2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Lease Deals and Prices

1246712

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,788
    KD123 said:

    Sorry, looking for sweet spot on these for lease, how bout MF, residual, and all lease cash/conquest on base AWD 24m/10k in area code 02333. Much appreciated!!

    .00022 MF and 58% residual
    $1750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fmuhammedfmuhammed Member Posts: 30
    A NJ dealer gave me a lease offer for Guilia TI AWD,
    MSRP: $48,245
    Selling Price: $ 43,419
    Rebate: $3500
    Money Factor: 0.00016
    Residual : 0.46
    36 month / 12K miles
    Zip: 08854
    Tax : $1367
    All Fees (DMV, Govt Fee, etc) including first month payment: $1681 ( (role in the payments)
    Adjusted cap cost : $ 42,968

    Monthly payment: $561

    Please let me know if I am missing anything?
    thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    fmuhammed said:

    A NJ dealer gave me a lease offer for Guilia TI AWD,
    MSRP: $48,245
    Selling Price: $ 43,419
    Rebate: $3500
    Money Factor: 0.00016
    Residual : 0.46
    36 month / 12K miles
    Zip: 08854
    Tax : $1367
    All Fees (DMV, Govt Fee, etc) including first month payment: $1681 ( (role in the payments)
    Adjusted cap cost : $ 42,968

    Monthly payment: $561

    Please let me know if I am missing anything?
    thanks

    I get $588/mo with those numbers, so the dealer quote looks decent.

    How much are you giving the dealer at signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fmuhammedfmuhammed Member Posts: 30
    nothing at signing. just sign and drive
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    fmuhammed said:

    nothing at signing. just sign and drive

    Looks good, then.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chrisp74chrisp74 Member Posts: 14
    Fmuhammad -

    Mind sharing the dealer?

    Thanks
  • nicomesanicomesa FloridaMember Posts: 1
    Hello, could I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Giulia Base RWD. 36 month 10k miles a year Zip code is 33160. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    nicomesa said:

    Hello, could I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Giulia Base RWD. 36 month 10k miles a year Zip code is 33160. Thank you!

    .00010 and 48%
    $1750 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Niko876Niko876 FloridaMember Posts: 23
    kyfdx said:

    Niko876 said:

    Hello all, May I have the MF, RV & incentives for (33328) 36/10k

    Giulia Sport RWD

    Thank you in advance.

    .00010 MF and 47% residual
    $1750 incentive
    Can I also get the numbers for the base Giulia RWD, please? Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    Niko876 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Niko876 said:

    Hello all, May I have the MF, RV & incentives for (33328) 36/10k

    Giulia Sport RWD

    Thank you in advance.

    .00010 MF and 47% residual
    $1750 incentive
    Can I also get the numbers for the base Giulia RWD, please? Thank you

    .00010 and 48%
    $1750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DerekYDerekY 91006Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2020
    Hi, can I have the numbers for Giulia RWD 36/10k and 24/10k leases Thanks! For ZIP 91006.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    DerekY said:

    Hi, can I have the numbers for Giulia RWD 36/10k and 24/10k leases Thanks! For ZIP 91006.

    What trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johkevjohkev Member Posts: 4
    Good day, could I get MF/Residual on 2020 Giulia Ti Sport.

    Looking at 24/10 and 36/10. 49503
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    johkev said:

    Good day, could I get MF/Residual on 2020 Giulia Ti Sport.

    Looking at 24/10 and 36/10. 49503

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johkevjohkev Member Posts: 4
    AWD please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,788
    johkev said:

    Good day, could I get MF/Residual on 2020 Giulia Ti Sport.

    Looking at 24/10 and 36/10. 49503

    johkev said:

    AWD please

    .00015 MF and 56% residual
    .00016 MF and 48% residual

    $2500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • loonysuploonysup Member Posts: 21
    Hi, Not sure if July programs are out yet. If so, can I get the RV/MF/Incentives on a Ti Sport RWD in 34761. Looking at both a 24/12 and 36/12 lease (or somewhere in between if it's more advantageous). Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,788
    loonysup said:

    Hi, Not sure if July programs are out yet. If so, can I get the RV/MF/Incentives on a Ti Sport RWD in 34761. Looking at both a 24/12 and 36/12 lease (or somewhere in between if it's more advantageous). Thank you!

