Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• DiegokilDiegokil Member Posts: 53
    Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

David_H said:

A4 was bought last September, in a lease that don’t really have the specs, because deal was done by my partner. I assume is to early to change but honestly the car is a trash. That’s why being looking for the best option to change it for. Value of the car right now should be around 25000, and the allowance given by this dealer has been the highest at the moment. What do you think?

I think you should grit your teeth and ride out the current lease.

Paying an extra $500/mo on your new lease for a car you won't be driving is not a good decision.

And, I'll ask this - you think switching to a RRS will improve the reliability of your daily driver? I'd pick the A4 over any Land Rover product every day, and twice on Sunday.
    I'd pick the A4 over any Land Rover product every day, ---- WHY? im curious to know :)

i drive s5 sportsback live in northeast for snow mountain and daily driving i love audi but i feel mayb i'll love LR too..
    I have a close friend who has owned multiple Audis (A5, S3, S4, Q7), who bought a new LR Discovery. It had a bit of damage on the front bumper, and the service department was terribly difficult to work with to get the repairs made to his satisfaction.

My opinion shouldn't deter you from your choice. I've never played in that price bracket, but have driven my friend's Audis occasionally, and really like the experience.
    thanks for you honesty, point taken,
    i LOVE audi, their driving is amazin! but i dont like their SUV's ( although the driving is amazing) my wife has a Q7... but i need an SUV... and LR seemed like a good choice.
    so let me ask you... RR Sports or Cherokee SRT? for fun.. i like the american muscle v8 sound and feel too..
    The Q7 isn't an SUV? In what way? My friend's Q7 was a Prestige trim and was one of the nicest vehicles he's had. He now drives a leased V90 CC and still misses the Audi, from time to time.

For fun? I think the GC SRT would be a hoot to drive. Something about LR just puts me off, after all the reports from members I've seen in these thread.
    sorry mike i was misunderstood, i said I need an SUV, i drive the s5... the q7 is my wifes.. i love it, i just dont like the style, the 2015 was nicer... :)

whats july mf and res for 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic AWD HSE Dynamic SUV
    in 11791

36/12
    36/10

thank you.
    Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

David_H said:

A4 was bought last September, in a lease that don’t really have the specs, because deal was done by my partner. I assume is to early to change but honestly the car is a trash. That’s why being looking for the best option to change it for. Value of the car right now should be around 25000, and the allowance given by this dealer has been the highest at the moment. What do you think?

Paying an extra $500/mo on your new lease for a car you won't be driving is not a good decision.

And, I'll ask this - you think switching to a RRS will improve the reliability of your daily driver? I'd pick the A4 over any Land Rover product every day, and twice on Sunday.
    I'd pick the A4 over any Land Rover product every day, ---- WHY? im curious to know :)

i drive s5 sportsback live in northeast for snow mountain and daily driving i love audi but i feel mayb i'll love LR too..
    I have a close friend who has owned multiple Audis (A5, S3, S4, Q7), who bought a new LR Discovery. It had a bit of damage on the front bumper, and the service department was terribly difficult to work with to get the repairs made to his satisfaction.

My opinion shouldn't deter you from your choice. I've never played in that price bracket, but have driven my friend's Audis occasionally, and really like the experience.
    i LOVE audi, their driving is amazin! but i dont like their SUV's ( although the driving is amazing) my wife has a Q7... but i need an SUV... and LR seemed like a good choice.
    so let me ask you... RR Sports or Cherokee SRT? for fun.. i like the american muscle v8 sound and feel too..
    The Q7 isn't an SUV? In what way? My friend's Q7 was a Prestige trim and was one of the nicest vehicles he's had. He now drives a leased V90 CC and still misses the Audi, from time to time.

For fun? I think the GC SRT would be a hoot to drive. Something about LR just puts me off, after all the reports from members I've seen in these thread.
    sorry mike i was misunderstood, i said I need an SUV, i drive the s5... the q7 is my wifes.. i love it, i just dont like the style, the 2015 was nicer... :)

whats july mf and res for 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic AWD HSE Dynamic SUV
    in 11791

36/12
    36/10

thank you.
    and this one if you dont mind

Rover Range Rover Sport
    Turbo i6 MHEV HST
    NEW

i promise to share what happened in the end :)
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    Diegokil said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

David_H said:

in 11791

36/12
    36/10

thank you.
    Rover Range Rover Sport
    Turbo i6 MHEV HST
    NEW

36/12
    HSE Dyn SC - .00088 and 51%
    HST - .00071 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• monocoquemonocoque Member Posts: 3
    Could you please post MF & RV for 2020 RRS HSE MHEV and HST, 33/36/39 months and 12k ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,810
    monocoque said:

Could you please post MF & RV for 2020 RRS HSE MHEV and HST, 33/36/39 months and 12k ?

HSE
    .00069 MF and 57% residual
    .00071 MF and 54% residual
    .00073 MF and 52% residual

HST
    Subtract 1% from HSE residuals

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

David_H said:

in 11791

36/12
    36/10

thank you.
    Rover Range Rover Sport
    Turbo i6 MHEV HST
    NEW

36/12
    HST - .00071 and 53%
    considering cap cost 91k
    minus 1k rebate
    8.65% tax
    36/12
    all rolled in, say there are not [non-permissible content removed] fees, anything under 1400.00 should be alright , correct
    for that car?
    Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

David_H said:

in 11791

36/12
    36/10

thank you.
    Rover Range Rover Sport
    Turbo i6 MHEV HST
    NEW

36/12
    HST - .00071 and 53%
    considering cap cost 91k
    minus 1k rebate
    8.65% tax
    36/12
    all rolled in, say there are not [non-permissible content removed] fees, anything under 1400.00 should be alright , correct
    for that car?
    What trim level?
    What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

David_H said:

in 11791

36/12
    36/10

thank you.
    Rover Range Rover Sport
    Turbo i6 MHEV HST
    NEW

36/12
    HST - .00071 and 53%
    considering cap cost 91k
    minus 1k rebate
    8.65% tax
    36/12
    for that car?
    What trim level?
    What is the MSRP?
    Mhev hst 2020
    Msrp 92k
    Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

Diegokil said:

Michaell said:

David_H said:

in 11791

36/12
    36/10

thank you.
    Rover Range Rover Sport
    Turbo i6 MHEV HST
    NEW

36/12
    HST - .00071 and 53%
    considering cap cost 91k
    minus 1k rebate
    8.65% tax
    36/12
    for that car?
    What trim level?
    What is the MSRP?
    Mhev hst 2020
    Msrp 92k
    .00071 and 53%
    $92K MSRP and $91K cap cost gives me a payment of $1273/mo, plus tax.

Lower is always better.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• BahamaYellow911BahamaYellow911 Member Posts: 3
    Can I have the mf and residual on a RR Sport HST 24mo. lease 12k miles. Thank you.

Can I have the mf and residual on a RR Sport HST 24mo. lease 12k miles. Thank you.

.00166 MF and 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• avz12345avz12345 Member Posts: 12

Hi,
    Looking for residual and MF for RR Sport HSE Dynamic (V8) in zip 10549 for:
    36/10k
    48/10k
    Thanks!
    avz12345 said:

Hi,
    Looking for residual and MF for RR Sport HSE Dynamic (V8) in zip 10549 for:
    36/10k
    48/10k
    Thanks!

.00088 and 52%
    .00101 and 43%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Ishaan16Ishaan16 Member Posts: 123
    edited July 2020
    Hello may I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a Sport SE in ZIP 92867? 33/36/39 and 10/12k please.
    Ishaan16 said:

Hello may I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a Sport SE in ZIP 92867? 33/36/39 and 10/12k please.

33/12 - .00082 and 57%
    36/12 - .00083 and 53%
    39/12 - .00085 and 51%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• DSmith13DSmith13 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, looking for MF and residual for 2020 RR HSE & HSE dynamic. 03087.
    To clarify. 2020 Range Rover sport HSE & HSE dynamic
    To also add - 15k annual and 36/39.
    DSmith13 said:

Hi, looking for MF and residual for 2020 RR HSE & HSE dynamic. 03087.

MHEV or PHEV?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• TinyRickTinyRick Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

I'm looking to lease a RR Sport Turbo i6 MHEV HSE for 36 months, 10k miles, in zip code 02111. These are the numbers I got from a local dealership:
    MSRP: $84,055
    Cap Cost: $80,000
    RV (55%): $46, 230

I was able to negotiate the following:
    Down payment: $2,055
    Monthly payments: $1,169

Is this a fair deal? What is the MF I'm getting, and what is the base MF I should be expecting?

Thanks!
    TinyRick said:

Hi,

I'm looking to lease a RR Sport Turbo i6 MHEV HSE for 36 months, 10k miles, in zip code 02111. These are the numbers I got from a local dealership:
    MSRP: $84,055
    Cap Cost: $80,000
    RV (55%): $46, 230

I was able to negotiate the following:
    Down payment: $2,055
    Monthly payments: $1,169

Is this a fair deal? What is the MF I'm getting, and what is the base MF I should be expecting?

Thanks!

.00071 MF and 55% residual

If $80K is the adjusted CAP, then $1027+tax = approx $1092/mo.

But, if $2055 is the total amount of your upfront money, there is likely more added to that CAP.
    $2055 is enough to pay 1st payment, dealer fees and DMV, but not the acquisition fee.

With the adjusted CAP, we could check the money factor used.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you! Can you explain how this base MF is determined? Are folks able to successfully negotiate down to the base MF -- if not, what is a reasonable alternative? How much below MSRP should I aim for the cap cost?
    I've read about the lease value ratio (LVR calculated by dividing the average monthly car payment by the MSRP), with the following guidelines:
    excellent lease: 1.10% and below
    good lease: 1.11%-1.20%
    average lease:1.21%-1.36%
    poor lease: 1.36% and up

If that's the case, then an RR sport HSE with MSRP of $84,055 would yield an average monthly payment of $924 or lower to be considered "excellent lease".

Do you think the above guidelines apply to range rovers?
    TinyRick said:

Thank you! Can you explain how this base MF is determined? Are folks able to successfully negotiate down to the base MF -- if not, what is a reasonable alternative? How much below MSRP should I aim for the cap cost?

You want the base rate - nothing else.

LR dealers are famous for huge mark ups to the base rate, however. We tend to suggest shopping a different brand, because the problem is so wide spread.

For pricing, check here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

TinyRick said:

I've read about the lease value ratio (LVR calculated by dividing the average monthly car payment by the MSRP), with the following guidelines:
    excellent lease: 1.10% and below
    good lease: 1.11%-1.20%
    average lease:1.21%-1.36%
    poor lease: 1.36% and up

If that's the case, then an RR sport HSE with MSRP of $84,055 would yield an average monthly payment of $924 or lower to be considered "excellent lease".

Do you think the above guidelines apply to range rovers?

I haven't yet seen a LR lease come close to those guidelines. Small discounts from sticker, and just average lease programs, are the primary causes.

But, read back through the last few pages of this thread for examples from other members.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• vvk826vvk826 Member Posts: 13
    Hi - may I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 2020 Sport HST in ZIP 94595? 33/36/39 and 10/12k please.
    vvk826 said:

Hi - may I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 2020 Sport HST in ZIP 94595? 33/36/39 and 10/12k please.

33/12 - .00069 and 56%
    36/12 - .00071 and 53%
    39/12 - .00073 and 51%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ck71777ck71777 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, could you please provide the MF and RV for a 2020 Sport HSE for zip 53704? For 36/7.5, 36/10, 39/7.5 and 39/10 please.
    ck71777 said:

Hello, could you please provide the MF and RV for a 2020 Sport HSE for zip 53704? For 36/7.5, 36/10, 39/7.5 and 39/10 please.

PHEV or MHEV?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

MHEV please
    ck71777 said:

ck71777 said:

MHEV please

36/10: .00071 MF and 55% residual
    39/10: .00073 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Dmoreno_personal1Dmoreno_personal1 Member Posts: 9
    Hi! Looking to lease 2020 Range Rover Sport Turbo I6 MHEV HSE ---- 10k/36 Month - Zip 07030 and 01960. Thank you.
    edited July 2020
    Thoughts on this offer for 36/10? Looks like RV at 54%

Hi! Looking to lease 2020 Range Rover Sport Turbo I6 MHEV HSE ---- 10k/36 Month - Zip 07030 and 01960. Thank you.

.00071 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

vvk826 said:

Thoughts on this offer for 36/10? Looks like RV at 54%

So, the prices on the left are for purchase, not lease. You don't pay tax on the whole purchase price in CA, just on the monthly payment.

Ask the dealer for a screen shot of the actual lease worksheet.

And, no discount from sticker? Ouch. But, typical for a LR dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hello, could you please provide the MF and RV for a 2020 Sport MHEV HSE for zip 53704? 39 month/ 7500 miles.
    ck71777 said:

Hello, could you please provide the MF and RV for a 2020 Sport MHEV HSE for zip 53704? 39 month/ 7500 miles.

.00073 and 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thansk Michaell - will ask for the lease sheet (they said the car isn't there yet and it will come right after the end of July so they'd have to use August rates). Will report back!
  • avz12345avz12345 Member Posts: 12
    Hi,
    Hopefully last request - looking for residual and MF for RR Sport HSE Dynamic (V8) in zip 10549 for:
    24/10k
    39/10k
    avz12345 said:

Hi,
    Hopefully last request - looking for residual and MF for RR Sport HSE Dynamic (V8) in zip 10549 for:
    24/10k
    39/10k

.00166 MF and 62% residual
    .00089 MF and 50% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Wow I think I'm getting hosed on the latest offer for an HST: 36/10, 54%, .00171, zip code 94115, is my math wrong or is that WAY above the 36/10 MF in my zip code?
    vvk826 said:

Wow I think I'm getting hosed on the latest offer for an HST: 36/10, 54%, .00171, zip code 94115, is my math wrong or is that WAY above the 36/10 MF in my zip code?

.00071 and 54%

Yes, MF is marked up - WAY up.

Sadly, common for LR dealers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• singhd87singhd87 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    Hello guys!
    I got a quote for 2020 RR sport HST. MSRP 89110. Paying 3106.98 drive off including 1st month installment. Final lease price including tax 1330.48 for 39months for 12K miles. What you guys think? Zip code 19090
  • ReadOrDieLHKReadOrDieLHK Member Posts: 1
    I've done a ton of reading & I'm still a little confused (ok I'm a lot confused this is not my forte). Can you help me assess with the following data: [ 20 RR Sport HST. MSRP: $96,645 - $1000, 39/7500, in 53704 ] what I should be looking for in MF and Residual?
    singhd87 said:

Hello guys!
    I got a quote for 2020 RR sport HST. MSRP 89110. Paying 3106.98 drive off including 1st month installment. Final lease price including tax 1330.48 for 39months for 12K miles. What you guys think? Zip code 19090

.00072 MF and 51% residual

What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Your lease sales tax rate?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I've done a ton of reading & I'm still a little confused (ok I'm a lot confused this is not my forte). Can you help me assess with the following data: [ 20 RR Sport HST. MSRP: $96,645 - $1000, 39/7500, in 53704 ] what I should be looking for in MF and Residual?

.00072 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cbarrscbarrs Member Posts: 27
    Hello - do you have august numbers for 33/10, HSE MHEV and PHEV, zip 94563?
    cbarrs said:

MHEV - .00068 and 58%
    PHEV - .00122 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Alexb09Alexb09 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020
    Michaell said:

cbarrs said:

MHEV - .00068 and 58%
    PHEV - .00122 and 55%
    Michaell said:

cbarrs said:

MHEV - .00068 and 58%
    PHEV - .00122 and 55%
    Hello Michaell
    $86,190 MSRP 2020 RR Sport V6.
    $3k down
    39mo/10k
    $1210+tax
    Zip 33132

Can you opine on this deal? Thank you.
    Alexb09 said:

Michaell said:

cbarrs said:

MHEV - .00068 and 58%
    PHEV - .00122 and 55%
    Michaell said:

cbarrs said:

MHEV - .00068 and 58%
    PHEV - .00122 and 55%
    Hello Michaell
    $86,190 MSRP 2020 RR Sport V6.
    $3k down
    39mo/10k
    $1210+tax
    Zip 33132

Can you opine on this deal? Thank you.
    MHEV or PHEV?
    Selling price?
    $3K down, plus first payment and fees, or $3K total out of pocket?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator