-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 Jaguar F-Pace Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
edited February 2021 in Jaguar
Ask your 2021 F-Pace lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«1345678

Comments

  • Options
    sgtpepesgtpepe Member Posts: 6
    Could you please provide the 2021 F-Pace MF, RV & incentives for 07095?
    1) P250 S 10k/39
    2) P340 S 10k/39
    3) P400 R-Dynamic S 10k/39
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    sgtpepe said:

    Could you please provide the 2021 F-Pace MF, RV & incentives for 07095?
    1) P250 S 10k/39
    2) P340 S 10k/39
    3) P400 R-Dynamic S 10k/39

    .00008 MF and 57% residual. $700 dealer lease cash
    .00008 MF and 54% residual. $2925
    .00007 MF and 50% residual. $7275

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mariompmariomp Member Posts: 62
    Hello
    Looking for the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 2021 F-PACE P250 S SUV
    zip 33166.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    richardaricharda Member Posts: 2
    Can you also please provide the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 F-Pace P250S for 36 and 39 mos/15k miles, 33323 zip?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    mariomp said:

    Hello
    Looking for the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 2021 F-PACE P250 S SUV
    zip 33166.
    Thanks!

    39/15
    .00008 MF and 54% residual
    $700 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    richarda said:

    Can you also please provide the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 F-Pace P250S for 36 and 39 mos/15k miles, 33323 zip?

    36/15: .00001 MF and 54% residual
    39/15: .00008 MF and 54% residual

    $700 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jakedasnake86jakedasnake86 Member Posts: 5
    Can you provide MF, RV, & incentives for:
    P250S 12k /36mo
    P340S 12k /36mo
    In zip 75238

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,208

    Can you provide MF, RV, & incentives for:
    P250S 12k /36mo
    P340S 12k /36mo
    In zip 75238

    Thanks!

    .00001 and 56%; $700 incentive
    .00001 and 53%; $2925 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bbbobbbbbbobbb Member Posts: 26
    edited February 2021
    Can you provide MF, RV, & incentives for:
    P5550 12k /36mo and 12K/48mo
    In zip 85750
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,208
    bbbobbb said:

    Can you provide MF, RV, & incentives for:
    P5550 12k /36mo and 12K/48mo
    In zip 85750

    The only models I have numbers for are the 250, 340 and 400.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jakedasnake86jakedasnake86 Member Posts: 5
    If anyone signs a lease this month, let us know what MF you settled at vs. what you pushed for.
  • Options
    bbbobbbbbbobbb Member Posts: 26
    Michaell said:

    bbbobbb said:

    Can you provide MF, RV, & incentives for:
    P5550 12k /36mo and 12K/48mo
    In zip 85750

    The only models I have numbers for are the 250, 340 and 400.
    Thanks though, I will check back in a few weeks. I know there are several on order now for more than 3 weeks in the USA. When they actually arrive, some months from now....
  • Options
    MuzzleOfBeezMuzzleOfBeez Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2021
    Hi,

    Requesting MF, RV, Incentives & Rebates for a P400 F-Pace R-Dynamic. 10k/39

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469

    Hi,

    Requesting MF, RV, Incentives & Rebates for a P400 F-Pace R-Dynamic. 10k/39

    Thanks!

    .00007 MF and 50% residual
    $5275 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    tvcham17tvcham17 Member Posts: 57
    edited February 2021
    Can you provide MF, RV, & incentives for:

    P250 15K / 36mo
    P340 15K / 36mo

    75038

    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,208
    tvcham17 said:

    Can you provide MF, RV, & incentives for:

    P250 15K / 36mo
    P340 15K / 36mo

    75038

    Thank you.

    .00001 and 54%; $700 incentive
    .00001 and 51%; $2925 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MuzzleOfBeezMuzzleOfBeez Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2021
    Request MF, RV, Incentives & Rebates for an SVR. 7500 miles per year and for either 24, 33, and 39 months.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,208

    Request MF, RV, Incentives & Rebates for an SVR. 7500 miles per year and for either 24, 33, and 39 months.

    No SVR numbers, this month.

    Only 250, 340 and 400 numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    romeo1991romeo1991 Member Posts: 12
    edited February 2021
    Hello looking for the MF/RV/Incentives 2021 F-Pace P250 S 36/12
    Zip 92504
    What is the monthly lease payment I’m looking at with $0 or $2000 down ?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    romeo1991 said:

    Hello looking for the MF/RV/Incentives 2021 F-Pace P250 S 36/12
    Zip 92504
    What is the monthly lease payment I’m looking at with $0 or $2000 down ?

    .00001 MF and 56% residual
    $700 dealer lease cash

    Need MSRP and adjusted CAP cost to calculate a payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    romeo1991romeo1991 Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

    romeo1991 said:

    Hello looking for the MF/RV/Incentives 2021 F-Pace P250 S 36/12
    Zip 92504
    What is the monthly lease payment I’m looking at with $0 or $2000 down ?

