2019 Audi Q5 Lease Deals and Prices

2456735

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,806

    Does Audi have multiple security deposit options?

    9 MSDs X .00005 reduction ea. = .00045 total MF reduction

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BrewhillBrewhill Baltimore Member Posts: 6
    Can I get the RV and MF on a 2019 Q5 Premium Plus 36 mos/7500 and 36 mos/10k in 21224? Thanks!
  • BrewhillBrewhill Baltimore Member Posts: 6
    Also I’m a current A3 lessee, it looks like I would get a $750 in loyalty, correct?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715
    Brewhill said:

    Can I get the RV and MF on a 2019 Q5 Premium Plus 36 mos/7500 and 36 mos/10k in 21224? Thanks!

    Answered in the thread you started.
    Brewhill said:

    Also I’m a current A3 lessee, it looks like I would get a $750 in loyalty, correct?

    Correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ekornekorn 02131Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2019
    Hi, i'm looking to lease an Audi Q5 P+ / Prestige 2019 36 or 39 Month and 12k y.. can you please provide what would be a good deal to go with.. i'm planing to trade in my Ford Escape 2013 SEL version with 122k miles.
    i'm located at 02131
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,806
    ekorn said:

    Hi, i'm looking to lease an Audi Q5 P+ / Prestige 2019 36 or 39 Month and 12k y.. can you please provide what would be a good deal to go with.. i'm planing to trade in my Ford Escape 2013 SEL version with 122k miles.
    i'm located at 02131

    I can give you the lease parameters, but can't really tell you what monthly payment you can achieve.

    .00163 MF
    53%/51% residual for 36/39 mo
    $500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ekornekorn 02131Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    ekorn said:

    Hi, i'm looking to lease an Audi Q5 P+ / Prestige 2019 36 or 39 Month and 12k y.. can you please provide what would be a good deal to go with.. i'm planing to trade in my Ford Escape 2013 SEL version with 122k miles.
    i'm located at 02131

    I can give you the lease parameters, but can't really tell you what monthly payment you can achieve.

    .00163 MF
    53%/51% residual for 36/39 mo
    $500 lease bonus
    Thank you
  • ohxxxioohxxxio Member Posts: 5
    Can you please provide MF, RV, and any lease incentives for 2019 Q5 Premier Plus and Prestige 36/12?  Zip 44116   Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,806
    ohxxxio said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and any lease incentives for 2019 Q5 Premier Plus and Prestige 36/12?  Zip 44116   Thanks!

    36/15
    .00163 MF
    54%/51% residual for P+/Prestige
    $500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DJS2019DJS2019 TX - TexasMember Posts: 2
    Can you provide MF, RV and lease incentives for 2019 Q5 Premier Plus 42/12? Zip 77094.. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,806
    DJS2019 said:

    Can you provide MF, RV and lease incentives for 2019 Q5 Premier Plus 42/12? Zip 77094.. Thanks

    .00183 MF and 52% residual
    $500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BrendanHobbartBrendanHobbart 98008Member Posts: 8
    Can you please provide MF,RV etc for Q5 Prestige 36/10, Zip 98008

    Thank you!!
  • azw131azw131 BostonMember Posts: 1
    edited February 2019
    Please provide MF, Residual, and current incentives for Zip Code 02135 at the most advantageous term length for those numbers:

    2018 Q5 Premium - 10,000 miles per year

    2019 Q5 Premium - 10,000 miles per year
  • bdavidsonbdavidson Reno, NVMember Posts: 1
    Hello there. Can you please provide MF, Residual, and Incentives for 2019 Q5 Premium Plus, 15,000 miles, with Audi Care included in deal - zip code is 89519. Thank you very much for your help!!
  • cocomo76cocomo76 Los Angeles Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2019
    Hello,

    I know it's just Feb 1 but if/when the info is available i would like the money factor, residual and any incentives for the 2019 Q5 (either package). I am in Los Angeles 90067. looking at 36 mo/12k miles.

    Many thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715

    Can you please provide MF,RV etc for Q5 Prestige 36/10, Zip 98008

    Thank you!!

    .00163 and 54%
    $500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715
    edited February 2019
    bdavidson said:

    Hello there. Can you please provide MF, Residual, and Incentives for 2019 Q5 Premium Plus, 15,000 miles, with Audi Care included in deal - zip code is 89519. Thank you very much for your help!!

    36/15
    .00163 and 54%
    $500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715
    cocomo76 said:

    Hello,

    I know it's just Feb 1 but if/when the info is available i would like the money factor, residual and any incentives for the 2019 Q5 (either package). I am in Los Angeles 90067. looking at 36 mo/12k miles.

    Many thanks.

    .00163 and 56% (P+) or 53% (Prestige)
    $500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715
    azw131 said:

    Please provide MF, Residual, and current incentives for Zip Code 02135 at the most advantageous term length for those numbers:

    2018 Q5 Premium - 10,000 miles per year

    2019 Q5 Premium - 10,000 miles per year

    2019
    36/10
    .00163 and 57%
    $500 lease bonus

    2018 Q5 lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/45058/audi/q5/2018-audi-q5-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WassupETWassupET Member Posts: 1
    Hi, thanks for all your help!
    can you please provide RV and MF for 2019 Q5 premium on a 39/12 in 10606
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715
    WassupET said:

    Hi, thanks for all your help!
    can you please provide RV and MF for 2019 Q5 premium on a 39/12 in 10606

    .00163 and 54%
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dig616dig616 BostonMember Posts: 12
    Hi! Can you please provide current top tier MF and Residuals for 2019 Q5 Premium 36/12 zip 02467?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,806
    dig616 said:

    Hi! Can you please provide current top tier MF and Residuals for 2019 Q5 Premium 36/12 zip 02467?

    .00163 MF and 56% residual
    $500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KlausenKlausen ChicagoMember Posts: 3
    Hi there, looking for pricing, MF, residual and incentives for a 2018 Q5 premium + and a 2019 Q5 premium +, both 36/12k in 60660. Audi owner. Many thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,806
    Klausen said:

    Hi there, looking for pricing, MF, residual and incentives for a 2018 Q5 premium + and a 2019 Q5 premium +, both 36/12k in 60660. Audi owner. Many thanks

    .00163 MF and 56% residual
    $500 lease bonus

    Please request 2018 model info, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/45058/audi/q5/2018-audi-q5-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MAlabamaMAlabama Denver, COMember Posts: 3
    Looking at '19 Q5 Premium Plus for 36/10 in 80202.

    Dealer offered 639/mo on 5k down. Trying to see if it's a good deal.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715
    MAlabama said:

    Looking at '19 Q5 Premium Plus for 36/10 in 80202.

    Dealer offered 639/mo on 5k down. Trying to see if it's a good deal.

    .00163 and 57%
    $500 lease credit

    What dealer gave you that quote?

    Would need to know the MSRP and selling price.

    What does the $5K cover?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kerbkerb Member Posts: 190
    edited February 2019
    Hi, could you kindly provide the buy rate and residual for a Q5 Premium based on a  39/12k lease in 33327, together with any incentives.  Thx.
  • exodiaexodia Member Posts: 12
    Hi Mike. Can you please provide MF, residual, & incentives for Q5 Premium Plus 36/7.5k miles per year for 07020? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715
    kerb said:

    Hi, could you kindly provide the buy rate and residual for a Q5 Premium based on a  39/12k lease in 33327, together with any incentives.  Thx.

    You seem to be asking for numbers on a lot of different vehicles over the past 6 months. Are you shopping just for yourself, or what? :smile:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kerbkerb Member Posts: 190
    edited February 2019
    I have acquired 2 leases within the last several months for myself, however, I am assisting friends and relatives in their quest(s) given that I enjoy the process.  Am I being cut off?  Last call for alcohol?  LOL
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715
    kerb said:

    I have acquired 2 leases within the last several months for myself, however, I am assisting friends and relatives in their quest given that I enjoy the process.  Am I being cut off?  Last call for alcohol?  LOL

    We generally want to work with the shoppers directly; they can sign up and ask their questions here just as easily. You can see why we might be suspicious …

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kerbkerb Member Posts: 190
    edited February 2019
    Understood, except that the particular friend I am currently helping is 72 y/o and not computer savvy.  BTW I joined in excess of 16 years ago.   As a long time member - not sure why my queries would raise eyebrows.  Nothing nefarious here.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715
    kerb said:

    Understood, except that the particular friend I am currently helping is 72 y/o and not computer savvy.  BTW I joined in excess of 16 years ago.   As a long time member - not sure why my queries would raise eyebrows.  Nothing nefarious here.

    Let's just say that we're keeping a close eye on multiple posts from the same user that ask for lease numbers, without any indication of competing a transaction, and inquiring gently as to the intentions.

    All good here.

