-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2020 Hyundai Kona Lease Deals and Prices

1235712

Comments

  • Options
    Hberg85Hberg85 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2020
    Hi, can I get the numbers for a Limited and Ultimate FWD, 36/12 zip code 91367
  • Options
    romitompromitomp Member Posts: 8
    romitomp said:

    Hi. I'm looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for Kona AWD SEL Plus in 15502.

    Meant to add 36/10k and 36/12k.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    romitomp said:

    romitomp said:

    Hi. I'm looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for Kona AWD SEL Plus in 15502.

    Meant to add 36/10k and 36/12k.
    36/12
    .00167 and 57%
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    Hberg85 said:

    Hi, can I get the numbers for a Limited and Ultimate FWD, 36/12 zip code 91367

    LTD FWD - .00157 and 58%; $2250 lease cash
    ULT FWD - .00158 and 58%; $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pesto628pesto628 Member Posts: 5
    Hi! Can I get the numbers for the SEL and Limited AWD, 36/10k in 80211
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    pesto628 said:

    Hi! Can I get the numbers for the SEL and Limited AWD, 36/10k in 80211

    LTD: .00158 MF and 60% residual. $2250 lease cash
    SEL: .00167 MF and 58% residual. $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    CattmandhuCattmandhu Member Posts: 2
    Hi, what's the MF, residual, and incentives or lease credits for a 2020 Kona SEL Plus AWD, 36/12k. Zip 80301?

    thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340

    Hi, what's the MF, residual, and incentives or lease credits for a 2020 Kona SEL Plus AWD, 36/12k. Zip 80301?

    thanks

    .00167 MF and 57% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    carshopper11702carshopper11702 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2020
    Hi, can I get the MF, residual, and incentives or lease credits for a 2020 Limited AWD, 36/12k? zip is 11795. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121

    Hi, can I get the MF, residual, and incentives or lease credits for a 2020 Limited AWD, 36/12k? zip is 11795. Thank you!

    .00140 and 59%
    $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    wrstarwrstar Member Posts: 24
    Could I get the Mf, residual and incentives for 2020 Kona AWD limited and ultimate, 36/10k and 12k for zip code 98056. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    wrstar said:

    Could I get the Mf, residual and incentives for 2020 Kona AWD limited and ultimate, 36/10k and 12k for zip code 98056. Thank you!

    36/12
    LTD: .00158 MF and 59% residual. $2250 lease cash
    ULT: .00152 MF and 58% residual. $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    joejoe27joejoe27 Member Posts: 12
    Hello. Looking for the MF, RV, and any incentives on a 2020 Kona SEL AWD. 36/12, 23464. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    joejoe27 said:

    Hello. Looking for the MF, RV, and any incentives on a 2020 Kona SEL AWD. 36/12, 23464. Thanks.

    .00167 and 57%
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    fiftyfingersfiftyfingers Member Posts: 13
    Looks like we are going to start our search. Can I get the info an an AWD Limited with 36/12k for 18337? Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121

    Looks like we are going to start our search. Can I get the info an an AWD Limited with 36/12k for 18337? Thanks.

    .00128 and 59%
    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    joejoe27joejoe27 Member Posts: 12
    Looking for the MF, RV, and incentives on a 2020 Kona SEL Plus AWD. 36/12, 23464. Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    joejoe27 said:

    Looking for the MF, RV, and incentives on a 2020 Kona SEL Plus AWD. 36/12, 23464. Thanks.

    .00167 MF and 57% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    djmanodjmano Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

    Can you please provide the residual, MF and incentives for 2020 Kona Electric SEL? 92886 zip code. Thank you.

    24/10k
    24/12k
    24/15k
    36/10k
    36/12k
    36/15k
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    djmano said:

    Hi,

    Can you please provide the residual, MF and incentives for 2020 Kona Electric SEL? 92886 zip code. Thank you.

    24/10k
    24/12k
    24/15k
    36/10k
    36/12k
    36/15k

    36/15
    .00149 MF and 42% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    24 month term is not offered

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    fiftyfingersfiftyfingers Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    Looks like we are going to start our search. Can I get the info an an AWD Limited with 36/12k for 18337? Thanks.

    .00128 and 59%
    $2250 lease cash
    Thank you for the info. I'm assuming the lease cash is basically an incentive after we negotiate the price?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340

    Michaell said:

    Looks like we are going to start our search. Can I get the info an an AWD Limited with 36/12k for 18337? Thanks.

    .00128 and 59%
    $2250 lease cash
    Thank you for the info. I'm assuming the lease cash is basically an incentive after we negotiate the price?
    Yes, but don't be surprised if the dealer has it included in their quotes. You have to ask.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    fiftyfingersfiftyfingers Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    Looks like we are going to start our search. Can I get the info an an AWD Limited with 36/12k for 18337? Thanks.

