Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Volkswagen GTI Lease Deals and Prices

124678

Comments

  • jarjohjarjoh Member Posts: 72
    Zip 33545. Forgot that
    jarjoh said:

    Interested in 2019 rabbit edition - 10k and 12k yr mileage. 24 and 36 month lease offers. Excellent credit.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    jarjoh said:

    Zip 33545. Forgot that

    jarjoh said:

    Interested in 2019 rabbit edition - 10k and 12k yr mileage. 24 and 36 month lease offers. Excellent credit.

    .00097 MF
    60%/53% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr
    $425 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LuvGermanCarsLuvGermanCars Member Posts: 14
    Can I please get MF & Residual for 12k/24mos & 12k/36mos for 32174?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

    Can I please get MF & Residual for 12k/24mos & 12k/36mos for 32174?

    .00097 MF
    60%/53% residual
    $425 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jarjohjarjoh Member Posts: 72
    Hi - any changes with the new incentives out? I saw online that on July 9 they were supposed to update.

    lease info: 24/36 month lease, 10k miles a year. zip 33545

    also, any chance you have the VW finance info? any 0% or 0.9% or anything on the GTI if I were to purchase?

    Thanks in advance!
    kyfdx said:

    jarjoh said:

    Zip 33545. Forgot that

    jarjoh said:

    Interested in 2019 rabbit edition - 10k and 12k yr mileage. 24 and 36 month lease offers. Excellent credit.

    .00097 MF
    60%/53% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr
    $425 dealer lease cash
  • stbabestbabe Member Posts: 43
    kyfdx said:

    stbabe said:

    Can I get MF and residual on a GTI zip code 07024. 36mo/10k mi.

    Any incentives?

    .00097 MF and 54% residual
    $425 dealer lease cash
    It seems like my local dealer preferred 39 months lease program. Are there separate figures for the 39 month term? or sames figures with additional 3 more payments?? Thank you in advance

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    jarjoh said:

    Hi - any changes with the new incentives out? I saw online that on July 9 they were supposed to update.

    lease info: 24/36 month lease, 10k miles a year. zip 33545

    also, any chance you have the VW finance info? any 0% or 0.9% or anything on the GTI if I were to purchase?

    Thanks in advance!

    kyfdx said:

    jarjoh said:

    Zip 33545. Forgot that

    jarjoh said:

    Interested in 2019 rabbit edition - 10k and 12k yr mileage. 24 and 36 month lease offers. Excellent credit.

    .00097 MF
    60%/53% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr
    $425 dealer lease cash
    .00054 MF
    59%/52% residual
    No lease incentives

    Purchase:
    1.9% APR up to 60 months
    $500 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    stbabe said:

    kyfdx said:

    stbabe said:

    Can I get MF and residual on a GTI zip code 07024. 36mo/10k mi.

    Any incentives?

    .00097 MF and 54% residual
    $425 dealer lease cash
    It seems like my local dealer preferred 39 months lease program. Are there separate figures for the 39 month term? or sames figures with additional 3 more payments?? Thank you in advance

    New program started today

    .00054 MF
    53%/51% residual for 36/39 mo, 10K/yr
    No lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nortdortnortdort Member Posts: 16
    Hello, looking for lease rates for a few different trims, all automatic, all 36/12, and all all zip code 92071:

    Rabbit
    SE
    Autobahn

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    nortdort said:

    Hello, looking for lease rates for a few different trims, all automatic, all 36/12, and all all zip code 92071:

    Rabbit
    SE
    Autobahn

    Thanks!

    .00054 MF and 52% residual
    All trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jliu543jliu543 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, looking for MF and residual for DSG in rabbit, SE and autobahn in zip 94608
  • jliu543jliu543 Member Posts: 2
    so
    jliu543 said:

    Hello, looking for MF and residual for DSG in rabbit, SE and autobahn in zip 94608

    sorry forgot to add 10k for 24/36mos
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    jliu543 said:

    so

    jliu543 said:

    Hello, looking for MF and residual for DSG in rabbit, SE and autobahn in zip 94608

    sorry forgot to add 10k for 24/36mos
    .00054 and 60% / 53%
    No lease incentives

    All GTI trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jp93Jp93 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Hello! Looking for MF and residual on SE 6MT 36/39 months, 12k miles in 33071. Thanks in advance!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    Jp93 said:

    Hello! Looking for MF and residual on SE 6MT 36/39 months, 12k miles in 33071. Thanks in advance!!

    .00054 and 52% / 50%
    No lease incentives

    All GTI trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hpowdershpowders Member Posts: 4,330
    Hello. Looking for MF's and residuals for a 2019 VW GTI Autobahn, automatic, for 24 months, 10,000 miles per year and 36 months, 10,000 miles per year, in zip code 33573, Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    hpowders said:

    Hello. Looking for MF's and residuals for a 2019 VW GTI Autobahn, automatic, for 24 months, 10,000 miles per year and 36 months, 10,000 miles per year, in zip code 33573, Thank you!

    .00054 MF
    60%/53% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hpowdershpowders Member Posts: 4,330
    Thank you, kyfdx! :)
  • liddicjtliddicjt Member Posts: 4
    Hello, looking at a VW Rabbit and was wondering about money factor and residual for zip 55444 12k/36mo. Dealer quoted me .00104 MF which I would like to verify. $15,185 residual. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    liddicjt said:

    Hello, looking at a VW Rabbit and was wondering about money factor and residual for zip 55444 12k/36mo. Dealer quoted me .00104 MF which I would like to verify. $15,185 residual. Thank you!

    .00054 and 52%
    No lease incentives

    Dealer is marking up the MF for more profit. Tell them you won't sign a deal unless you get the base rate.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hpowdershpowders Member Posts: 4,330
    Hello. I recently priced a VW GTI Autobahn and the salesdude told me in order to get the $2500 VW incentive, I could not get the VW financing deal of 1.9%. I have excellent credit. Does this sound right? I could not find this "either, or" in the VW small print. If this is true, should I shop around for my own financing? Coughing up a $2500 VW "gift" is something I do not want to do. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    hpowders said:

    Hello. I recently priced a VW GTI Autobahn and the salesdude told me in order to get the $2500 VW incentive, I could not get the VW financing deal of 1.9%. I have excellent credit. Does this sound right? I could not find this "either, or" in the VW small print. If this is true, should I shop around for my own financing? Coughing up a $2500 VW "gift" is something I do not want to do. Thank you!

    The incentives are VW-to-dealer, so technically, you don't get them, anyway.

    But, with 1.9% APR up to 60 months, the dealer incentive is $500
    2.9% = $1000 dealer incentive
    3.9% = $1500 dealer incentive

    Standard rate or cash = $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hpowdershpowders Member Posts: 4,330
    Okay. Thanks. No wonder those GTI's are still sitting there rotting in the sun. LOL!
  • elias0713elias0713 Member Posts: 2
    Can someone help with the lease info for the following?

    2019 GTI SE 6M - White
    12k / 36m
    33015
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    elias0713 said:

    Can someone help with the lease info for the following?

    2019 GTI SE 6M - White
    12k / 36m
    33015

    .00054 MF and 52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeepdude5jeepdude5 Member Posts: 45
    Hi There. Looking for MF and residual value for 2019 GTI in 33133. 36 month, 10k/year. Thanks so much.
  • jeepdude5jeepdude5 Member Posts: 45
    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi There. Looking for MF and residual value for 2019 GTI in 33133. 36 month, 10k/year. Thanks so much.

    Sorry, I assume all GTI models have the same numbers still.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    jeepdude5 said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi There. Looking for MF and residual value for 2019 GTI in 33133. 36 month, 10k/year. Thanks so much.

    Sorry, I assume all GTI models have the same numbers still.
    Correct.. .00054 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeepdude5jeepdude5 Member Posts: 45
    kyfdx said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    Hi There. Looking for MF and residual value for 2019 GTI in 33133. 36 month, 10k/year. Thanks so much.

    Sorry, I assume all GTI models have the same numbers still.
    Correct.. .00054 MF and 53% residual
    Thanks very much.
  • EdgarVaEdgarVa Member Posts: 6
    Any chance you could post the VW finance/purchase information and incentives for a GTI for 98104?
    Thank you for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    EdgarVa said:

    Any chance you could post the VW finance/purchase information and incentives for a GTI for 98104?
    Thank you for your help.

    1.90% APR up to 60 months ($500 dealer cash)
    or, $2000 dealer cash for cash or third party finance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeepdude5jeepdude5 Member Posts: 45
    kyfdx said:

    EdgarVa said:

    Any chance you could post the VW finance/purchase information and incentives for a GTI for 98104?
    Thank you for your help.

    1.90% APR up to 60 months ($500 dealer cash)
    or, $2000 dealer cash for cash or third party finance
    Do those numbers apply for Florida, 33133? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    jeepdude5 said:

    kyfdx said:

    EdgarVa said:

    Any chance you could post the VW finance/purchase information and incentives for a GTI for 98104?
    Thank you for your help.

    1.90% APR up to 60 months ($500 dealer cash)
    or, $2000 dealer cash for cash or third party finance
    Do those numbers apply for Florida, 33133? Thanks
    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeepdude5jeepdude5 Member Posts: 45
    kyfdx said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    kyfdx said:

    EdgarVa said:

    Any chance you could post the VW finance/purchase information and incentives for a GTI for 98104?
    Thank you for your help.

    1.90% APR up to 60 months ($500 dealer cash)
    or, $2000 dealer cash for cash or third party finance
    Do those numbers apply for Florida, 33133? Thanks
    Yes
    Thanks
  • jmeriziojmerizio Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Hello. Looking for MF's and residuals for a 2019 VW GTI Autobahn, automatic....sorry meant 39 months

    39 months
    12k miles per year
    39 months
    zip code 07922

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    jmerizio said:

    Hello. Looking for MF's and residuals for a 2019 VW GTI Autobahn, automatic....sorry meant 39 months

    39 months
    12k miles per year
    39 months
    zip code 07922

    Thank you.

    .00054 and 50%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmeriziojmerizio Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    jmerizio said:

    Hello. Looking for MF's and residuals for a 2019 VW GTI Autobahn, automatic....sorry meant 39 months

    39 months
    12k miles per year
    39 months
    zip code 07922

    Thank you.

    .00054 and 50%
    No incentives
    Great...thank you!
  • HederahelixHederahelix Member Posts: 6
    Looking for lease parameters (MF, RV, incentives) for GTI SE w/DSG & experience package. 36 month, <10k miles/yr (8000? 7500?) zip code 20815. And, if you know how these compare to Audi A3 Premium Quattro w/ convenience package, that would be great to know as well.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955

    Looking for lease parameters (MF, RV, incentives) for GTI SE w/DSG & experience package. 36 month, <10k miles/yr (8000? 7500?) zip code 20815. And, if you know how these compare to Audi A3 Premium Quattro w/ convenience package, that would be great to know as well.</p>

    36/7500
    .00054 and 54%
    No incentives

    A3 lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53875/audi/a3/2019-audi-a3-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • captain_edcaptain_ed Member Posts: 30
    Hi, MF and RV for 2019 GTI Rabbit, SE, and Autobahn. 36/10 in 29412. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955

    Hi, MF and RV for 2019 GTI Rabbit, SE, and Autobahn. 36/10 in 29412. Thanks.

    .00054 and 53%
    No incentives

    All trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kpsmithkpsmith Member Posts: 8
    Hi - looking for the MF and Residual for a 2019 GTI S 12k miles 36 months
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    kpsmith said:

    Hi - looking for the MF and Residual for a 2019 GTI S 12k miles 36 months

    .00054 and 52%
    No incentives

    All trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WooliestLionWooliestLion Member Posts: 4
    Hi, could I please get the incentives, MF, RV for 36mo/15k miles for a 2019 GTI S for 75039. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

    Hi, could I please get the incentives, MF, RV for 36mo/15k miles for a 2019 GTI S for 75039. Thank you!

    .00054 MF and 50% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fourthefourthe Member Posts: 12
    I didn't see this thread earlier in a different post, so I'm sorry for double posting.

    Could I please get the GTI finance/cash incentives for September?
  • 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,384
    When you gents have a moment, can you give me the 36/10 rates for GTI SE for 98155?
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    fourthe said:

    I didn't see this thread earlier in a different post, so I'm sorry for double posting.

    Could I please get the GTI finance/cash incentives for September?

    What is your ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955

    When you gents have a moment, can you give me the 36/10 rates for GTI SE for 98155?

    Stick or DSG? (j/k)
    .00034 and 52%
    No incentives

    (I won't tell anyone you're shopping)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,384
    Maybe I’m just trying to throw you off.
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Sign In or Register to comment.