Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Acura TLX Lease Deals and Prices

1234568

Comments

  • bulgokeebulgokee Posts: 33
    Michaell said:

    bulgokee said:


    Hi.
    Please provide the Money Factor, Residual and any incentives for a 2020 TLX V6 AWD. 36/12k in 19104.
    Thank you!

    Which trim level?
    Base V6 AWD.
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    bulgokee said:

    Michaell said:

    bulgokee said:


    Hi.
    Please provide the Money Factor, Residual and any incentives for a 2020 TLX V6 AWD. 36/12k in 19104.
    Thank you!

    Which trim level?
    Base V6 AWD.
    Thank you.
    .00215 and 48%
    $7100 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tom13157tom13157 Posts: 4
    Any info for V6 SH-AWD Tech or A-spec MF, residue and incentive? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    tom13157 said:

    Any info for V6 SH-AWD Tech or A-spec MF, residue and incentive? Thanks!

    36/15
    .00215 and 46% / 48% for Tech / A-Spec
    $8700 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stlvdubstlvdub Posts: 56
    Hi! Looking for the MF / RV for the FWD TLX base & technology, 36/15, zip 47130. Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    stlvdub said:

    Hi! Looking for the MF / RV for the FWD TLX base & technology, 36/15, zip 47130. Thanks so much!

    2.4 or 3.5?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stlvdubstlvdub Posts: 56
    2.4 please. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    stlvdub said:

    Hi! Looking for the MF / RV for the FWD TLX base & technology, 36/15, zip 47130. Thanks so much!

    stlvdub said:

    2.4 please. Thanks!

    .00215 MF
    Base - 48% and $7100 incentives
    Tech - 46% and $8700 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chowderhead22chowderhead22 Posts: 3
    edited January 26
    What is the MF / RV and incentive on Acura TLX technology package FWD black color 4 cylinder zip 92618
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336

    What is the MF / RV and incentive on Acura TLX technology package FWD black color 4 cylinder zip 92618

    36/15
    .00215 MF and 46% residual
    $8700 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • norabehtnorabeht Posts: 4
    Hello,
    Can I get the figures for a 2020 TLX V6 AWD 36/10k for
    1) Tech Package
    2) Advanced Package
    around 07010
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    norabeht said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the figures for a 2020 TLX V6 AWD 36/10k for
    1) Tech Package
    2) Advanced Package
    around 07010

    .00215 MF and 49% residual
    $8700 incentive

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Epeters_79Epeters_79 Posts: 2
    edited January 27
    How does one apply these incentives to a deal when we go to a dealership?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336

    How does one apply these incentives to a deal when we go to a dealership?

    The incentives are all Acura-to-dealer. Any offer you receive or make will include all of the incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • norabehtnorabeht Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    norabeht said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the figures for a 2020 TLX V6 AWD 36/10k for
    1) Tech Package
    2) Advanced Package
    around 07010

    .00215 MF and 49% residual
    $8700 incentive

    Either trim
    Hi, went car shopping today at dealer near area. The contract they printed out for me had 0.00225 MF and 47% residual for 2020 TLX V6 AWD Tech Package for 36/10k. I originally thought these numbers were fixed, but do they actually vary dealer to dealer?

    Thanks!
  • carusotrapcarusotrap TexasPosts: 4
    edited January 27
    Hello...

    Could I possibly get the residual, MF, and incentives for a 2020 TLX Tech FWD 4 cyl in 75090. 36/12.

    Thanks for this!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    norabeht said:

    kyfdx said:

    norabeht said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the figures for a 2020 TLX V6 AWD 36/10k for
    1) Tech Package
    2) Advanced Package
    around 07010

    .00215 MF and 49% residual
    $8700 incentive

    Either trim
    Hi, went car shopping today at dealer near area. The contract they printed out for me had 0.00225 MF and 47% residual for 2020 TLX V6 AWD Tech Package for 36/10k. I originally thought these numbers were fixed, but do they actually vary dealer to dealer?

    Thanks!
    The residaual is fixed by the bank, and the dealer cannot alter them. Confirm the term, mileage and trim, as those three items will affect the RV.

    The actual base MF is indeed .00225; if you make a single security deposit, the MF will drop to .00215. We do recommend that you do this.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtpptrrtpptr Posts: 26
    Would you be able to provide the Jan numbers for a 20 TLX V6 FWD Base with 36/12, 36/10 and 36/7.5 in 06851? Any incentives or loyalty?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    rtpptr said:

    Would you be able to provide the Jan numbers for a 20 TLX V6 FWD Base with 36/12, 36/10 and 36/7.5 in 06851? Any incentives or loyalty?

    Thanks

    36/12
    .00215 and 50%
    $7100 incentives
    $750 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtpptrrtpptr Posts: 26
    Michaell said:

    rtpptr said:

    Would you be able to provide the Jan numbers for a 20 TLX V6 FWD Base with 36/12, 36/10 and 36/7.5 in 06851? Any incentives or loyalty?

    Thanks

    36/12
    .00215 and 50%
    $7100 incentives
    $750 loyalty
    Would you also be able to provide for 36/10 and 36/7.5? Would it be 1% for each?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    rtpptr said:

    Michaell said:

    rtpptr said:

    Would you be able to provide the Jan numbers for a 20 TLX V6 FWD Base with 36/12, 36/10 and 36/7.5 in 06851? Any incentives or loyalty?

    Thanks

    36/12
    .00215 and 50%
    $7100 incentives
    $750 loyalty
    Would you also be able to provide for 36/10 and 36/7.5? Would it be 1% for each?

    Thanks
    51%/52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SonyShooterSonyShooter Wilmington,DEPosts: 2
    Hey, could I get MF, RV & incentives on a 2020 tlx base 4cyl 36/10 zip code 19713
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607

    Hey, could I get MF, RV & incentives on a 2020 tlx base 4cyl 36/10 zip code 19713

    .00215 and 51%
    $7100 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stlvdubstlvdub Posts: 56
    edited February 1
    Hello could I please have the MF/RV and incentives for the 4 cylinder base? 36/15 Looking for February numbers whenever those will be out. Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    stlvdub said:

    Hello could I please have the MF/RV and incentives for the 4 cylinder base? 36/15 Looking for February numbers whenever those will be out. Thank you!!

    .00215 and 48%
    $7100 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stlvdubstlvdub Posts: 56
    Would that be for February, or if not when would that come out?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    stlvdub said:

    Would that be for February, or if not when would that come out?

    The January programs run through March 2nd

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stlvdubstlvdub Posts: 56
    Awesome. Thanks a lot!!
  • stlvdubstlvdub Posts: 56
    Okay last one now I promise. Lol. Could I have the 36/15 numbers and incentives for the A-Spec 4 cylinder? 47130 Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    stlvdub said:

    Okay last one now I promise. Lol. Could I have the 36/15 numbers and incentives for the A-Spec 4 cylinder? 47130 Thanks so much!

    .00215 and 48%
    $8700 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stlvdubstlvdub Posts: 56
    Thanks, appreciate all the help!
  • Hi Looking for numbers on TLX 2.4l with Technology Package
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607

    Hi Looking for numbers on TLX 2.4l with Technology Package

    36/15
    .00215 and 46%
    $8700 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mailmearvinmailmearvin Posts: 16
    edited February 4
    @Michaell Thank you. Are numbers different for 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607

    @Michaell Thank you. Are numbers different for 36/12?

    48% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mailmearvinmailmearvin Posts: 16
    edited February 5
    @Michaell Would you have numbers to buy the car and not leasing as well? What kind of incentives exist? Also qualify for loyalty if any additional incentives for that?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607

    @Michaell Would you have numbers to buy the car and not leasing as well? What kind of incentives exist? Also qualify for loyalty if any additional incentives for that?

    Either $1500 purchase incentive or low APR (2.9% up to 72 months)
    $750 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, could I get the mf, residual and incentives for
    36/10 fwd ASPEC tlx
    36/8 fwd ASPEC tlx
    with zip 78758
  • this is for 4 cyl
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336

    Hello, could I get the mf, residual and incentives for
    36/10 fwd ASPEC tlx
    36/8 fwd ASPEC tlx
    with zip 78758

    this is for 4 cyl

    36/10
    .00215 MF and 51% residual
    $8700 incentive

    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hurleymlhhurleymlh Posts: 22
    Could someone help with the MF, residual and incentives of the base TLX 2.4 in zip code 45040 for 36/12 ? Thank you very much
  • How large of a security deposit is required to drop the mf from .00225 to .00215? Can I get the lower rate if I have an existing lease/loyalty customer?
  • wjf12wjf12 Posts: 6
    Does the $8,700 incentive on the 2.4 Tech apply only to leases?

    Looking to purchase, not lease.
  • stlvdubstlvdub Posts: 56
    Can someone help decode what this dealer is doing here? Got this offer today and walked. Seems like with the incentives they’re only discounting the car about 4%, and I think the money factor has to be marked up here. This is for 36/12 for a 4 cyl tech package.

    MSRP - $37,695
    Selling price - $27,274.38
    Monthly - $457.57
    DAS - $500
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    hurleymlh said:

    Could someone help with the MF, residual and incentives of the base TLX 2.4 in zip code 45040 for 36/12 ? Thank you very much

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607

    How large of a security deposit is required to drop the mf from .00225 to .00215? Can I get the lower rate if I have an existing lease/loyalty customer?

    It's the monthly payment, rounded up to the next highest $50

    If you are a current Acura customer, you should get the lower MF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    wjf12 said:

    Does the $8,700 incentive on the 2.4 Tech apply only to leases?

    Looking to purchase, not lease.

    Yes, lease only

    $1500 purchase incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,607
    stlvdub said:

    Can someone help decode what this dealer is doing here? Got this offer today and walked. Seems like with the incentives they’re only discounting the car about 4%, and I think the money factor has to be marked up here. This is for 36/12 for a 4 cyl tech package.

    MSRP - $37,695
    Selling price - $27,274.38
    Monthly - $457.57
    DAS - $500

    With only $500 DAS, the fees and such are being added back to the selling price.

    What ZIP code? What is the adjusted cap cost?

    Look here for pricing help:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stlvdubstlvdub Posts: 56
    Zip code is 47130. 7% sales tax. And I have checked the TMV price, but I’m still confused on how they calculate that...would the TMV be what the car should cost pre-lease incentives??
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,336
    stlvdub said:

    Zip code is 47130. 7% sales tax. And I have checked the TMV price, but I’m still confused on how they calculate that...would the TMV be what the car should cost pre-lease incentives??

    .00215 MF and 48% residual
    $8700 incentive

    You are correct. The discount is just $1720, other than the incentive, and that's not very big.

    Adjusted CAP would have to be around $29600 to get that payment. That's $23XX over the selling price.

    $595 acquisition fee
    $150 doc fee
    $100 DMV

    Seems like some extra padding.. not only is the discount small, seems like they've added some extra amounts. Ask for the adjusted CAP cost, and an accounting of how they calculated it. (and, shop other Acura dealers)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.