-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 Acura RDX Lease Deals and Prices

1235723

Comments

  • Options
    milkykesmilkykes Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    milkykes said:

    Hi - Looking for MF and Residual on the RDX 21, 06883. Thank you!

    Which trim?
    What term and mileage allowance?
    Sorry - RDX Tech Package. 10k/36mo
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876
    milkykes said:

    kyfdx said:

    milkykes said:

    Hi - Looking for MF and Residual on the RDX 21, 06883. Thank you!

    Which trim?
    What term and mileage allowance?
    Sorry - RDX Tech Package. 10k/36mo
    .00215 MF and 60% residual
    $2750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    westsub17westsub17 Member Posts: 6
    2021 RDX A-spec, SH-AWD, 94534 zip. 36/12K. What is the mf and RV? Incentives? Thanks so much!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    westsub17 said:

    2021 RDX A-spec, SH-AWD, 94534 zip. 36/12K. What is the mf and RV? Incentives? Thanks so much!

    .00215 and 59%
    $2750 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Ace_0f_MaseAce_0f_Mase Member Posts: 1
    Hello! May I please have MF, RV & Incentive/Rebates for Acura: RDX SH-AWD A-Spec w/Navigation, 48 mos/7,500 AND RDX Base Standard, 48/10,000 ZIP 43147? Thank you in advance, for ALL you do!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876

    Hello! May I please have MF, RV & Incentive/Rebates for Acura: RDX SH-AWD A-Spec w/Navigation, 48 mos/7,500 AND RDX Base Standard, 48/10,000 ZIP 43147? Thank you in advance, for ALL you do!

    48/10
    .00240 MF and 52% residual
    $2750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Goldstalker1Goldstalker1 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2020
    Hello,
    Looking for purchase incentives for 2021 A-spec sh-awd. Factory to dealer, conquest, finance incentives. Zip code 94534.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355

    Hello,
    Looking for purchase incentives for 2021 A-spec sh-awd. Factory to dealer, conquest, finance incentives. Zip code 94534.

    $1000 without low APR or 1.9% APR up to 60 months
    $1000 conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pacho1981pacho1981 Member Posts: 11
    Hello, may I please have the MF and RV % for '21 RDX SH-AWD w/ A-SPEC for 36/15K at zip code 33180;
    further any lease incentives and conquest incentives? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876
    pacho1981 said:

    Hello, may I please have the MF and RV % for '21 RDX SH-AWD w/ A-SPEC for 36/15K at zip code 33180;
    further any lease incentives and conquest incentives? Thanks!

    .00215 MF and 57% residual
    $2750 incentive

    $1000 conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    da445sdda445sd Member Posts: 40
    Can you please provide MF, Residual and any incentives for 36/12 and 36/15 in 92692 on both:
    2021 RDX, FWD with Tech Package
    2021 RDX FWD with Advance Package

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    da445sd said:

    Can you please provide MF, Residual and any incentives for 36/12 and 36/15 in 92692 on both:
    2021 RDX, FWD with Tech Package
    2021 RDX FWD with Advance Package

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00215 and 57%
    $2750 incentives

    Either trim.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nomad25nomad25 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, may you assist with MF/Residual/incentives for a 2021 RDX base, 36/10k for zip 92821. Also if any lease loyalty available.

    Thank you,
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876
    nomad25 said:

    Hello, may you assist with MF/Residual/incentives for a 2021 RDX base, 36/10k for zip 92821. Also if any lease loyalty available.

    Thank you,

    .00215 MF and 61% residual
    $2750 incentive
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    pacho1981pacho1981 Member Posts: 11
    Good evening, may I please have the RV and MF for AWD '21 RDX ASPEC for 15K/39 Months at zip 33180; incentives and conquest, greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    pacho1981 said:

    Good evening, may I please have the RV and MF for AWD '21 RDX ASPEC for 15K/39 Months at zip 33180; incentives and conquest, greatly appreciated.

    .00215 and 55%
    $2750 incentive
    $1000 conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dk22182dk22182 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for any factory to dealer incentives for a 2021 Tech/AWD in zip 02035. Since I am a Honda owner, I am aware of the $1000 conquest. The dealer says there is another $1500 incentive if I finance at the standard rate vs the 1.9%. I can not find any info on this so I am looking to verify what the dealer is stating and is there any other incentives I am not aware of. Thank you.
  • Options
    Redbird2010Redbird2010 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, may you assist with MF/Residual/incentives for a 2021 RDX base, 36/10k , 36/12k
    for zip 22124. Also if any lease loyalty available.

    Thank you,
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    dk22182 said:

    Looking for any factory to dealer incentives for a 2021 Tech/AWD in zip 02035. Since I am a Honda owner, I am aware of the $1000 conquest. The dealer says there is another $1500 incentive if I finance at the standard rate vs the 1.9%. I can not find any info on this so I am looking to verify what the dealer is stating and is there any other incentives I am not aware of. Thank you.

    I show $1000 incentive for the standard rate, not $1500.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355

    Hello, may you assist with MF/Residual/incentives for a 2021 RDX base, 36/10k , 36/12k
    for zip 22124. Also if any lease loyalty available.

    Thank you,

    36/12
    .00215 and 59%
    $2750 incentives
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    carcass93carcass93 Member Posts: 8
    Hello, may I please have the numbers (MF, RV, incentives) on a single pay lease, 36 months and 12000 miles/year, for 2021 RDX SH-AWD with Technology package, Zip code 08055. I am aware of $1500 loyalty/conquest incentive. Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876
    carcass93 said:

    Hello, may I please have the numbers (MF, RV, incentives) on a single pay lease, 36 months and 12000 miles/year, for 2021 RDX SH-AWD with Technology package, Zip code 08055. I am aware of $1500 loyalty/conquest incentive. Thank you in advance.

    .00215 MF and 59% residual
    $2750 incentive

    .00135 MF for single pay

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    pepperoni80pepperoni80 Member Posts: 15
    MF/RV/lease Incentives for RDX - Tech AWD 36/10, for 07024. TIA
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876

    MF/RV/lease Incentives for RDX - Tech AWD 36/10, for 07024. TIA

    .00215 MF and 60% residual
    $2750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    USAF1USAF1 Member Posts: 1
    What's the residual, money factor and incentives for a 2021 RDX Tech SH-AWD in 36066? 36/12K. Coming from another MDX lease so there's loyalty and Military incentives. Also, best sale price before these incentives.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    USAF1 said:

    What's the residual, money factor and incentives for a 2021 RDX Tech SH-AWD in 36066? 36/12K. Coming from another MDX lease so there's loyalty and Military incentives. Also, best sale price before these incentives.

    .00215 and 59%
    $2750 incentive
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    boblawlobboblawlob Member Posts: 1
    Residual, MF and any incentives please for Acura RDX 2021 AWD with Tech Package for zipcode 94086.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876
    boblawlob said:

    Residual, MF and any incentives please for Acura RDX 2021 AWD with Tech Package for zipcode 94086.

    36/12
    .00215 and 59%
    $2750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dantinhodantinho Member Posts: 28
    Hello - could I please get the residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 RDX with A-Spec Package? Zip code is 21701. 36/10k please. I am current RDX leaseholder so please factor in loyalty. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    dantinho said:

    Hello - could I please get the residuals, MF and incentives for 2021 RDX with A-Spec Package? Zip code is 21701. 36/10k please. I am current RDX leaseholder so please factor in loyalty. Thank you!

    .00215 and 60%
    $2750 incentives
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mdaley1801mdaley1801 Member Posts: 21
    Once available, would someone be able to please post the December numbers for 36/12 in 63304 on a SH-AWD A-Spec, including this month's incentives and dealer cash? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876

    Once available, would someone be able to please post the December numbers for 36/12 in 63304 on a SH-AWD A-Spec, including this month's incentives and dealer cash? Thanks in advance!

    No changes from November

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    theandyleetheandylee Member Posts: 35
    Hello,

    Did any of the rates and incentives change for the RDX for December?

    Looking for whatever the current rates/incentives are for:

    - 2021 RDX base; 36/12k

    - 2021 RDX tech package; 36/12k

    both for SoCal 92833
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876

    Hello,

    Did any of the rates and incentives change for the RDX for December?

    Looking for whatever the current rates/incentives are for:

    - 2021 RDX base; 36/12k

    - 2021 RDX tech package; 36/12k

    both for SoCal 92833

    No changes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    nylow24nylow24 Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

    Zip Code 11572

    2021 RDX Tech AWD

    36/10K

    Can i please get the residuals, MF and incentives
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876
    nylow24 said:

    Hi,

    Zip Code 11572

    2021 RDX Tech AWD

    36/10K

    Can i please get the residuals, MF and incentives

    .00215 and 60%
    $2750 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    carcass93carcass93 Member Posts: 8
    I would like to report the lease I signed:

    - 2021 RDX SH-AWD with Technology package
    - 36 months, 12000 miles/year
    - Zip code 08055
    - Was eligible for $1500 Loyalty rebate
    - $16000 on a single-pay lease, all included.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876
    carcass93 said:

    I would like to report the lease I signed:

    - 2021 RDX SH-AWD with Technology package
    - 36 months, 12000 miles/year
    - Zip code 08055
    - Was eligible for $1500 Loyalty rebate
    - $16000 on a single-pay lease, all included.

    Congrats! Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    brucewheybrucewhey Member Posts: 17
    edited December 2020
    Hi,

    Can I get the Residuals/MF/Incentives for the following:

    2021 RDX SH-AWD Tech 36/7500
    2021 RDX SH-AWD Aspec 36/7500
    2020 MDX SH-AWD Tech 36/7500

    Zip code: 11379

    I qualify for the loyalty
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876
    brucewhey said:

    Hi,

    Can I get the Residuals/MF/Incentives for the following:

    2021 RDX SH-AWD Tech 36/7500
    2021 RDX SH-AWD Aspec 36/7500
    2020 MDX SH-AWD Tech 36/7500

    Zip code: 11379

    I qualify for the loyalty

    2021 RDX
    .00215 and 61%
    $2750 incentives

    2020 MDX discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    brucewheybrucewhey Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    brucewhey said:

    Hi,

    Can I get the Residuals/MF/Incentives for the following:

    2021 RDX SH-AWD Tech 36/7500
    2021 RDX SH-AWD Aspec 36/7500
    2020 MDX SH-AWD Tech 36/7500

    Zip code: 11379

    I qualify for the loyalty

    2021 RDX
    .00215 and 61%
    $2750 incentives

    2020 MDX discussion
    Is the MF for RDX normally this high? Seems much higher than the MDX
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    brucewhey said:

    kyfdx said:

    brucewhey said:

    Hi,

    Can I get the Residuals/MF/Incentives for the following:

    2021 RDX SH-AWD Tech 36/7500
    2021 RDX SH-AWD Aspec 36/7500
    2020 MDX SH-AWD Tech 36/7500

    Zip code: 11379

    I qualify for the loyalty

    2021 RDX
    .00215 and 61%
    $2750 incentives

    2020 MDX discussion
    Is the MF for RDX normally this high? Seems much higher than the MDX
    Yes.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    theandyleetheandylee Member Posts: 35
    Hello,

    Looking for the numbers/rates and breakdown of incentives for:

    Looking for whatever the current rates/incentives are for:

    - 2021 RDX base; 36/12k

    - 2021 RDX tech package; 36/12k

    both for SoCal 92833

    Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    theandyleetheandylee Member Posts: 35
    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Did any of the rates and incentives change for the RDX for December?

    Looking for whatever the current rates/incentives are for:

    - 2021 RDX base; 36/12k

    - 2021 RDX tech package; 36/12k

    both for SoCal 92833

    No changes
    does this mean the numbers and rates will be the same the whole month of December?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355

    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Did any of the rates and incentives change for the RDX for December?

    Looking for whatever the current rates/incentives are for:

    - 2021 RDX base; 36/12k

    - 2021 RDX tech package; 36/12k

    both for SoCal 92833

    No changes
    does this mean the numbers and rates will be the same the whole month of December?
    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    StrzStrz Member Posts: 6
    Hello- I'm looking for December 2020 MF/RV/Incentives for a 2021 Acura RDX Base (with AWD) for 15K/36 months for zip code 08520. I currently have a Mazda CX-9 and an Acura RDX. Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876
    Strz said:

    Hello- I'm looking for December 2020 MF/RV/Incentives for a 2021 Acura RDX Base (with AWD) for 15K/36 months for zip code 08520. I currently have a Mazda CX-9 and an Acura RDX. Thank you in advance.

    .00215 MF and 58% residual
    $2750 incentive
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BennycornBennycorn Member Posts: 9
    Hello, I’m looking for current MF, RV and incentives for 2021 RDX AWD A-spec & Advance, 7,500 mile /36 months, zip code 54304. Currently own 2018 RDX. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876
    Bennycorn said:

    Hello, I’m looking for current MF, RV and incentives for 2021 RDX AWD A-spec & Advance, 7,500 mile /36 months, zip code 54304. Currently own 2018 RDX. Thank you!

    .00215 MF and 61% residual
    $2750 incentive
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    looking123looking123 Member Posts: 3
    hello did the Dec program come out and are there any changes from Nov?
Sign In or Register to comment.