    .00007 MF and 53% residual
    .00004 MF and 45% residual

    $2500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zhenyafzhenyaf Member Posts: 10
    May I please have MF, RV, incentives on Ti Sport AWD, 24 and 36 months/10k miles for 11229. Thanks in advance
  • eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
    Hi,

    May I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Giulia Sport AWD and 2020 Giulia TI Sport AWD, 24 month and 36 month, 10k, Zip code is 11101.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,788
    zhenyaf said:

    May I please have MF, RV, incentives on Ti Sport AWD, 24 and 36 months/10k miles for 11229. Thanks in advance

    .00023 MF and 55% residual
    .00017 MF and 47% residual

    $2500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,788
    eoseire said:

    Hi,

    May I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Giulia Sport AWD and 2020 Giulia TI Sport AWD, 24 month and 36 month, 10k, Zip code is 11101.

    Thank you!

    Ti Sport
    .00023 MF and 55% residual
    .00017 MF and 47% residual
    $2500 incentive

    Sport
    .00036 MF and 56% residual
    .00003 MF and 47% residual
    $1750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ArrowheadRunnerArrowheadRunner Member Posts: 1
    Hi there,

    May I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Giulia Sport RWD and 2020 Giulia Ti RWD 36 month, 10k, Zip code is 90638
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121

    Hi there,

    May I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2020 Giulia Sport RWD and 2020 Giulia Ti RWD 36 month, 10k, Zip code is 90638

    Sport - .00010 and 47%; $1750 incentives
    Ti - .00004 and 48%; $2500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kts87kts87 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2020
    A NJ dealer gave me a lease offer for 2020 Guilia Sport AWD. is it a good decent deal?

    MSRP: $48,645.00
    Selling Price: $ 39,874.00
    36 month / 12K miles
    Down: $3000
    Zip: 10305


    Monthly payment: $503
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    kts87 said:

    A NJ dealer gave me a lease offer for 2020 Guilia Sport AWD. is it a good decent deal?

    MSRP: $48,645.00
    Selling Price: $ 39,874.00
    36 month / 12K miles
    Down: $3000
    Zip: 10305


    Monthly payment: $503

    $3000 plus first payment, etc., or $3000 total out of pocket?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kts87kts87 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    kts87 said:

    A NJ dealer gave me a lease offer for 2020 Guilia Sport AWD. is it a good decent deal?

    MSRP: $48,645.00
    Selling Price: $ 39,874.00
    36 month / 12K miles
    Down: $3000
    Zip: 10305


    Monthly payment: $503

    $3000 plus first payment, etc., or $3000 total out of pocket?

    $3000 total out of pocket
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    kts87 said:

    Michaell said:

    kts87 said:

    A NJ dealer gave me a lease offer for 2020 Guilia Sport AWD. is it a good decent deal?

    MSRP: $48,645.00
    Selling Price: $ 39,874.00
    36 month / 12K miles
    Down: $3000
    Zip: 10305


    Monthly payment: $503

    $3000 plus first payment, etc., or $3000 total out of pocket?

    $3000 total out of pocket
    Seems reasonable.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tripasptripasp Member Posts: 2
    Dear all, my first post here!
    I am trying to finish a deal on a 2020 Giulia Sport (with paddle shifters and panoramic sunroof)

    MSRP: $46,640
    Dealer Discount: $7898.67
    I did not qualify for any incentives =[

    **Total purchase price before taxes and fees: $38741.33’

    Total purchase price after fees and taxes = 42,128.16

    Buy Rate MF: ??
    RV: ??
    **Monthly Payment: $379 (already including taxes)

    Drive off: First month + upfront taxes + fees = 3519

    Zip: 44126 (OH)
  • kts87kts87 Member Posts: 4
    tripasp said:

    Dear all, my first post here!
    I am trying to finish a deal on a 2020 Giulia Sport (with paddle shifters and panoramic sunroof)

