Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE Class Lease Questions

1356710

Comments

  • aman27aman27 Long Island, NYPosts: 45
    edited December 2015
    Selling price : $53700
  • aman27aman27 Long Island, NYPosts: 45
    Michaell said:
    NYC Tax Rate is 8.625% The $3000 up front includes 1st month, Portion of taxes, Fees & Insurance, and Cap Cost.
    HI Kydfx: I am bring offered the following deal on a 2016 GLE 4Matic. What do you think of the deal ? MSRP: $60,710 Selling Price: Not sure Cap Cost: $102 Taxes: $2039.82 Fees & Insurance: $210 1st Month: $648 Lease Term: 36 Miles: 12k Total Cash Due up front: $3000.00
    Need to know the selling price in order to model the payment. 56% residual and .00092 MF. What state and tax rate is this? What is the full breakdown of the $3000 due up front?
    Also need to know the selling price ...
    aman27 said:
    Selling price : $53700

  • aman27aman27 Long Island, NYPosts: 45
    Selling Price: $53700

    Please let me know if this is a good deal. $650x36x15k
    Michaell said:

    aman27 said:

    NYC Tax Rate is 8.625%

    The $3000 up front includes 1st month, Portion of taxes, Fees & Insurance, and Cap Cost.

    Michaell said:

    aman27 said:

    HI Kydfx:

    I am bring offered the following deal on a 2016 GLE 4Matic. What do you think of the deal ?

    MSRP: $60,710
    Selling Price: Not sure
    Cap Cost: $102
    Taxes: $2039.82
    Fees & Insurance: $210
    1st Month: $648
    Lease Term: 36
    Miles: 12k
    Total Cash Due up front: $3000.00

    Need to know the selling price in order to model the payment. 56% residual and .00092 MF.

    What state and tax rate is this? What is the full breakdown of the $3000 due up front?
    Also need to know the selling price ...
  • Hi. Could I get the MF and RV for 2016 GLE350 for 36 months/12k miles, and 48 months/12k miles for December? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    redhat381 said:

    Hi. Could I get the MF and RV for 2016 GLE350 for 36 months/12k miles, and 48 months/12k miles for December? Thank you.

    .00092 and 56% for 36/12 or 42% for 48/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    redhat381 said:

    Hi. Could I get the MF and RV for 2016 GLE350 for 36 months/12k miles, and 48 months/12k miles for December? Thank you.

    .00092 and 56% for 36/12 or 42% for 48/12
    thank you
  • av1011av1011 Posts: 14
    I am looking for the MF and Residual value for the following in FL or GA:

    2016 GLE 300d - 36 months 10k miles
    2016 GLE 300d - 36 months 12k miles

    2016 GLE 300d - 48 months 10k miles
    2016 GLE 300d - 48 months 12k miles

    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,846
    av1011 said:

    I am looking for the MF and Residual value for the following in FL or GA:

    2016 GLE 300d - 36 months 10k miles
    2016 GLE 300d - 36 months 12k miles

    2016 GLE 300d - 48 months 10k miles
    2016 GLE 300d - 48 months 12k miles

    Thanks in advance.

    Standard MF and 61%/60% residual for 36 months
    52%/51% residual for 48 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aman27aman27 Long Island, NYPosts: 45
    Kyfdx or Michaell can you please opine on my deal..details above .. Good deal ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    aman27 said:


    Michaell said:

    aman27 said:

    NYC Tax Rate is 8.625%

    The $3000 up front includes 1st month, Portion of taxes, Fees & Insurance, and Cap Cost.

    Michaell said:

    aman27 said:

    HI Kydfx:

    I am bring offered the following deal on a 2016 GLE 4Matic. What do you think of the deal ?

    MSRP: $60,710
    Selling Price: Not sure
    Cap Cost: $102
    Taxes: $2039.82
    Fees & Insurance: $210
    1st Month: $648
    Lease Term: 36
    Miles: 12k
    Total Cash Due up front: $3000.00

    Need to know the selling price in order to model the payment. 56% residual and .00092 MF.

    What state and tax rate is this? What is the full breakdown of the $3000 due up front?
    Also need to know the selling price ...


    aman27 said:

    Selling price : $53700



    Using the MSRP and selling prices, I get a payment of $628/mo + tax. If you're paying the taxes with the $3000 up front, then my guess is that the acquisition fee has been added to the selling price.

    Ask the dealer what the net cap cost is - and, if different than the selling price, ask them what's been added.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you share the current December MF & Residual for the 2016 GLE450 AMG?

    Received an initial quote:
    MSRP: $81405
    $1,000 off dealership incentive
    Cash Down: $2500
    Taxes: Texas (which I believe is 6.25% of MSRP)
    Fees & Title: Unknown
    Lease Term: 36
    Miles: 12k
    Monthly payment: $1402

    I calculated with the previous MF of .00163 & 57% Residual before adding in taxes, and I'm about $400 less than what they quoted. Where do I add the tax amount when calculating?

