-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 BMW X5 Lease Deals and Prices

145791030

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029

    Hi,

    May I have the October RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 xDrive45e in 10013?

    24/10k
    36/10k

    .00082 MF
    59%/55% residual

    $500 lease credit
    $500 drive clean rebate
    $1000 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    chronoswisschronoswiss Member Posts: 3
    I see this post is for leased X5's. Where can I find out what a good deal is on a 2021 cash deal for a BMW X5? Or am I the only one in this forum that buys X5's for cash?....LOL.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029

    I see this post is for leased X5's. Where can I find out what a good deal is on a 2021 cash deal for a BMW X5? Or am I the only one in this forum that buys X5's for cash?....LOL.

    Some members report prices here.

    Edmunds price research is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SUNNY1479SUNNY1479 Member Posts: 3
    Hi
    May I have the October RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 sDrive40i, 36/10K and 36/12k?

    Thanks
  • Options
    faloppi88faloppi88 Member Posts: 10
    Hello, looking for mf, residual and any lease incentives for 2021 xdrive 40 in 60654, 36/15. Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    SUNNY1479 said:

    Hi
    May I have the October RV, MF, and incentives (cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease) for a X5 sDrive40i, 36/10K and 36/12k?

    Thanks

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    faloppi88 said:

    Hello, looking for mf, residual and any lease incentives for 2021 xdrive 40 in 60654, 36/15. Thank you

    .00082 MF and 52% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    markj77markj77 Member Posts: 9
    Can I please have the residual and MF for 2021 X5 xDrive40i in 89117 36/12k. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    markj77 said:

    Can I please have the residual and MF for 2021 X5 xDrive40i in 89117 36/12k. Thank you!

    .00082 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Crusher2020Crusher2020 Member Posts: 5
    May I please have the incentives, residual and MF for a 2020 X5 sdrive40i 91942 36/12k? I am a current bmw lease holder.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029

    May I please have the incentives, residual and MF for a 2020 X5 sdrive40i 91942 36/12k? I am a current bmw lease holder.

    .00082 MF and 54% residual
    $750 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MycarMycar Member Posts: 14
    I have 1 month left on my 2018 X5 lease. When I got new X5 I think I got good deal - $1800 out of pocket with $550 monthly payment 36m/10k. The numbers I get right now are unreasonable. How do they run business right now with such deals ? They blame low inventory while dealer's lots are too far from empty.
    I'm thinking to extend my lease for 2 month (BMW financials allow to extend up 2 mont)
    can anyone please share their experience ? Any thoughts. What numbers are you getting ?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,036
    Mycar said:

    I have 1 month left on my 2018 X5 lease. When I got new X5 I think I got good deal - $1800 out of pocket with $550 monthly payment 36m/10k. The numbers I get right now are unreasonable. How do they run business right now with such deals ? They blame low inventory while dealer's lots are too far from empty.
    I'm thinking to extend my lease for 2 month (BMW financials allow to extend up 2 mont)
    can anyone please share their experience ? Any thoughts. What numbers are you getting ?

    Across all the lease threads I monitor (several hundred of them), I'm not seeing anybody get a deal comparable to the one they got 2-3 years ago.

    Yes, inventory is short, which makes transaction prices higher, but that's only one piece of the lease puzzle. Residual values are much lower today, which makes the payment higher.

    Not much you can do other that to:

    a) suck it up and pay the higher price/payment
    b) adjust your budget and get a less expensive model
    c) extend your current lease and keep your fingers crossed that the programs will change in your favor

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    BobsMCBobsMC Member Posts: 7
    Numbers for a 2021 X5M, 36/10, 93420 along with any incentives. Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,036
    BobsMC said:

    Numbers for a 2021 X5M, 36/10, 93420 along with any incentives. Thank you

    .00082 and 55%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Go4saveGo4save Member Posts: 14
    Hi, would you please help on MF,RV and incentives for 2021 X5 x40i, 36/10, zip 94568? thank you!
  • Options
    John417John417 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, may I please have the RV and MF for 2021 Bmw 40i drive 36/12, 36/15 in 07442 as well of any incentives, rebates.

    Thank you in advance
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    Go4save said:

    Hi, would you please help on MF,RV and incentives for 2021 X5 x40i, 36/10, zip 94568? thank you!