    MSRP: $46,640
    Dealer Discount: $7898.67
    I did not qualify for any incentives =[

    **Total purchase price before taxes and fees: $38741.33’

    Total purchase price after fees and taxes = 42,128.16

    Buy Rate MF: ??
    RV: ??
    **Monthly Payment: $379 (already including taxes)

    Drive off: First month + upfront taxes + fees = 3519

    Zip: 44126 (OH)

    did you need to negotiate this lower price? or did the dealer give that your price at the first quote. very nice deal!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    tripasp said:

    Dear all, my first post here!
    I am trying to finish a deal on a 2020 Giulia Sport (with paddle shifters and panoramic sunroof)

    MSRP: $46,640
    Dealer Discount: $7898.67
    I did not qualify for any incentives =[

    **Total purchase price before taxes and fees: $38741.33’

    Total purchase price after fees and taxes = 42,128.16

    Buy Rate MF: ??
    RV: ??
    **Monthly Payment: $379 (already including taxes)

    Drive off: First month + upfront taxes + fees = 3519

    Zip: 44126 (OH)

    RWD or AWD?

    I'd roll the taxes and fees into the payment, and limit the drive off to just the first payment and tags - even if you do that, it will still be a good deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tripasptripasp Member Posts: 2
    kts87 said:

    tripasp said:

    Dear all, my first post here!
    I am trying to finish a deal on a 2020 Giulia Sport (with paddle shifters and panoramic sunroof)

    MSRP: $46,640
    Dealer Discount: $7898.67
    I did not qualify for any incentives =[

    **Total purchase price before taxes and fees: $38741.33’

    Total purchase price after fees and taxes = 42,128.16

    Buy Rate MF: ??
    RV: ??
    **Monthly Payment: $379 (already including taxes)

    Drive off: First month + upfront taxes + fees = 3519

    Zip: 44126 (OH)

    did you need to negotiate this lower price? or did the dealer give that your price at the first quote. very nice deal!!
    It was a long process, got in touch with 10 dealerships, narrowed down to 2 best prices (similar to the deal) and made them fight with each other to squeeze another 500usd down.

    Saw some people getting to 350 with around 2000 down in the past, and I have a chance of extending my current lease until October-November if there are usually better deals at that time. What do you guys think?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    tripasp said:

    kts87 said:

    tripasp said:

    Dear all, my first post here!
    I am trying to finish a deal on a 2020 Giulia Sport (with paddle shifters and panoramic sunroof)

    MSRP: $46,640
    Dealer Discount: $7898.67
    I did not qualify for any incentives =[

    **Total purchase price before taxes and fees: $38741.33’

    Total purchase price after fees and taxes = 42,128.16

    Buy Rate MF: ??
    RV: ??
    **Monthly Payment: $379 (already including taxes)

    Drive off: First month + upfront taxes + fees = 3519

    Zip: 44126 (OH)

    did you need to negotiate this lower price? or did the dealer give that your price at the first quote. very nice deal!!
    It was a long process, got in touch with 10 dealerships, narrowed down to 2 best prices (similar to the deal) and made them fight with each other to squeeze another 500usd down.

    Saw some people getting to 350 with around 2000 down in the past, and I have a chance of extending my current lease until October-November if there are usually better deals at that time. What do you guys think?
    If you need the car now, nothing wrong with the current deal you have on the table.

    If you wait, you risk the numbers moving the wrong way.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SethG22SethG22 Member Posts: 4
    Met with dealers July 13 But limited availability without sunroof - prefer the 2-3 inches extra headroom.

    I am comparing AWD Base versus TI models in the NY/CT area, not concerned about add ins or options other than cold weather package and safety features.

    I have seen about $2750 in incentives with Conquest (but dealer said it’s more like $3500 on the TO?)

    What is MF and residuals for a 24 month lease? Is 10k the minimum mileage? I’m not sure how much I’ll be driving next year.

    Thank you for any help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,788
    SethG22 said:

    Met with dealers July 13 But limited availability without sunroof - prefer the 2-3 inches extra headroom.

    I am comparing AWD Base versus TI models in the NY/CT area, not concerned about add ins or options other than cold weather package and safety features.

    I have seen about $2750 in incentives with Conquest (but dealer said it’s more like $3500 on the TO?)

    What is MF and residuals for a 24 month lease? Is 10k the minimum mileage? I’m not sure how much I’ll be driving next year.

    Thank you for any help!

    24/10

    Base: .00036 MF and 57% residual. $1750 incentive
    Ti: .00023 MF and 56% residual. $2500 incentive

    $1000 conquest bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SethG22SethG22 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you kyfdx! It seems the TI is a better incentive deal. Somehow though the total of charges I backed into between sales price less RV versus sum of total payments was much higher on the TI.

    So for the base it seems better, how does this compare:
    Sale price $38325.61 (43440 MSRP)
    Payments: $3500 down & $319.02 monthly (or $464.85 with $0 down as option)
    -includes $2750 rebate with conquest and lease.

    Other down just is first payment, tax, reg, and just a $75 doc fee. I’m electing to add sales tax to each monthly payment (in CT).
  • SethG22SethG22 Member Posts: 4
    SethG22 said:

    Thank you kyfdx! It seems the TI is a better incentive deal. Somehow though the total of charges I backed into between sales price less RV versus sum of total payments was much higher on the TI.

    So for the base it seems better, how does this compare:
    Sale price $38325.61 (43440 MSRP)
    Payments: $3500 down & $319.02 monthly (or $464.85 with $0 down as option)
    -includes $2750 rebate with conquest and lease.

    Other down just is first payment, tax, reg, and just a $75 doc fee. I’m electing to add sales tax to each monthly payment (in CT).




    The residual value is $24326.40.

    MF from system says .13. How many decimals is that actually, or equivalent interest rate?
  • fmuhammedfmuhammed Member Posts: 30
    Hi sethg22 other member "tripasp" paid $465 per month for sign and drive of $47K MSRP car. few posts up.
    your dealer ask you to pay even more for only $43K car. time to look for other dealers.
  • zhenyafzhenyaf Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    zhenyaf said:

    May I please have MF, RV, incentives on Ti Sport AWD, 24 and 36 months/10k miles for 11229. Thanks in advance

    .00023 MF and 55% residual
    .00017 MF and 47% residual

    $2500 incentive
    Are you able to provide MF for non tier 1 (tier 2 to be specific) for Ally bank ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,788
    SethG22 said:

    SethG22 said:

    Thank you kyfdx! It seems the TI is a better incentive deal. Somehow though the total of charges I backed into between sales price less RV versus sum of total payments was much higher on the TI.

    So for the base it seems better, how does this compare:
    Sale price $38325.61 (43440 MSRP)
    Payments: $3500 down & $319.02 monthly (or $464.85 with $0 down as option)
    -includes $2750 rebate with conquest and lease.

    Other down just is first payment, tax, reg, and just a $75 doc fee. I’m electing to add sales tax to each monthly payment (in CT).




    The residual value is $24326.40.

    MF from system says .13. How many decimals is that actually, or equivalent interest rate?
    .13 looks like it might be an APR. Maybe, they are running the lease through Ally?

    Sorry, no idea what these sell for. Your payment looks typical for a 24 month lease, though

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,788
    zhenyaf said:

    kyfdx said:

    zhenyaf said:

    May I please have MF, RV, incentives on Ti Sport AWD, 24 and 36 months/10k miles for 11229. Thanks in advance

    .00023 MF and 55% residual
    .00017 MF and 47% residual

    $2500 incentive
    Are you able to provide MF for non tier 1 (tier 2 to be specific) for Ally bank ?
    Sorry, we don't have Ally numbers, or Tier 2.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SethG22SethG22 Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    SethG22 said:

    SethG22 said:

    Thank you kyfdx! It seems the TI is a better incentive deal. Somehow though the total of charges I backed into between sales price less RV versus sum of total payments was much higher on the TI.

    So for the base it seems better, how does this compare:
    Sale price $38325.61 (43440 MSRP)
    Payments: $3500 down & $319.02 monthly (or $464.85 with $0 down as option)
    -includes $2750 rebate with conquest and lease.

    Other down just is first payment, tax, reg, and just a $75 doc fee. I’m electing to add sales tax to each monthly payment (in CT).




    The residual value is $24326.40.

    MF from system says .13. How many decimals is that actually, or equivalent interest rate?
    .13 looks like it might be an APR. Maybe, they are running the lease through Ally?

    Sorry, no idea what these sell for. Your payment looks typical for a 24 month lease, though


    That’s right - it is Ally. With all taxes rolled it’s basically title Plates and reg fee up front (~$600) and $462 monthly (492 with CT sales tax per month)

    The total lease charge is only $79.40.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,788
    SethG22 said:

    kyfdx said:

    SethG22 said:

    SethG22 said:

    Thank you kyfdx! It seems the TI is a better incentive deal. Somehow though the total of charges I backed into between sales price less RV versus sum of total payments was much higher on the TI.

    So for the base it seems better, how does this compare:
    Sale price $38325.61 (43440 MSRP)
    Payments: $3500 down & $319.02 monthly (or $464.85 with $0 down as option)
    -includes $2750 rebate with conquest and lease.

    Other down just is first payment, tax, reg, and just a $75 doc fee. I’m electing to add sales tax to each monthly payment (in CT).




    The residual value is $24326.40.

    MF from system says .13. How many decimals is that actually, or equivalent interest rate?
    .13 looks like it might be an APR. Maybe, they are running the lease through Ally?

    Sorry, no idea what these sell for. Your payment looks typical for a 24 month lease, though


    That’s right - it is Ally. With all taxes rolled it’s basically title Plates and reg fee up front (~$600) and $462 monthly (492 with CT sales tax per month)

    The total lease charge is only $79.40.
    Yes, 0.13% APR is roughly equivalent to .00006 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • saudisaudi Member Posts: 7
    Hi, Can you advise if the below is a good deal on 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Lease, What am I missing to get a better deal ?

    36 months/12k miles
    MSRP: 43,240
    Discount: 7,600
    Rebate: 2,750
    Adjusted price 32,890
    Doc fee: 788
    Tax: 178.75
    Non tax fees: 439.50
    Balance: 34,296.25
    Residual: 19,891 46%
    money factor: .87* (im not sure if this is correct what they gave me)
    Monthly Payment: $460
    this is $0 down, $0 DAS, no first month/fees etc. sign and drive
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    saudi said:

    Hi, Can you advise if the below is a good deal on 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Lease, What am I missing to get a better deal ?

    36 months/12k miles
    MSRP: 43,240
    Discount: 7,600
    Rebate: 2,750
    Adjusted price 32,890
    Doc fee: 788
    Tax: 178.75
    Non tax fees: 439.50
    Balance: 34,296.25
    Residual: 19,891 46%
    money factor: .87* (im not sure if this is correct what they gave me)
    Monthly Payment: $460
    this is $0 down, $0 DAS, no first month/fees etc. sign and drive

    Answered in the other thread you posted in.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ZKay1990ZKay1990 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    Could I get RV and MF for
    2020 Alfa Gulia Ti Sport
    36/10k 36/12k
    Are 24 month leases available?
    Zip 06033
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    ZKay1990 said:

    Hi,
    Could I get RV and MF for
    2020 Alfa Gulia Ti Sport
    36/10k 36/12k
    Are 24 month leases available?
    Zip 06033

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AusmurryAusmurry CALIFORNIA Member Posts: 1
    Can I get info on a Giulia Quadrifoglio please.

    Zip 93004. 12k miles, 24 MO and 36 Mo.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,121
    Ausmurry said:

    Can I get info on a Giulia Quadrifoglio please.

    Zip 93004. 12k miles, 24 MO and 36 Mo.

    Thanks

    .00237 and 52%
    .00211 and 45%
    $2500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • saudisaudi Member Posts: 7
    Michael, what bank are you giving these MF rates for? I’m curious because I got an MF rate of .87 Which is through ally which seems like an APR. not sure if that’s high or what?
Sign In or Register to comment.