-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 Jaguar F-Pace Lease Deals and Prices

123468

Comments

  • Options
    at1327at1327 Member Posts: 4

    Hello. Please provide me with the MF, Residual and incentives for F- Pace Svr
    36 months and 24 months
    10K miles per year
    Zipcode 14534

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,072
    at1327 said:

    Hello. Please provide me with the MF, Residual and incentives for F- Pace Svr

    36 months and 24 months

    10K miles per year

    Zipcode 14534

    .00187 MF and 56% residual
    .00122 MF and 48% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    totallytubulartotallytubular Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2021
    Hi, can I get the MF, residual and incentives for:
    • 250s, 36/15
    • 250s, 39/15
    • 340, 36/15
    • 340, 39/15
    Zipcode: 71111
    Sorry if I asked for too many, feel free to skip the 39/15s if that's too much. Am just curious to see how they compare.
    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944

    Hi, can I get the MF, residual and incentives for:

    • 250s, 36/15
    • 250s, 39/15
    • 340, 36/15
    • 340, 39/15
    Zipcode: 71111
    Sorry if I asked for too many, feel free to skip the 39/15s if that's too much. Am just curious to see how they compare.
    Thanks
    250
    .00025 and 54%
    .00030 and 52%

    340
    .00001 and 50%
    .00007 and 49%
    $2825 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Starfire15Starfire15 Member Posts: 14
    Hello, could you please provide residual/MF for P340 36/10 in 07652. Are there any incentives available? Thank you as always.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,072

    Hello, could you please provide residual/MF for P340 36/10 in 07652. Are there any incentives available? Thank you as always.

    .00001 MF and 53% residual
    $2825 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    FLShipsFLShips Member Posts: 2
    Hello, looking for the residual, MF, and any incentives for a P400 R Dynamic in zip code 34982 and 33315. 36/12 terms. Not sure how the zip code thing works, just curious if the incentives (if any) are different. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    FLShips said:

    Hello, looking for the residual, MF, and any incentives for a P400 R Dynamic in zip code 34982 and 33315. 36/12 terms. Not sure how the zip code thing works, just curious if the incentives (if any) are different. Thanks.

    .00001 and 49%
    $4550 dealer lease cash

    Jaguar numbers are national

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Stec5150Stec5150 Member Posts: 3

    Residual and mf for a 250 12/36 and 12/39 for 60544
    Any dealer cash?

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,072
    Stec5150 said:

    Residual and mf for a 250 12/36 and 12/39 for 60544

    Any dealer cash?

    .00025 MF and 56% residual
    .00030 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Mjolivar51Mjolivar51 Member Posts: 5
    Good Morning,

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for:

    2021 F-PACE S P250
    36 months/7.5K miles and 36 months/10K miles
    Zip: 98102

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,072

    Good Morning,

    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for:

    2021 F-PACE S P250
    36 months/7.5K miles and 36 months/10K miles
    Zip: 98102

    Thank you!

    36/10
    .00025 MF and 57% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Wolves25Wolves25 Member Posts: 3

    Can I please have the MF/RV/incentives for:
    2021 F Pace P400 15/36 15/39
    And
    2021 F Pace P550 15/36 15/39
    Zip 48302
    Thank you

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,072
    Wolves25 said:

    Can I please have the MF/RV/incentives for:

    2021 F Pace P400 15/36 15/39

    And

    2021 F Pace P550 15/36 15/39

    Zip 48302

    Thank you

    I don't show a 550. Is that the SVR?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Wolves25Wolves25 Member Posts: 3

    @kyfdx said:
    I don't show a 550. Is that the SVR?

    Yes it is. Thank you :)

  • Options
    Wolves25Wolves25 Member Posts: 3

    @Wolves25 said:

    @kyfdx said:
    I don't show a 550. Is that the SVR?

    Yes it is. Thank you :)

    If you don't have it for the svr the p400 for 15/36 and 15/39 would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,072
    Wolves25 said:

    Can I please have the MF/RV/incentives for:

    2021 F Pace P400 15/36 15/39

    And

    2021 F Pace P550 15/36 15/39

    Zip 48302

    Thank you

    400
    .00001 MF and 47% residual
    .00007 MF and 45% residual
    $4550 dealer lease cash

    SVR
    .00122 MF and 45% residual
    .00122 MF and 43% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SkilledSkilled Member Posts: 3
    Can I please have advice on the following. Dealership claiming base MF for Jaguar FPace 250s 36/10 is 0.00173. According to this channel MF is .00001
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    Skilled said:

    Can I please have advice on the following. Dealership claiming base MF for Jaguar FPace 250s 36/10 is 0.00173. According to this channel MF is .00001

    We show .00025 as the base MF for 36 months on the 250S.

    Either way, that's a big markup.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,072
    edited June 2021
    Skilled said:

    Can I please have advice on the following. Dealership claiming base MF for Jaguar FPace 250s 36/10 is 0.00173. According to this channel MF is .00001

    That's the MF on the BASE model. P250 (no S) for 39 or 42 months.

    OR

    On just about all of the 2020 models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SkilledSkilled Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    Skilled said:

    Can I please have advice on the following. Dealership claiming base MF for Jaguar FPace 250s 36/10 is 0.00173. According to this channel MF is .00001

    That's the MF on the BASE model. P250 (no S) for 39 or 42 months.

    OR

    On just about all of the 2020 models
    Thank you. What is the current for 2021 JAGUAR F-PACE P250 S , 36/10
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,072
    Skilled said:

    kyfdx said:

    Skilled said:

    Can I please have advice on the following. Dealership claiming base MF for Jaguar FPace 250s 36/10 is 0.00173. According to this channel MF is .00001

    That's the MF on the BASE model. P250 (no S) for 39 or 42 months.

    OR

    On just about all of the 2020 models
    Thank you. What is the current for 2021 JAGUAR F-PACE P250 S , 36/10
    .00025 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    breelzbreelz Member Posts: 5
    Can you provide the JULY money factor, residual, and incentives for
    P250 S / 36 month / 15k miles for 80003

    I am currently being quoted:
    MF .00107 / 54% residual

    I won't be able to purchase the car this month, so I'm curious what next month's (aka JULY) money factor, residual, and incentives will be.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    breelz said:

    Can you provide the JULY money factor, residual, and incentives for
    P250 S / 36 month / 15k miles for 80003

    I am currently being quoted:
    MF .00107 / 54% residual

    I won't be able to purchase the car this month, so I'm curious what next month's (aka JULY) money factor, residual, and incentives will be.

    We don't get advance notice of next months programs.

    .00025 and 54%, through 6/30.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    breelzbreelz Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    breelz said:

    Can you provide the JULY money factor, residual, and incentives for
    P250 S / 36 month / 15k miles for 80003

    I am currently being quoted:
    MF .00107 / 54% residual

    I won't be able to purchase the car this month, so I'm curious what next month's (aka JULY) money factor, residual, and incentives will be.

    We don't get advance notice of next months programs.

    .00025 and 54%, through 6/30.
    Do you have any predictions of if next month's MF/residual/incentives may or may not improve from your years of experience? Trying to figure out if it's worth it to buy this month or if it won't make much difference.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    breelz said:

    Michaell said:

    breelz said:

    Can you provide the JULY money factor, residual, and incentives for
    P250 S / 36 month / 15k miles for 80003

    I am currently being quoted:
    MF .00107 / 54% residual

    I won't be able to purchase the car this month, so I'm curious what next month's (aka JULY) money factor, residual, and incentives will be.

    We don't get advance notice of next months programs.

    .00025 and 54%, through 6/30.
    Do you have any predictions of if next month's MF/residual/incentives may or may not improve from your years of experience? Trying to figure out if it's worth it to buy this month or if it won't make much difference.
    No predictions or guesses.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    breelzbreelz Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    breelz said:

    Michaell said:

    breelz said:

    Can you provide the JULY money factor, residual, and incentives for
    P250 S / 36 month / 15k miles for 80003

    I am currently being quoted:
    MF .00107 / 54% residual

    I won't be able to purchase the car this month, so I'm curious what next month's (aka JULY) money factor, residual, and incentives will be.

    We don't get advance notice of next months programs.

    .00025 and 54%, through 6/30.
    Do you have any predictions of if next month's MF/residual/incentives may or may not improve from your years of experience? Trying to figure out if it's worth it to buy this month or if it won't make much difference.
    No predictions or guesses.
    With your quote of .00025 MF and what I'm being offered (.00107), how do I get them to match .00025?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    breelz said:

    Michaell said:

    breelz said:

    Michaell said:

    breelz said:

    Can you provide the JULY money factor, residual, and incentives for
    P250 S / 36 month / 15k miles for 80003

    I am currently being quoted:
    MF .00107 / 54% residual

    I won't be able to purchase the car this month, so I'm curious what next month's (aka JULY) money factor, residual, and incentives will be.

    We don't get advance notice of next months programs.

    .00025 and 54%, through 6/30.
    Do you have any predictions of if next month's MF/residual/incentives may or may not improve from your years of experience? Trying to figure out if it's worth it to buy this month or if it won't make much difference.
    No predictions or guesses.
    With your quote of .00025 MF and what I'm being offered (.00107), how do I get them to match .00025?
    You tell them you want the base MF, and you'll shop elsewhere if they don't give it to you.