    .00128 and 59%
    $2250 lease cash
    Thank you for the info. I'm assuming the lease cash is basically an incentive after we negotiate the price?
    Yes, but don't be surprised if the dealer has it included in their quotes. You have to ask.
    Gotcha, sometimes the dealer sites do advertise the manufacturer discounts like its them discounting the car. Guess if someone doesn’t know and they ask for 2 grand off the car the dealer can just be like ok done basically selling everything car for msrp. I’m assuming I’ll just negotiate the price and make sure it’s before the lease cash. I’ve just never dealt with an incentive like that so I wanted to be sure. Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    fuzzzyhansfuzzzyhans Member Posts: 14
    Hi,

    Can you please provide the residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Kona SEL Plus AWD for 07757 at 36/12?

    Thanks,
    Pete
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121

    Hi,

    Can you please provide the residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Kona SEL Plus AWD for 07757 at 36/12?

    Thanks,
    Pete

    .00136 and 57%
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    fuzzzyhansfuzzzyhans Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    Hi,

    Can you please provide the residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Kona SEL Plus AWD for 07757 at 36/12?

    Thanks,
    Pete

    .00136 and 57%
    $2500 lease cash
    Thank you Michaell!
  • Options
    Hi. Can you please provide numbers for SEL Plus, FWD, 36/10 in 38111? Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121

    Hi. Can you please provide numbers for SEL Plus, FWD, 36/10 in 38111? Thanks

    .00157 and 57%
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jkk7479jkk7479 Member Posts: 36
    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Kona SE FWD/AWD and SEL FWD/AWD , 36/10 in 08005. Thank you!
  • Options
    CattmandhuCattmandhu Member Posts: 2
    That you all for the thoughts. I've followed your thread and reached out for a few lease offers.

    Can you let me know your thoughts on this lease?

    2020 Hyundai SEL AWD
    36 months, 12k miles, 57% residual, estimated upfront taxes 135

    Retail Price 24,715
    Sale Price 21,275
    Accessories 199
    Doc Fees 699
    Acquisition Fee 650
    Gross Cap Cost 22,850
    Rebates -2,000
    Net Cap Cost 21,319.83
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    jkk7479 said:

    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Kona SE FWD/AWD and SEL FWD/AWD , 36/10 in 08005. Thank you!

    SE AWD - .00111 and 57%; $2000 lease cash
    SE FWD - .00130 and 55%; $2250
    SEL AWD - .00134 and 58%; $2250
    SEL FWD -.00117 and 57%; $2000

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340

    That you all for the thoughts. I've followed your thread and reached out for a few lease offers.

    Can you let me know your thoughts on this lease?

    2020 Hyundai SEL AWD
    36 months, 12k miles, 57% residual, estimated upfront taxes 135

    Retail Price 24,715
    Sale Price 21,275
    Accessories 199
    Doc Fees 699
    Acquisition Fee 650
    Gross Cap Cost 22,850
    Rebates -2,000
    Net Cap Cost 21,319.83

    What is the payment quote, and amount Due at Signing?
    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    arbocarboc Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2020
    Hi there. Could I please get the numbers for a 2020 Kona SEL AWD and FWD for 36/12 and 36/15 terms? Thank you!

    I have a deal with the following numbers:
    MSRP: 24,805
    Total Savings: 2,250
    Sale Price: 22,555
    Gov Fee: 417.90
    Proc/Doc Fee: 454
    Accessories: 299
    Residual Val: 14.139

    For 36/12 w/$2000 down payments are 330.85/mo

    I don't know how to assess the deal since I don't have the other numbers. What do you think of it beyond negotiating a better Sale Price?
  • Options
    jkk7479jkk7479 Member Posts: 36
    arboc said:

    Hi there. Could I please get the numbers for a 2020 Kona SEL AWD and FWD for 36/12 and 36/15 terms? Thank you!

    I have a deal with the following numbers:
    MSRP: 24,805
    Total Savings: 2,250
    Sale Price: 22,555
    Gov Fee: 417.90
    Proc/Doc Fee: 454
    Accessories: 299
    Residual Val: 14.139

    For 36/12 w/$2000 down payments are 330.85/mo

    I don't know how to assess the deal since I don't have the other numbers. What do you think of it beyond negotiating a better Sale Price?