    Seems like even with taxes, their MF is inflated.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,846
    aus10sntx said:

    Can you share the current December MF & Residual for the 2016 GLE450 AMG?

    Received an initial quote:
    MSRP: $81405
    $1,000 off dealership incentive
    Cash Down: $2500
    Taxes: Texas (which I believe is 6.25% of MSRP)
    Fees & Title: Unknown
    Lease Term: 36
    Miles: 12k
    Monthly payment: $1402

    I calculated with the previous MF of .00163 & 57% Residual before adding in taxes, and I'm about $400 less than what they quoted. Where do I add the tax amount when calculating?

    Seems like even with taxes, their MF is inflated.

    .00163 MF and 57% residual is correct.
    Texas taxes selling price + any taxable fees (like acquisition fee). Add the tax to the CAP cost.
    Acquisition fee is $795, but dealer can mark it up as high as $1095.

    So, you've probably got $6000 in costs to add to the CAP cost between tax and acquisition fee.

    You should ask the dealer what money factor they are using, and what the NET CAP cost is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bellubellu Posts: 14
    edited December 2015
    A Dealer in MD gave me the following numbers for GLE 350 4Matic 36 months with 10k Annually

    Money Factor -.00092
    Residual value -57%

    - Earlier in the post I see the RV is 61% for 36/10. Could this be confirmed.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,846
    bellu said:

    A Dealer in MD gave me the following numbers for GLE 350 4Matic 36 months with 10k Annually

    Money Factor -.00092
    Residual value -57%

    - Earlier in the post I see the RV is 61% for 36/10. Could this be confirmed.

    .00092 MF and 57% residual for 36/10 is correct for the GLE 350 4Matic.

    Perhaps the 61% was for a different model?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Can I get money factor and residual for gle 350 4matic for 2 yr 10 k mile lease and 3 yr 10 k mile lease. 

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    kcdublin said:

    Hi,

    Can I get money factor and residual for gle 350 4matic for 2 yr 10 k mile lease and 3 yr 10 k mile lease. 

    Thanks

    .00092 and 65% / 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi All,

    Can you guys please post what kind of MF's are you guys getting for a 2016 GLE 350 4Matic.


    Hi Moderator,

    Below is the info I have so far.

    Vehicle Price = $66,985
    After discounts = $60,296

    Sales Tax + Registration + County fee + electronic filing + smog + document fee = $5929.43.

    The SUV will arrive in the next few days and now the salesperson is saying the MF will be .00092 + another .0005 (extra on top of buy rate) which makes the MF = 0.00142.

    Is it common to add anything extra on top of buy rate ?

    Thanks much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288

    Hi All,

    Can you guys please post what kind of MF's are you guys getting for a 2016 GLE 350 4Matic.


    Hi Moderator,

    Below is the info I have so far.

    Vehicle Price = $66,985
    After discounts = $60,296

    Sales Tax + Registration + County fee + electronic filing + smog + document fee = $5929.43.

    The SUV will arrive in the next few days and now the salesperson is saying the MF will be .00092 + another .0005 (extra on top of buy rate) which makes the MF = 0.00142.

    Is it common to add anything extra on top of buy rate ?

    Thanks much.

    .00092 is indeed the 'buy rate' MF for the GLE350. Dealer can mark it up for extra profit; politely but firmly tell them you won't sign a deal with an inflated MF. And, start working with other MB dealers - it only takes one to meet your numbers.

    What lease term and how many miles per year are you looking at?

    What state is this? $5900 for up front costs is massive, unless you live somewhere where the sales tax is applied to the $60K selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks Moderator.

    - I am looking got a 36 month, 15K/Year lease term.
    - State = California
  • aman27aman27 Long Island, NYPosts: 45
    Hi:

    Can you provide MF & Residual for a 2016 GLE 350 4matic.

    36x15
    36x12
    30x15
    30x12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    Thanks Moderator. - I am looking got a 36 month, 15K/Year lease term. - State = California
    CA taxes the lease payments only each month. I'd get the dealer to rerun the numbers for a lease, not a purchase. 

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    aman27 said:
    Hi:

    Can you provide MF & Residual for a 2016 GLE 350 4matic.

    36x15
    36x12
    30x15
    30x12
    .00092 and 59% (30/15) or 54% (36/15). Add 2% for 12k

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • al838al838 Posts: 9
    Hi There,

    I got a deal for GLE 350 4WD today, the car is $61030. Dealer took care of my remaining 6 months lease payment. 10K/year, service A, $663/month. $1500 drive off. Do you think it's a good deal or it can be much better?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    al838 said:

    Hi There,

    I got a deal for GLE 350 4WD today, the car is $61030. Dealer took care of my remaining 6 months lease payment. 10K/year, service A, $663/month. $1500 drive off. Do you think it's a good deal or it can be much better?

    "Took care of"?

    Is the $61,030 the MSRP or the cap cost? We would need to know both, along with the lease term, to evaluate the payment.

    Also, what state and tax rate is this?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 408
    To al838,
    Did you have another MB vehicle that you were returning in early? If so, they are only taking car of one payment as there is a 5 payment lease accelerator program.
  • al838al838 Posts: 9
    Sorry I didn't explain it clearly. I had a old lease car with 6 payments left. They put the 6th payment into 36 months. I am in CA, sales tax 8.75%
    this is my deal, I got the car on 12/28.
    Drive off : $1500 plus $6500 security deposit
    10K/ year, 36 months. Service A . $602/ month.


    2016     GLE350W4 $53,600                                        
         SUBTOTAL    $60,105
         DESTINATION & DELIVERY   $925
         TOTAL   $61,030


  • Hello,

    Can I get the MF and Residual for 2016 GLE 350 - NON 4 MATIC? 36/mo 15k miles?

    Thanks,

    BAN
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    bananaero said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the MF and Residual for 2016 GLE 350 - NON 4 MATIC? 36/mo 15k miles?

    Thanks,

    BAN

    Same as the AWD version .... MF of .00092 and residual of 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I am at Northern California
    here is a lease number I got on
    2016 gle350
    3year / 12kmiles per year
    MSRP 68315 (5000 off). ------- this seems low
    Selling 63315
    7000 drive off ------- this is too much 
    820 a month plus tax

    This does not look like a good deal,
    i only want to put down minimum 
    can someone suggest on the numbers?  Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    cupertino said:

    I am at Northern California
    here is a lease number I got on
    2016 gle350
    3year / 12kmiles per year
    MSRP 68315 (5000 off). ------- this seems low
    Selling 63315
    7000 drive off ------- this is too much 
    820 a month plus tax

    This does not look like a good deal,
    i only want to put down minimum 
    can someone suggest on the numbers?  Thank you
    .00092 and 56% for 36/12.

    Can't help you with selling prices, but I agree that $7000 to start is too much.

    Your offer is not a good deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Guys, thank you.
    I got 2 offer on 68K MSRP
    3yr/12k miles,
    1) Sell $60903,Residual: $57% MF: 0.00090, $5000 down, $720/month
    2) Sell $61500,Residual: $56% MF: 0.00092, $1000 down, $842/month (include 1st year maintenance service)

    Can't quite figure out which is better and should I continue to negotiate as the winter event ends on 1/4/2016.

    is there an iPhone app for this ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,846
    cupertino said:

    Guys, thank you.
    I got 2 offer on 68K MSRP
    3yr/12k miles,
    1) Sell $60903,Residual: $57% MF: 0.00090, $5000 down, $720/month
    2) Sell $61500,Residual: $56% MF: 0.00092, $1000 down, $842/month (include 1st year maintenance service)

    Can't quite figure out which is better and should I continue to negotiate as the winter event ends on 1/4/2016.

    is there an iPhone app for this ?

    The residuals can't be different. 57% is for 36mo, 10K/yr. 56% is for 36mo, 12K/yr.

    We'll use the 2nd one, as the lease variables are correct.
    Adding the $795 acq.fee to the CAP cost, the payment would be $760/mo.+tax., assuming the MSRP you gave in an earlier post.
    Due at signing would be 1st payment, title/registration fees.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could you share the updated lease rates for January when they become available?

    GLE 350 SUV

    36mo, 12K
    36 mo, 15K
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288

    Could you share the updated lease rates for January when they become available?

    GLE 350 SUV

    36mo, 12K
    36 mo, 15K

    January numbers should be available later this week.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • @Michaell excellent, thank you.
  • When they are available can you share Jan rates : 

    GLE 350 4 matic : 36/10 ?
    GLE 400 4 matic : 36/10 ?

    Thank you . 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    When they are available can you share Jan rates : 

    GLE 350 4 matic : 36/10 ?
    GLE 400 4 matic : 36/10 ?

    Thank you . 
     January numbers will be available later this week 

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Moderator,

    Need your advice.

    For a 2016 GLE 350 4Matic, 15k/36 months dealer is quoting the below numbers and I am assuming its not a good deal.

    Vehicle Price: $66,985.00
    AutoNation Savings: - $4,689.00
    AutoNation Price: $62,296.00

    Amount due at signing: $5000
    - 1st month payment: 813
    - fees & insurance: 625
    - upfront taxes: 453.88
    - cap reduction (cash): $3107.33

    MF dealer is using = 0.00142
    Disposition fee: $595

    Thanks much for your time.