    The problem is, at the moment, the dealers have the advantage in negotiations, due to lack of inventory. You may have to pay the higher rate, or shop a different brand.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    breelzbreelz Member Posts: 5
    Hello again, now that is is July ...
    Can you provide the JULY money factor, residual, and incentives for
    P250 S / 36 month / 15k miles for 80003
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,072
    breelz said:

    Hello again, now that is is July ...
    Can you provide the JULY money factor, residual, and incentives for
    P250 S / 36 month / 15k miles for 80003

    .00004 MF and 53% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Keith_84Keith_84 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2021
    Hello. Can you tell me the money factor, residual and incentives (if any) for:

    P250 S / 36 month / 10k miles (Zip 92663)

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    Keith_84 said:

    Hello. Can you tell me the money factor, residual and incentives (if any) for:

    P250 S / 36 month / 10k miles (Zip 92663)

    Thanks!

    .00004 MF and 56% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Keith_84Keith_84 Member Posts: 3
    Can you also provide the the money factor, residual and incentives (if any) for:

    P340 S / 36 month / 10k miles (Zip 92663)

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,072
    Keith_84 said:

    Can you also provide the the money factor, residual and incentives (if any) for:

    P340 S / 36 month / 10k miles (Zip 92663)

    Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 53% residual
    $2125 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    davidgcdavidgc Member Posts: 15
    Hi, and happy July,
    Can you provide Money Factor, Residual and any incentives for:

    P250 S -- 36 month / 12,000 miles per year in Zip Code 33076

    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    davidgc said:

    Hi, and happy July,
    Can you provide Money Factor, Residual and any incentives for:

    P250 S -- 36 month / 12,000 miles per year in Zip Code 33076

    Thank you.

    .00004 MF and 55% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MobsMobs Member Posts: 4
    Hi there, could I get info for the P400 and SVR.

    12/36 33076
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    Mobs said:

    Hi there, could I get info for the P400 and SVR.

    12/36 33076

    P400 - .00001 MF and 48% residual; $5200 dealer lease cash
    SVR - .00029 and 52%; no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    itsbrodeeitsbrodee Member Posts: 3

    Can i get Rv MF Incentives P250 S /P340 S
    36/12,000 90807

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    itsbrodee said:

    Can i get Rv MF Incentives P250 S /P340 S

    36/12,000 90807

    250S - .00004 and 55%
    340S - .00001 and 52%; $2125 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dazzl_ddazzl_d Member Posts: 5
    Hi
    Can you provide MF, RV, & any incentives for:

    P340 S 36/12
    P340 S 39/12
    P400 S 36/12
    P400 S 39/12

    zip 33313

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    dazzl_d said:

    Hi
    Can you provide MF, RV, & any incentives for:

    P340 S 36/12
    P340 S 39/12
    P400 S 36/12
    P400 S 39/12

    zip 33313

    Thanks!

    340
    .00001 and 52%
    .00007 and 50%
    $2125 dealer lease cash

    400
    .00001 and 48%
    .00008 and 47%
    $5200 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    fncimpxfncimpx Member Posts: 11
    Hi can I please get the MF/RV/incentives for a

    2021 Jaguar F-PACE P250 S AWD
    2021 Jaguar F-PACE P340 S AWD
    2021 Jaguar F-PACE P400 R-Dynamic S AWD

    zip 91724, 39/10? Thank you so much.
  • Options
    itsbrodeeitsbrodee Member Posts: 3

    Can i get MF and RV Incentives F pace 250s
    39/12000 zip code 92545

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    fncimpx said:

    Hi can I please get the MF/RV/incentives for a

    2021 Jaguar F-PACE P250 S AWD
    2021 Jaguar F-PACE P340 S AWD
    2021 Jaguar F-PACE P400 R-Dynamic S AWD

    zip 91724, 39/10? Thank you so much.

    .00013 and 54%
    .00007 and 51%; $2125 dealer lease cash
    .00008 and 48%; $5200 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    itsbrodee said:

    Can i get MF and RV Incentives F pace 250s

    39/12000 zip code 92545

    .00013 and 53%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cbrehmancbrehman Member Posts: 23
    Can you provide MF, RV, & any incentives for:

    P340 S 36/5k
    P340 S 39/5k
    P400 S 36/5k
    P400 S 39/5k

    zip 97215
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    cbrehman said:

    Can you provide MF, RV, & any incentives for:

    P340 S 36/5k
    P340 S 39/5k
    P400 S 36/5k
    P400 S 39/5k

    zip 97215

    340
    .00001 and 55%
    .00007 and 53%
    $2125 dealer lease cash

    400
    .00001 and 51%
    .00008 and 50%
    $5200 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shireeshshireesh Member Posts: 23

    Could you please provide the 2021 F-Pace P250 MF, RV & incentives for 94089 for 36/7.5k and 36/10k?

    Thank you!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,944
    shireesh said:

    Could you please provide the 2021 F-Pace P250 MF, RV & incentives for 94089 for 36/7.5k and 36/10k?

    Thank you!

    36/10
    .00004 MF and 56% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.