82,364

Costs $25 to join Mustang Club - I didn't need to wait to get the membership card, I just printed out the membership screen from the website. Some folks on here say you can negotiate better than Xplan which is true, at least in my area (Wisconsin) several dealers offered to sell at invoice.
    Thank you!

Seems like no one wants to come down off the MSRP.

Will have to keep trying different dealers.
    jaabz2016 said:

kyfdx said:

jaabz2016 said:

36 month/10,500 miles
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives

jaabz2016 said:

36 month/10,500 miles
    APR 3.94%
    RV 61%
    $6500 down payment
    $1173 monthly payment

kyfdx said:

4.19% APR
    60% residual
    No lease incentives

For example, from the Xplan site:

Navigator Reserve
    MSRP: 85,205
    XPlan: 82,364

Costs $25 to join Mustang Club - I didn't need to wait to get the membership card, I just printed out the membership screen from the website. Some folks on here say you can negotiate better than Xplan which is true, at least in my area (Wisconsin) several dealers offered to sell at invoice.

• gorillamonsoongorillamonsoon Member Posts: 24
    What is the current residual value and APRs on the below leases in 77002 for Black Label Navigator:

39/15000
    48/15000

Thanks

What is the current residual value and APRs on the below leases in 77002 for Black Label Navigator:

39/15000
    48/15000

Thanks

39/15
    5.04% APR
    57% residual

48/15
    7.04% APR
    48% residual

Ouch!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• DV10in85340DV10in85340 Member Posts: 1
    Hi - looking to get the MF and RV for a 2019 Black Label Lincoln Navigator Standard on a 36/12 or 39/12 in 85340 Thanks!

Hi - looking to get the MF and RV for a 2019 Black Label Lincoln Navigator Standard on a 36/12 or 39/12 in 85340 Thanks!

36/12
    3.55% APR
    57% residual

39/12
    3.80% APR
    55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Checking to see if there have been any changes to MF and RV for Navigator Reserve 36/10.5k in 07090 - thx!

Checking to see if there have been any changes to MF and RV for Navigator Reserve 36/10.5k in 07090 - thx!

3.53% APR
    60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• xerxes480xerxes480 Member Posts: 9
    Looking for MF and RV for 2019 Navigator L Reserve, 36/15. Zip is 98053. Thanks in advance!
    xerxes480 said:

Looking for MF and RV for 2019 Navigator L Reserve, 36/15. Zip is 98053. Thanks in advance!

3.53% and 57%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• rwlee1900rwlee1900 Member Posts: 28
    edited April 2019
    Looking for MF and residual on Reserve L in zip code 90274 with both 36/12 and 39/12.  Thanks
    rwlee1900 said:

Looking for MF and residual on Reserve L in zip code 90274 with both 36/12 and 39/12.  Thanks

36/12
    3.53% APR
    59% residual

39/12
    3.78% APR
    57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• slap_2_lowslap_2_low Member Posts: 27
    edited April 2019
    Hello,

I need the numbers on a 2019 Lincoln Navigator Reserve L model...all mile options (12, 15 any higher?) for 39 months...incentives, residual and MF please...zip code 43064.

Thank you!!!!

Hello,

I need the numbers on a 2019 Lincoln Navigator Reserve L model...all mile options (12, 15 any higher?) for 39 months...incentives, residual and MF please...zip code 43064.

Thank you!!!!

Highest posted residual is for 19,500 miles
    3.78% and 52%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• slap_2_lowslap_2_low Member Posts: 27
    Michaell said:
    Hello, I need the numbers on a 2019 Lincoln Navigator Reserve L model...all mile options (12, 15 any higher?) for 39 months...incentives, residual and MF please...zip code 43064. Thank you!!!!
    Highest posted residual is for 19,500 miles 3.78% and 52% No lease incentives
    Thank you!!!!
    Also looking for MF and residual on Reserve L in zip code 90274 with both 36/12 and 39/12. Thanks
    kyfdx said:

rwlee1900 said:

36/12
    3.53% APR
    59% residual

39/12
    3.78% APR
    57% residual
    Also looking for MF and residual on Reserve L in zip code 90274 with both 36/13.5 and 39/13.5.

Also have leasing questions, if the cost of going over on the miles is 0.20 per mile, it seems like same cost up front or at lease turn in if I go over but maybe less risk if there is a chance I wont use the miles? Thanks
    rwlee1900 said:

Also looking for MF and residual on Reserve L in zip code 90274 with both 36/12 and 39/12. Thanks

kyfdx said:

rwlee1900 said:

36/12
    3.53% APR
    59% residual

39/12
    3.78% APR
    57% residual
    Also looking for MF and residual on Reserve L in zip code 90274 with both 36/13.5 and 39/13.5.

Also have leasing questions, if the cost of going over on the miles is 0.20 per mile, it seems like same cost up front or at lease turn in if I go over but maybe less risk if there is a chance I wont use the miles? Thanks
    Subtract 1% from the 12K residual for 13.5K miles

Better to get the number of miles you think you'll need, up front. Always more expensive to pay for them at the end of the lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

rwlee1900 said:

kyfdx said:

rwlee1900 said:

36/12
    3.53% APR
    59% residual

39/12
    3.78% APR
    57% residual

On a 36 month lease, that is 4500 more miles.

