-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2020 Mercedes Benz GLE-Class Lease Deals and Prices

2456733

Comments

  • Options
    hchuckhchuck Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2019
    Hi,

    Can you please tell me MF and RV for 2020 GLE 350 4Matic in PA (19406) for 36 months/15K and 36months/12K?

    Best,
    Chuck
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    hchuck said:

    Hi,

    Can you please tell me MF and RV for 2020 GLE 350 4Matic in PA (19406) for 36 months/15K and 36months/12K?

    Best,
    Chuck

    36/15
    .00160 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    cnnncnnn Member Posts: 6
    When will you have the numbers for April?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    cnnn said:

    When will you have the numbers for April?

    New programs start April 2nd. We usually have the numbers within a day or two, after that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Gev123Gev123 Member Posts: 19
    Hello. So went to Mercedes dealer yesterday for 2020 Gle. They had one 450 $68.1k
    drop the selling price to 61.5 and payment came out 2k drive off $1000 a month. 
    They RV is 62% and money factor 0.0343 (8.37% :):):) ) I start laughing.
    i told him to show me the Money factor and he show me 0.0285 ( I’m not sure if this belong to gle at all). The Aqusation fee he was charging(1095). Did they mark up that too?. 
    Zip code 91605
    can you guys give me the real numbers
    2020 gle 350 36/10 
    2020 gel 450 36/10
    Rv and MF  and AQS fee
    funny part was he stood for 1k a month and just discount $20. 
    Thank you
    horrible experience with dealer
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    Gev123 said:

    Hello. So went to Mercedes dealer yesterday for 2020 Gle. They had one 450 $68.1k
    drop the selling price to 61.5 and payment came out 2k drive off $1000 a month. 
    They RV is 62% and money factor 0.0343 (8.37% :):):) ) I start laughing.
    i told him to show me the Money factor and he show me 0.0285 ( I’m not sure if this belong to gle at all). The Aqusation fee he was charging(1095). Did they mark up that too?. 
    Zip code 91605
    can you guys give me the real numbers
    2020 gle 350 36/10 
    2020 gel 450 36/10
    Rv and MF  and AQS fee
    funny part was he stood for 1k a month and just discount $20. 
    Thank you
    horrible experience with dealer

    350: .00160 MF and 60% residual
    450: .00193 MF and 62% residual

    $795 is base acquisition fee. Dealers can mark it up by $300

    Yes, they marked up the money factor by .00150, which is ridiculous.
    But, that discount from MSRP seems a little optimistic, as well.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    DavidJuDavidJu Member Posts: 3
    Hi, what would be the MF/RV for

    2020 GLE350 24/12k

    zip code 90006

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    DavidJu said:

    Hi, what would be the MF/RV for

    2020 GLE350 24/12k

    zip code 90006

    Thanks!

    .00160 and 63%

    36 month term will give you a much better payment - RV is 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    CamayaCamaya Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2019
    Hi, :)

    Can I please get the MF and RV of the 2020 GLE 350?

    Zip code: 63038
    36/12 and 36/15

    Thank You!!! 

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    Camaya said:

    Hi, :)

    Can I please get the MF and RV of the 2020 GLE 350?

    Zip code: 63038
    36/12 and 36/15

    Thank You!!! 

    36/15
    .00160 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    GP66GP66 Member Posts: 2
    Hi - Looking for the MF and RV on 36/7.5 K

    1 - 2020 GLE 350 4Matic for zip 33133
  • Options
    JEDWARDKJEDWARDK Member Posts: 8
    Looking for the latest MF and RV
    36 months / 7500 miles/yr (if that's not available, will take the 10k/yr)

    2020 GLE 350 4matic
    2020 GLE 450 4matic

    Visited one local dealership a few weeks ago to testdrive both. Sat down to crunch some prelim numbers.
    Only offering $2000 off MSRP
    Anyone getting a bigger discount in Los Angeles area on the new GLE?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    GP66 said:

    Hi - Looking for the MF and RV on 36/7.5 K

    1 - 2020 GLE 350 4Matic for zip 33133

    .00160 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    JEDWARDK said:

    Looking for the latest MF and RV
    36 months / 7500 miles/yr (if that's not available, will take the 10k/yr)

    2020 GLE 350 4matic
    2020 GLE 450 4matic

    Visited one local dealership a few weeks ago to testdrive both. Sat down to crunch some prelim numbers.
    Only offering $2000 off MSRP
    Anyone getting a bigger discount in Los Angeles area on the new GLE?

    36/7.5
    .00160 MF and 61% residual
    .00193 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Ennaid22Ennaid22 Member Posts: 28
    Can i please get the mf and rv for gle 350 and gle450 in 11570 for 36/10 and 36/7.5... thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    Ennaid22 said:

    Can i please get the mf and rv for gle 350 and gle450 in 11570 for 36/10 and 36/7.5... thank you

    350 - .00160 and 60%
    450 - .00193 and 62%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    CarzcraZCarzcraZ Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2019
    Can I please get the MF and RV for 2020 GLS 450 and 550 for zipcode 98065 For 36/12? What are any lease incentives available? 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    CarzcraZ said:

    Can I please get the MF and RV for 2020 GLS 450 and 550 for zipcode 98065 For 36/12? What are any lease incentives available? 

    There are no lease numbers for the 2020 GLS

    This is the 2020 GLE lease thread; is that was you were asking about?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kramhokramho Member Posts: 46
    looking for money factor/residual; 3/36, 48105 and 33707. Discount off msrp to look for? Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    kramho said:

    looking for money factor/residual; 3/36, 48105 and 33707. Discount off msrp to look for? Thanks

    350 or 450?

    Research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kramhokramho Member Posts: 46
    Looking for money factor/residual for GLE 350; 3/36, 48105 and 33707. Discount off msrp to look for? Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    kramho said:

    Looking for money factor/residual for GLE 350; 3/36, 48105 and 33707. Discount off msrp to look for? Thanks

    .00160 and 59%

    Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Lpv22Lpv22 Member Posts: 2
    Hello! Can I get the MF/RV and any incentives for GLE 450 36/12 for zip 02090? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    Lpv22 said:

    Hello! Can I get the MF/RV and any incentives for GLE 450 36/12 for zip 02090? Thanks!

    .00193 and 61%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mb_enthusiastmb_enthusiast Member Posts: 232
    Do you have numbers for 2020 GLE 450 SUV for 36mo/12k and 36mo/15k in 60202? Current Mercedes owner with trade-in.
    My stable: 2019 Audi Q8, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG, and 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500W4Found new homes: 2017 Porsche Cayenne S, 2011 Mercedes-Benz R350 BlueTEC, and 2004 Volkswagen Phaeton V8Illinois real estate broker and commercial property manager
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379

    Do you have numbers for 2020 GLE 450 SUV for 36mo/12k and 36mo/15k in 60202? Current Mercedes owner with trade-in.

    36/15
    .00193 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Amilligan5Amilligan5 Member Posts: 1
    Hello - Do you have the numbers for 2020 GLE 350 and 450 at 36mo/10K and 36mo/12K for zips 73013 and 74133? Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901

    Hello - Do you have the numbers for 2020 GLE 350 and 450 at 36mo/10K and 36mo/12K for zips 73013 and 74133? Thank you

    36/12
    350: .00160 MF and 59% residual
    450: .00193 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RM1400RM1400 Member Posts: 1
    Do you have the numbers for 2020 GLE 350 4MATIC for 36 month/10K and 36 month/12K for zip 30345?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    RM1400 said:

    Do you have the numbers for 2020 GLE 350 4MATIC for 36 month/10K and 36 month/12K for zip 30345?

    36/12
    .00160 and 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    steveeeeesteveeeee Member Posts: 6
    Hi. Thank you for your help in advance.
    What would be the MF/RV for 2020 GLE 450 / 15K in 90020?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    steveeeee said:

    Hi. Thank you for your help in advance.
    What would be the MF/RV for 2020 GLE 450 / 15K in 90020?

    36/15
    .00193 and 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    chebadchebad Member Posts: 7
    Hello - Do you have the MF/RV and incentives for 2020 GLE 350 and 450 at 36mo/12K for zip 95035. Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    chebad said:

    Hello - Do you have the MF/RV and incentives for 2020 GLE 350 and 450 at 36mo/12K for zip 95035. Thank you

    350: .00160 MF and 59% residual
    450: .00193 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dreher1981dreher1981 Member Posts: 38
    Hello!

    Looking for MF/RV and incentives for 2020 GLE 350 on 36 months and 12K miles per year. Zip code is 78728.

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379

    Hello!

    Looking for MF/RV and incentives for 2020 GLE 350 on 36 months and 12K miles per year. Zip code is 78728.

    Thanks

    .00160 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cheon1cheon1 Member Posts: 2
    Looking for money factor/residual for GLE 350; 3/30, 15235
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    cheon1 said:

    Looking for money factor/residual for GLE 350; 3/30, 15235

    .00160 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    akang224akang224 Member Posts: 4
    Please let me know MF/RV for GLE 350, 3yr/30k (Zip 10309). Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    akang224 said:

    Please let me know MF/RV for GLE 350, 3yr/30k (Zip 10309). Thank you!

    .00160 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    FrankieFrankie Member Posts: 37
    What are the RV/MF/Incentives for 2020 GLE 450 AWD SUV for 36/12 in 07731?

    What are the RV/MF/Incentives for 2020 GLE 350 AWD SUV for 36/12 in 07731?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    Frankie said:

    What are the RV/MF/Incentives for 2020 GLE 450 AWD SUV for 36/12 in 07731?

    What are the RV/MF/Incentives for 2020 GLE 350 AWD SUV for 36/12 in 07731?

    350 - .00160 and 59%
    450 - .00193 and 61%

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Bgzz5146Bgzz5146 Member Posts: 5

  • Options
    Bgzz5146Bgzz5146 Member Posts: 5
    👆🏻Houston area. Doesn’t seem right to me. 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,901
    Bgzz5146 said:

    👆🏻Houston area. Doesn’t seem right to me. 

    Basically over MSRP, once you add the accessories and a $300 markup to the acquisition fee.

    Also, looks like maybe a big markup to the money factor.

    Just say no.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    akang224akang224 Member Posts: 4
    Has anyone been able to get close to dealer invoice on 2020 GLE350? (From NY/NJ area)
  • Options
    damnyankeesdamnyankees Member Posts: 132
    Figures for 450 in zip 02050. 36 and 39 months, 12k miles. Do they do 33 months? Thanks! 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379

    Figures for 450 in zip 02050. 36 and 39 months, 12k miles. Do they do 33 months? Thanks! 

    36/12 (33/39 months not offered)
    .00193 and 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    phantom5phantom5 Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2019
    Hi all here is the deal I got 2 weeks ago. Not proud of it but the wifey wanted and making wifey happy that’s priceless. Enjoy.

    We have 5 dealerships in the Phoenix area and only 7 350 gle available. I was told by one dealer that 6% off of MSRP is invoice price. I ended up with a 9% discount off of MSRP in the end I know I paid a premium price but sometimes you have to say what the hell.

    2020 Mercedes Benz GLE 350 4matic

    **MSRP: $65270
    **Selling Price: $59000
    **Monthly Payment: $735.43 plus tax $59.57 = $795
    **Cash Due at Signing: tags, doc fee, acquisition and first month $3000
    **MSD:0
    **Incentives:0

    **Months: 36
    **Annual miles 12k
    Mf. .0016

    Oh by the way the GLE is fyre the MBUX infotainment is awesome. its a real comfortable and responsive ride. The turbo 4cyl is more than adequate. Loving the GLE. I leased from Arrowhead Mercedes. Scottsdale Mercedes and Arrowhead are two separate dealers owned by the same cartel. They share inventory.



  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,379
    phantom5 said:

    Hi all here is the deal I got 2 weeks ago. Not proud of it but the wifey wanted and making wifey happy that’s priceless. Enjoy.

    We have 5 dealerships in the Phoenix area and only 7 350 gle available. I was told by one dealer that 6% off of MSRP is invoice price. I ended up with a 9% discount off of MSRP in the end I know I paid a premium price but sometimes you have to say what the hell.

    2020 Mercedes Benz GLE 350 4matic

    **MSRP: $65270
    **Selling Price: $59000
    **Monthly Payment: $735.43 plus tax $59.57 = $795
    **Cash Due at Signing: tags, doc fee, acquisition and first month $3000
    **MSD:0
    **Incentives:0

    **Months: 36
    **Annual miles 12k
    Mf. .0016

    Oh by the way the GLE is fyre really comfortable ride and the turbo 4cyl is more than adequate. Loving the GLE

    phantom5 said:

    Hi all here is the deal I got 2 weeks ago. Not proud of it but the wifey wanted and making wifey happy that’s priceless. Enjoy.

    We have 5 dealerships in the Phoenix area and only 7 350 gle available. I was told by one dealer that 6% off of MSRP is invoice price. I ended up with a 9% discount off of MSRP in the end I know I paid a premium price but sometimes you have to say what the hell.

    2020 Mercedes Benz GLE 350 4matic

    **MSRP: $65270
    **Selling Price: $59000
    **Monthly Payment: $735.43 plus tax $59.57 = $795
    **Cash Due at Signing: tags, doc fee, acquisition and first month $3000
    **MSD:0
    **Incentives:0

    **Months: 36
    **Annual miles 12k
    Mf. .0016

    Oh by the way the GLE is fyre really comfortable ride and the turbo 4cyl is more than adequate. Loving the GLE

    Congrats on the new GLE, and thanks for sharing your deal with us.

    The new registration costs in AZ are a killer, I've heard.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.