Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Lexus NX Lease Questions

moodyhankmoodyhank Member Posts: 240
edited May 2015 in Lexus
To research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, see Edmunds 2015 Lexus NX 200t page.

Lexus dealers are getting their first batch of NXs this weekend and I was wondering if there is any word on the lease terms? Money factor and residual for 24/27/36 month for 15k miles/year. Thanks...

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    moodyhank said:

Lexus dealers are getting their first batch of NXs this weekend and I was wondering if there is any word on the lease terms? Money factor and residual for 24/27/36 month for 15k miles/year. Thanks...

.00130 MF and 67% for 27mo, 15K/yr

Sorry, but 27 months is the only term we have..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• moodyhankmoodyhank Member Posts: 240
    kyfdx said:

moodyhank said:

Thank you! And any idea how the MSDs work for Lexus? Last I've heard up to 9 MSDs were allowed and each would lower the money factor by 0.00009...
    moodyhank said:

kyfdx said:

moodyhank said:

Thank you! And any idea how the MSDs work for Lexus? Last I've heard up to 9 MSDs were allowed and each would lower the money factor by 0.00009...

Sorry, but I don't have the details on the Lexus MSD program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• heard006heard006 Member Posts: 49
    kyfdx said:

moodyhank said:

Hello,
    Any update on 36/10k MF & Residual for WA state?
    Thanks!
    heard006 said:

kyfdx said:

moodyhank said:

Hello,
    Any update on 36/10k MF & Residual for WA state?
    Thanks!

Nope.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• samny1samny1 Member Posts: 125
    Hi,

Do you have the MF and RV on an NX200t with navigation and comfort package at 36 months 15k in NY?

Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,056
    samny1 said:

Hi,

Do you have the MF and RV on an NX200t with navigation and comfort package at 36 months 15k in NY?

Thanks

.00130 MF but no residual information just yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

samny1 said:

Hi,

Thanks

60% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks!
    Do you have the MF?
    samny1 said:

Do you have the MF?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

thanks!
  • lednameledname Member Posts: 96
    Do you have the residuals for 10K and 12K miles 24 and 36 months? I assume MF stays the same on those?
    ledname said:

Do you have the residuals for 10K and 12K miles 24 and 36 months? I assume MF stays the same on those?

Correct - MF is .00130 regardless of lease term.

36/12 residual is 62%. Add 1% for 10K.

No 24 month numbers available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• admiralajadmiralaj Member Posts: 47
    My wife is looking to get the NX. Anyone have pricing for:

2015 NX 200t AWD
    - Luxury Package
    - Navigation Package
    - Blind Spot Monitor
    - Parking Assist
    - MSRP is $44,990

Thanks....AJ
  • jane76jane76 Member Posts: 10
    Hi,
    Do you have money factor for 10k and 27 months on Lexus NX F sport in CA?

Thanks
    jane76 said:

Hi,
    Do you have money factor for 10k and 27 months on Lexus NX F sport in CA?

Thanks

70% residual and .00170 MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jane76jane76 Member Posts: 10
    Michaell , really appreciate your help.
  • ucjjgucjjg Member Posts: 28
    Hello, would you have the MF and residual on the F sport AWD at 15,000 and 36 mo?  Also is anyone getting prices below MSRP?
    ucjjg said:

Hello, would you have the MF and residual on the F sport AWD at 15,000 and 36 mo?  Also is anyone getting prices below MSRP?

.00170 MF and 60% for 36/15.

Given how new the NX is, I wouldn't expect to see much discounting for a while. Once supply catches up with demand, transaction prices should come down.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• borusik83borusik83 Member Posts: 52
    Hello, would you have the Illinois MF and residual on the F sport AWD at 12,000 and 36 mo?
    Can anyone share their leasing numbers on the f Sport models?
    borusik83 said:

Hello, would you have the Illinois MF and residual on the F sport AWD at 12,000 and 36 mo?

.00170 MF and 62% for 36/12.
    borusik83 said:

Can anyone share their leasing numbers on the f Sport models?

Not sure that we've seen anyone pull the trigger on a lease deal just yet. If you have the MSRP and negotiated selling price, we can model a payment for you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

borusik83 said:

Is January simply the worst month to lease luxury cars? Couldn't get any good numbers from BMW now looking into NX Sport but with MF of .00170 and no incentives, it does not look good. Any chance for MF to go down next month?

borusik83 said:

Michaell said:

borusik83 said:

Is January simply the worst month to lease luxury cars? Couldn't get any good numbers from BMW now looking into NX Sport but with MF of .00170 and no incentives, it does not look good. Any chance for MF to go down next month?

The NX is brand new and quite popular; I wouldn't expect any major changes in the numbers any time soon.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

borusik83 said:

Michaell said:

borusik83 said:

The NX is brand new and quite popular; I wouldn't expect any major changes in the numbers any time soon.
    Hi. It's me again:) do you have February numbers for IL?
    borusik83 said:

Michaell said:

borusik83 said:

Michaell said:

borusik83 said:

Hi. It's me again:) do you have February numbers for IL?
    The Lexus numbers for residual that I've given you are actually good until 3/31. The new MF numbers are out tomorrow; we should see them later this week, if all goes well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• carcrazydavidcarcrazydavid Member Posts: 11
    Looking for current money factor for NX lease 36/12k. MN dealers charging MSRP due to limited supply and high demand.
    Looking for current money factor for NX lease 36/12k. MN dealers charging MSRP due to limited supply and high demand.
    .00170 and 62% for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Any update on the MF

Any update on the MF

Looks like it's dropped to .00110 in the Central district (IL) for leases longer than 36 months.

Your mileage may vary - Lexus programs are highly regional and we don't have data for all the regions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thx Michaell... 36 months remain at .00170? We pick up our new NX in about a week so I want to be armed with the number.

Any update on the MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks Michaell and Kyfdx. The MN dealer is still quoting .00190 MF for a 36 month/12 mile lease. My credit is outstanding so not sure how other parts of the country are getting lower lease rates. Do I have other options?

Thanks Michaell and Kyfdx. The MN dealer is still quoting .00190 MF for a 36 month/12 mile lease. My credit is outstanding so not sure how other parts of the country are getting lower lease rates. Do I have other options?

The dealer is allowed to inflate the MF for extra profit. Reach out to a second Lexus dealer; the competition will only help you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks Michaell... I'll have to shop outside of MN as both dealerships have the same ownership.

Thanks Michaell... I'll have to shop outside of MN as both dealerships have the same ownership.

Oh, ugh. The monopoly is hurting, that's for sure. Perhaps Chicago will offer more choices.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Dave, what monthly numbers did you get from the MN dealership? I'm in Chicago suburbs starting to shop for a lease next week.

Hi Borusik83- MN dealership (two but under same ownership) aren't being competitive. Quoting 36 month w/ 12k miles at .0020, .00190 and gotten to .00180 at this point. High in my opinion after seeing other members referencing MF at .00130 and .00170. Finance guy from dealership sent me copy of what Lexus Financial Services sent him with a pre-determined MF. Whether it's been tweeked, I have no idea. I haven't requested other numbers locally as I'm not interested in anything over 36 months.
    Headed to Florida next week and going to test my luck in that market. Our current NX is still in shipment so I have time to shop around.
    Interesting news... just heard from my sales guy that Lexus is waiving first months payment on 2015 NX through month of February.
  • champs9900champs9900 Member Posts: 34
    Hi. A dealer in NJ offered me this for the base lexus nx 200 with AWD. 

MSRP: 38600
    $400 a month including tax
    36 months 
    1500 down
    10k miles

Is that a good deal?  

A different deal on the same car is as follows (with add ons):

MSRP: 43625
    $500 a month including tax 
    36 months
    1750 down
    12k miles

Is that a good deal?

Hi. A dealer in NJ offered me this for the base lexus nx 200 with AWD. 

MSRP: 38600
    $400 a month including tax
    36 months 
    1500 down
    10k miles

Is that a good deal?  

A different deal on the same car is as follows (with add ons):

MSRP: 43625
    $500 a month including tax 
    36 months
    1750 down
    12k miles

Is that a good deal?

The lease numbers for the NX are .00130 MF and 62% for 36/12 or 63% for 36/10.

We would need to know the selling price or the cap cost in order to fully evaluate the deals you've been offered.

Can you break down the up front monies? Any cap cost reduction in them?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• champs9900champs9900 Member Posts: 34
    The base model selling price is about 36,000. 

The second one selling price is about 40,600. 

All taxes and fees will be included in the monthly payment and down payments that I mentioned. Hope that helps in evaluating the deals. 

The base model selling price is about 36,000. 

The second one selling price is about 40,600. 

All taxes and fees will be included in the monthly payment and down payments that I mentioned. Hope that helps in evaluating the deals. 

I'm getting $402.91 with the first deal and $464.40 for the second. Neither are with tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• theduff5000theduff5000 Member Posts: 4
    Can you help me evaluate this deal?
    MSRP $36,188.00
    Sales Price $34,998.00
    Tax $2,187.38
    License, Reg, Fees $260.69

Residual is 63%. I do not know the MF. Term is 36 months. 10k miles/year. Down payment is $1,000. Monthly payment is $538.25.

I would like to not pay anything down and get the monthly payment to around $470. Any chance of that happening?

Can you help me evaluate this deal?
    MSRP $36,188.00
    Sales Price $34,998.00
    Tax $2,187.38
    License, Reg, Fees $260.69

Residual is 63%. I do not know the MF. Term is 36 months. 10k miles/year. Down payment is $1,000. Monthly payment is $538.25.

I would like to not pay anything down and get the monthly payment to around $470. Any chance of that happening?

The numbers for the NX are .00130 and 63% for 36/10. Using your numbers, I get a pre-tax payment of $414.01. If I add the tax and other fees into the cap cost the payment goes to $485.19.

Ask the dealer what MF they are using and what the net cap cost is ....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• theduff5000theduff5000 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the info. Just to clarify, do your numbers include a down payment?

Thanks for the info. Just to clarify, do your numbers include a down payment?

I assume $0 cap cost reduction in my calculations.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Looking for the March RV and MF for NX Sport in IL. 36/12. Thanks.
    borusik83 said:

Looking for the March RV and MF for NX Sport in IL. 36/12. Thanks.

62% residual for 36/12 .. the residual numbers are valid through 3/31.

No updated MF this month just yet. Perhaps in a few days.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator