Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Acura TLX Lease Deals and Prices

13468920

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826

    Hello MF. Residual Value, and lease incentives for TLX A-Spec V6 AWD with Red Interior, and for TLX PMC Edition as well? 36 months/ 12k miles. Thank You!

    .00215 MF and 51% residual

    $8450 incentive (ASpec only)

    No incentive on the PMC.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi need Incentives and MF for:
    (1) base TLX 2020 4 Cyl - 36 Month with 12,000 Zip 19001
    (2) base TLX 2020 4 Cyl Technology - 36 Month with 12,000 Zip 19001

    I am a current acura lease customer.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826
    edited December 2019
    bulgokee said:

    Hi need Incentives and MF for:
    (1) base TLX 2020 4 Cyl - 36 Month with 12,000 Zip 19001
    (2) base TLX 2020 4 Cyl Technology - 36 Month with 12,000 Zip 19001

    I am a current acura lease customer.

    Thanks!

    .00215 MF
    1) 51% residual. $6850 incentive
    2) 49% residual. $8450 incentive

    No info on loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tl10tl10 Posts: 29
    Hello, Would you be able to provide Residual and MF for a 36/10 Lease on a 2020 3.5L SH-AWD with Technology Package in 19122.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826
    tl10 said:

    Hello, Would you be able to provide Residual and MF for a 36/10 Lease on a 2020 3.5L SH-AWD with Technology Package in 19122.

    .00215 MF and 50% residual
    $8450 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tl10tl10 Posts: 29
    kyfdx said:

    tl10 said:

    Hello, Would you be able to provide Residual and MF for a 36/10 Lease on a 2020 3.5L SH-AWD with Technology Package in 19122.

    .00215 MF and 50% residual
    $8450 incentive
    Thanks
  • carenthcarenth detroitPosts: 4
    Please let me know the Residual and MF for 36/15k lease on Base and base+tech pkg. Also incentives for zipcode 48375

    thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826
    carenth said:

    Please let me know the Residual and MF for 36/15k lease on Base and base+tech pkg. Also incentives for zipcode 48375

    thanks in advance.

    Four or six cylinder?

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carenthcarenth detroitPosts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    carenth said:

    Please let me know the Residual and MF for 36/15k lease on Base and base+tech pkg. Also incentives for zipcode 48375

    thanks in advance.

    Four or six cylinder?

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD 4 cylinder
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    carenth said:

    kyfdx said:

    carenth said:

    Please let me know the Residual and MF for 36/15k lease on Base and base+tech pkg. Also incentives for zipcode 48375

    thanks in advance.

    Four or six cylinder?

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD 4 cylinder
    .00215 MF
    Base - 49% and $6850 incentives
    Tech - 47% and $8450

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks for your help as we completed the deal recently in 2020 v6
    Msrp 37.5k, cap cost 27k Mf was 5%
    Due at signing tax , tags and processing and dmv
    Pmnt $322 for 36m
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    Don8410 said:

    Thanks for your help as we completed the deal recently in 2020 v6
    Msrp 37.5k, cap cost 27k Mf was 5%
    Due at signing tax , tags and processing and dmv
    Pmnt $322 for 36m

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get MF, RV and any incentives on Technology, A-Spec, Advance?
    36/15
    77068
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    srchn96 said:

    Can I get MF, RV and any incentives on Technology, A-Spec, Advance?
    36/15
    77068

    4-cyl or V6?
    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    srchn96 said:

    Can I get MF, RV and any incentives on Technology, A-Spec, Advance?
    36/15
    77068

    4-cyl or V6?
    FWD or AWD?
    V6, both FWD and AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    srchn96 said:

    Michaell said:

    srchn96 said:

    Can I get MF, RV and any incentives on Technology, A-Spec, Advance?
    36/15
    77068

    4-cyl or V6?
    FWD or AWD?
    V6, both FWD and AWD
    .00215 MF
    47% Adv AWD, Tech FWD / AWD
    49% A-Spec FWD / AWD
    $8450 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi.
    Does Acura offer a 24 month lease?
    If YES, please provide the MF for:
    (1) base TLX 2020 4 Cyl - 24 Month with 12,000K. Zip 19001
    (2) base TLX 2020 4 Cyl Technology - 24 Month with 12,000K. Zip 19001
    (3) base tlx V6 AWD - 24 month with 12,000K. Zip 19001


    Thanks!
  • bulgokee said:

    Hi.
    Does Acura offer a 24 month lease?
    If YES, please provide the MF for:
    (1) base TLX 2020 4 Cyl - 24 Month with 12,000K. Zip 19001
    (2) base TLX 2020 4 Cyl Technology - 24 Month with 12,000K. Zip 19001
    (3) base tlx V6 AWD - 24 month with 12,000K. Zip 19001


    Thanks!

    I meant MF and residual value.

    Thanks.!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    bulgokee said:

    bulgokee said:

    Hi.
    Does Acura offer a 24 month lease?
    If YES, please provide the MF for:
    (1) base TLX 2020 4 Cyl - 24 Month with 12,000K. Zip 19001
    (2) base TLX 2020 4 Cyl Technology - 24 Month with 12,000K. Zip 19001
    (3) base tlx V6 AWD - 24 month with 12,000K. Zip 19001


    Thanks!

    I meant MF and residual value.

    Thanks.!!
    .00215 MF
    Base 4-cyl - 57% and $6850 incentives
    Base V6 - 55% and $6850
    4-cyl Tech - 55% and $8450

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking at purchasing a 2020 A spec (undecided between 4 or 6 cyl) does one have better purchase/finance incentive than the other? What discounts/incentives should I expect?
  • If the lease incentives are more aggressive than purchase incentives, could I leave the car, make 1-2 payments, then buy out the lease?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826

    Looking at purchasing a 2020 A spec (undecided between 4 or 6 cyl) does one have better purchase/finance incentive than the other? What discounts/incentives should I expect?

    0% financing, with no incentives
    Standard rate financing with $6500 incentive
    Cash with $1500 incentive

    If the lease incentives are more aggressive than purchase incentives, could I leave the car, make 1-2 payments, then buy out the lease?

    $8450 incentives on lease.

    But, you'll have $595 lease acquisition fee, and depending on where you live, you could have adverse tax consequences.

    Same incentives on either engine

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Would appreciate MF and RV on both FWD and SH-AWD A-Spec 36/12 in 77095
    Thank You,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826

    Would appreciate MF and RV on both FWD and SH-AWD A-Spec 36/12 in 77095
    Thank You,

    Four or six cylinder?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • six cylinder
    Thank You,
  • hello
    looking at 2020 TLX FWD but there are enough differences in programs I am considering 4cyl base, 6cyl base and 6cyl tech (demo car)
    please advise MF/RV and incentives for 12309 for these 3 variations.
    thank you.
  • certpharmt15certpharmt15 Posts: 27
    edited December 2019

    @Michaell @kyfdx

    MF, Residuals & Incentives please

    Zip code : 92504

    TLX 2.4 i4 BASE
    15k, 36 months

    TLX 2.4 i4 Tech
    15k, 36 months

    TLX 2.4 i4 ASPEC
    15k, 36 months
  • Also, what is the MF discount if I did a one pay lease?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826

    Would appreciate MF and RV on both FWD and SH-AWD A-Spec 36/12 in 77095
    Thank You,

    six cylinder
    Thank You,

    .00215 MF and 51% residual

    $8450 incentive

    Either model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826

    hello
    looking at 2020 TLX FWD but there are enough differences in programs I am considering 4cyl base, 6cyl base and 6cyl tech (demo car)
    please advise MF/RV and incentives for 12309 for these 3 variations.
    thank you.

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826


    @Michaell @kyfdx

    MF, Residuals & Incentives please

    Zip code : 92504

    TLX 2.4 i4 BASE
    15k, 36 months

    TLX 2.4 i4 Tech
    15k, 36 months

    TLX 2.4 i4 ASPEC
    15k, 36 months

    .00215 MF

    49% residual. $6850 incentive

    47% residual. $8450 incentive

    49% residual. $8450 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826

    Also, what is the MF discount if I did a one pay lease?

    Subtract .00080 for one pay

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2020 TLX 4cyl FWD in 45459 36/12.
    RV MF and incentives please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826

    2020 TLX 4cyl FWD in 45459 36/12.
    RV MF and incentives please.

    Base?

    .00215 MF and 51% residual
    $6850 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Don8410 said:

    Thanks for your help as we completed the deal recently in 2020 v6
    Msrp 37.5k, cap cost 27k Mf was 5%
    Due at signing tax , tags and processing and dmv
    Pmnt $322 for 36m

    kyfdx said:

    hello
    looking at 2020 TLX FWD but there are enough differences in programs I am considering 4cyl base, 6cyl base and 6cyl tech (demo car)
    please advise MF/RV and incentives for 12309 for these 3 variations.
    thank you.

    What term and mileage allowance?
    sorry - 36 mo, 12k
  • kyfdx said:

    2020 TLX 4cyl FWD in 45459 36/12.
    RV MF and incentives please.

    Base?

    .00215 MF and 51% residual
    $6850 incentive
    Sorry Tech
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278

    kyfdx said:

    2020 TLX 4cyl FWD in 45459 36/12.
    RV MF and incentives please.

    Base?

    .00215 MF and 51% residual
    $6850 incentive
    Sorry Tech
    49% residual
    $8450 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278

    Don8410 said:

    Thanks for your help as we completed the deal recently in 2020 v6
    Msrp 37.5k, cap cost 27k Mf was 5%
    Due at signing tax , tags and processing and dmv
    Pmnt $322 for 36m

    kyfdx said:

    hello
    looking at 2020 TLX FWD but there are enough differences in programs I am considering 4cyl base, 6cyl base and 6cyl tech (demo car)
    please advise MF/RV and incentives for 12309 for these 3 variations.
    thank you.

    What term and mileage allowance?
    sorry - 36 mo, 12k
    .00215 MF
    I4/V6 base - 51% and $6850 incentives
    V6 Tech - 49% and $8450 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jweezjweez Posts: 8
    edited December 2019
    Hi,

    Can I please get the residual, MF, and incentives on the 2020 TLX 8 Speed Dual-Clutch (Base) in the zip code 77057 for 36 months and 10,000 Miles Per Year. MSRP is $33,995, but they are offering a great lease deal with the capitalized cost of $24,985.85. If I could get it to even $24,000, I am looking to pay around $260 a month, before taxes and their other fees. Would love some input as this is my first car I am negotiating and trying to lease.

    Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826
    jweez said:

    Hi,

    Can I please get the residual, MF, and incentives on the 2020 TLX 8 Speed Dual-Clutch (Base) in the zip code 77057 for 36 months and 10,000 Miles Per Year. MSRP is $33,995, but they are offering a great lease deal with the capitalized cost of $24,985.85. If I could get it to even $24,000, I am looking to pay around $260 a month, before taxes and their other fees. Would love some input as this is my first car I am negotiating and trying to lease.

    Thanks again!

    Which engine?
    Which trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jweezjweez Posts: 8
    edited December 2019
    2.4L FWD and the Base model. Sorry about that
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    jweez said:

    Hi,

    Can I please get the residual, MF, and incentives on the 2020 TLX 8 Speed Dual-Clutch (Base) in the zip code 77057 for 36 months and 10,000 Miles Per Year. MSRP is $33,995, but they are offering a great lease deal with the capitalized cost of $24,985.85. If I could get it to even $24,000, I am looking to pay around $260 a month, before taxes and their other fees. Would love some input as this is my first car I am negotiating and trying to lease.

    Thanks again!

    jweez said:

    2.4L FWD and the Base model. Sorry about that

    .00215 and 52%
    $6850 incentives

    The cap cost includes taxes and fees? In TX, you pay tax on the entire selling price, which makes lease payments more expensive than other states.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jweezjweez Posts: 8
    It says in the lease offer they are running:
    "MSRP $33,995.00 (includes destination; excludes tax, title, license, insurance, registration, options, documentation fees and the like). Actual net capitalized cost $24,319.79. Net capitalized cost includes $595 acquisition fee. Total monthly payments $10,044.00. Option to purchase at lease end $17,677.40."
    It does not include all the extra fees. So based on the capital cost they are quoting, it puts the lease at 295 without tax included. I am guessing the only way to get down to the price I said earlier is really negotiate a lower sales price.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    jweez said:

    It says in the lease offer they are running:
    "MSRP $33,995.00 (includes destination; excludes tax, title, license, insurance, registration, options, documentation fees and the like). Actual net capitalized cost $24,319.79. Net capitalized cost includes $595 acquisition fee. Total monthly payments $10,044.00. Option to purchase at lease end $17,677.40."
    It does not include all the extra fees. So based on the capital cost they are quoting, it puts the lease at 295 without tax included. I am guessing the only way to get down to the price I said earlier is really negotiate a lower sales price.

    That is always true.

    Is it your plan to pay the taxes and fees up front, or roll them into the monthly payment?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jweezjweez Posts: 8
    I was planning on paying them upfront if they land up being under $1,000
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    jweez said:

    I was planning on paying them upfront if they land up being under $1,000

    Likely won't be.

    4.1% of $24K is almost $1000, alone.
    $595 acquisition fee
    ???? dealer fee
    Registration costs

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jweezjweez Posts: 8
    The acquisition fee is included in that lease deal, but I assume I would not get it if I try negotiate a deal separate from that. I was just using it as a baseline. How do you recommend going about the negotiation for this?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826
    jweez said:

    The acquisition fee is included in that lease deal, but I assume I would not get it if I try negotiate a deal separate from that. I was just using it as a baseline. How do you recommend going about the negotiation for this?

    Ask for what you want, and see if the deal gets any better.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jweezjweez Posts: 8
    Update: I went today and drove off with the car tonight. I am paying $296 a month with $2100 down for 36 months and 10k miles. I was there for hours, but got the car down from 33,995 to $22,995 before their dealer fees which I paid most upfront and was happy to do so. This dealership had a $1500 "pro package" that was not negotiable unfortunately after pressing them that I did not account for in the original calculations. I hope you guys can learn from my experience, but one thing I know for sure is that the manager was not happy as the employees were shocked to see me pay almost the same price they are for the same car. I am sure I could've gotten it a bit lower, but it was very close to my goal for leasing and paying for my first car as a 20 year old. Best of luck to you all!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    jweez said:

    Update: I went today and drove off with the car tonight. I am paying $296 a month with $2100 down for 36 months and 10k miles. I was there for hours, but got the car down from 33,995 to $22,995 before their dealer fees which I paid most upfront and was happy to do so. This dealership had a $1500 "pro package" that was not negotiable unfortunately after pressing them that I did not account for in the original calculations. I hope you guys can learn from my experience, but one thing I know for sure is that the manager was not happy as the employees were shocked to see me pay almost the same price they are for the same car. I am sure I could've gotten it a bit lower, but it was very close to my goal for leasing and paying for my first car as a 20 year old. Best of luck to you all!

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.