Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda Accord Deals and Prices (Purchase Discussion)

2456713

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,731
    Drew4545 said:

    24K OTD seems like a stretch to me. That would be nearly 3,500 below invoice.

    Guess you don't know unless you try.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sky2151Sky2151 Norcal Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    24K OTD seems a bit hard to get. The best offer I got was $25500 OTD. 
  • diffydiffy Northern CaliforniaPosts: 8
    Sky2151 said:
    24K OTD seems a bit hard to get. The best offer I got was $25500 OTD. 
    Sky, I'm also located in Northern California. Do you mind sharing which dealer gave you the $25,500 OTD quote? I'm looking for an EX model.

  • MunJaneMunJane San Diego, CAPosts: 3
    edited February 2019
    24k OTD is a stretch. Almost got into an argument with a manager offering lower price lol.

    Closed out on a deal on 25.4k OTD for 2019 Accord Sport 1.5
    Was trying to aim for 24.5~25k OTD but it's hard to get below 25.5k OTD price especially now it's tax season. Dealers want them tax monies.

    Btw, is getting 72k mile free oil change package worth it? I added on thinking it'd be cheaper than doing an oil change every 5,000 miles from other places.
  • Sky2151Sky2151 Norcal Posts: 5
    diffy said:
    Sky2151 said:
    24K OTD seems a bit hard to get. The best offer I got was $25500 OTD. 
    Sky, I'm also located in Northern California. Do you mind sharing which dealer gave you the $25,500 OTD quote? I'm looking for an EX model.

    The offers were for the Sport 1.5 model, I’m not sure about the price for the EX. You can try Anderson Honda or StevenCreeks. But you have to work for it, they always give the price above that at first 
  • Anyone get lease price/dealss on Accord Hybrid Touring?
  • Sky2151Sky2151 Norcal Posts: 5
    MunJane said:
    24k OTD is a stretch. Almost got into an argument with a manager offering lower price lol. Closed out on a deal on 25.4k OTD for 2019 Accord Sport 1.5 Was trying to aim for 24.5~25k OTD but it's hard to get below 25.5k OTD price especially now it's tax season. Dealers want them tax monies. Btw, is getting 72k mile free oil change package worth it? I added on thinking it'd be cheaper than doing an oil change every 5,000 miles from other places.
    What is 72k mile free oil change package? 
  • MunJaneMunJane San Diego, CAPosts: 3
    Sky2151 said:


    MunJane said:

    24k OTD is a stretch. Almost got into an argument with a manager offering lower price lol.

    Closed out on a deal on 25.4k OTD for 2019 Accord Sport 1.5
    Was trying to aim for 24.5~25k OTD but it's hard to get below 25.5k OTD price especially now it's tax season. Dealers want them tax monies.

    Btw, is getting 72k mile free oil change package worth it? I added on thinking it'd be cheaper than doing an oil change every 5,000 miles from other places.

    What is 72k mile free oil change package? 

    Oh it's like free maintenance up to 72k or 6 years, includes free engine oil change.
  • Sky2151Sky2151 Norcal Posts: 5
    MunJane said:
    MunJane said:
    24k OTD is a stretch. Almost got into an argument with a manager offering lower price lol. Closed out on a deal on 25.4k OTD for 2019 Accord Sport 1.5 Was trying to aim for 24.5~25k OTD but it's hard to get below 25.5k OTD price especially now it's tax season. Dealers want them tax monies. Btw, is getting 72k mile free oil change package worth it? I added on thinking it'd be cheaper than doing an oil change every 5,000 miles from other places.
    What is 72k mile free oil change package? 
    Oh it's like free maintenance up to 72k or 6 years, includes free engine oil change.
    Wow you got that with 25.4k OTD? Nice!!! Which dealer is it? You don’t might if I ask? 
  • bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Boston, MAPosts: 974
    edited February 2019
    MunJane said:
    24k OTD is a stretch. Almost got into an argument with a manager offering lower price lol. Closed out on a deal on 25.4k OTD for 2019 Accord Sport 1.5 Was trying to aim for 24.5~25k OTD but it's hard to get below 25.5k OTD price especially now it's tax season. Dealers want them tax monies. Btw, is getting 72k mile free oil change package worth it? I added on thinking it'd be cheaper than doing an oil change every 5,000 miles from other places.
    I never spent more than $50 for an oil change at the dealer. You could spend even less at an independent shop. If you are happy with the deal then that's all that matters.

    Just remember that those "free" oil changes were propably included in your final price.

    Congrats on the car.
     
    2018 Audi A4 P+
    2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)
  • This deal I m getting in CT for 2019 Accord  EX 1.5T modern steel:

    Retail:       $28,365.00
    Savings:   $02,845.00
    Selling:     $25,520.00
    Fees:         $00,748.00
    DMV:         $00,185.00
    Tax:           $01,668.00
    Total:        $28,212.02

    i think there is scope of $1000 more, please guide. Thanks
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,228
    edited February 2019
    ps2me11 said:
    This deal I m getting in CT for 2019 Accord  EX 1.5T modern steel:

    Retail:       $28,365.00
    Savings:   $02,845.00
    Selling:     $25,520.00
    Fees:         $00,748.00
    DMV:         $00,185.00
    Tax:           $01,668.00
    Total:        $28,212.02

    i think there is scope of $1000 more, please guide. Thanks
    Get more dealers involved , negotiate thru this month buying last 2 days, last day of this month . Your deal roughly is $268 below dealers invoice . I took into consideration your states 399 conveyance fee ( doc fee). If you could take back dealers doc fee it’s a good deal in CT, this month

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • diffydiffy Northern CaliforniaPosts: 8
    The best offer I've gotten so far (in Northern California) for the 2019 Accord EX 1.5T is:

    Selling: $24,963
    Doc: $85
    Government Fee: $453
    Taxes: $2,129
    OTD: $27,630

    Haven't managed to get lower yet. Seems like there's a shortage of EX models around here, and a lot of dealers still have old 2018 inventory. When I try to push for lower, I often get responses like "I can get you $27k OTD on a 2018 model" at which point I roll my eyes and move on... Any tips?
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,228
    edited February 2019
    There’s only so much dealers will discount in beginning of year. Wait  till very end of Feb, With a new target price to buy on that day.  $300 to 500 off your number would be an excellent deal with limited EX models 


    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • diffydiffy Northern CaliforniaPosts: 8
    brian125 said:

    There’s only so much dealers will discount in beginning of year. What till very end of feb With a new target price to buy on that day.  $300 to 500 off your number would be an excellent deal with limited EX models 


    Thanks for the advice! I was definitely planning on waiting till the last few days of the month and pushing for a lower OTD. Do you think that it may be worthwhile waiting till March? Are there typically better incentives (like Flex Cash) available in March?
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,228
    As each month passes pricing will get better, more cars on lot and at some point dealer cash , flex cash incentives will return 

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • KeanGabrielKeanGabriel New JerseyPosts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Please help me decide, I am in Atlantic City New Jersey and here is the deal that the dealer just gave me today. Is it a good deal for 2019 Honda Accord Sport 1.5t?

    Sale Price $24,775
     
    Doc Fee $299.00
     
    NJ Sales Tags $301.00
     
    NJ Tire Tax $7.50
     
    NJ Sales Tax $1661.15
     
    Total $27,043.65
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,228
    Don't rush negotiate thru to the very end of the month getting more dealers involved. Your deal is at Invoice price plus the $299 doc fee.

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • KeanGabrielKeanGabriel New JerseyPosts: 2
    brian125 said:
    Don't rush negotiate thru to the very end of the month getting more dealers involved. Your deal is at Invoice price plus the $299 doc fee.
    I came back to the same dealership and negotiate more. I got my 2019 Honda accord sport 1.5t modern steel metallic color. Here are the outcome:

    Sale Price $24,000
    Doc Fee $387.00
    NJ Sales Tags $114.92 (transfer)
    NJ Tire Tax $7.50
    MVP fee: 6.90
    NJ Sales Tax $1450.47
     
    Total $25,551.79
    Less Trade in: 2,500

    OTD: 23,551.79
    approved for 2.9%apr for 60months
    Monthly: $422.65

    Deal is good enough? 
  • Hello everyone. i am new here and need some help with purchasing 2019 Accord EX. i am trying to prepare myself for my 1st car purchase :)

    Dealers site shows MSRP of $28,600.I have got offer Internet price of $24,900 (does not include taxes and other fees) for 2019 Accord EX. What is the max out the door price should i offer ? i am thinking $26,000. I live in CA, bay area. Any suggestions/guidance is welcome !!!
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,228
    edited February 2019
    Work on getting the lowest sale price on vehicle 1st so you could compare apples to apples  . Exclude the OTD  pricing of....tax , doc fee, dmv fees til after you secure your lowest sale prices  . Read back prior pages on buying advice and tips . 

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,228
    Rocks12

    Make offers to several dealers in CA.  Invoice price w/ destination charge minus $1000. See what dealers will
    meet or come close to your target price. I’m assuming you can strike a deal between 500 to 1k below dealers invoice.

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • Thank you brian125. Will check the prior pages. One question, how do i find out the dealers invoice price ?. If i ask him he may not share it right ?
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,228
    Make your model here on @Edmund  , kbb.com or I use Nada.com website is easy . if u can’t find price post back 

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • Thanks Brian125. I looked at edmunds and nada and for 2019 Accord EX i got the invoice price of $26,187. Dealer's internet price quote is $24,900. This seems to be consistent with all offers i have received in bay area,CA. Do you think i can bring him down further from $24,900.
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,228
    edited February 2019
    Rocks12 said:

    Thanks Brian125. I looked at edmunds and nada and for 2019 Accord EX i got the invoice price of $26,187. Dealer's internet price quote is $24,900. This seems to be consistent with all offers i have received in bay area,CA. Do you think i can bring him down further from $24,900.

    Dealers in your area are discounting Accords over the 1k below invoice price. Your deals at $1287 below Invoice minus the 80 doc fee. A excellent deal as is.......but if you want to try for a lower price Wait till the last couple of days in FEB 27 & 28 then email / call dealers with a lower target price to buy on that day . Few more hundred may be do-able but if you go to low dealers will baulk at your offer....... 1500 below invoice is a nice rounded number to shoot for.

    If other dealers match price but wont go lower than 24.900 ask targeted dealers for free oil changes , splash guards, trunk liner, mats etc to throw into deal to earn your business.

    Good luck.................... post back deal / final price for forum

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • NJCarOwnerNJCarOwner Posts: 16
    edited February 2019
    Looking to get thoughts on purchasing a cpo accord vs a new one. Looking for an EX-L with the base engine. Internet price before negotiating for 2016’s are between $19k and $20k for cars with approx 20k miles and clean Carfax records so appears to be a $7k to $8k discount versus a new 2019 EX-L. Also looks like Honda is offering 1.49% financing up to 60 months for cpo accords vs 2.9% for 60 months for a 2019?

    This car will only be driven about 3k miles per year and expecting to keep it for many years.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
  • 216MiraCLE216MiraCLE FloridaPosts: 5
    edited February 2019
    Central Florida:

    2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t

    Purchase: $26,926.67
    Fees,Taxes and Tag: $2,353

    OTD: $29,279.67

    2.9% for 60 months

    Includes:

    Katzkin leather upgrade for seats and interior of doors
    All weather mats for inside car and trunk
    Splash Guards
    Wheel Locks
    Tinted windows
    Pinstripe

    Thoughts?