    .00001 MF and 56% residual
    $700 dealer lease cash

    Need MSRP and adjusted CAP cost to calculate a payment.
    MSRP $64,700
    Sorry what’s CAP cost?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    romeo1991 said:

    kyfdx said:

    romeo1991 said:

    Hello looking for the MF/RV/Incentives 2021 F-Pace P250 S 36/12
    Zip 92504
    What is the monthly lease payment I’m looking at with $0 or $2000 down ?

    .00001 MF and 56% residual
    $700 dealer lease cash

    Need MSRP and adjusted CAP cost to calculate a payment.
    MSRP $64,700
    Sorry what’s CAP cost?
    Selling price, plus any additions you aren't paying upfront

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    lhcalhca Member Posts: 2
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW MF,RV,DEALER CASH/INCENTIVES FOR 2021 F PACE P250, 10K/YR, $2K DOWN, ZIP 44124.

    THANKS
  • Options
    sgtpepesgtpepe Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2021
    Thanks for the details. Signed up for the below numbers on a P340 . MF was marked up, but that's the best I managed.
    Miles=12k per year
    MSRP=67998, Selling Price=61198
    Months=39
    MF=0.0003
    Dealer Fee=399
    Registration=400
    Monthly payment: $632 plus tax
    Due at signing: First month + registration
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,208
    sgtpepe said:

    Thanks for the details. Signed up for the below numbers on a P340 . MF was marked up, but that's the best I managed.
    Miles=12k per year
    MSRP=67998, Selling Price=61198
    Months=39
    MF=0.0003
    Dealer Fee=399
    Registration=400
    Monthly payment: $632 plus tax
    Due at signing: First month + registration

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    lhca said:

    PLEASE LET ME KNOW MF,RV,DEALER CASH/INCENTIVES FOR 2021 F PACE P250, 10K/YR, $2K DOWN, ZIP 44124.

    THANKS

    39/10
    .00008 MF and 57% residual
    $700 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    nitro8978nitro8978 Member Posts: 40
    Howdy all! My 2018 XE lease is ending in July and I'm planning to switch to a 2021 F-Pace. I am receiving a lot of offers (no surprise) to upgrade early, particularly by March 31. Is this a big sale time of year for JLR? I'm just curious if I might be better off waiting until the summer to score a better deal for cars that may have been sitting on the lot longer.

    Also, I'm seeing a lot of 39 month rates here. Is that the sweet spot this time as opposed to 36 months?

    As always, thanks in advance for the advice!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    nitro8978 said:

    Howdy all! My 2018 XE lease is ending in July and I'm planning to switch to a 2021 F-Pace. I am receiving a lot of offers (no surprise) to upgrade early, particularly by March 31. Is this a big sale time of year for JLR? I'm just curious if I might be better off waiting until the summer to score a better deal for cars that may have been sitting on the lot longer.

    Also, I'm seeing a lot of 39 month rates here. Is that the sweet spot this time as opposed to 36 months?

    As always, thanks in advance for the advice!

    Yes, 39 months is the sweet spot.
    No, there are no special deals, at this time.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    fletchedmfletchedm Member Posts: 39
    kyfdx said:

    Hi,

    Requesting MF, RV, Incentives & Rebates for a P400 F-Pace R-Dynamic. 10k/39

    Thanks!

    .00007 MF and 50% residual
    $5275 dealer lease cash
    Just double checking, a few posts ago the dealer lease cash was listed as 7275, assuming one is a typo? Or did it drop in just 2 weeks? Thanks for all you do!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    fletchedm said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hi,

    Requesting MF, RV, Incentives & Rebates for a P400 F-Pace R-Dynamic. 10k/39

    Thanks!

    .00007 MF and 50% residual
    $5275 dealer lease cash
    Just double checking, a few posts ago the dealer lease cash was listed as 7275, assuming one is a typo? Or did it drop in just 2 weeks? Thanks for all you do!
    I can't go back and see the numbers from that date, but I'd guess it is a typo

    $5275 is current

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    trey1dtrey1d Member Posts: 4
    Can you also please provide the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 F-Pace P340S for 36 and 39 mos/15k miles, 77004 zip?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,208
    trey1d said:

    Can you also please provide the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 F-Pace P340S for 36 and 39 mos/15k miles, 77004 zip?

    51% residual
    36/15 - .00001
    39/15 - .00008
    $2925 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    eurocarlov1eurocarlov1 Member Posts: 61
    sgtpepe said:

    Thanks for the details. Signed up for the below numbers on a P340 . MF was marked up, but that's the best I managed.
    Miles=12k per year
    MSRP=67998, Selling Price=61198
    Months=39
    MF=0.0003
    Dealer Fee=399
    Registration=400
    Monthly payment: $632 plus tax
    Due at signing: First month + registration

    sgtpepe said:

    Thanks for the details. Signed up for the below numbers on a P340 . MF was marked up, but that's the best I managed.
    Miles=12k per year
    MSRP=67998, Selling Price=61198
    Months=39
    MF=0.0003
    Dealer Fee=399
    Registration=400
    Monthly payment: $632 plus tax
    Due at signing: First month + registration

    sgtpepe said:

    Thanks for the details. Signed up for the below numbers on a P340 . MF was marked up, but that's the best I managed.
    Miles=12k per year
    MSRP=67998, Selling Price=61198
    Months=39
    MF=0.0003
    Dealer Fee=399
    Registration=400
    Monthly payment: $632 plus tax
    Due at signing: First month + registration



    This seems like a great deal! Did you have to negotiate the reduction or was this “lease cash”? Seems like a great reduction on a brand new model that are scarce right now.

    And how do you know if your model has “lease cash”?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    fletchedmfletchedm Member Posts: 39
    kyfdx said:

    fletchedm said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hi,

    Requesting MF, RV, Incentives & Rebates for a P400 F-Pace R-Dynamic. 10k/39

    Thanks!

    .00007 MF and 50% residual
    $5275 dealer lease cash
    Just double checking, a few posts ago the dealer lease cash was listed as 7275, assuming one is a typo? Or did it drop in just 2 weeks? Thanks for all you do!
    I can't go back and see the numbers from that date, but I'd guess it is a typo

    $5275 is current
    Thank you for confirming!
  • Options
    esqu21esqu21 Member Posts: 10
    MF, RV, and any incentives for a P340 and P400 for 36/12 in 08848. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    esqu21 said:

    MF, RV, and any incentives for a P340 and P400 for 36/12 in 08848. Thanks!

    .00001 MF

    340: 53% residual. $2925 dealer lease cash
    400: 50% residual. $5275 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    blue129blue129 Member Posts: 2
    MF, RV, and incentives for P340 S 39/12 and 39/15 in 27310 please. Thank you!
  • Options
    sgtpepesgtpepe Member Posts: 6
    I had a 10% off MSRP offer from JLR for Chase customers. Dealer honored that. The 2925 lease cash was applied on top of the discount.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    blue129 said:

    MF, RV, and incentives for P340 S 39/12 and 39/15 in 27310 please. Thank you!

    39/15
    .00008 MF and 51% residual
    $2925 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    sgtpepe said:

    I had a 10% off MSRP offer from JLR for Chase customers. Dealer honored that. The 2925 lease cash was applied on top of the discount.

    Congrats! Thanks for the info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    btstippbtstipp Member Posts: 23
    Thank you for the great work you do! Could you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for 36 mo/10m or 39 mo/10m 340PS in the 28211 (Charlotte) area? Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,469
    btstipp said:

    Thank you for the great work you do! Could you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for 36 mo/10m or 39 mo/10m 340PS in the 28211 (Charlotte) area? Thank you!

    36/10: .00001 MF and 54% residual
    39/10: .00008 MF and 54% residual

    $2925 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    NunoTNunoT Member Posts: 39
    Zip 06611. What’s the sweet spot on months? I know land rover is 33. Looking at 12k wither 340 or 250. I’m open to 33 , 36 or 39 months
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,208
    NunoT said:

    Zip 06611. What’s the sweet spot on months? I know land rover is 33. Looking at 12k wither 340 or 250. I’m open to 33 , 36 or 39 months

    39 months looks to be the sweet spot

    .00008 MF
    250 - 56% and $700 incentive
    340 - 53% and $2925 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    eurocarlov1eurocarlov1 Member Posts: 61
    sgtpepe said:

    I had a 10% off MSRP offer from JLR for Chase customers. Dealer honored that. The 2925 lease cash was applied on top of the discount.

    Did you receive any additional negotiated discounts on top of the Chase 10% and the $2925 incentive? Also, did you lease through Jaguar or did you have to do something special through Chase?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    NizzyNizzy Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2021
    Could you please provide the 2021 F-Pace MF, RV & incentives for 08820?

    1. AWD P250 S 12k/39
    2. AWD P250 S 12k/36
    3. AWD P340 S 12k/39
    4, AWD P340 S 12k/36

    TIA
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,208
    Nizzy said:

    Could you please provide the 2021 F-Pace MF, RV & incentives for 08820?

    1. AWD P250 S 10k/39
    2. AWD P250 S 12k/36
    3. AWD P340 S 10k/39
    4, AWD P340 S 12k/36

    TIA

    Why do you need different mileage allowances for the different lease terms?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    NizzyNizzy Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    Nizzy said:

    Could you please provide the 2021 F-Pace MF, RV & incentives for 08820?

    1. AWD P250 S 10k/39
    2. AWD P250 S 12k/36
    3. AWD P340 S 10k/39
    4, AWD P340 S 12k/36

    TIA

    Why do you need different mileage allowances for the different lease terms?
    woops meant to do 12k for all
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,208
    Nizzy said:

    Could you please provide the 2021 F-Pace MF, RV & incentives for 08820?

    1. AWD P250 S 12k/39
    2. AWD P250 S 12k/36
    3. AWD P340 S 12k/39
    4, AWD P340 S 12k/36

    TIA

    P250
    36/12 - .00001 and 56%
    39/12 - .00008 and 56%
    $700 incentives

    P340
    .00001 and 53%
    .00008 and 53%
    $2925 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    euglukeugluk Member Posts: 2
    Good morning!
    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for:
    P400 R-Dynamic S 15k/39
    zip 07066
    TIA!
Sign In or Register to comment.