Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Mercedes Benz GLE-Class Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
edited March 2019 in Mercedes-Benz
Ask your 2020 GLE-Class lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up info on the 2020 GLE-Class here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456722

Comments

  • SCV76SCV76 Posts: 23
    DO you happen to have the MF and RV for the 2020 GLE 300 4matic with 10k a year in the NY/NJ/CT area? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    SCV76 said:

    DO you happen to have the MF and RV for the 2020 GLE 300 4matic with 10k a year in the NY/NJ/CT area? Thanks

    36/10
    .00160 MF and 60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SCV76SCV76 Posts: 23
    kyfdx said:

    SCV76 said:

    DO you happen to have the MF and RV for the 2020 GLE 300 4matic with 10k a year in the NY/NJ/CT area? Thanks

    36/10
    .00160 MF and 60% residual
    Thanks! Any idea what a realistic discount off MSRP would be to shoot for on a brand new design year like this?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    SCV76 said:

    kyfdx said:

    SCV76 said:

    DO you happen to have the MF and RV for the 2020 GLE 300 4matic with 10k a year in the NY/NJ/CT area? Thanks

    36/10
    .00160 MF and 60% residual
    Thanks! Any idea what a realistic discount off MSRP would be to shoot for on a brand new design year like this?
    No idea; not even sure there is any data, yet, but try here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kzx5rskzx5rs Posts: 15
    Hi Michaell,

    Looking for MF & RV for the trims below, 46037 zip. Thanks in advance!

    2020 GLE350 4Matic 36/15
    2020 GLE450 4Matic 36/15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    kzx5rs said:

    Hi Michaell,

    Looking for MF & RV for the trims below, 46037 zip. Thanks in advance!

    2020 GLE350 4Matic 36/15
    2020 GLE450 4Matic 36/15

    .00160 MF and 57% residual
    .00193 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Gurun123Gurun123 Posts: 3
    Hi, what would be MF & RV for 24/7.5K for 2020 GLE450W4, 45248 zip? Appreciate your time!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Gurun123 said:

    Hi, what would be MF & RV for 24/7.5K for 2020 GLE450W4, 45248 zip? Appreciate your time!

    .00197 MF
    67%/63% residual for 24/36 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • andrewzz101andrewzz101 CAPosts: 11
    Hi, what would be the MF/RV for 

    2020 GLE350 36/12k
    2020 GLE450 36/12k

    zip code 91765, thanks!
  • cnnncnnn Posts: 6
    What’s the MF and residual for 2020 GLE 350 and 450 SUV? 12k/36mo, zip 95131
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    Hi, what would be the MF/RV for 

    2020 GLE350 36/12k
    2020 GLE450 36/12k

    zip code 91765, thanks!

    350: .00160 MF and 59% residual
    450: .00193 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    cnnn said:

    What’s the MF and residual for 2020 GLE 350 and 450 SUV? 12k/36mo, zip 95131

    350: .00160 MF and 59% residual
    450: .00193 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GuidoGoyaBeansGuidoGoyaBeans New YorkPosts: 5
    edited March 2019
    Hey, what would be the MF and the Residual on a '20 GLE 450 AWD for New Rochelle (10805)
    for 36/12? And incentives on this as well? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    Hey, what would be the MF and the Residual on a '20 GLE 450 AWD for New Rochelle (10805)
    for 36/12? And incentives on this as well? 

    .00193 MF and 61% residual
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Slate15Slate15 Posts: 1
    Money factor and residual 2020 gle350 36/15 NJ 07726?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Slate15 said:

    Money factor and residual 2020 gle350 36/15 NJ 07726?

    .00160 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cnnncnnn Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:
    What’s the MF and residual for 2020 GLE 350 and 450 SUV? 12k/36mo, zip 95131
    350: .00160 MF and 59% residual 450: .00193 MF and 61% residual
    Thanks. I have a beginner question though. Is this MF for those with excellent credit to aim for? Or it’s the MF bank gives to dealer and dealer will raise a few points to their profits?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    cnnn said:


    kyfdx said:

    cnnn said:

    What’s the MF and residual for 2020 GLE 350 and 450 SUV? 12k/36mo, zip 95131

    350: .00160 MF and 59% residual
    450: .00193 MF and 61% residual

    Thanks. I have a beginner question though. Is this MF for those with excellent credit to aim for? Or it’s the MF bank gives to dealer and dealer will raise a few points to their profits?

    The MF we quote is the base (or "buy") rate for top tier credit.

    Dealer may mark it up for extra profit.

    Just one more thing to negotiate when making your deal, if that's the case. We recommend you refuse any markup.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SCV76SCV76 Posts: 23
    Got my 1st quote today, no idea what #'s they used as they refused to include them but 2020GLE MSRP $60,080 7.5k a year $4,600 total due at signing (in NY guessing just tax and fees) $778 a month... Representative of what people are seeing?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    SCV76 said:

    Got my 1st quote today, no idea what #'s they used as they refused to include them but 2020GLE MSRP $60,080 7.5k a year $4,600 total due at signing (in NY guessing just tax and fees) $778 a month... Representative of what people are seeing?

    What is the selling price?
    What lease term?

    I'd ask for a specific breakdown of the $4600; who knows what is buried in there?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cnnncnnn Posts: 6
    Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    What’s the MF and residual for 2020 GLE 350 and 450 SUV? 12k/36mo, zip 95131
    350: .00160 MF and 59% residual 450: .00193 MF and 61% residual
    Thanks. I have a beginner question though. Is this MF for those with excellent credit to aim for? Or it’s the MF bank gives to dealer and dealer will raise a few points to their profits?
    The MF we quote is the base (or "buy") rate for top tier credit. Dealer may mark it up for extra profit. Just one more thing to negotiate when making your deal, if that's the case. We recommend you refuse any markup.
    Thanks Michael. That helps a lot. I went to a dealership today and asked MF. The SA was honest about the MF of 0.00193 for GLE450. They were asking 2K down and 1.3K/mo for a 36mo/12K lease of a MSRP 78K car, no discount. I wasn’t able to reproduce that number with several lease online calculators unless including full sales tax in the MSRP. In California is it taxed on the full vehicle price or monthly cost? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    cnnn said:


    Michaell said:

    cnnn said:


    kyfdx said:

    cnnn said:

    What’s the MF and residual for 2020 GLE 350 and 450 SUV? 12k/36mo, zip 95131

    350: .00160 MF and 59% residual
    450: .00193 MF and 61% residual

    Thanks. I have a beginner question though. Is this MF for those with excellent credit to aim for? Or it’s the MF bank gives to dealer and dealer will raise a few points to their profits?
    The MF we quote is the base (or "buy") rate for top tier credit.

    Dealer may mark it up for extra profit.

    Just one more thing to negotiate when making your deal, if that's the case. We recommend you refuse any markup.

    Thanks Michael. That helps a lot. I went to a dealership today and asked MF. The SA was honest about the MF of 0.00193 for GLE450. They were asking 2K down and 1.3K/mo for a 36mo/12K lease of a MSRP 78K car, no discount. I wasn’t able to reproduce that number with several lease online calculators unless including full sales tax in the MSRP. In California is it taxed on the full vehicle price or monthly cost? 

    CA taxes the monthly payment.

    I would imagine there isn't a lot of discounting on the 2020 GLE, just yet.

    Dealers are still trying to rid themselves of the 2019 inventory; that's where you'll find the best deals.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • YoitsJTYoitsJT PhillyPosts: 1
    Hello, can you please let me know what the MF and the Residual would be on a 2020 GLE 450 AWD for King of Prussia (19406) for 36mo/15k miles? Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    YoitsJT said:

    Hello, can you please let me know what the MF and the Residual would be on a 2020 GLE 450 AWD for King of Prussia (19406) for 36mo/15k miles? Thank you in advance!

    .00193 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dvd8508dvd8508 MDPosts: 4
    Hi. Looking for the MF and RV on a 2020 GLE 350 for 21113. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    dvd8508 said:

    Hi. Looking for the MF and RV on a 2020 GLE 350 for 21113. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00160 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi - Looking for the MF and RV on

    1 - 2020 GLE 350 4Matic for zip 98199
    2 - 2020 GLE 450 4Matic for zip 98199

    Thank you!
  • TuceTuce Posts: 12
    Hello! I'm looking for the MF and RV for 2020 GLE 450 4Matic for 36/10 zip 10010. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    AceofBase said:

    Hi - Looking for the MF and RV on

    1 - 2020 GLE 350 4Matic for zip 98199
    2 - 2020 GLE 450 4Matic for zip 98199

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00160 MF and 57% residual
    .00193 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Tuce said:

    Hello! I'm looking for the MF and RV for 2020 GLE 450 4Matic for 36/10 zip 10010. Thank you!

    .00193 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wiscoguywiscoguy Posts: 5
    Hi! Would you happen to have Res/MF for 2020 GLE450 4Matic for terms 30mo/10k, and 48mo/10k (I believe 24 & 36 month terms have already been reported here). Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    wiscoguy said:

    Hi! Would you happen to have Res/MF for 2020 GLE450 4Matic for terms 30mo/10k, and 48mo/10k (I believe 24 & 36 month terms have already been reported here). Thanks in advance!

    .00193 MF
    66%/63%/62%/56%/52% residual
    24/30/36/42/48 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • damnyankeesdamnyankees Posts: 122
    MB offers an MSD program, right? Do you have details? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    MB offers an MSD program, right? Do you have details? Thanks

    Max 10 @ .00007 reduction each

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ab220094ab220094 Posts: 24
    Hi,
    Could I get the MF and RV for a 2020 GLE350 4matic. 24/12k and 15k, and 36/12k and 15k. Any difference in rates for the 450 engine? Selling dealer 55401 zip. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    ab220094 said:

    Hi,
    Could I get the MF and RV for a 2020 GLE350 4matic. 24/12k and 15k, and 36/12k and 15k. Any difference in rates for the 450 engine? Selling dealer 55401 zip. Thanks!

    350
    .00161 MF
    61%/57% residual for 24/36 mo. 15K/yr

    450
    .00193 MF
    63%/59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ab220094ab220094 Posts: 24
    To go down to 12k do I just subtract 2% RV?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    ab220094 said:

    To go down to 12k do I just subtract 2% RV?

    Thank you!

    No, you add 2% to the RV to go from 15K to 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cnnncnnn Posts: 6
    My dealer is asking $1095 acquisition fee on a GLE450. Is it reasonable or a way to mark up?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    cnnn said:

    My dealer is asking $1095 acquisition fee on a GLE450. Is it reasonable or a way to mark up?

    It's marked up from $795. That is typical of most Mercedes dealers (but, that doesn't mean you can't complain about it).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chaspavchaspav NJPosts: 16
    Hello, would appreciate any info on MF and Res% on a GLE 350 4Matic for 4 years and 15K miles per year. The car will be registered in NJ but the lease will be done with a dealer in Orlando, FL. Also, do you know if MSD are allowed in Florida. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    chaspav said:

    Hello, would appreciate any info on MF and Res% on a GLE 350 4Matic for 4 years and 15K miles per year. The car will be registered in NJ but the lease will be done with a dealer in Orlando, FL. Also, do you know if MSD are allowed in Florida. Thanks in advance for your help.

    .00160 and 47%

    MSDs are allowed in FL.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • maeghynmaeghyn Posts: 1
    Hello. I'm looking for the MF and RV on a 2020 GLE 450 4matic. Zip code 60642

    -36/15
    -36/18

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    maeghyn said:

    Hello. I'm looking for the MF and RV on a 2020 GLE 450 4matic. Zip code 60642

    -36/15
    -36/18

    Thanks.

    36/15
    .00193 MF and 59% residual

    We don't have the 18K/yr residuals

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DougGLEDougGLE NYPosts: 7
    Hi, I am looking for the MF and RV for a GLE 350 4MATIC
    zip code 10065 for 36/10 and 36/7.5
    Also is there a different MF for a One-Pay lease? What is that MF?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    DougGLE said:

    Hi, I am looking for the MF and RV for a GLE 350 4MATIC
    zip code 10065 for 36/10 and 36/7.5
    Also is there a different MF for a One-Pay lease? What is that MF?

    .00160 and 60%

    Deduct .00080 for one-pay

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DougGLEDougGLE NYPosts: 7
    Thank you. For the one pay lease option you mentioned an .00080 which would make the new adjusted MF .00080 for the the GLE 350. When calculating the one pay do you apply the adjusted MF to the residual value only or the residual plus the theoretical cap cost if you weren’t doing a one pay. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    DougGLE said:

    Thank you. For the one pay lease option you mentioned an .00080 which would make the new adjusted MF .00080 for the the GLE 350. When calculating the one pay do you apply the adjusted MF to the residual value only or the residual plus the theoretical cap cost if you weren’t doing a one pay. Thanks

    You calculate the payment the exact same way, just using the lower MF.

    Then multiply the payment by the term to get the one-pay amount.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DougGLEDougGLE NYPosts: 7
    So if for example you are using the edmunds lease calculator you would enter zero for the down payment, cap cost reduction field?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    DougGLE said:

    So if for example you are using the edmunds lease calculator you would enter zero for the down payment, cap cost reduction field?

    Correct

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.