Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Honda Odyssey Lease Deals and Prices

2456710

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,598

    Could I get the MF and Residual on EX-L w/Navi & RES in 70560 36/15k?

    .00200 and 58%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please request RV, MF and incentives for:

    2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L 2WD 36/15

    Zip 34787
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292

    Can I please request RV, MF and incentives for:

    2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L 2WD 36/15

    Zip 34787

    .00200 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could you provide MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 for 95661 for EX-L and Touring? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292
    mllcb42 said:

    Could you provide MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 for 95661 for EX-L and Touring? Thanks!

    .00200 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi. Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 in Zip Code 90025 for EX-L and Touring?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292
    benji123 said:

    Hi. Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 in Zip Code 90025 for EX-L and Touring?

    .00200 MF and 61% residual
    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TG19TG19 Posts: 13
    Hey there! I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and Incentives for the EX-L with RES and Nav for 36/12 in 28078. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292
    TG19 said:

    Hey there! I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and Incentives for the EX-L with RES and Nav for 36/12 in 28078. Thanks!

    .00200 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator


  • Hey! I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and Incentives for the EX-L with RES and Nav for 36/12 in Huntsville, AL (35763) or surrounding states if better deals could be had. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292
    xm1014 said:


    Hey! I'm looking for the MF, Residual, and Incentives for the EX-L with RES and Nav for 36/12 in Huntsville, AL (35763) or surrounding states if better deals could be had. Thanks!

    .00200 MF and 60% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • csaket_csaket_ Posts: 40
    edited November 2019
    hi

    For 75063 I would like to get the MF, Residual and incentives for the 2020 EX-L base for 36K/12mo

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,598
    csaket_ said:

    hi

    For 75063 I would like to get the MF, Residual and incentives for the 2020 EX-L base for 36K/12mo

    Thanks

    .00200 and 61%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2020 EXL, touring, elite
    CA 91311
    Mf & Rv (what’s the difference with 2019?)
    36/12
    Incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292

    2020 EXL, touring, elite
    CA 91311
    Mf & Rv (what’s the difference with 2019?)
    36/12
    Incentives?

    .00200 MF
    61%, 61%, 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi


    Looking at 2020 elite in 11779

    What is a Good Sale price and what are the lease #'s


    Any news on Decemeber incentive programs for the odyssey?

    Thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292
    whizkid41 said:

    Hi


    Looking at 2020 elite in 11779

    What is a Good Sale price and what are the lease #'s


    Any news on Decemeber incentive programs for the odyssey?

    Thx

    36/15
    .00200 MF and 56% residual

    No lease incentives

    November programs run through the end of the year.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    whizkid41 said:

    Hi


    Looking at 2020 elite in 11779

    What is a Good Sale price and what are the lease #'s


    Any news on Decemeber incentive programs for the odyssey?

    Thx

    36/15
    .00200 MF and 56% residual

    No lease incentives

    November programs run through the end of the year.
    Wow these lease like garbage.....why such a high MF? How much can the dealers move on the residual?....

    Seems I'm looking at 44,500-ish
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292
    whizkid41 said:

    kyfdx said:

    whizkid41 said:

    Hi


    Looking at 2020 elite in 11779

    What is a Good Sale price and what are the lease #'s


    Any news on Decemeber incentive programs for the odyssey?

    Thx

    36/15
    .00200 MF and 56% residual

    No lease incentives

    November programs run through the end of the year.
    Wow these lease like garbage.....why such a high MF? How much can the dealers move on the residual?....

    Seems I'm looking at 44,500-ish
    Dealers can't alter the residual or money factor

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • All - just wanted to share my deal; not a lease though. Purchased a 2020 EXL with Nav/Res + added rear parking sensors (dealer installed) + all weather rubber mats for $39,500 out the door. Going to have put in after market sensors for the front as for some reason Honda only offers those on the Pilot. Good luck everyone.
  • Hi, December figures for FL 33331
    Touring - Elite
    36/10 - 36/12
    Incentives

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292

    All - just wanted to share my deal; not a lease though. Purchased a 2020 EXL with Nav/Res + added rear parking sensors (dealer installed) + all weather rubber mats for $39,500 out the door. Going to have put in after market sensors for the front as for some reason Honda only offers those on the Pilot. Good luck everyone.

    Congrats! Thanks for the report

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292
    joacosole said:

    Hi, December figures for FL 33331
    Touring - Elite
    36/10 - 36/12
    Incentives

    Thanks.

    36/12
    .00200 MF
    61%/58% residual for Touring/Elite

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Have the December lease specials come out yet? If so, any change in the MF and Res on the EX-L for California?
  • Hello... Looking for numbers on 36/15 and 36/12 leases, zip 66061, EX-L and EX-L with NAV/RES. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292

    Have the December lease specials come out yet? If so, any change in the MF and Res on the EX-L for California?

    No changes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292
    bmoff84 said:

    Hello... Looking for numbers on 36/15 and 36/12 leases, zip 66061, EX-L and EX-L with NAV/RES. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00200 MF
    59%, 58% residual, respectively

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    bmoff84 said:

    Hello... Looking for numbers on 36/15 and 36/12 leases, zip 66061, EX-L and EX-L with NAV/RES. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00200 MF
    59%, 58% residual, respectively
    Thanks, how about 36/12?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292
    bmoff84 said:

    kyfdx said:

    bmoff84 said:

    Hello... Looking for numbers on 36/15 and 36/12 leases, zip 66061, EX-L and EX-L with NAV/RES. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00200 MF
    59%, 58% residual, respectively
    Thanks, how about 36/12?
    +2%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Did the new programs come out yet? I hear they were supposed to arrive today or tomorrow.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292

    Did the new programs come out yet? I hear they were supposed to arrive today or tomorrow.

    Yes... ask your question

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:

    csaket_ said:

    hi

    For 75063 I would like to get the MF, Residual and incentives for the 2020 EX-L base for 36K/12mo

    Thanks

    .00200 and 61%
    No incentives
    I have gotten a couple of offers here.

    $485 with $485 DAS
    then a competing one for $450 with $450 DAS.

    no others were below $530.

    TTL is rolled in the offers.

    Is this a good offer?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,598
    csaket_ said:

    Michaell said:

    csaket_ said:

    hi

    For 75063 I would like to get the MF, Residual and incentives for the 2020 EX-L base for 36K/12mo

    Thanks

    .00200 and 61%
    No incentives
    I have gotten a couple of offers here.

    $485 with $485 DAS
    then a competing one for $450 with $450 DAS.

    no others were below $530.

    TTL is rolled in the offers.

    Is this a good offer?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?

    Obviously, lower is better.

    The real deals are on the leftover 2019's.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 & 36/15 for Zip Code 11787 for 2020 EX?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,598
    tonyp3180 said:

    Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 & 36/15 for Zip Code 11787 for 2020 EX?

    Thank you.

    .00200 and 58%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks for all the info. Best offer I've received in SoCal for a 2020 Odyssey EX-L is $1100 DAS (Dest., Bank Fee, 1st) and $480/month (including 9.5% tax, so $435 pre-tax). I believe selling price is $34,500. Every other dealer was at $499/mo with slightly higher DAS.
  • benji123 said:

    Thanks for all the info. Best offer I've received in SoCal for a 2020 Odyssey EX-L is $1100 DAS (Dest., Bank Fee, 1st) and $480/month (including 9.5% tax, so $435 pre-tax). I believe selling price is $34,500. Every other dealer was at $499/mo with slightly higher DAS.

    Hi benji,
    do you have the breakdown of this $34,500 quote? Thanks!
  • sara915sara915 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 1
    Can you please provide MF and residual for EX-L 36/12 in 15108?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,598
    sara915 said:

    Can you please provide MF and residual for EX-L 36/12 in 15108?

    .00200 and 61%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • VinnVinn Posts: 2
    Hi,

    Can you please provide MF and RV for EX and EX-L 36/12 in 92868?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292
    Vinn said:

    Hi,

    Can you please provide MF and RV for EX and EX-L 36/12 in 92868?

    Thanks!

    .00200 MF
    60%/61% residual for EX/EXL

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for RV, MF & any incentives for Zip 30097
    -2020 Odyssey E-XL
    - 3/36k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,598
    sen123456 said:

    Looking for RV, MF & any incentives for Zip 30097
    -2020 Odyssey E-XL
    - 3/36k

    .00200 and 61%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sen123456sen123456 Posts: 5
    edited December 2019
    I got a deal for EXL $459 per month Total $35000 Lease cost including all Tax/Dealer cost etc. with 2018 Lease trade in, 0 down.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,292
    sen123456 said:

    I got a deal for EXL $459 per month Total $35000 Lease cost including all Tax/Dealer cost etc. with 2018 Lease trade in, 0 down.

    Congrats! Thanks for the report

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I have the MF and RV for 2020 EXL with Nav, Touring, Elite. 36/12 in 77380?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,598
    tamc2005 said:

    May I have the MF and RV for 2020 EXL with Nav, Touring, Elite. 36/12 in 77380?

    .00200 and 60% / 61% / 58%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    tonyp3180 said:

    Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 & 36/15 for Zip Code 11787 for 2020 EX?

    Thank you.

    117
    .00200 and 58%
    No incentives
    Sorry I need the residual for both 36/12 and 36/15k miles. Thank you. 11787. Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,598
    tonyp3180 said:

    Michaell said:

    tonyp3180 said:

    Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 & 36/15 for Zip Code 11787 for 2020 EX?

    Thank you.

    117
    .00200 and 58%
    No incentives
    Sorry I need the residual for both 36/12 and 36/15k miles. Thank you. 11787. Any incentives?
    58% 36/15
    60% 36/12
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Best deal I've been able to find in SoCal on 2020 Odyssey EX-L. Good deal or keep looking?

    MSRP: $39,055
    Price: $34,700
    36/12
    .002 MF
    61% Residual
    $1100 DAS
    $438.35 + tax


Sign In or Register to comment.