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    John417 said:

    Hi, may I please have the RV and MF for 2021 Bmw 40i drive 36/12, 36/15 in 07442 as well of any incentives, rebates.

    Thank you in advance

    36/15
    .00082 MF and 52% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    merkinmerkin Member Posts: 27
    Hello! Can I please get the RV, MF, and any Incentives for 2021 BMW X5 xDrive40i, 36/12k in 22033? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    merkin said:

    Hello! Can I please get the RV, MF, and any Incentives for 2021 BMW X5 xDrive40i, 36/12k in 22033? Thanks!

    .00082 MF and 54% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    John417John417 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, may I also have the rv for 36/12
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    John417 said:

    Hi, may I also have the rv for 36/12

    54%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dligs22dligs22 Member Posts: 7
    Can I please have the October MF, RV, and incentives for the following two vehicles:

    1. '21 X5 40i X-drive 12k/36 - 15317
    2. '21 X5 45e X-drive 12k/36 - 15317
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    dligs22 said:

    Can I please have the October MF, RV, and incentives for the following two vehicles:

    1. '21 X5 40i X-drive 12k/36 - 15317
    2. '21 X5 45e X-drive 12k/36 - 15317

    1: .00082 MF and 54% residual. $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    deeladeela Member Posts: 4
    Hi, can you please give me MF/RV for BMW X5 36/12 in 89148 and any incentives. Thx
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    deela said:

    Hi, can you please give me MF/RV for BMW X5 36/12 in 89148 and any incentives. Thx

    .00082 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    meeseec21meeseec21 Member Posts: 11
    Hello, Whats a good discount off the MSRP for an X5 xDrive40i? in California.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    meeseec21 said:

    Hello, Whats a good discount off the MSRP for an X5 xDrive40i? in California.

    Edmunds price research is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Pelo4LifePelo4Life Member Posts: 3
    Hi - Looking for the MF, RV and any incentives for 2021 X5 xDrive40i in 75208. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    Pelo4Life said:

    Hi - Looking for the MF, RV and any incentives for 2021 X5 xDrive40i in 75208. Thanks in advance.

    36/15
    .00082 MF and 52% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Pelo4LifePelo4Life Member Posts: 3
    Sorry I left off, the mileage. What would the metrics be at 36/10?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,036
    Pelo4Life said:

    Sorry I left off, the mileage. What would the metrics be at 36/10?

    55%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mbeach0315mbeach0315 Member Posts: 32
    edited October 2020
    May I please have the MF and RV for the sDrive 4.0, the 45e and the M5.0 for 36/12 in 90266? Also, any incentives? Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029

    May I please have the MF and RV for the sDrive 4.0, the 45e and the M5.0 for 36/12 in 90266? Also, any incentives? Thank you.

    .00082 MF and 54% residual

    $500 lease credit on 45e model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hernan310hernan310 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
    Can you tell me if the following is a good deal:

    2021 X5 sDrive40i
    36/10k lease in 33160

    MSRP: $65,745
    MF: .00082 minus .00035 for MSDs
    $706/mo (tax included 7%)

    $2k rebates (current BMW lease)

    Due at signing: $6580 ($5250 MSD included)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,036
    hernan310 said:

    Can you tell me if the following is a good deal:

    2021 X5 sDrive40i
    36/10k lease in 33160

    MSRP: $65,745
    MF: .00082 minus .00035 for MSDs
    $706/mo (tax included 7%)

    $2k rebates (current BMW lease)

    Due at signing: $6580 ($5250 MSD included)

    What is the selling price?
    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hernan310hernan310 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    hernan310 said:

    Can you tell me if the following is a good deal:

    2021 X5 sDrive40i
    36/10k lease in 33160

    MSRP: $65,745
    MF: .00082 minus .00035 for MSDs
    $706/mo (tax included 7%)

    $2k rebates (current BMW lease)

    Due at signing: $6580 ($5250 MSD included)

    What is the selling price?
    What is the adjusted cap cost?
    Cap cost $58,514 after rebate
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,036
    hernan310 said:

    Michaell said:

    hernan310 said:

    Can you tell me if the following is a good deal:

    2021 X5 sDrive40i
    36/10k lease in 33160

    MSRP: $65,745
    MF: .00082 minus .00035 for MSDs
    $706/mo (tax included 7%)

    $2k rebates (current BMW lease)

    Due at signing: $6580 ($5250 MSD included)

    What is the selling price?
    What is the adjusted cap cost?
    Cap cost $58,514 after rebate
    Looks reasonable, relative to MSRP and the quality of the lease program

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    davidlin0925davidlin0925 Member Posts: 2
    May I please have the incentives, residual and MF for a 2021 X5 sdrive40i 07747 36/12k? I am a current bmw x5 lease holder. Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,036

    May I please have the incentives, residual and MF for a 2021 X5 sdrive40i 07747 36/12k? I am a current bmw x5 lease holder. Thank you.

    .00082 and 54%
    $500 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    thatdonfcthatdonfc Member Posts: 13
    I'm looking for MF/RV and incentives for a 2021 X5M Comp 36/10 zip 90504 and 91355.
    Thank you!
    2021 X5 M50i Alpine White/Ivory White | 1991 BMW 318i 4dr 5spd Alpine White/Black
    previous 2018 BMW X5 xDrive 35i Alpine White/Mocha
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,036
    thatdonfc said:

    I'm looking for MF/RV and incentives for a 2021 X5M Comp 36/10 zip 90504 and 91355.
    Thank you!

    No X5M Comp numbers, this month.

    X5M
    .00082 and 55%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    thatdonfcthatdonfc Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    thatdonfc said:

    I'm looking for MF/RV and incentives for a 2021 X5M Comp 36/10 zip 90504 and 91355.
    Thank you!

    No X5M Comp numbers, this month.

    X5M
    .00082 and 55%
    No incentives
    Thank you! My lease is up in early November. A lease I scored on with your help! I'm looking at either the M5 or X5M as a replacement. I know the incentives for BMW will be ending on 11/2. I was able to get a pretty good deal in early November 2017. Based on your experience in the market, do you think I'm safe waiting until after 11/2 to secure a lease or do you think I should try to capitalize on the current incentives?
    2021 X5 M50i Alpine White/Ivory White | 1991 BMW 318i 4dr 5spd Alpine White/Black
    previous 2018 BMW X5 xDrive 35i Alpine White/Mocha
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    thatdonfc said:

    Michaell said:

    thatdonfc said:

    I'm looking for MF/RV and incentives for a 2021 X5M Comp 36/10 zip 90504 and 91355.
    Thank you!

    No X5M Comp numbers, this month.

    X5M
    .00082 and 55%
    No incentives
    Thank you! My lease is up in early November. A lease I scored on with your help! I'm looking at either the M5 or X5M as a replacement. I know the incentives for BMW will be ending on 11/2. I was able to get a pretty good deal in early November 2017. Based on your experience in the market, do you think I'm safe waiting until after 11/2 to secure a lease or do you think I should try to capitalize on the current incentives?
    If it were me (and it isn't), I wouldn't worry about numbers getting worse, next month.

    That said, I could be completely wrong. So, safety is relative

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    thatdonfcthatdonfc Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:



    If it were me (and it isn't), I wouldn't worry about numbers getting worse, next month.

    That said, I could be completely wrong. So, safety is relative

    Thank you again!

    2021 X5 M50i Alpine White/Ivory White | 1991 BMW 318i 4dr 5spd Alpine White/Black
    previous 2018 BMW X5 xDrive 35i Alpine White/Mocha
  • Options
    M4forOsoM4forOso Member Posts: 10
    Please: MF, RV and incentives for M50i in 94402 -- 36/10?

    Thank you for this excellent service.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029
    M4forOso said:

    Please: MF, RV and incentives for M50i in 94402 -- 36/10?

    Thank you for this excellent service.

    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kcoop22kcoop22 Member Posts: 3
    Can you please provide x5 sdrive 40i lease MF, Residual, Incentives for 36 month lease, 12k miles, in zip 75204 and zip 77002? Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,036
    kcoop22 said:

    Can you please provide x5 sdrive 40i lease MF, Residual, Incentives for 36 month lease, 12k miles, in zip 75204 and zip 77002? Thanks

    .00082 and 54%
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.