  • Central Florida: 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t Purchase: $26,926.67 Fees,Taxes and Tag: $2,353 OTD: $29,279.67 2.9% for 60 months Includes: Katzkin leather upgrade for seats and interior of doors All weather mats for inside car and trunk Splash Guards Wheel Locks Tinted windows Pinstripe Thoughts?
    I am also looking at the 2.0 Sport but on a lease. How did you find leather on a sport? I know coggin honda in Orlando has one in white with red leather. Which dealer did you go to?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    themau_ said:



    Central Florida:

    2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t

    Purchase: $26,926.67
    Fees,Taxes and Tag: $2,353

    OTD: $29,279.67

    2.9% for 60 months

    Includes:

    Katzkin leather upgrade for seats and interior of doors
    All weather mats for inside car and trunk
    Splash Guards
    Wheel Locks
    Tinted windows
    Pinstripe

    Thoughts?



    I am also looking at the 2.0 Sport but on a lease. How did you find leather on a sport? I know coggin honda in Orlando has one in white with red leather. Which dealer did you go to?

    Katzkin is an aftermarket leather

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tcl3tcl3 Long IslandPosts: 1
    Looking to purchase a 2019 Accord Hybrid EX-L on Long Island. Best price I got is $29,702 which is I believe is the price I got throughh USAA TrueCar pricing. This price includes destination charge. Not sure if this is a good deal. I called about five dealerships for prices. Thank you.
  • ribbribb Posts: 5
    Anyone get a super deal on a 2019 Accord 2.0 Sport or 2.0 EX L? Not getting much below 29k from dealers here on the west coast (Vancouver, wa) even with Costco pricing.
  • scooterscooter Posts: 6
    edited February 2019
    There are some stunner deals here. It must be a California thing, but how are people finding deals well below internet invoice price? Costco and Edmunds invoice is about $29k here in Central California. Looking for a 2.0T Sport.
  • diffydiffy Northern CaliforniaPosts: 8
    I just managed to close a deal on a 2019 Accord EX 1.5T in the Northern California region with the following (approximate) numbers, which I believe are very competitive in this part of the country:

    MSRP: $28,515
    Sale: $24,350
    Tax: $2,100
    Doc: $85
    Title + Reg + Licenses: $350

    OTD: $26,900

    I also managed to get the special 1.9% APR financing for 36 months with Honda. How did I do?

    It took a bit of negotiation involving a couple dealers toward the end of the month after getting some initial online quotes earlier in the month. Thanks to everyone on here for the help!
  • asadhasadh Posts: 11
    Hi, I am from Northern Virgini and got an offer for 2019 Accord Touring 2.0T for $34,670 OTD.

    Price: 31366
    Dest: 995
    DMV: 89
    Processing: 789
    Tax: 1431
    OTD: 34670

    Two year maintenance (oil, state inspection)

    What do you think about this deal? Can I do better?

    Thanks
    Asad
  • HondaquestionHondaquestion Posts: 1
    edited March 2019
    Hi. Thank you in advance for your help. I am considering two offers right now for 2019 hybrids and curious of thoughts.

    First is EX-L Hybrid
    msrp             32640
    discount         2875
    sales price   29765
    Filing fee          184
    doc fee             899
    fla tire fee             5
    tax                 1901
    title fee            231
    Net price        32985
    Net balance    32877

    The second choice
    Touring Hybrid
    msrp             35910
    discount         4476
    sales price   31433
    add ons           488
    sales prices   31911
    Taxable fees      98
    battery fee           2
    deliveru fee      799
    tax                 2019
    Fee                  100
    Net balance    34946

    Thoughts?

  • I am in the market for a 2019 Honda Accord EX and I got two email quotes for $25,000 flat. Is that a good deal? I live in So Cal. I saw the Edmunds Price analysis and it was

    $23,327 and under = "great price"
    $24,284 and under = "good price"
    $25,958 and under = "fair price"

    Does anyone have any info on buying prices? These values are before taxes, accessories, etc.
  • Got three quotes from three dealers over email in So Cal for the 2019 Accord EX.

    $24,867 and two at $25,000

    Do you think I can get it lower than that?
  • asadhasadh Posts: 11
    asadh said:

    Hi, I am from Northern Virginia and got an offer for 2019 Accord Touring 2.0T for $34,670 OTD.

    Price: 31366
    Dest: 995
    DMV: 89
    Processing: 789
    Tax: 1431
    OTD: 34670

    Two year maintenance (oil, state inspection)

    What do you think about this deal? Can I do better?

    Thanks
    Asad

    One dealer is willing to give me OTD price of 33000 for 2019 Touring. Do you think I can get this to $32000 or $32500?
  • bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Boston, MAPosts: 974
    asadh said:
    Hi, I am from Northern Virginia and got an offer for 2019 Accord Touring 2.0T for $34,670 OTD. Price: 31366 Dest: 995 DMV: 89 Processing: 789 Tax: 1431 OTD: 34670 Two year maintenance (oil, state inspection) What do you think about this deal? Can I do better? Thanks Asad
    One dealer is willing to give me OTD price of 33000 for 2019 Touring. Do you think I can get this to $32000 or $32500?
    Your sale price (including the destination fee) is $32,361. I doubt you are going to be able to get the dealer to agree to $32,500 OTD. If you are in no rush to buy, wait a few months to see if pricing improves. Btw, the "free" oil change is probably baked into the deal. 

    As for the deal itself, it is not that great. About $1k below invoice before the processing/doc fee. 

    Good luck. 
    2018 Audi A4 P+
    2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)
  • Kyle311Kyle311 Tennessee Posts: 2
    Anyone getting prices on lx model? Looking to buy in the next 2-3 months MSRP $24,615 CarGurus shows great price about $20k didn’t know if anyone out there getting that kind of deal? 
    Thanks for any info, also considered sport 1.5 if anyone getting prices... 
    In Nashville TN
  • SledSled Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    Have a quote for a 2019 Blue Accord 2.0t Sport for $28700 + TTL. In the southeast region and have went through Truecar to get this.  Took it to another dealer and after the military and college cash this is where they arrived.  

    So it's $27,998 + $700 doc fee. Gave them that number to check and see if they can compete and they didn't know that it already had the $1000 cash applied and they came back and told me no way.  I then had to tell them it was already in there and they said they could do it then. So how does it sound?
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,228
    Sled said:

    Have a quote for a 2019 Blue Accord 2.0t Sport for $28700 + TTL. In the southeast region and have went through Truecar to get this.  Took it to another dealer and after the military and college cash this is where they arrived.  

    So it's $27,998 + $700 doc fee. Gave them that number to check and see if they can compete and they didn't know that it already had the $1000 cash applied and they came back and told me no way.  I then had to tell them it was already in there and they said they could do it then. So how does it sound?

    Its a good deal if no other dealer goes lower.

    Accords selling for Invoice price in your region. I would Negotiate with closest dealers at very end of this month ....make your best deal .

    Try to take back all of dealers $700 doc fee ( a high BS charge ) and maybe half of vehicles dealer- holdback.....About $280.

    The 1000 incentive you get off vehicle comes from Honda not dealerships bottom line .

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • SledSled Posts: 2
    brian125 said:

    Sled said:

    Have a quote for a 2019 Blue Accord 2.0t Sport for $28700 + TTL. In the southeast region and have went through Truecar to get this.  Took it to another dealer and after the military and college cash this is where they arrived.  

    So it's $27,998 + $700 doc fee. Gave them that number to check and see if they can compete and they didn't know that it already had the $1000 cash applied and they came back and told me no way.  I then had to tell them it was already in there and they said they could do it then. So how does it sound?

    Its a good deal if no other dealer goes lower.

    Accords selling for Invoice price in your region. I would Negotiate with closest dealers at very end of this month ....make your best deal .

    Try to take back all of dealers $700 doc fee ( a high BS charge ) and maybe half of vehicles dealer- holdback.....About $280.

    The 1000 incentive you get off vehicle comes from Honda not dealerships bottom line .
    Thing is, this is a FL statewide fee and no dealership can go any lower on it. I'll go back to the original dealer and shoot them an email to see if they can go lower.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Sled said:

    brian125 said:

    Sled said:

    Have a quote for a 2019 Blue Accord 2.0t Sport for $28700 + TTL. In the southeast region and have went through Truecar to get this.  Took it to another dealer and after the military and college cash this is where they arrived.  

    So it's $27,998 + $700 doc fee. Gave them that number to check and see if they can compete and they didn't know that it already had the $1000 cash applied and they came back and told me no way.  I then had to tell them it was already in there and they said they could do it then. So how does it sound?

    Its a good deal if no other dealer goes lower.

    Accords selling for Invoice price in your region. I would Negotiate with closest dealers at very end of this month ....make your best deal .

    Try to take back all of dealers $700 doc fee ( a high BS charge ) and maybe half of vehicles dealer- holdback.....About $280.

    The 1000 incentive you get off vehicle comes from Honda not dealerships bottom line .
    Thing is, this is a FL statewide fee and no dealership can go any lower on it. I'll go back to the original dealer and shoot them an email to see if they can go lower.
    That isn't accurate. Dealer fees in Florida aren't regulated. A dealership can do whatever they want.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,228
    Sled said:

    brian125 said:

    Sled said:

    Have a quote for a 2019 Blue Accord 2.0t Sport for $28700 + TTL. In the southeast region and have went through Truecar to get this.  Took it to another dealer and after the military and college cash this is where they arrived.  

    So it's $27,998 + $700 doc fee. Gave them that number to check and see if they can compete and they didn't know that it already had the $1000 cash applied and they came back and told me no way.  I then had to tell them it was already in there and they said they could do it then. So how does it sound?

    Its a good deal if no other dealer goes lower.

    Accords selling for Invoice price in your region. I would Negotiate with closest dealers at very end of this month ....make your best deal .

    Try to take back all of dealers $700 doc fee ( a high BS charge ) and maybe half of vehicles dealer- holdback.....About $280.

    The 1000 incentive you get off vehicle comes from Honda not dealerships bottom line .
    Thing is, this is a FL statewide fee and no dealership can go any lower on it. I'll go back to the original dealer and shoot them an email to see if they can go lower.
    Lower your asking price to compensate high doc fee. Dealer hold-back is $560 to sell unit.

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • Hello,

    I'm in Southern California and I have quotes from dealers for the following:

    2019 EX-L: $29,755 + TTL

    2019 Touring: $33,585 + TTL

    Are these good deals? Thank you for your help.
  • Does anyone have pricing or close on a 2019 EX Accord 1.5 in Southern California?
  • asadhasadh Posts: 11
    What do you think about this deal in Northern VA. 

    2019 Accord Touring
    sales price: 31348.38
    Accessories: 82.00
    DMV: 88.75
    Doc Fee: 789.00
    tax: 1391.87
    Total sales price: 33700.00

    Thanks
    Asad
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,228
    asadh said:

    What do you think about this deal in Northern VA. 

    2019 Accord Touring
    sales price: 31348.38
    Accessories: 82.00
    DMV: 88.75
    Doc Fee: 789.00
    tax: 1391.87
    Total sales price: 33700.00

    Thanks
    Asad

    Its a excellent deal and best price below invoice this year @1648 below. Honda will be discounting heavily this year if they don't want to lose $ with fierce competition in its class . Last year Honda got away with it due to new model year / upgrades .

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

Sign In or Register to comment.