Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

2020 Volvo XC90 Lease Deals and Prices

damnyankeesdamnyankees Posts: 126
edited June 2019 in Volvo
Any lease program info out for the 2020 XC90s yet? My dealer said they are orderable, due to arrive around September. 36/12, T6 R Design and Inscription, if you have it. Thanks!
«13456764

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660

    Any lease program info out for the 2020 XC90s yet? My dealer said they are orderable, due to arrive around September. 36/12, T6 R Design and Inscription, if you have it. Thanks!

    Sorry, no 2020 XC90 lease information yet.

    Likely to be available when the cars show up at the dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnthomjohnthom Posts: 68
    do you have the 2020 xc90 t6 residual and mf with 10k miles a year inscription model now at dealers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,251
    johnthom said:

    do you have the 2020 xc90 t6 residual and mf with 10k miles a year inscription model now at dealers?

    Sorry, but we don't have any 2020 model lease info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AhermanAherman 33021Posts: 3
    Do you have the 2020 numbers yet? Looking for T5 AWD and T6 AWD, 10k/36, zip code 33021. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,251
    Aherman said:

    Do you have the 2020 numbers yet? Looking for T5 AWD and T6 AWD, 10k/36, zip code 33021. Thanks.

    Yes, we have the numbers.

    What trim?

    Also, on the T6, 6 or 7 passenger?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AhermanAherman 33021Posts: 3
    kyfdx
    2:29PM
    Aherman said:
    Do you have the 2020 numbers yet? Looking for T5 AWD and T6 AWD, 10k/36, zip code 33021. Thanks.

    Yes, we have the numbers.

    What trim?

    Also, on the T6, 6 or 7 passenger?

    Sorry, T5 MOM and T6 MOM, both 7 passenger. Thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660
    Aherman said:

    kyfdx
    2:29PM
    Aherman said:
    Do you have the 2020 numbers yet? Looking for T5 AWD and T6 AWD, 10k/36, zip code 33021. Thanks.

    Yes, we have the numbers.

    What trim?

    Also, on the T6, 6 or 7 passenger?

    Sorry, T5 MOM and T6 MOM, both 7 passenger. Thank you.

    T5 MOM AWD - .00209 and 68%; $500 incentive
    T6 MOM AWD - .00216 and 65%; $1500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MrSo0h0oMrSo0h0o Long Island, NYPosts: 46
    Could I have numbers for T5 MOM/T5 RDES/T6 MOM all AWD; 36(or 39 if it's worth it)/10k in zip code 11010

    Does the 6/7 passenger configuration change the numbers?

    Thanks in advance!
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Posts: 508
    edited August 2019
    MrSo0h0o said:

    Could I have numbers for T5 MOM/T5 RDES/T6 MOM all AWD; 36(or 39 if it's worth it)/10k in zip code 11010

    Does the 6/7 passenger configuration change the numbers?

    Thanks in advance!

    T5 MOM - 68% and 0.00209 MF
    T5 RDES - 68% and 0.00212 MF
    T6 MOM 6 pass - 66% and 0.00210 MF
    T6 MOM 7 pass - 65% and 0.00216 MF

    39 months wouldn't be worth it
    Edmunds Moderator
  • Ven_PVen_P Posts: 2
    Do you have the lease numbers for 2020 xc90 T8 momentum - 10k miles. Any discounts available?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660
    edited August 2019
    Ven_P said:

    Do you have the lease numbers for 2020 xc90 T8 momentum - 10k miles. Any discounts available?

    What is your ZIP code?
    What lease term?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for a 2020 Volvo XC90 lease 36/15k, @ 77494 (Houston area, TX)....wondering if anyone has any #s I can use I can use the same MF ranges or incentives that other people from other zip codes are posting here in my negotiations or not?
  • Ven_PVen_P Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Do you have the lease numbers for 2020 xc90 T8 momentum - 10k miles. Any discounts available? zip- 95050, 36 mo term
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660
    jakegonz said:

    Looking for a 2020 Volvo XC90 lease 36/15k, @ 77494 (Houston area, TX)....wondering if anyone has any #s I can use I can use the same MF ranges or incentives that other people from other zip codes are posting here in my negotiations or not?

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660
    Ven_P said:

    Do you have the lease numbers for 2020 xc90 T8 momentum - 10k miles. Any discounts available? zip- 95050, 36 mo term

    .00205 and 60%
    $5419 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    jakegonz said:

    Looking for a 2020 Volvo XC90 lease 36/15k, @ 77494 (Houston area, TX)....wondering if anyone has any #s I can use I can use the same MF ranges or incentives that other people from other zip codes are posting here in my negotiations or not?

    What trim level?
    @Michaell T5 and T6 Momentum and T5 R-Design
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660
    jakegonz said:

    Michaell said:

    jakegonz said:

    Looking for a 2020 Volvo XC90 lease 36/15k, @ 77494 (Houston area, TX)....wondering if anyone has any #s I can use I can use the same MF ranges or incentives that other people from other zip codes are posting here in my negotiations or not?

    What trim level?
    @Michaell T5 and T6 Momentum and T5 R-Design
    FWD or AWD for the T5?

    T6 MOM - 6 or 7 seats?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BilaBila Posts: 11
    May I kindly request @Michaell :
    R-Design T5 AWD 36/10? and momentum T5 AWD 36/10? Zip code 11228
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660
    Bila said:

    May I kindly request @Michaell :
    R-Design T5 AWD 36/10? and momentum T5 AWD 36/10? Zip code 11228

    MOM - .00208 and 64%; $2000 incentive
    RDES - .00157 and 62%; $4000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    jakegonz said:

    Michaell said:

    jakegonz said:

    Looking for a 2020 Volvo XC90 lease 36/15k, @ 77494 (Houston area, TX)....wondering if anyone has any #s I can use I can use the same MF ranges or incentives that other people from other zip codes are posting here in my negotiations or not?

    What trim level?
    @Michaell T5 and T6 Momentum and T5 R-Design
    FWD or AWD for the T5?

    T6 MOM - 6 or 7 seats?
    @Michaell T5 AWD 7 seats
  • DraicaDraica MarylandPosts: 2
    Looking for lease info on:

    2020 XC90 AWD T8 Inscription 7 seats 36/15
    Zip 21054
  • jakegonz said:

    Michaell said:

    jakegonz said:

    Michaell said:

    jakegonz said:

    Looking for a 2020 Volvo XC90 lease 36/15k, @ 77494 (Houston area, TX)....wondering if anyone has any #s I can use I can use the same MF ranges or incentives that other people from other zip codes are posting here in my negotiations or not?

    What trim level?
    @Michaell T5 and T6 Momentum and T5 R-Design
    FWD or AWD for the T5?

    T6 MOM - 6 or 7 seats?
    @Michaell T5 AWD 7 seats
    T5 Mom AWD- 65% and 0.00209 MF, no incentive
    T6 Mom 7 - 62%, 0.00216, and $1500 incentive
    T5 R-Design- 65% and 0.00212, no incentive
    Edmunds Moderator
  • Draica said:

    Looking for lease info on:

    2020 XC90 AWD T8 Inscription 7 seats 36/15
    Zip 21054

    54%, 0.00206 MF, and $5419 incentive
    Edmunds Moderator
  • Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!
  • BilaBila Posts: 11
    May I request below for 36/10, zip code 11228:

    T6 MOM 7 pass AWD
    T6 RDES 7 pass AWD
  • Forgot to specify AWD..
    Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660

    Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!

    Forgot to specify AWD..
    Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!

    I don't have the trim levels with 6 seats committed to memory. Can you be more specific?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660
    Bila said:

    May I request below for 36/10, zip code 11228:

    T6 MOM 7 pass AWD
    T6 RDES 7 pass AWD

    T6 MOM 7 - .00216 and 65%
    T6 RDES 7 - .00203 and 65%
    $1500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kalby2Kalby2 Posts: 24
    Hello, could you provide the MF/RV for XC90 Momentum T6 12k/36mo zip 11725 any incentives? thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,251
    Kalby2 said:

    Hello, could you provide the MF/RV for XC90 Momentum T6 12k/36mo zip 11725 any incentives? thank you!

    6 or 7 passenger?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:

    Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!

    Forgot to specify AWD..
    Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!

    I don't have the trim levels with 6 seats committed to memory. Can you be more specific?
    Michaell said:

    Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!

    Forgot to specify AWD..
    Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!

    I don't have the trim levels with 6 seats committed to memory. Can you be more specific?
    Need MF and residual for momentum and inscription T6
  • Kalby2Kalby2 Posts: 24
    7 passenger
    Kalby2 said:

    Hello, could you provide the MF/RV for XC90 Momentum T6 12k/36mo zip 11725 any incentives? thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,251

    Michaell said:

    Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!

    Forgot to specify AWD..
    Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!

    I don't have the trim levels with 6 seats committed to memory. Can you be more specific?
    Michaell said:

    Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!

    Forgot to specify AWD..
    Hi do you have all the numbers on both 6 seat models for 10k/36 in 07452? And incentives? Thanks!

    I don't have the trim levels with 6 seats committed to memory. Can you be more specific?
    Need MF and residual for momentum and inscription T6
    INSC: .00208 MF and 64% residual
    MOM: .00210 MF and 66% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,251
    Kalby2 said:

    7 passenger

    Kalby2 said:

    Hello, could you provide the MF/RV for XC90 Momentum T6 12k/36mo zip 11725 any incentives? thank you!

    .00216 MF and 64% residual
    $1500 Volvo Allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello- Can I get Resid/MF/Incentives for 60035 for September

    2020 T5 AWD Rdesign
    2020 T6 AWD Rdesign
    2020 T6 AWD Momentum

    24/7500 and 10000
    36/7500 and 10000

    Thank you in advance!
  • BilaBila Posts: 11
    Any updated numbers this month for zip 11228. 36/10

    T5 MOM AWD 7 pass
    T6 MOM AWD 7 pass
    Any incentives?

    Greatly appreciate the knowledge shared here.
  • ukaratayukaratay Posts: 2
    edited September 2019
    Looking for RV/MF/incentives for 10k/3years on

    T5 AWD MOM 7
    T6 AWD MOM 7

    in 98125.

    Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,251
    dogsambam said:

    Hello- Can I get Resid/MF/Incentives for 60035 for September

    2020 T5 AWD Rdesign
    2020 T6 AWD Rdesign
    2020 T6 AWD Momentum

    24/7500 and 10000
    36/7500 and 10000

    Thank you in advance!

    36/10K/yr
    T5 RDES: .00182 MF and 66% residual. $750 Volvo Allowance
    T6 RDES: .00172 MF and 63% residual. $1500 Volvo Allowance

    6 or 7 passenger on the T6 Momentum?

    Skip 24 months. Residuals are not in your favor

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,251
    Bila said:

    Any updated numbers this month for zip 11228. 36/10

    T5 MOM AWD 7 pass
    T6 MOM AWD 7 pass
    Any incentives?

    Greatly appreciate the knowledge shared here.

    .00181 MF and 66% residual
    .00185 MF and 63% residual

    $1750 Volvo Allowance on either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,251
    ukaratay said:

    Looking for RV/MF/incentives for 10k/3years on

    T5 AWD MOM 7
    T6 AWD MOM 7

    in 98125.

    Thank you in advance.

    .00181 MF and 66% residual. $750 Volvo Allowance
    .00185 MF and 63% residual. $1500 Volvo Allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for RV/MF/incentives for 7500k / 36 months on

    T5 AWD MOM 6 passenger
    T6 AWD MOM 6 passenger

    in 06880

    Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660
    hmf0422 said:

    Looking for RV/MF/incentives for 7500k / 36 months on

    T5 AWD MOM 6 passenger
    T6 AWD MOM 6 passenger

    in 06880

    Thank you in advance.

    T5 MOM AWD - .00181 and 67%; $1750 incentives
    T6 MOM - .00190 and 64%; $1750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MrSo0h0oMrSo0h0o Long Island, NYPosts: 46

    MrSo0h0o said:

    Could I have numbers for T5 MOM/T5 RDES/T6 MOM all AWD; 36(or 39 if it's worth it)/10k in zip code 11010

    Does the 6/7 passenger configuration change the numbers?

    Thanks in advance!

    T5 MOM - 68% and 0.00209 MF
    T5 RDES - 68% and 0.00212 MF
    T6 MOM 6 pass - 66% and 0.00210 MF
    T6 MOM 7 pass - 65% and 0.00216 MF

    39 months wouldn't be worth it
    Did these numbers change for September? Thanks in advance!

  • ukaratayukaratay Posts: 2
    edited September 2019
    kyfdx said:

    ukaratay said:

    Looking for RV/MF/incentives for 10k/3years on

    T5 AWD MOM 7
    T6 AWD MOM 7

    in 98125.

    Thank you in advance.

    .00181 MF and 66% residual. $750 Volvo Allowance
    .00185 MF and 63% residual. $1500 Volvo Allowance

    For T5 AWD MOM 7, a dealership in 98004 quoted me 0.00211 for 36m/10k. What could be causing the discrepancy?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660
    ukaratay said:

    kyfdx said:

    ukaratay said:

    Looking for RV/MF/incentives for 10k/3years on

    T5 AWD MOM 7
    T6 AWD MOM 7

    in 98125.

    Thank you in advance.

    .00181 MF and 66% residual. $750 Volvo Allowance
    .00185 MF and 63% residual. $1500 Volvo Allowance

    For T5 AWD MOM 7, a dealership in 98004 quoted me 0.00211 for 36m/10k. What could be causing the discrepancy?
    Greed.

    The dealer is marking up the MF for extra profit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,660
    MrSo0h0o said:

    MrSo0h0o said:

    Could I have numbers for T5 MOM/T5 RDES/T6 MOM all AWD; 36(or 39 if it's worth it)/10k in zip code 11010

    Does the 6/7 passenger configuration change the numbers?

    Thanks in advance!

    T5 MOM - 68% and 0.00209 MF
    T5 RDES - 68% and 0.00212 MF
    T6 MOM 6 pass - 66% and 0.00210 MF
    T6 MOM 7 pass - 65% and 0.00216 MF

    39 months wouldn't be worth it
    Did these numbers change for September? Thanks in advance!

    T5 MOM - .00181 and 66%; $1750 incentive
    T5 RDES - .00182 and 66%; $1750
    T6 MOM 6 - .00190 and 63%; $1750
    T6 MOM 7 - .00185 and 3%; $1750

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    dogsambam said:

    Hello- Can I get Resid/MF/Incentives for 60035 for September

    2020 T5 AWD Rdesign
    2020 T6 AWD Rdesign
    2020 T6 AWD Momentum

    24/7500 and 10000
    36/7500 and 10000

    Thank you in advance!

    36/10K/yr
    T5 RDES: .00182 MF and 66% residual. $750 Volvo Allowance
    T6 RDES: .00172 MF and 63% residual. $1500 Volvo Allowance

    6 or 7 passenger on the T6 Momentum?

    Skip 24 months. Residuals are not in your favor
    7 Passenger Momentum and how much higher is residual on 7500 miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,251
    dogsambam said:



    kyfdx said:

    dogsambam said:

    Hello- Can I get Resid/MF/Incentives for 60035 for September

    2020 T5 AWD Rdesign
    2020 T6 AWD Rdesign
    2020 T6 AWD Momentum

    24/7500 and 10000
    36/7500 and 10000

    Thank you in advance!

    36/10K/yr
    T5 RDES: .00182 MF and 66% residual. $750 Volvo Allowance
    T6 RDES: .00172 MF and 63% residual. $1500 Volvo Allowance

    6 or 7 passenger on the T6 Momentum?

    Skip 24 months. Residuals are not in your favor
    7 Passenger Momentum and how much higher is residual on 7500 miles
    36/10
    .00185 MF and 63% residual. $1500 Volvo Allowance

    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GMLambGMLamb 07733Posts: 4
    Hi! Looking for RV/MF/incentives for 12k mi / 36 months on:

    2019 & 2020 XC90 T5 AWD R-Design
    2019 & 2020 XC90 T6 AWD R-Design
    2020 XC90 T6 AWD MOM 6 passenger

    in 07733
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,251
    GMLamb said:

    Hi! Looking for RV/MF/incentives for 12k mi / 36 months on:

    2019 & 2020 XC90 T5 AWD R-Design
    2019 & 2020 XC90 T6 AWD R-Design
    2020 XC90 T6 AWD MOM 6 passenger

    in 07733

    2020
    .00182 MF and 65% residual
    .00172 MF and 62% residual
    .00190 MF and 62% residual

    $1750 Volvo Allowance on all

    2019 model discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51560/volvo/xc90/2019-volvo-xc90-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.