    .00163 and 54%
    $1500 dealer market allowance.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • worldbfree21worldbfree21 Member Posts: 9
    Hi there, can you please provide MF, residual, & incentives for Q5 Premium Plus 36/7.5k and 39/7.5 miles per year for 11530? Thanks!
  • kerbkerb Member Posts: 190
    Thx.  Happy to email you transactions for my i3, Macan, nephew’s RX 350, co-workers A5 SB, and soon to close Q5 - all of which were made possible as a result of my queries on Edmunds and your assistance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715
    kerb said:

    Thx.  Happy to email you transactions for my i3, Macan, nephew’s RX 350, co-workers A5 SB, and soon to close Q5 - all of which were made possible as a result of my queries on Edmunds and your assistance.

    Nah - that's water under the bridge.

    But, we do like to hear about successful transactions when they occur -the Q5 you're working on would be good.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715

    Hi there, can you please provide MF, residual, & incentives for Q5 Premium Plus 36/7.5k and 39/7.5 miles per year for 11530? Thanks!

    .00163 and 58% / 56%
    $1500 market allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dig616dig616 BostonMember Posts: 12
    Hi! Can you please provide current top tier MF and Residual for 2019 Q5 Premium Plus 36/12 zip 02467?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,806
    dig616 said:

    Hi! Can you please provide current top tier MF and Residual for 2019 Q5 Premium Plus 36/12 zip 02467?

    .00163 MF and 56% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • robble2222robble2222 Member Posts: 7
    Residual & MF Please.
    Zip Code: 48073
    Q5 P+ 15k/36M
    Q5 P+ 15k/39M

    Q5 P+ 16.5k/36M
    Q5 P+ 16.5k/39M

    Also, do you have a historical data for incentives each month of the year?
    Curious if March incentives for Audi are historically better than February. What is a good goal to target? Above $1500? Above $2000? Thank you very much in advance.
  • redwing497redwing497 Member Posts: 49
    Hi again. Shopping around. May I have the MF, RV, and any lease incentives for a Q5 Premium for 36/12 in 07470? Thank you again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715

    Residual & MF Please.
    Zip Code: 48073
    Q5 P+ 15k/36M
    Q5 P+ 15k/39M

    Q5 P+ 16.5k/36M
    Q5 P+ 16.5k/39M

    Also, do you have a historical data for incentives each month of the year?
    Curious if March incentives for Audi are historically better than February. What is a good goal to target? Above $1500? Above $2000? Thank you very much in advance.

    What ZIP code?

    No historical information, and no trends.

    Feel free to read back through this thread and pick out the numbers for each month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,715

    Hi again. Shopping around. May I have the MF, RV, and any lease incentives for a Q5 Premium for 36/12 in 07470? Thank you again!

    .00163 and 56%
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • robble2222robble2222 Member Posts: 7
    Michael, the zip is 48073.

    Residual & MF Please.
    Zip Code: 48073
    Q5 P+ 15k/36M
    Q5 P+ 15k/39M

    Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,806

    Michael, the zip is 48073.

    Residual & MF Please.
    Zip Code: 48073
    Q5 P+ 15k/36M
    Q5 P+ 15k/39M

    Thanks again.

    .00163 MF
    54%/52% residual
    $500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dig616dig616 BostonMember Posts: 12
    Debating going with a 2018 instead of 2019 given a $1500 marketing allowance on the 2018 at my local dealer.

    Do you have any additional February incentive info, as well as MF and residual on 2018 Prestige and P+ for 36/12?

    Any advice on going 2018 vs 2019 at this point?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,806
    dig616 said:

    Debating going with a 2018 instead of 2019 given a $1500 marketing allowance on the 2018 at my local dealer.

    Do you have any additional February incentive info, as well as MF and residual on 2018 Prestige and P+ for 36/12?

    Any advice on going 2018 vs 2019 at this point?

    .00141 MF
    54%/51% residual for P+/Prestige
    $2000/$3000 dealer market allowance for P+/Prestige

    Nothing wrong with getting a 2018.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • joelskijoelski Denver, COMember Posts: 1
    edited February 2019
    Can you please provide MF, RV, and any lease incentives for the following trims and terms:
    2019 Q5 P+ and 2019 Q5 Prestige 36/10
    2019 Q5 P+ and 2019 Q5 Prestige 42/10

    Zip is 80211.

    Any good reason to pick a 42 month lease instead of the common 36 month term?

    Thanks!
  • exodiaexodia Member Posts: 12
    Hi, can I get Feb quote for Q5, Premium Plus, MF / RV, 36/7.5k, any incentives for 07020? Thx
Sign In or Register to comment.