2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 BMW X5 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    peroz18peroz18 Member Posts: 69
    edited October 2020
    Can you please provide lease incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease if any) for a current BMW lessee for X5 xDrive40i? zipcode 19607, looking for a lease 36/15K

Thanks,
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,723
    peroz18 said:

Can you please provide lease incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease if any) for a current BMW lessee for X5 xDrive40i? zipcode 19607, looking for a lease 36/15K

Thanks,

.00082 MF and 52% residual
    $500 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    avyazavyaz Member Posts: 2
    Hi Can you please provide lease incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease if any) for a current BMW lessee for 2021 X5 xDrive40i M package? zipcode 30071, looking for a lease 36/15K
    Today i get a numbers from local dealership and they offer me mspr $71,995
    cash and rebates $5,394 MF .00122 miles 12,000 , 36 months , monthly payments $1,098, ue on delivery $5,577, so i think this price was to much... I'm a new for leasing process and still learning, please advice or any suggestions and help. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,292
    avyaz said:

Hi Can you please provide lease incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease if any) for a current BMW lessee for 2021 X5 xDrive40i M package? zipcode 30071, looking for a lease 36/15K
    Today i get a numbers from local dealership and they offer me mspr $71,995
    cash and rebates $5,394 MF .00122 miles 12,000 , 36 months , monthly payments $1,098, ue on delivery $5,577, so i think this price was to much... I'm a new for leasing process and still learning, please advice or any suggestions and help. Thank you!

.00082 and 52%
    $500 lease credit

Why are you looking for 15K, yet the quote is for 12K?

MF is marked up the max allowed.

Ask for a copy of the lease worksheet, but yes, that quote could be improved upon.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    TrizzilTrizzil Member Posts: 82
    Hi,

May I have the October RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 xDrive40i in 37206?

24/15k
    36/15k
  • Options
    houston777houston777 Member Posts: 13
    Hi,
    Can we lease loaner/demo cars. is there any mile limit, like loaner car should be under 5000 miles to lease.
  • Options
    Trizzil said:

Hi,

May I have the October RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 xDrive40i in 37206?

24/15k
    36/15k

.00082 MF and 56%/52% residual
    $500 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Hi,
    Can we lease loaner/demo cars. is there any mile limit, like loaner car should be under 5000 miles to lease.

Yes, loaner and demo cars are eligible to be leased.

We recommend you find a unit with less than 5000 miles on it, otherwise the numbers get so bad you'd need a 25-30% discount from sticker to make the numbers work.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    IndianaCTMIndianaCTM Member Posts: 3
    Can you provide MF, RV, incentives for 2021 x5 4.0iX ... 12/36 for 46033? The RV was 54 a week ago and now they’re saying it’s 52. Are they taking down to make more?
  • Options

Can you provide MF, RV, incentives for 2021 x5 4.0iX ... 12/36 for 46033? The RV was 54 a week ago and now they’re saying it’s 52. Are they taking down to make more?

.00082 MF and 54% residual
    $500 lease credit

They can't alter the residual. Communication problem, most likely

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    NB333NB333 Member Posts: 15
    can someone please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for 2021 x5 4.0 x drive for 36/12 in 07677.
  • Options
    NB333 said:

can someone please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for 2021 x5 4.0 x drive for 36/12 in 07677.

.00082 MF and 54% residual
    $500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tbrachertbracher Member Posts: 29
    edited October 2020
    Guys... how am i doing here? New build in NYC. I targeted a monthly $750.. got there...

BUT There is a cap reduction, no idea what this is.. looks like he's passing that on TO ME? I told him no money down...

Anything to questions here? Solid deal? Please any advice.. looking to respond tomorrow to close or push.

• Options
    tbracher said:

Guys... how am i doing here? New build in NYC. I targeted a monthly $750.. got there...

BUT There is a cap reduction, no idea what this is.. looks like he's passing that on TO ME? I told him no money down...

Anything to questions here? Solid deal? Please any advice.. looking to respond tomorrow to close or push.

Cap reduction is exactly what you think it is ... money used to reduce the payment. Without it, your payment will go up around $45/mo.

Good discount and the base MF - nothing really to complain about. Just not a great lease program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

tbracher said:

Cap reduction is exactly what you think it is ... money used to reduce the payment. Without it, your payment will go up around $45/mo.

Good discount and the base MF - nothing really to complain about. Just not a great lease program.
    Specifically, do you mean because of the cash for cap reduction?

I asked repeatedly no money down.. looks like that's what they are trying to stick me with. If that's the case, I will ask them to lower the selling price the $ of the cap reduction and close out, if you guys agree then I am in a good spot with a good deal.

• Options
    1) Also does this mean if I lock in today, that is there are incentives that pop up (say conquest) in November, I would be able to get them?

2) Are their other incentives say outside of the sales channels for me to get, like the BMW club (though they changed their rules and i believe now I can't become a member and also get the rebate... need to wait 6 months before I order). Any others??

• Options
    TBLI309TBLI309 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives on a 2021 XDrive40i 36m/10k lease for October 2020 - 11780? Thanks.
  • Options
    tbracher said:

Michaell said:

tbracher said:

Specifically, do you mean because of the cash for cap reduction?

I asked repeatedly no money down.. looks like that's what they are trying to stick me with. If that's the case, I will ask them to lower the selling price the $ of the cap reduction and close out, if you guys agree then I am in a good spot with a good deal.

It is very clear. $1373 of the upfront money is for CAP reduction.
    A dealer can hit any payment you want, if you put enough money upfront.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tbracher said:

1) Also does this mean if I lock in today, that is there are incentives that pop up (say conquest) in November, I would be able to get them?

2) Are their other incentives say outside of the sales channels for me to get, like the BMW club (though they changed their rules and i believe now I can't become a member and also get the rebate... need to wait 6 months before I order). Any others??

You can't pick and choose on elements of the lease program. If a conquest incentive comes up in November, you have to use the entire November program to get it.

No info on affinity incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    TBLI309 said:

Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives on a 2021 XDrive40i 36m/10k lease for October 2020 - 11780? Thanks.

.00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    BrutonBruton Member Posts: 5
    Hi, Can I please have the Residual, MF, and incentives for a 2021 40i Xdrive? 15K, 36 month leases in 60666. Thanks.
  • Options
    Bruton said:

Hi, Can I please have the Residual, MF, and incentives for a 2021 40i Xdrive? 15K, 36 month leases in 60666. Thanks.

.00082 and 52%
    $500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    stevegiantstevegiant Member Posts: 9
    Would you please advise on the current residual and buy rate money factor for a 2021 BMW X5 M Competition? 10k miles per year, 85050 ZIP Thanks!

• Options

Would you please advise on the current residual and buy rate money factor for a 2021 BMW X5 M Competition? 10k miles per year, 85050 ZIP Thanks!

I only have X5M numbers, not Competition
    .00082 and 55%
    no incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    spicymikeyspicymikey Member Posts: 103
    edited October 2020
    Michaell said:

tbracher said:

Wow, that deal is 9% below MSRP. Thats well below invoice from what I understand. Is there dealer money out there right now making that deal possible? I've never purchased a BMW but am eying an X5. Just waiting to see if there are any EOY incentives. If this is the kind of deal i could get then I'll do it now!

By the way the MF is .00082 not 0.82. Not sure what that screenshot was from with the Original post. But if thats a worksheet from some personal app then recalculate with the correct factor.
  • Options
    stevegiantstevegiant Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

.00082 and 55%
    no incentives
    Thanks for that! Are these numbers ZIP/City specific or does location even matter?
  • Options
    MattyKMattyK Member Posts: 2
    Hi, Can I please have the Residual, MF, and Incentives for a 2021 X5 M50i?
    15K, 36 month, Zip is 33444. Thanks!
  • Options

Michaell said:

.00082 and 55%
    no incentives
    Thanks for that! Are these numbers ZIP/City specific or does location even matter?
    X5M numbers are the same, nationwide

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MattyK said:

Hi, Can I please have the Residual, MF, and Incentives for a 2021 X5 M50i?
    15K, 36 month, Zip is 33444. Thanks!

$500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

By the way the MF is .00082 not 0.82. Not sure what that screenshot was from with the Original post. But if thats a worksheet from some personal app then recalculate with the correct factor.

I found that interesting too.. the math works out.. so think its more of a shorthand to drop the 000... but for sure it's confusing that they do that! Someone correct me if I am wrong :0
  • Options
    tbracher said:

I found that interesting too.. the math works out.. so think its more of a shorthand to drop the 000... but for sure it's confusing that they do that! Someone correct me if I am wrong :0

Thats great @tbracher. I didn't do all the math. Just saw the discount off MSRP of almost 9%. That seems to indeed be a fantastic deal to me. I see you are in NYC where the economy is seriously hurting right now. Maybe that is the difference. But here in Orlando, most dealers don't have many on the lots and most of the allocated units have deposits and custom configurations on them before they even begin production. My family all still lives up in that area. Maybe I should come up there just to buy a car LOL
  • Options

tbracher said:

Thats great @tbracher. I didn't do all the math. Just saw the discount off MSRP of almost 9%. That seems to indeed be a fantastic deal to me. I see you are in NYC where the economy is seriously hurting right now. Maybe that is the difference. But here in Orlando, most dealers don't have many on the lots and most of the allocated units have deposits and custom configurations on them before they even begin production. My family all still lives up in that area. Maybe I should come up there just to buy a car LOL

ha! just be sure to leave before the winter! B)
  • Options
    Guys

MSD (Multiple Security Deposits) is this a good idea? I mean if I have the cash to let them hang on to, is there any material reason why I should not do that? To save $50 off my monthly? Does it mean in the event of an accident or some other situation they will take the $$? or on return they are more inclined to fine problems etc?

I mean is it a no brainer?
  • Options
    tbracher said:

Guys

MSD (Multiple Security Deposits) is this a good idea? I mean if I have the cash to let them hang on to, is there any material reason why I should not do that? To save $50 off my monthly? Does it mean in the event of an accident or some other situation they will take the $$? or on return they are more inclined to fine problems etc?

If you have the cash, we heartily recommend MSDs. The return on that investment is pretty strong.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

tbracher said:

Guys

If you have the cash, we heartily recommend MSDs. The return on that investment is pretty strong.
    I was under the impression theie were risks involved in that where you could not get the money back. Having an accident with the vehicle was one such risk. Am I wrong?
  • Options

Michaell said:

tbracher said:

Guys

I was under the impression theie were risks involved in that where you could not get the money back. Having an accident with the vehicle was one such risk. Am I wrong?
    That is incorrect - if the lease terminates prematurely (due to theft or accident), the MSD monies will be refunded to you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

tbracher said:

Guys

That is incorrect - if the lease terminates prematurely (due to theft or accident), the MSD monies will be refunded to you.
    I'm glad I am wrong about that. thanks for clarification
  • Options
    Thank you guys, all the advice here has been super helpful.

Closed today with an 11.4% discount in NYC. Now only hope the November lease programs go back to where they were in September, would knock yet another $20 off my monthly!
  • Options
    John417John417 Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

May I have the October RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 xDrive40i in 07442?

36/12k
    36/15k
  • Options
    tbracher said:

Thank you guys, all the advice here has been super helpful.

Closed today with an 11.4% discount in NYC. Now only hope the November lease programs go back to where they were in September, would knock yet another $20 off my monthly!

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    John417 said:

Hi,

May I have the October RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 xDrive40i in 07442?

36/12k
    36/15k

36/15
    $500 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    senoromarsenoromar Member Posts: 21
    Hi there,
    I'm looking just for the lease incentives in my area (cash, loyalty, lease-2-lease) on a 2021 xDrive40i and 2021 M50i. SoCal 90025. Thanks!
  • Options
    senoromar said:

Hi there,
    I'm looking just for the lease incentives in my area (cash, loyalty, lease-2-lease) on a 2021 xDrive40i and 2021 M50i. SoCal 90025. Thanks!

What term and mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    EricG11368EricG11368 Member Posts: 68
    Hey can I please have the MF and RV for a 2021 BMW X5 xdrive40i 36/7500 in the 11370 nyc area. Thanx I appreciate it
  • Options

Hey can I please have the MF and RV for a 2021 BMW X5 xdrive40i 36/7500 in the 11370 nyc area. Thanx I appreciate it

36/10
    .00082 and 55%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    senoromarsenoromar Member Posts: 21
    kyfdx said:

senoromar said:

Hi there,

36/10 which i believe are .00082 and 55%. Just would like to know the avail incentives. Thanks.
  • Options
    senoromar said:

kyfdx said:

senoromar said:

Hi there,

36/10 which i believe are .00082 and 55%. Just would like to know the avail incentives. Thanks.
    $750 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

Either model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    71pinto71pinto Member Posts: 64
    Hello, Can I please get the MF, Residual, and incentives for 2021 X5 xDrive40i 36mo/12k for zip 33432?
  • Options
    71pinto said:

Hello, Can I please get the MF, Residual, and incentives for 2021 X5 xDrive40i 36mo/12k for zip 33432?

.00082 and 54%
    $500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    michaelinnymichaelinny Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

May I have the October RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 xDrive45e in 10013?

24/10k
    36/10k