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    Hi Moderator, Need your advice. For a 2016 GLE 350 4Matic, 15k/36 months dealer is quoting the below numbers and I am assuming its not a good deal. Vehicle Price: $66,985.00 AutoNation Savings: - $4,689.00 AutoNation Price: $62,296.00 Amount due at signing: $5000 - 1st month payment: 813 - fees & insurance: 625 - upfront taxes: 453.88 - cap reduction (cash): $3107.33 MF dealer is using = 0.00142 Disposition fee: $595 Thanks much for your time.
     Correct – not a good deal. Money factors marked up from the base of .00092, and we do not recommend making any sort of cap Cost reduction. 

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bananaerobananaero Posts: 123
    Hello,

    What's the Residual/MF for GLE350 4Matic? 36/15k?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    bananaero said:

    Hello,

    What's the Residual/MF for GLE350 4Matic? 36/15k?

    Thanks!

    .00104 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Good morning , 

    What's the Residual/MF for GLE350 4Matic? 36/10k? And regular GLE350 ? 

    Thank you 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288

    Good morning , 

    What's the Residual/MF for GLE350 4Matic? 36/10k? And regular GLE350 ? 

    Thank you 

    .00104 and 57% for both regular and 4Matic.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    I would please like know what the MF/Residual is for a 2016 AMG GLE 63s (Coupe) is?

    Both for 24/10K and 36/10K.

    Thank you very much! :-)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288
    etihad77w said:

    Hello,

    I would please like know what the MF/Residual is for a 2016 AMG GLE 63s (Coupe) is?

    Both for 24/10K and 36/10K.

    Thank you very much! :-)

    Standard MF and 64% / 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ljtoribio1ljtoribio1 Posts: 8
    edited January 2016
    GLE 350 4 MATIC Msrp : 65,685

    Selling Price : Requested still haven't received it , my calc is around $60,450

    1st Month Payment: 739.07

    Security Deposits: 0.00

    Acquisition Fee: 795.00

    Fees & Insurance: 400.00

    Upfront Taxes: 2,444.39

    Cap Reduction (Cash) :0.00

    Total Inception Fees : 4,378.46

    Good Deal? am looking to get selling price to $58,685 which will reduce montly to $690, then ill add $2000 downpayment to get around $632.46, but my total at incepetion comes out to $4,090.32... am i doing something wrong
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,288

    GLE 350 4 MATIC Msrp : 65,685

    Selling Price : Requested still haven't received it , my calc is around $60,450

    1st Month Payment: 739.07

    Security Deposits: 0.00

    Acquisition Fee: 795.00

    Fees & Insurance: 400.00

    Upfront Taxes: 2,444.39

    Cap Reduction (Cash) :0.00

    Total Inception Fees : 4,378.46

    Good Deal? am looking to get selling price to $58,685 which will reduce montly to $690, then ill add $2000 downpayment to get around $632.46, but my total at incepetion comes out to $3,927.46... am i doing something wrong

    With your MSRP and assumed selling price, I get $741/mo, so pretty close to your calculations.

    Every $1000 off the selling price (or down payment) will reduce your lease payment about $28/mo.

    We do not recommend making a down payment on a lease (other that necessary up front costs), as that money would be at risk in the event the car was stolen or totaled.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    etihad77w said:

    Hello,

    I would please like know what the MF/Residual is for a 2016 AMG GLE 63s (Coupe) is?

    Both for 24/10K and 36/10K.

    Thank you very much! :-)

    Standard MF and 64% / 59%


    Thank you Michaell..

    I am new to leasing and am not familiar with the standard MF. What number is that?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,846
    etihad77w said:

    Michaell said:

    etihad77w said:

    Hello,

    I would please like know what the MF/Residual is for a 2016 AMG GLE 63s (Coupe) is?

    Both for 24/10K and 36/10K.

    Thank you very much! :-)

    Standard MF and 64% / 59%


    Thank you Michaell..

    I am new to leasing and am not familiar with the standard MF. What number is that?

    Thank you!
    It's somewhere in the .0020-.0022 range.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    etihad77w said:

    Michaell said:

    etihad77w said:

    Hello,

    I would please like know what the MF/Residual is for a 2016 AMG GLE 63s (Coupe) is?

    Both for 24/10K and 36/10K.

    Thank you very much! :-)

    Standard MF and 64% / 59%


    Thank you Michaell..

    I am new to leasing and am not familiar with the standard MF. What number is that?

    Thank you!
    It's somewhere in the .0020-.0022 range.


    Thank you very much!

    Few more questions if you please mind answering.


    1. What, if any is the "Rent Charge"?

    2. Typical Acquisition Fee for MB?

    3. Plan on doing a Single Payment lease with MB. I have a trade in worth ~$56K and I was wondering if it is a good idea to trade it in with the dealer?


    Thank you again!
Sign In or Register to comment.