So, at $90K MSRP, you have to use all of them to break even.

But, it might not be $0.20/mile.
    For many makes, the more expensive the vehicle, the higher the cost per mile for overage. I don't know Lincoln's number, but it might be $0.30/mile or higher.

And, one other thing. If you decide to take the lower mileage range, then every mile over will bother you, even though you saved money by taking the lower mileage allowance. It's better to round up, as my partner mentioned.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

thank you
    kyfdx said:

rwlee1900 said:

kyfdx said:

rwlee1900 said:

36/12
    3.53% APR
    59% residual

39/12
    3.78% APR
    57% residual

On a 36 month lease, that is 4500 more miles.

So, at $90K MSRP, you have to use all of them to break even.

But, it might not be $0.20/mile.
    For many makes, the more expensive the vehicle, the higher the cost per mile for overage. I don't know Lincoln's number, but it might be $0.30/mile or higher.

And, one other thing. If you decide to take the lower mileage range, then every mile over will bother you, even though you saved money by taking the lower mileage allowance. It's better to round up, as my partner mentioned.
    thank you
  • TroutSlayerTroutSlayer Member Posts: 4
    Can I get a MF/Residual for 60025 on a Reserve 4x4, 36/12? Thank you in advance.

Can I get a MF/Residual for 60025 on a Reserve 4x4, 36/12? Thank you in advance.

3.53% and 59%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• TroutSlayerTroutSlayer Member Posts: 4
    thank you
  • GoogleResearchQueenGoogleResearchQueen Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    New to this forum...
    Looking for MF/residual for 2019 navigator reserve 4x4(leasing)
    Is anyone familiar with refundable security deposits? Lowers the MF... Lincoln financial services said they “have dealt with them” but dealer finance managers have never heard of it...

New to this forum...
    Looking for MF/residual for 2019 navigator reserve 4x4(leasing)
    Is anyone familiar with refundable security deposits? Lowers the MF... Lincoln financial services said they “have dealt with them” but dealer finance managers have never heard of it...

What ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

Not familiar with MSD program for Lincoln.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rcastlercastle Member Posts: 11
    Can I get the money factor and residual for the 2019 Lincoln Navigator Reserve for 10500 and 12000miles? My zip is 21045.
    rcastle said:

Can I get the money factor and residual for the 2019 Lincoln Navigator Reserve for 10500 and 12000miles? My zip is 21045.

36/12
    3.53% APR
    59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• KevinJBubbaKevinJBubba Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    Can an I get MF, Residial, incentives, etc.. for Navigator Reserve 2018 and 2019. 36/12 or 36/15 please for zip code 34202

Thanks 

Can an I get MF, Residial, incentives, etc.. for Navigator Reserve 2018 and 2019. 36/12 or 36/15 please for zip code 34202

Thanks 

No 2018 Navigator numbers

36/15
    3.53% and 57%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• njmike056njmike056 Member Posts: 9
    Hello, can I get the MF, Res and any current incentives for a 2019 Navigator Reserve AWD 36/12 and 39/12 please? I am in zip code 07652. Thanks very much
    I'm seeing a deal at a dealership near me.https://www.koonssilverspringlincoln.com/new/Lincoln/2019-Lincoln-Navigator-silver-spring-md-e8d9887d0a0e0a173a9c58125e5221b8.htm?searchDepth=3:6 The internet add says that the interest rate for the advertised lease payment of $904.00 is .9%, so I can back into the residual of 64%. This seems like great terms. Do you think I can still get these terms if I negotiate on the price or only if I take the deal as is? Do you have the residual and money factor for the 2019 lincoln navigator for zip code 20904?
    I'm stupid.. that deal didn't include taxes. So the residual isn't as high as I thought. Can I still get the residual and money factor for the 2019 navigator for zip code 20904? Thanks
    njmike056 said:

Hello, can I get the MF, Res and any current incentives for a 2019 Navigator Reserve AWD 36/12 and 39/12 please? I am in zip code 07652. Thanks very much

36/12 - 3.53% and 59%
    39/12 - 3.78% and 57%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

rcastle said:

I'm stupid.. that deal didn't include taxes. So the residual isn't as high as I thought. Can I still get the residual and money factor for the 2019 navigator for zip code 20904? Thanks

36/15
    3.53% APR
    57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

The dealer that I'm working with is giving me a residual of 60% and a 4.53% APR for a 36/10500 mi per year lease. Zip code 20904. Is he inflating the interest rate? Thanks
    rcastle said:

The dealer that I'm working with is giving me a residual of 60% and a 4.53% APR for a 36/10500 mi per year lease. Zip code 20904. Is he inflating the interest rate? Thanks

This is for the 2019 Lincoln Navigator Reserve
    rcastle said:

rcastle said:

This is for the 2019 Lincoln Navigator Reserve
    3.53% and 60%
    no lease incentives

Yes, your dealer is inflating the interest rate. Tell them you won't sign a deal unless you get the base rate, or you'll shop elsewhere.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator