-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 BMW X5 Lease Deals and Prices

1568101130

Comments

  • Options
    BobsMCBobsMC Member Posts: 7
    My dealer placed a factory order for a 2021 X5M. Delivery will probably be early December. I received the BMWFS .00082 mf rate. My question is, if BMW lowers the mf rate before delivery, would I be able to get it? Or am I locked in at .00082? This is for a 36/10 lease.

    As always, thank you for all the help you supply on this forum. I will post my discount a little later.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    BobsMC said:

    My dealer placed a factory order for a 2021 X5M. Delivery will probably be early December. I received the BMWFS .00082 mf rate. My question is, if BMW lowers the mf rate before delivery, would I be able to get it? Or am I locked in at .00082? This is for a 36/10 lease.

    As always, thank you for all the help you supply on this forum. I will post my discount a little later.

    If the program is better in December, you can use that program. But, you have to take the whole program, not bits and pieces. So, if the money factor and the residual are both lower, you can't keep the current residual while using the lower money factor.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    martinitime22martinitime22 Member Posts: 8
    Can I please get Res and MF for X5-M5.0 in 92677
    12&15K-36 Months

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,388

    Can I please get Res and MF for X5-M5.0 in 92677
    12&15K-36 Months

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00082 and 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    BobsMCBobsMC Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2020
    kyfdx said:

    BobsMC said:

    My dealer placed a factory order for a 2021 X5M. Delivery will probably be early December. I received the BMWFS .00082 mf rate. My question is, if BMW lowers the mf rate before delivery, would I be able to get it? Or am I locked in at .00082? This is for a 36/10 lease.

    As always, thank you for all the help you supply on this forum. I will post my discount a little later.

    If the program is better in December, you can use that program. But, you have to take the whole program, not bits and pieces. So, if the money factor and the residual are both lower, you can't keep the current residual while using the lower money factor.
    Thank you. I met with my sales guy today and he said the same thing. He mentioned he doubts the mf will change, it's pretty low now, but he's pretty sure that there will be a holiday/end of year cash program.
  • Options
    wilierwilier Member Posts: 17
    Hello,

    May I ask you for the MF, residuals and any info on incentives for the following vehicles:

    2021 X5 xD 45e
    2021 X5 xD M50i

    for 36/10 in 94107?

    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,388
    wilier said:

    Hello,

    May I ask you for the MF, residuals and any info on incentives for the following vehicles:

    2021 X5 xD 45e
    2021 X5 xD M50i

    for 36/10 in 94107?

    Thank you.

    .00082 and 55%
    $500 lease credit on 45e only

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    wilierwilier Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    wilier said:

    Hello,

    May I ask you for the MF, residuals and any info on incentives for the following vehicles:

    2021 X5 xD 45e
    2021 X5 xD M50i

    for 36/10 in 94107?

    Thank you.

    .00082 and 55%
    $500 lease credit on 45e only
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Brade96Brade96 Member Posts: 39
    Hi Can get the MF/RV on a 2021 X5 XDrive40i for zip 30004 for a 36/10 lease. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    Brade96 said:

    Hi Can get the MF/RV on a 2021 X5 XDrive40i for zip 30004 for a 36/10 lease. Thanks!

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rafiqulrafiqul Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2020
    Can I get Residual, MF, Incentives, Conquest for a 2021 40i sDrive for zip code 20194 for 36/12 lease
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,388
    rafiqul said:

    Can I get Residual, MF, Incentives, Conquest for a 2021 40i sDrive for zip code 20194 for 36/12 lease

    .00082 and 54%
    $500 lease credit
    No conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tbrachertbracher Member Posts: 29
    edited November 2020
    NOVEMBER!

    MF, Incentives and Residual
    11217
    36/10

    Many Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    tbracher said:

    NOVEMBER!

    MF, Incentives and Residual
    11217
    36/10

    Many Thanks!

    November programs start on Tuesday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    naveenvnaveenv Member Posts: 16
    edited November 2020
    Hi All,

    I am Planning on leasing 2021 BMW X5 in PA. I got this deal from dealer and want to know if this is a good deal or any markups are included in the deal. when plugin the numbers in Edmunds lease calculator i am getting different number, not sure where is the mismatch. can you please help me in making this deal.



    @kyfdx
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    naveenv said:

    Hi All,

    I am Planning on leasing 2021 BMW X5 in PA. I got this deal from dealer and want to know if this is a good deal or any markups are included in the deal. when plugin the numbers in Edmunds lease calculator i am getting different number, not sure where is the mismatch. can you please help me in making this deal.



    @kyfdx

    Given the crappy residuals, the deal is pretty good. It's just the lease program that isn't great.

    With the trade in, you are basically putting $5550 upfront.

    No markups anywhere that I can see.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    naveenvnaveenv Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    naveenv said:

    Hi All,

    I am Planning on leasing 2021 BMW X5 in PA. I got this deal from dealer and want to know if this is a good deal or any markups are included in the deal. when plugin the numbers in Edmunds lease calculator i am getting different number, not sure where is the mismatch. can you please help me in making this deal.



    @kyfdx

    Given the crappy residuals, the deal is pretty good. It's just the lease program that isn't great.

    With the trade in, you are basically putting $5550 upfront.

    No markups anywhere that I can see.
    Thank you so much for your time and help!!
  • Options
    michaelinnymichaelinny Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

    May I have the Nov RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a 2021 X5 xDrive45e and xDrive40i in 10013?

    36/10k

    Thanks!!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951

    Hi,

    May I have the Nov RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a 2021 X5 xDrive45e and xDrive40i in 10013?

    36/10k

    Thanks!!