    I don't think those numbers make sense. What Money Factor is the dealership using? Also doesn't look like you negotiated much off the selling price as there are 2250 in rebates available. Using your numbers I get a rough estimate of $286 a month with taxes. Doesn't seem like a very good deal to me. I currently got offered $269 a month with zero down (only paying first month) and I still asked the dealership what the selling price and money factor was. This was for the same model with 10K a month. Residual should be 57% with a money factor of .00134 (top tier) for 12K. I'll let the mods answer the rest of your question, but you need to negotiate the selling price before factoring in rebates.
  • Options
    arbocarboc Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2020
    jkk7479 said:



    I don't think those numbers make sense. What Money Factor is the dealership using? Also doesn't look like you negotiated much off the selling price as there are 2250 in rebates available. Using your numbers I get a rough estimate of $286 a month with taxes. Doesn't seem like a very good deal to me. I currently got offered $269 a month with zero down (only paying first month) and I still asked the dealership what the selling price and money factor was. This was for the same model with 10K a month. Residual should be 57% with a money factor of .00134 (top tier) for 12K. I'll let the mods answer the rest of your question, but you need to negotiate the selling price before factoring in rebates.

    Thanks for the response. I know that the selling price needs work, but this wasn't actually isn't for me. I got these numbers from a friend of a friend at work who said that she was told that I could help her negotiate a good deal on her lease. I said the same thing about the selling price and the lack of residual and money factor on the dealer's sheet. Those numbers were right off of the sheet she got from the dealer, so I was immediately suspicious. MSRP? Mistake #1.
  • Options
    ichabod702ichabod702 Member Posts: 9
    Hello, can someone provide me with the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Kona SEL, Limited and Ultimate 36/12k, no down for 89118?

    Thanks, appreciate you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340

    Hello, can someone provide me with the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Kona SEL, Limited and Ultimate 36/12k, no down for 89118?

    Thanks, appreciate you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    arboc said:

    Hi there. Could I please get the numbers for a 2020 Kona SEL AWD and FWD for 36/12 and 36/15 terms? Thank you!

    I have a deal with the following numbers:
    MSRP: 24,805
    Total Savings: 2,250
    Sale Price: 22,555
    Gov Fee: 417.90
    Proc/Doc Fee: 454
    Accessories: 299
    Residual Val: 14.139

    For 36/12 w/$2000 down payments are 330.85/mo

    I don't know how to assess the deal since I don't have the other numbers. What do you think of it beyond negotiating a better Sale Price?

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    arbocarboc Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    arboc said:

    Hi there. Could I please get the numbers for a 2020 Kona SEL AWD and FWD for 36/12 and 36/15 terms? Thank you!

    I have a deal with the following numbers:
    MSRP: 24,805
    Total Savings: 2,250
    Sale Price: 22,555
    Gov Fee: 417.90
    Proc/Doc Fee: 454
    Accessories: 299
    Residual Val: 14.139

    For 36/12 w/$2000 down payments are 330.85/mo

    I don't know how to assess the deal since I don't have the other numbers. What do you think of it beyond negotiating a better Sale Price?

    What is your location?
    zip code: 08550
    state: NJ
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    arboc said:

    kyfdx said:

    arboc said:

    Hi there. Could I please get the numbers for a 2020 Kona SEL AWD and FWD for 36/12 and 36/15 terms? Thank you!

    I have a deal with the following numbers:
    MSRP: 24,805
    Total Savings: 2,250
    Sale Price: 22,555
    Gov Fee: 417.90
    Proc/Doc Fee: 454
    Accessories: 299
    Residual Val: 14.139

    For 36/12 w/$2000 down payments are 330.85/mo

    I don't know how to assess the deal since I don't have the other numbers. What do you think of it beyond negotiating a better Sale Price?

    What is your location?
    zip code: 08550
    state: NJ
    36/15
    SEL FWD - .00117 and 54%; $2000 lease cash
    SEL AWD - .00134 and 55%; $2250 lease cash

    Is your quote for the FWD or AWD version?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    arbocarboc Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    arboc said:

    kyfdx said:

    arboc said:

    Hi there. Could I please get the numbers for a 2020 Kona SEL AWD and FWD for 36/12 and 36/15 terms? Thank you!

    I have a deal with the following numbers:
    MSRP: 24,805
    Total Savings: 2,250
    Sale Price: 22,555
    Gov Fee: 417.90
    Proc/Doc Fee: 454
    Accessories: 299
    Residual Val: 14.139

    For 36/12 w/$2000 down payments are 330.85/mo

    I don't know how to assess the deal since I don't have the other numbers. What do you think of it beyond negotiating a better Sale Price?

    What is your location?
    zip code: 08550
    state: NJ
    36/15
    SEL FWD - .00117 and 54%; $2000 lease cash
    SEL AWD - .00134 and 55%; $2250 lease cash

    Is your quote for the FWD or AWD version?
    I believe it was for the AWD version.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    arboc said:

    Michaell said:

    arboc said:

    kyfdx said:

    arboc said:

    Hi there. Could I please get the numbers for a 2020 Kona SEL AWD and FWD for 36/12 and 36/15 terms? Thank you!

    I have a deal with the following numbers:
    MSRP: 24,805
    Total Savings: 2,250
    Sale Price: 22,555
    Gov Fee: 417.90
    Proc/Doc Fee: 454
    Accessories: 299
    Residual Val: 14.139

    For 36/12 w/$2000 down payments are 330.85/mo

    I don't know how to assess the deal since I don't have the other numbers. What do you think of it beyond negotiating a better Sale Price?

    What is your location?
    zip code: 08550
    state: NJ
    36/15
    SEL FWD - .00117 and 54%; $2000 lease cash
    SEL AWD - .00134 and 55%; $2250 lease cash

    Is your quote for the FWD or AWD version?
    I believe it was for the AWD version.
    Can you confirm, before we provide feedback?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    arbocarboc Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    arboc said:

    Michaell said:

    arboc said:

    kyfdx said:

    arboc said:

    Hi there. Could I please get the numbers for a 2020 Kona SEL AWD and FWD for 36/12 and 36/15 terms? Thank you!

    I have a deal with the following numbers:
    MSRP: 24,805
    Total Savings: 2,250
    Sale Price: 22,555
    Gov Fee: 417.90
    Proc/Doc Fee: 454
    Accessories: 299
    Residual Val: 14.139

    For 36/12 w/$2000 down payments are 330.85/mo

    I don't know how to assess the deal since I don't have the other numbers. What do you think of it beyond negotiating a better Sale Price?

    What is your location?
    zip code: 08550
    state: NJ
    36/15
    SEL FWD - .00117 and 54%; $2000 lease cash
    SEL AWD - .00134 and 55%; $2250 lease cash

    Is your quote for the FWD or AWD version?
    I believe it was for the AWD version.
    Can you confirm, before we provide feedback?
    Yes, it was the AWD version.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    arboc said:

    Michaell said:

    arboc said:

    Michaell said:

    arboc said:

    kyfdx said:

    arboc said:

    Hi there. Could I please get the numbers for a 2020 Kona SEL AWD and FWD for 36/12 and 36/15 terms? Thank you!

    I have a deal with the following numbers:
    MSRP: 24,805
    Total Savings: 2,250
    Sale Price: 22,555
    Gov Fee: 417.90
    Proc/Doc Fee: 454
    Accessories: 299
    Residual Val: 14.139

    For 36/12 w/$2000 down payments are 330.85/mo

    I don't know how to assess the deal since I don't have the other numbers. What do you think of it beyond negotiating a better Sale Price?

    What is your location?
    zip code: 08550
    state: NJ
    36/15
    SEL FWD - .00117 and 54%; $2000 lease cash
    SEL AWD - .00134 and 55%; $2250 lease cash

    Is your quote for the FWD or AWD version?
    I believe it was for the AWD version.
    Can you confirm, before we provide feedback?
    Yes, it was the AWD version.
    I get $296/mo using the prices you've provided.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost and a full accounting of what the $2000 up front covers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    wrstarwrstar Member Posts: 24
    kyfdx said:

    wrstar said:

    Could I get the Mf, residual and incentives for 2020 Kona AWD limited and ultimate, 36/10k and 12k for zip code 98056. Thank you!

    36/12
    LTD: .00158 MF and 59% residual. $2250 lease cash
    ULT: .00152 MF and 58% residual. $2750 lease cash
    when are these number good till?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    wrstar said:

    kyfdx said:

    wrstar said:

    Could I get the Mf, residual and incentives for 2020 Kona AWD limited and ultimate, 36/10k and 12k for zip code 98056. Thank you!

    36/12
    LTD: .00158 MF and 59% residual. $2250 lease cash
    ULT: .00152 MF and 58% residual. $2750 lease cash
    when are these number good till?
    Through Monday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Steveb25Steveb25 Member Posts: 47
    Can I have the incentives, residual, MF for a Kona SEL plis, LIMITED, and ultimate 15/36 and 12/36 in 19342
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    Steveb25 said:

    Can I have the incentives, residual, MF for a Kona SEL plis, LIMITED, and ultimate 15/36 and 12/36 in 19342

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Steveb25Steveb25 Member Posts: 47
    Michaell said:

    Steveb25 said:

    Can I have the incentives, residual, MF for a Kona SEL plis, LIMITED, and ultimate 15/36 and 12/36 in 19342

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD, thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,121
    Steveb25 said:

    Michaell said:

    Steveb25 said:

    Can I have the incentives, residual, MF for a Kona SEL plis, LIMITED, and ultimate 15/36 and 12/36 in 19342

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD, thanks
    36/15
    LTD AWD - .00140 and 57%; $2750 lease cash
    ULT AWD - .00126 and 56%; $3000

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.