    New programs start on Tuesday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    atom786atom786 Member Posts: 79
    edited November 2020
    Nov program please when available. 77494 Sdrive40 and Xdrive40 36/10K MF, incentives and residual please....is there conquest this month?
  • Options
    tbrachertbracher Member Posts: 29
    NOVEMBER!

    MF, Incentives (conquest?) and Residual
    11217
    36/10
  • Options
    fogy611fogy611 Member Posts: 8
    Hello - I am interested in the RV and Money Factor for a 2021 X5 M50i. 07043. 36/12. Any incentives?
  • Options
    TrizzilTrizzil Member Posts: 82
    Hi,

    May I have the November RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 xDrive40i in 37206?

    24/10k
    36/10k
  • Options
    chuckietchuckiet Member Posts: 5
    Looking for '21 X5 xDrive 40i 36/10k November lease RV, MF, and incentives for 02127. Thanks!
  • Options
    michaelinnymichaelinny Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    Hi,

    May I have the Nov RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a 2021 X5 xDrive45e and xDrive40i in 10013?

    36/10k

    Thanks!!

    New programs start on Tuesday
    Got it- bump then! Thanks :)
  • Options
    mk62mk62 Member Posts: 15
    HELLO, can you please provide me with the November RV, MF and incentives for a 2021 X5 40i Xdrive, 36/10K, for Zip 91326? Thank You
  • Options
    td_califtd_calif Member Posts: 21
    November MF & Residuals please for:
    2021 X5 45e hybrid
    12/36 and 15/36 lease
    zip 94507

    + Lease Incentives for current bmw lease holder (and Dealer Holdbacks if you know them).
    Thank you!
  • Options
    senoromarsenoromar Member Posts: 21
    Hi there,
    I'm looking for November MF, Residual, and Incentives (loyalty, cash, L2L) for a 2021 xDrive 40i for 36/10 in socal 90025. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    omerahmerromerahmerr Member Posts: 14
    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2021 X5 40i sDrive and xDrive in 94568 with 36/12k? Thanks
  • Options
    viktor_tviktor_t Member Posts: 12
    Hi. Can I have November RV, MF and Incentives please for 36/10 in 98033 X5 xDrive40?
  • Options
    MichaelsMichaels Member Posts: 51
    Hi,
    Can I please get the new November residual, MF, incentives, loyality for a 2021 BMW X5 4.0 X drive. 36 months 12k.. 94596
    Thank you
  • Options
    SoCalCarDonSoCalCarDon Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

    May I have the November RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 xDrive40i in 92591?

    36/10k

    Thank You.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    atom786 said:

    Nov program please when available. 77494 Sdrive40 and Xdrive40 36/10K MF, incentives and residual please....is there conquest this month?

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit

    No conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    tbracher said:

    NOVEMBER!

    MF, Incentives (conquest?) and Residual
    11217
    36/10

    Which X5?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    fogy611 said:

    Hello - I am interested in the RV and Money Factor for a 2021 X5 M50i. 07043. 36/12. Any incentives?

    .00082 MF and 54% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    Trizzil said:

    Hi,

    May I have the November RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 xDrive40i in 37206?

    24/10k
    36/10k

    .00082 MF
    59%/55% residual

    $500 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    chuckiet said:

    Looking for '21 X5 xDrive 40i 36/10k November lease RV, MF, and incentives for 02127. Thanks!

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951

    kyfdx said:

    Hi,

    May I have the Nov RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a 2021 X5 xDrive45e and xDrive40i in 10013?

    36/10k

    Thanks!!

    New programs start on Tuesday
    Got it- bump then! Thanks :)
    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty
    $500 Drive Clean rebate

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    mk62 said:

    HELLO, can you please provide me with the November RV, MF and incentives for a 2021 X5 40i Xdrive, 36/10K, for Zip 91326? Thank You

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    senoromar said:

    Hi there,
    I'm looking for November MF, Residual, and Incentives (loyalty, cash, L2L) for a 2021 xDrive 40i for 36/10 in socal 90025. Thanks in advance!

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    td_calif said:

    November MF & Residuals please for:
    2021 X5 45e hybrid
    12/36 and 15/36 lease
    zip 94507

    + Lease Incentives for current bmw lease holder (and Dealer Holdbacks if you know them).
    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00082 MF and 52% residual
    $500 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951

    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2021 X5 40i sDrive and xDrive in 94568 with 36/12k? Thanks

    .00082 MF and 54% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    Michaels said:

    Hi,
    Can I please get the new November residual, MF, incentives, loyality for a 2021 BMW X5 4.0 X drive. 36 months 12k.. 94596
    Thank you

    .00082 MF and 54% residual
    $500 lease credit
    1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951

    Hi,

    May I have the November RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 xDrive40i in 92591?

    36/10k

    Thank You.

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    viktor_t said:

    Hi. Can I have November RV, MF and Incentives please for 36/10 in 98033 X5 xDrive40?

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    EricG11368EricG11368 Member Posts: 68
    Hi can I please have the MF and RV and any incentives available for the 2021 BMW X5 Xdrive40i 36/10 36/7500 in the 11370 nyc area. Thanx I appreciate it.
  • Options
    tbrachertbracher Member Posts: 29
    MF, Incentives (conquest?) and Residual
    11217
    36/10
    x5 x40i
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951

    Hi can I please have the MF and RV and any incentives available for the 2021 BMW X5 Xdrive40i 36/10 36/7500 in the 11370 nyc area. Thanx I appreciate it.

    36/10
    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,951
    tbracher said:

    MF, Incentives (conquest?) and Residual
    11217
    36/10
    x5 x40i

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit

    No conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    skwskw Member Posts: 32
    edited November 2020
    Good morning. Looking for MF, residual, and November incentives for 36/10 in zip 02184 for a '21 X5 xDrive 40i as well as an xDrive 45e. Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.